This week in Islam

kimmy

8 minutes ago, Argus said:

You join TWU voluntarily, and you wouldn't do so if you weren't an observant Christian who believed in their rules. There's a vast gulf between that and imposing morality rules on society as a whole.

So you're saying people would be forced to live in the modular home Muslim community against their will?

2 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

So you're saying people would be forced to live in the modular home Muslim community against their will?

I'm saying it is not in our interests to allow the establishment of ghettos populated by religious fanatics whose values are intrinsically hostile to our own.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

So you're saying you don't have a problem with Muslims creating little enclaves where morality police go around making sure no one is out in their backyard having a beer and no women are allowed to dress for the weather?

25 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Ummmm.....Montreal, for starters?

So Muslims are beating up women in Montreal for wearing the wrong clothes?  Is this what you're claiming?

23 minutes ago, Goddess said:

So you're saying you don't have a problem with Muslims creating little enclaves where morality police go around making sure no one is out in their backyard having a beer and no women are allowed to dress for the weather?

They wouldn't be telling me where I can drink beer...   but I suppose it depends on how it was done...   is it the strata council model?  Strata councils can easily dictate where alcohol is or isn't permitted on the strata property.  I suppose in that case, not much can be done.  Is there a way to stop a religion from setting up an "enclave"?  Go visit the lovely Bountiful BC and see what Christians do in their little enclave to people who don't obey their rules.  It's not as if this is limited to a specific religion.

12 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Thank god they caught this whore..

Thank god that doesn't happen in Canada.

32 minutes ago, Argus said:

I'm saying it is not in our interests to allow the establishment of ghettos populated by religious fanatics whose values are intrinsically hostile to our own.

Welcome to Bountiful, BC.

Just now, The_Squid said:

Welcome to Bountiful, BC.

A small, voluntary group out in the boonies, just like the Mennonites and Amish.

And like the Mennonites and Amish there are very few of them. No one can say the same of Muslims.

3 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

So Muslims are beating up women in Montreal for wearing the wrong clothes?  Is this what you're claiming?

How do you think they're going to enforce the rules?  I'm guessing it will be the same way they do it everywhere else.

I notice you changed the goalposts, by saying that I said Muslims "are" doing this.  I'm saying, give them their enclaves and the right to enforce their stone age BS and what do you think is going to happen?

Thank god that doesn't happen in Canada.

Right?

Edited by Goddess

30 minutes ago, Goddess said:

How do you think they're going to enforce the rules?

So you think that Muslims will be legally allowed to beat women in the street for not wearing the correct clothing?   What a whacky notion.

Edited by The_Squid

So you think that Muslims will be legally allowed to beat women in the street for not wearing the correct clothing?   What a whacky notion.

I think they'll do it, the same as they're doing it in Europe and every Muslim country on the planet.

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

I think they'll do it, the same as they're doing it in Europe and every Muslim country on the planet.

I'm not scared...  we'll just tell them not to and make sure they are arrested if they do.  

You're creating a boogey-man.  People with 2 brain cells to rub together are not scared of your nonsense.

Edited by The_Squid

12 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

I'm not scared...  we'll just tell them not to and make sure they are arrested if they do.  

You're creating a boogey-man.  People with 2 brain cells to rub together are not scared of your nonsense.

Well, I've read a lot about the issues in Europe.

I'm not sure how you think Muslims in Canada will be any different, we're making all the same mistakes they did in the last 20 years.  They're finally figuring it out.

I'm not about to let stone age BS become a "normal" part of life in Canada.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Well, I've read a lot about the issues in Europe.

I'm not sure how you think Muslims in Canada will be any different, we're making all the same mistakes they did in the last 20 years.  They're finally figuring it out.

Perhaps you should add some other religious groups to your hate list then, such as Mennonites and Polygamous Mormons.  They dictate women's apparel, segegate men and women, discourage women from seeking education, cover up wife-beating and sexual abuse of teenage girls from the wider society and blame the women for those behaviors within their society.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Perhaps you should add some other religious groups to your hate list then, such as Mennonites and Polygamous Mormons.  They dictate women's apparel, segegate men and women, discourage women from seeking education, cover up wife-beating and sexual abuse of teenage girls from the wider society and blame the women for those behaviors within their society.   

That's okay.

You can keep your own hate list.

Thanks anyways.

51 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

Yeah, but those who have a lot more brain cells than two can see what's happened in Europe, can see the rapid rise in the number of Muslims here, and can sense the direction we're headed.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Argus said:

Yeah, but those who have a lot more brain cells than two can see what's happened in Europe, can see the rapid rise in the number of Muslims here, and can sense the direction we're headed.

You don't even have to "sense" it - it's there for everyone to see in black and white.  Are the Muslims in Montreal who want a seperate banking system set up that favours themselves, who want  seperate housing developments, who want to be able to enforce Sharia law in the housing developments....are these aberations?  I don't think so.  It's all the same things they have demanded - and received - in Europe.  And  European countries are now seeing the disastrous effects of it.

We can either learn from their mistakes or suffer the same results.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Massive Muslim convention in the UK condemns ISIS and reiterates Islamic principles of peace, love, mercy and compassion.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslims-ahmadiyya-isis-condemn-terrorism-islamic-convention-uk-hampshire-east-worldham-a7868506.html

It's a shame they aren't real Muslims.

Well, to me they are, and always will be, bless 'em!

On 7/31/2017 at 2:46 PM, bcsapper said:

Massive Muslim convention in the UK condemns ISIS and reiterates Islamic principles of peace, love, mercy and compassion.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslims-ahmadiyya-isis-condemn-terrorism-islamic-convention-uk-hampshire-east-worldham-a7868506.html

It's a shame they aren't real Muslims.

Well, to me they are, and always will be, bless 'em!

Peace love and compassion for Muslims.

• Like 1

Here's how it looks when a country is truly f***ed by Islamists. 

Australian Jews Prevented From Building Synagogue Because It Could Be Targeted by Terrorism

A Jewish community in Sydney, Australia, was refused permission on Wednesday to build a synagogue because it would be a possible target for Islamic terrorism. A court found, to the frustration of the synagogue's supporters, that measures needed to secure the house of worship's would negatively impact the streetscape and would not be permitted.

New South Wales' Land and Environment Court overturned an appeal from the Friends of Refugees of Eastern Europe, a Jewish organization, against the Waverley Council's initial decision to deny the synagogue's construction less than a mile from the world-famous Bondi Beach.

It basically implies that no Jewish organization should be allowed to exist in residential areas. It stands to stifle Jewish existence and activity in Sydney and indeed, by creating a precedent, the whole of Australia, and by extension rewarding terrorism."

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/asia-and-australia/1.805063

Australia cowers in fear....and can only appease........ hoping that puts an end to it. :rolleyes:

.........and they thought they wouldn't be like Europe.

Edited by betsy

2 hours ago, betsy said:

Here's how it looks when a country is truly f***ed by Islamists. 

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/asia-and-australia/1.805063

Australia cowers in fear....and can only appease........ hoping that puts an end to it. :rolleyes:

.........and they thought they wouldn't be like Europe.

See what your christianity has wrought, Betsy! Two centuries of supposedly christian countries, the USA/UK, [and other European powers] raping and pillaging the planet. Neither the US/UK or you are christian in any way, shape or form. 

On 7/18/2017 at 4:33 PM, Goddess said:

Pure crap, goddess. You have been an avid supporter of those who have been responsible for stone age BS since you were out of diapers.

Do you consider beheading people who want to have a say in how their country is run, stone age BS? 

Do you consider skinning people alive who want to have a say in how their country is run, stone age BS?

Do you consider slashing women's breasts off, woman who want to have a say in how their country is run, stone age BS?

Edited by hot enough

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

Pure crap, goddess. You have been an avid supporter of those who have been responsible for stone age BS since you were out of diapers.

Do you consider beheading people who want to have a say in how their country is run, stone age BS? 

Do you consider skinning people alive who want to have a say in how their country is run, stone age BS?

Do you consider slashing women's breasts off, woman who want to have a say in how their country is run, stone age BS?

I would imagine she wouldn't be about to let that become a normal part of life in Canada either.  You don't think Justin's leaning that way do you?

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I would imagine she wouldn't be about to let that become a normal part of life in Canada either. 

But she is more than willing to accept and support that that happens to other peoples around the world, as it seems you are. If you aren't against US war crimes, US crimes against humanity, US terrorism, then you are part of that evil.