Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 minutes ago, betsy said:

Anyone convicting Trump over mere  allegations, and yet try to sweep Bill and Hill under the rug....really....really....are arguing irrationally. 

Agreed, and moreover, they are admitting that such allegations and actions are not disqualifying for the office.   How many of these folks attacked Bill Clinton in real time back when it mattered ?   Instead, they praised Bill Clinton as one of the greatest POTUS ever....so smart....so cool...and that hair !    Lots of women couldn't get enough Bill !

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, betsy said:

How was he convicted by his own words???

So he oggled.......he saw them nekkid.  I mean, c'mon.  That's different than actual physical assault.   I didn't see anything in there that says he actually grabbed their p*****s.

He's a grown man who has admitted he made a habit of barging into the dressing rooms of teenage girls in hopes of seeing them naked. WTH is the matter with you that you think there's nothing wrong with that?

Edited by Argus

3 hours ago, betsy said:

Bill also settled out of court, btw,.......... and there's never any restraining order or charges of slander/defamation made to any of these 3 women even when they're actively, and aggressively trying to confront him on national tv!  

These women are not only angry - they're full of rage, after all these years! 

Your sense of compassion over women rings hollow when you guys willfully dismiss and refuse  to recognize the pain of these women who'd consistently claimed to have been raped or assaulted by Bill Clinton! 

Never mind your laughable crocodile tears for women........they're phony!  And women who slams Trump, and yet dismiss these women and the allegations against Bill,  ought to feel shame! 

Anyone convicting Trump over mere  allegations, and yet try to sweep Bill and Hill under the rug....really....really....are arguing irrationally. 

Trump has had his share of settling out of court: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/09/trumps-lawsuits-include-20-involving-allegations-mistreating-women-president-republican/91832012/

In a class-action lawsuit Trump's lawyers settled in 2013 for nearly a half-million dollars, waitress Lucy Messerschmidt alleged Trump’s club in  Rancho Palos Verdes , Calif., fired her after she complained about being denied work shifts because of her age and appearance. The suit, on behalf of nearly 1,000 golf club employees over wide-ranging labor issues, features sworn statement after sworn statement claiming discriminatory hiring, firing and on-the-job treatment of women Trump and other senior managers perceived as older, less attractive or overweight.

4 hours ago, Argus said:

He's a grown man who has admitted he made a habit of barging into the dressing rooms of teenage girls in hopes of seeing them naked. WTH is the matter with you that you think there's nothing wrong with that?

Don't know if betsy has kids or grandkids but I wonder how she would feel if it was one of her daughter's or grand daughters male sports coaches. Just oggling, no biggie. If those kids hadn't been too embarrassed and intimidated to tell their parents, he would have got himself cold cocked by one of their fathers. A real father who doesn't brag about his daughters as sexual objects.

Edited by Wilber

4 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Why hasn't this been playing non-stop on the main stream media?

You mean the film from the felon? The guy that created that film is a multiple time convicted felon. He has used clever editing in the past to almost send ACORN a non-profit into bankruptcy. Their funding dried up from Congress and private donors and had to close many of their offices. After a thorough investigation by the authorities, no wrongdoing was found. The guy who created the film was ordered to pay $100,000 restitution to the employee he cleverly edited in his film to portray the supposed misdeeds. 

2 hours ago, ?Impact said:

You mean the film from the felon? The guy that created that film is a multiple time convicted felon. He has used clever editing in the past to almost send ACORN a non-profit into bankruptcy. Their funding dried up from Congress and private donors and had to close many of their offices. After a thorough investigation by the authorities, no wrongdoing was found. The guy who created the film was ordered to pay $100,000 restitution to the employee he cleverly edited in his film to portray the supposed misdeeds. 

Well then, who are these people in the video and what do they do for the DNC?  It would appear to me that these groups get paid indirectly from the DNC to cause havoc at Trump rallies, but maybe you could explain it away for me.  

9 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Why hasn't this been playing non-stop on the main stream media?

Apparently CNN had addressed this over the course of this week. I had not seen those clips .. but there is a second video with even more damning evidence that they had planned to commit voter fraud. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs 

Had to LINK it as I cannot have the f'n video as part of a post ..  which is really stupid.

4 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Apparently CNN had addressed this over the course of this week. I had not seen those clips .. but there is a second video with even more damning evidence that they had planned to commit voter fraud. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs 

Had to LINK it as I cannot have the f'n video as part of a post ..  which is really stupid.

Betsy will tell you this whole thing was illegal - publishing recorded statements people made - so therefore it should be disregarded.   I can hardly wait to see her tear this down with large, multi-colored fonts. :)

(But I shouldn't hold my breath, eh?)

Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager, would like us all to focus more on his plans, rather than his sexual misconduct. So she is reminding us that he has a “5 step plan to defeat Islam”… perhaps she meant "radical Islam", but perhaps not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VbPRzDTd9U

Edited by Melanie_

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

Betsy will tell you this whole thing was illegal - publishing recorded statements people made - so therefore it should be disregarded.   I can hardly wait to see her tear this down with large, multi-colored fonts. :)

(But I shouldn't hold my breath, eh?)

:rolleyes:

You have serious problem understanding what you read....or you're being willfully dishonest.  Scroll back and read again.....maybe you need a few times more before it sinks in.   :)

Edited by betsy

1 hour ago, Melanie_ said:

Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager, would like us all to focus more on his plans, rather than his sexual misconduct. So she is reminding us that he has a “5 step plan to defeat Islam”… perhaps she meant "radical Islam", but perhaps not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VbPRzDTd9U

:rolleyes:

Who cares.  You guys need a serious head shake!

Never mind Islam, or radical Islam.  Hillary thinks there's something seriously wrong about being a MUSLIM!

Wikileaks Emails REVEALS Hillary Campaign Pushing Muslim Obama Narrative

One of the statements on the survey of Obama ‘negative facts’ was this one:

* 7 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh)’s father was a Muslim and Obama grew up among Muslims in the world’s most populous Islamic country.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/10/13/wikileaks-emails-reveals-hillary-campaign-pushing-muslim-obama-narrative

See that?  According to Dems, being a Muslim is....... NEGATIVE!

Edited by betsy

Nice attempt to spin it, Betsy, but you are way off base. Those were questions that were anticipated to come up during a general election; the party strategists were testing them to see how many voters would see these points as valid.

According to Tom Matzzie and Paul Begala, two Democratic consultants advising the 2008 polling effort by Progressive Media USA, it was simply an effort to test Obama's vulnerabilities in a potential general election against John McCain.

Begala and Matzzie told CNN that the group also tested arguments against Clinton, a claim that is backed up by a separate hacked email available on WikiLeaks as Document ID 2187.

"This is Campaigning 101," said Matzzie, an Obama supporter in 2008 who was the president and executive director of Progressive Media USA. "You test the vulnerabilities of your candidate -- something (Republicans) should have done for Donald Trump."

The group tested multiple potential Republican arguments against Clinton including that she "flip-flopped" on driver's licenses for undocumented immigrants, that she "pandered to anti-war radicals" by cutting off emergency funds for the Iraq War and that she has taken "more money from lobbyists and special interests than any other candidate."

"We were trying to simulate an election against McCain," Matzzie said. "If you don't include negative questions about your own candidates in the polling, the research is worthless because no real election is like that."

http://www.channel4000.com/nation/politics/hacked-email-dems-polled-about-obamas-fathers-muslim-faith/118582303

On 10/18/2016 at 4:06 PM, Argus said:

What do you think of Joey Biden?

CvKQdLrUIAA8dGb.jpg

Edited by Cum Laude

36 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

What do you think of Joey Biden?

I did a search and watched a 20-minute video of Biden swearing in a bunch of Senators who'd brought along their children.  Gotta agree, pretty creepy.   Now maybe he's one of those types you run into who are completely well-intentioned, but clueless about boundaries and body language, but I wouldn't trust him alone with my daughters.

Edited by dialamah
typo; emphasize *maybe*

33 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I did a search and watched a 20-minute video of Biden swearing in a bunch of Senators who'd brought along their children.  Gotta agree, pretty creepy.   Now maybe he's one of those types you run into who are completely well-intentioned, but clueless about boundaries and body language, but I wouldn't trust him alone with my daughters.

True. There is a major difference between playfulness and creepiness. Biden exemplifies the latter.

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎16 at 10:08 AM, Argus said:

Trump is doing whatever he can to convince Americans that he would be a disaster to them. Then again, Trump is a member of that globalist elite so...

Trump is not a globalist elite. Trump is a realtor, a big difference.