America under President Trump

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Seems to me it does, if her job is to protect the life of the president.

That's why she is in the wrong job but I disagree. There are lots of people in this world I wouldn't want to die for but that doesn't mean I want them killed. I suspect you are the same.

4 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Trump has been President for two months now and the world still hasn't ended! Chin up and towards new challenges. Future elections haven't been cancelled and Trump isn't President forever.

True...but snowflakes don't like it when U.S. elections don't go their way.   The alt-left wasn't prepared for the "impossible".

• Like 1

Apparently by the following link, Trump and others were being spied on for many years by the NSA under Bush and Obama and the documents  given by people who know. I know that many people  don't think too much of Jones, but open your mind a little to read the message and  I just heard about this on TV news.                                                                            https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/    

9 hours ago, Topaz said:

Apparently by the following link, Trump and others were being spied on for many years by the NSA under Bush and Obama and the documents  given by people who know. I know that many people  don't think too much of Jones, but open your mind a little to read the message and  I just heard about this on TV news.                                                                            https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/    

That website is full of crackpot conspiracy theory nonsense.

7 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

That website is full of crackpot conspiracy theory nonsense.

Ridiculing sources is a form of derail/insult and isn't allowed.  "Challenge civilly" meaning reject the source, state that you don't accept the sources or somesuch then move on.

From time to time, we are asked to remove posts due to the content of a post being - in the complainant's opinion - invalid, unsupported, a 'fringe' viewpoint or using what some see as invalid sources. This type of content is also sometimes referred to as being a 'conspiracy theory' or something similar.

If you DISAGREE with this kind of material, then we encourage you to discuss those posts and challenge them civilly as you would with any post on MLW.

As such, if you do post this kind of material, please be aware that your posts will be taken more seriously if you use more widely accepted sources. You will do better at generating discussion if you use sources that are generally accepted by others.

And for those who feel that such a post isn't even worthy of discussion, then ignore it or simply state why you feel that the topic is deficient. Please do not report these types of posts to the moderators on content alone, as the moderators will not automatically remove them for those reasons.

If you do feel that a post is a non-starter, then I will also encourage you to post a reply with a link back to THIS (locked) post stating "I do not accept your sources" or somesuch, and then move on. That response will make a clear statement that you reject the topic outright.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

AND the main stream media isn't..... even the FBI said it was today.

The FBI said they are investigating the Trump campaign for collusion with the Russians and along with the NSA said they have found no evidence of the Trump Tower being bugged. They both said it under oath. What has Trump ever said under oath about any of his allegations?

2 hours ago, Canadianjim said:

Watching Trump bring shame and disgrace to America is more amusing than I suspected. Perhaps it's a shot at the dems for not getting  out to vote? Or maybe a beautiful  told you so moment for  the utter disaster in the white house. The humiliation of actually knowing  you voted for Trump.

I'm appalled at the way the Dems and the media are behaving actually. Trump may have made some gaffs but they're fairly minor in the grand scheme of things. His enemies are focused solely on humiliating him at all costs, and some of the things they go on about are quite unimportant and stupid.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Canadianjim said:

Watching Trump bring shame and disgrace to America is more amusing than I suspected.

President Trump can't do any worse than many other U.S. presidents.  

And still the foreign nationals try their best to get into the shamed and disgraced America, including Canadians.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wilber said:

The FBI said they are investigating the Trump campaign for collusion with the Russians and along with the NSA said they have found no evidence of the Trump Tower being bugged. They both said it under oath. What has Trump ever said under oath about any of his allegations?

For one thing Clapper appeared at a committee while Obama was Prez and he later was found out he lied under oath and until they have finished their investigations, no one is guilty as yet, it just the Head Dem leading this can say anything he thinks and can't be sued  makes  this situation worse.

Last  night Roger Stone, received his invite to the committee to testify but they wanted it private  but he said he wants it all out in the open and he is bringing 5 other people who also give evidence and I agree with him because anything he has to say he's been saying it on Jones show so it already out in the public. He also has had another near  death experience, when he and his driver had a car come out of a side street on Stone side and crash into him. He  had the bags explode and saved his live and the driver  got a look of the license plate but it was blacked out.

9 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Trump may have made some gaffs but they're fairly minor in the grand scheme of things. His enemies are focused solely on humiliating him at all costs, and some of the things they go on about are quite unimportant and stupid.

Treason is a big deal. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Topaz said:

For one thing Clapper appeared at a committee while Obama was Prez and he later was found out he lied under oath and until they have finished their investigations, no one is guilty as yet, it just the Head Dem leading this can say anything he thinks and can't be sued  makes  this situation worse.

No one has yet proved actual collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians but there have been plenty of questionable contacts between his people and the Russians, with a couple lying about it and several losing their jobs. During the campaign he sure was cheerleading the Russians to go after Hillary anyway possible, legal or not.  You seem to see testifying under oath to a Congressional Committee to be the same thing as a 6 AM tweet storm. If so, let Trump present his "evidence" under oath.

Edited by Wilber

12 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

President Trump can't do any worse than many other U.S. presidents.  

And still the foreign nationals try their best to get into the shamed and disgraced America, including Canadians.

Commentary on your President is no different than you daily combing over CBC.ca for stories that you think make Canadians look ridiculous. Perhaps the irony/hypocrisy is intentional. 

It is true that commentary from outsiders do nothing to convince Trump's base that he's not the President they voted for. Perhaps when they lose their healthcare they'll realize they were sold a bill of goods. 

13 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I'm appalled at the way the Dems and the media are behaving actually. Trump may have made some gaffs but they're fairly minor in the grand scheme of things. His enemies are focused solely on humiliating him at all costs, and some of the things they go on about are quite unimportant and stupid.

Trump humiliates himself time and again by making idiotic statements that have little connection to reality and then refusing to back down on them.

5 hours ago, Boges said:

Commentary on your President is no different than you daily combing over CBC.ca for stories that you think make Canadians look ridiculous. Perhaps the irony/hypocrisy is intentional.

Correct...it is intentional.  I am merely joining in the Canadian national pastime, but in the reverse direction.   When in Rome....

It is true that commentary from outsiders do nothing to convince Trump's base that he's not the President they voted for. Perhaps when they lose their healthcare they'll realize they were sold a bill of goods. 

Some will, but most won't.   President Trump never promised them a health care rose garden during the campaign, just turfing the ACA (Obamacare).

4 hours ago, Argus said:

Trump humiliates himself time and again by making idiotic statements that have little connection to reality and then refusing to back down on them.

And it would appear that some in Canada care far more than President Trump ever will....he won the election making "idiotic statements".

5 hours ago, Argus said:

You have to remember he wasn't a politician but a business man and the rules are different and he's learning on the job, so to speak and he won't quit tweeting but he should watch his words.