America under President Trump

37 minutes ago, taxme said:

Funny but that is exactly what the alt-left JT types do when they cannot win an argument. They go after their opponents with the insults and name calling against their opposite thinking political opponents. Like the demorats who lost the election and who still refuse and cannot accept that fact that Hillary is not their President. Thus it is attack and mock Trump day in and day out. The leftists liberals have nothing but name calling and insults to live on. It's all about Trump and Russia, Russia, Russia or Racism or recession. Such poor losers indeed. ;)

So to win an argument, you pivot to talking about the Leader of Canada? 

6 hours ago, Boges said:

Trump seems to reserve the word Nasty only for women. It's like he's taken aback that a women wouldn't do what he wants. 

Some women need to be called "nasty". Idiot women like Kathy Griffin and Rosie O'donnell and that other nasty woman biotch who called Trump's daughter "a feckless -unt". Now that is truly a nasty thing to say about a President's daughter. They are three women that I can think of that are really nasty ignorant and stupid women. If you are the boss and you do not do what the boss wants you to do then there is a good chance that you will get fired. And I am not talking about what Billy Bob Clinton did in his the White House office with Lewinsky. 

Look, you can try all you want to assault and attack and mock Trump but it is not going to work with most smart thinking people. If one is a leftist liberal, then ya, it will work for them. I am pretty sure that Trump has called some men nasty in the past. I think that comrade Trudeau is a not so nice "nasty" person. So, what do you have to say about that? B)

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

So to win an argument, you pivot to talking about the Leader of Canada? 

JT is more fun to talk about and attack then Trump is. Trump is a real and true leader where comrade Trudeau comes nowhere near Trump. On a scale from one to ten, Trudeau is a minus 5 and getting worse. My opinion. 

On 8/18/2019 at 3:45 PM, Rue said:

I suspect Lisa Laflamme. She has a low voice and a flamboyant name. Vladimir Putin is in fact a lesbian.

Okay, but I still need to know as to why you call Trump a Racist? Are you avoiding the challenge because you have nothing on Trump? Me thinks so. 

Maybe comrade Trudeau is a closet gay? Hey, you never know, eh? :o

25 minutes ago, taxme said:

JT is more fun to talk about and attack then Trump is. Trump is a real and true leader where comrade Trudeau comes nowhere near Trump. On a scale from one to ten, Trudeau is a minus 5 and getting worse. My opinion. 

Yes that is most certainly your opinion. 

JT is stupid and feckless but he doesn't go on crazy meandering rants claiming he's the "CHOSEN ONE". 

33 minutes ago, taxme said:

Look, you can try all you want to assault and attack and mock Trump but it is not going to work with most smart thinking people. If one is a leftist liberal, then ya, it will work for them. I am pretty sure that Trump has called some men nasty in the past. I think that comrade Trudeau is a not so nice "nasty" person. So, what do you have to say about that? B)

Smart people right? :lol:

"Trump Nation: We love the poorly educated"

Edited by Boges

45 minutes ago, taxme said:

Then go to the Canadian politics section and bash him there like the rest of us do.

15 minutes ago, Boges said:

Yes that is most certainly your opinion. 

JT is stupid and feckless but he doesn't go on crazy meandering rants claiming he's the "CHOSEN ONE". 

I will bet you that comrade Trudeau thinks that he is the "chosen one" for Canada? JT is stupid and feckless alright. But you need to stop looking at every word Trump says and keep trying to take whatever he says out of context. Trump said that he even loved the "poorly educated". So, what is wrong with that? If comrade Trudeau said the same thing you would praise him to high heaven for saying so. Trump said that he is number one with the Hispanics at 46% in that video. Not bad at all. I see that you did not say anything about that, eh? You truly do like to pick and choose, right? You will never be able to convince me that Trump is not the "chosen one" for America. But if one is anti-Trump, well then, Trump is the Armageddon for America. Personally, I think that Trump is the second coming of Christ and was sent here to fight the globalist Satan who is working very hard on trying to eliminate the "crazy meandering rants' that the liberal/demoncrats have become. ;)

11 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Then go to the Canadian politics section and bash him there like the rest of us do.

I do go to the Canadian politics section and I do bash comrade Trudeau over there and everywhere else because he deserves it so much. The problem is that there is not enough bashing of Trudeau going all that much anywhere. But okay, I will leave Trudeau out if it here. Happy? 

Just now, taxme said:

I will bet you that comrade Trudeau thinks that he is the "chosen one" for Canada? JT is stupid and feckless alright. But you need to stop looking at every word Trump says and keep trying to take whatever he says out of context. Trump said that he even loved the "poorly educated". So, what is wrong with that? If comrade Trudeau said the same thing you would praise him to high heaven for saying so. Trump said that he is number one with the Hispanics at 46% in that video. Not bad at all. I see that you did not say anything about that, eh? You truly do like to pick and choose, right? You will never be able to convince me that Trump is not the "chosen one" for America. But if one is anti-Trump, well then, Trump is the Armageddon for America. Personally, I think that Trump is the second coming of Christ and was sent here to fight the globalist Satan who is working very hard on trying to eliminate the "crazy meandering rants' that the liberal/demoncrats have become. ;)

No, I didn't because he claimed he got "everyone". Just the idea that he needs to highlight the "poorly educated" is hilarious. 

Saying something like this, tips your hand as a troll. 

You will never be able to convince me that Trump is not the "chosen one" for America.

You're not really in this for debate at all. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

I do go to the Canadian politics section and I do bash comrade Trudeau over there and everywhere else because he deserves it so much. The problem is that there is not enough bashing of Trudeau going all that much anywhere. But okay, I will leave Trudeau out if it here. Happy? 

That would be inline with forum rules. 

Bashing JT in amongst a bunch of other people who don't support him isn't fun. Go to a Liberal board and bash him there, and while you're at it, defend Trump. 

Edited by Boges

Just now, Boges said:

No, I didn't because he claimed he got "everyone". Just the idea that he needs to highlight the "poorly educated" is hilarious. 

Saying something like this, tips your hand as a troll. 

You're not really in this for debate at all. 

As I already said? You are only looking for a silly azz reason to try and bash Trump. Trump saying that he has the support of the "poorly educated" is not saying anything that may appear offensive to people like you. You are hilarious. 

Your reply could also mean that this may be seen as you "tipping your hand as a troll". Touche!!!  One could say that many members here can be seen as troll's also so you should be careful what you try to infer here? But why would you want to consider me as a troll for my right to have an opinion here is beyond me. I guess that the reason for that is that you just do not want to have to deal and debate with someone that you cannot agree with and may have corrected you on the many things that you have posted here, eh? Calling me a troll is ridiculous and silly. :unsure: 

11 minutes ago, Boges said:

Bashing JT in amongst a bunch of other people who don't support him isn't fun. Go to a Liberal board and bash him there, and while you're at it, defend Trump. 

Let me say just this that I will defend Trump when he is being attacked and mocked over something that he has said that was not all that serious at all, and where some member here may want to make a mountain out of a termite hill over what Trump has said or done. Besides. someone has to come to the rescue of and speak up for Trump here and that might as well be me, the Trump rescuer. Chuckle-chuckle. 

27 minutes ago, Boges said:

Oh yes it is, and Trump gets "bashed" in Canadian topics all the time....it's just comes natural to some Canadians to do so.

Trump has not only injected himself into the psyche of many Americans, but many Canadians too...and Canadian media.    Trump is an expert at doing so...it is how he became President of the United States of America.

Trump...Trump...Trump....Marsha...Marsha...Marsha !

16 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Oh yes it is, and Trump gets "bashed" in Canadian topics all the time....it's just comes natural to some Canadians to do so.

Trump has not only injected himself into the psyche of many Americans, but many Canadians too...and Canadian media.    Trump is an expert at doing so...it is how he became President of the United States of America.

Trump...Trump...Trump....Marsha...Marsha...Marsha !

Yes, Trump gets discussed in a Trump thread. Funny how that works. 

16 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

President Trump has the CBC taking the bait as usual....this time explaining the history of U.S. land purchases....because it matters so much to Canada.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/greenland-trump-land-deals-explainer-1.5255027

Does that not provide context to the story. 

Sorry, I guess journalism isn't something Americans appreciate anymore. 

11 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't think he will do that but the slow descent to cartoonish nobody will take us to some disheartening places.

He already called that but in a different way. Saying that any Jew who would vote Democrat is not a real Jew. I am just using the Fake News, Fake Jews bit.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/trump-disployalty-1.5255203

So America's president now says most Jewish American voters are either ignorant or disloyal.

It's such a dreadful thing to say, so heavy with historical hatred and violence, that it's utterly unsurprising in U.S. President Donald Trump's mouth. And his supporters nod and say he's right. (Imagine the reaction if, say, former President Barack Obama or House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said that any Jew who votes Republican  "shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.")

Imagine some random forum member saying this. And this is accepted from a President?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-king-of-israel

It’s been an eventful 18 hours in the fevered mind of Donald Trump. Yesterday, the president unleashed an anti-Semitic rant in the Oval Office in which he declared that Jews who vote for Democrats are either uneducated or disloyal. Unfortunately, with about 70% of Americans Jews being registered Democrats, that’s a lot of disloyalty. So Trump looked elsewhere for answers, and lo, he found an unhinged supporter who says Israelis (the real Jews!) love Trump like the “King of Israel” and “the second coming of God.” Then he cited him on Twitter:

Absolute anti-semetic.  Hell I've been called anti-semite for MUCH MUCH less.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trade-war-explodes-as-trump-clashes-with-us-firms-over-order-to-abandon-china-block-fentanyl-shipments

President Trump's trade war with China boiled over Friday as Beijing slapped retaliatory tariffs on America and the president declared he's ordering U.S. companies to prepare to leave the country and relocate back home -- prompting pushback from corporate America.

Trump is not going to win this trade war. Each time he attempts this, the DOW starts tanking.

On 8/23/2019 at 12:52 PM, GostHacked said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trade-war-explodes-as-trump-clashes-with-us-firms-over-order-to-abandon-china-block-fentanyl-shipments

Trump is not going to win this trade war. Each time he attempts this, the DOW starts tanking.

I don't know; do you think it is a trade war or intellectual property / open market war? 

To bad, western lets china into WTO. Now, they are fighting a "cannot win" war :lol: