Islamophobia in Canada

Just now, Goh Shenas said:

Me too. People think I am a right wing conservative. 

I'm accused of that too, but it's only really because of threads like this, and those concerning freedom of speech. 

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

As we can see with some posters...who I assume live here in Canada...there is simply no engaging them. To them, we are the enemy and Islam is the victim of terrorism.

I kid you not.

Just part of the somnambulists who refuse to see the problem with increasing the numbers of Islamists in a western society - it doesn't work, plain and simple.  As they infiltrate into politics eventually we will be doing more than simply accommodating prayers in schools.   Look at the first act of a Muslim MP - she puts forward a motion to silence critics,  then we have Omar Alghabra a Saudi born extremist now ensconced in Cabinet,  whose supporters after he was elected were saying "this is a victory for Islam".  Wait until the demographics increase and these people have the ability to change laws - get your burkas out ladies.   

Some people seem to accept that mass murder in the name of Islam is fine and dandy, we just have to live with it.  They see see no reason to condemn the atrocities but are too willing to condemn the West.  You know how it goes - Poor Islam, just getting it’s own back I suppose <sarcasm>      If we don't name it and stand up to it we will lose - everything.

BTW, if you think the No Go Zones in Paris and elsewhere are a myth as portrayed by the media, as these ladies why they are protesting  https://www.thelocal.fr/20170519/protest-over-no-go-zone-for-women-in-paris-immigrant-district

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, scribblet said:

Some people seem to accept that mass murder in the name of Islam is fine and dandy, we just have to live with it.  They see see no reason to condemn the atrocities but are too willing to condemn the West.  You know how it goes - Poor Islam, just getting it’s own back I suppose <sarcasm>      If we don't name it and stand up to it we will lose - everything.

I don't know of anyone who sees no reason to condemn the atrocities. Since you base your argument on their existence, can you provide an example of these people? You're not just making them up to make it sound like you have a point, are you?

19 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Taxme quoted 25-30% and they'll be pushing sharia law.  I disagree, as we've seen in Europe, it only takes about 5% to begin demonstrations and bombings.  Once, like in Europe, they have their own communities, we'll see exactly what we see there - no go zones, no women areas etc.  We're on our way!  What makes any of you people really believe that these people will be any different than they are in Sweden, England, France, Germany, Brussels or anywhere else where their numbers are increasing?  What?  Do you people believe that we'll only get the "good muslims"?  Really?  No, we can see our future simply by looking across the pond - it's very simple really.

And, about the "quiet neighbour", "jaded youth" or "lone wolf" bull crap, this guy wasn't any of these.  The police have arrested his father and 2 brothers who were also involved and planning their own attack - any many more muslim rats knew about it - WTF does that tell you?  Depending on what polls you trust, and what vernacular you use anywhere between 20% and 65% of muslims approve of this type of "war", approve of bombing young girls.  Lets take the low end of 20%, we have a 1 million Muslims in this country - that's 200,000 people who are just fine with what we saw in Manchester - does that not sicken you liberals even a bit?   

Unfortunately for Canada and Canadians we have a bunch of clowns called politicians running this country, and their aim is to flood this country with every type of race and culture in the world. And it looks like their favorite ones for now are muslims. There appears to be an agenda by the elite globalists to flood every western country with muslims. Of course the ones who are really pushing for more muslim immigration are the elite globalists who appear to want to flood every western country with muslims. 

Indeed I may have been a bit too high on my percentage of muslims. If there are that many muslims in Canada then we are in trouble down the road. They have already shown that they are trying to implement sharia in Canada by trying to force schools to set aside prayer rooms for them. Some Canadian city pools have set aside times for muslim women to be able to go for a swim without having men around. Imagine trying to have time set aside for a Christian hour of swimming? In the USA they have asked that McDonalds start offering halah? foods on their menus. They are people who refuse to assimilate or try in any way to try and change anything about their 10th century archaic backwards religion. They will just keep pushing and pushing until they get what they want, and our fake politicians will give it to them. 

Personally, if I had my way there would be no more muslims allowed in Canada for a long time. There is enough of them already. Call it a pro-active plan for trying to avoid problems that may be coming for Canada down the road. Works for me. 

19 hours ago, Omni said:

One of the biggest mistakes on the issue we've seen recently is Trump's illegal travel ban. The mentality from whence the bill stems is similar to what I see on this thread, and has created a totally useless piece of legislation which will simply cost the American taxpayer a lot of do,rey,me, before being chucked in the garbage. 

Your liberalism beliefs are the biggest mistakes here. Most Canadians have been forced to live with your nonsense for decades and because of it Canada is fast becoming a third world looking country. Trump was thinking about America first when he tried to get that ban legislation implemented. The real cost for not getting that ban put into effect may result in more bombings or mass shootings on American soil. But why would a true red liberal like yourself care about anything happening like that, eh? Liberals appear to want more of it. Sad indeed. 

23 hours ago, Omni said:

Terrorists are terrorists. Whatever religion they may happen to follow. Labelling all others  of that religion is narrow minded, unsubstantiated, stupid, as well as dangerous. I can't make it any simpler for you. And hey watch out, I think most of us have you figured out. 

You should know by now where I stand. Stop all immigration now, and possibly avoid what happened in Manchester from taking place here. That is using common sense and logic, and is a safe and sure way of trying to avoid a Canadian from getting murdered by those scum terrorists child killers that could possibly happen one day here in Canada. 

That should be simple enough for you to understand and figure out. Better to be safe than sorry. 

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Seriously?

You truly believe that ISIS gets AT LEAST HALF of its recruiting material from forums?

Haters gotta find reasons to justify their hate. That's true of the progressive Left in Canada as much as it is of Islamic extremists.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Seriously?

You truly believe that ISIS gets AT LEAST HALF of its recruiting material from forums?

I'm quite certain that the vast majority of what they get from right-wing conservatives adds a lot of gasoline to the fire.

Just now, eyeball said:

I'm quite certain that the vast majority of what they get from right-wing conservatives adds a lot of gasoline to the fire.

Islam was a bloody death cult before the internet. 

Conservative letter campaign?

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Oh, okay.  It certainly couldn't have anything at all to do with what they read in the Koran. :rolleyes:

22 hours ago, Omni said:

The only diseases we see here are called racism, bigotry, and xenophobia. Canada is a much stronger country, it's historical strength with regard to immigration clearly demonstrates that,  and won't let these ideas rot it's roots.

So, one calls for measures to be taken that may avoid some kind of a serious incident happening on Canadian soil, and the first thing liberals like you have to say is to stop with the racism and bigotry. So, according to your book we should all just take a chance and let them all in and hope that they will all be good little muslim boys and girls, eh?

Your liberal roots have shown already that they are rotten, and they need to be yanked out before they can spread any further. Works for me. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Your liberalism beliefs are the biggest mistakes here. Most Canadians have been forced to live with your nonsense for decades and because of it Canada is fast becoming a third world looking country. Trump was thinking about America first when he tried to get that ban legislation implemented. The real cost for not getting that ban put into effect may result in more bombings or mass shootings on American soil. But why would a true red liberal like yourself care about anything happening like that, eh? Liberals appear to want more of it. Sad indeed. 

If you think Canada looks anything like a"third world" country then you have obviously never been to one. Canada is the 6th favorite country on the planet to live in, and is #10 as far as GDP. Not bad given our relatively small population. Trump's ban was not only unconstitutional, but also would be ineffective since Muslim's responsible for shootings or bombings in the US pales in comparison to those carried out by native Americans. Thankfully they have courts with the ability to rein in idiots like Trump.

1 hour ago, scribblet said:

To paraphrase; Some people seem to accept that mass murder in the name of the West is fine and dandy, we just have to live with it.  They see see no reason to condemn the atrocities but are too willing to condemn Muslims.  You know how it goes - Poor us, just innocent lambs I suppose <sarcasm>     If we don't name it and stand up to it we will lose - everything.

And its name is the rankest hypocrisy of the foulest kind.

Edited by eyeball