Jump to content

This week in Islam


kimmy

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Not just children...men and women too...and their pets.

Saddam made us do it.

No, he didn't. It was a US planned genocide. The US knew what it was doing and it hid it from view and proceeded knowing millions could die. 

I think it deserves its own thread. Would you like to start it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

No, he didn't. It was a US planned genocide. The US knew what it was doing and it hid it from view and proceeded knowing millions could die. 

I think it deserves its own thread. Would you like to start it?

 

No...it's more fun to mock the 911 truther thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Have they got anywhere close yet to the half million Iraqi children the US/UK killed in the 1990s?

Not sure, but they've killed a lot more of their own kind (Muslims) than they have of ours. Even Donald Trump knows that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Have they got anywhere close yet to the half million Iraqi children the US/UK killed in the 1990s?

Here you go. They seem t like killing their own kind even more. Soft targets? These are real soft.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3322308/Number-people-killed-terrorists-worldwide-soars-80-just-year.html

A total of 32,658 people were killed by terrorists around the world in 2014 - an 80 per cent increase on the previous year, according to the Global Terrorism Index.

Terrorism remained highly concentrated in just five countries, with Iraq, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria accounting for 78% of terror-related deaths in 2014, the index found.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Not sure, but they've killed a lot more of their own kind (Muslims) than they have of ours. Even Donald Trump knows that.

The Americans, Brits, ... own all those crimes. That is what Nuremberg established. When a country illegally invades, that is the supreme crime.

"In the judgment of the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, which followed World War II, "War is essentially an evil thing. Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world. To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."[

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

The Americans, Brits, ... own all those crimes. That is what Nuremberg established. When a country illegally invades, that is the supreme crime.

"In the judgment of the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, which followed World War II, "War is essentially an evil thing. Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world. To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."[

Wars are considered "Legal" and therefore not evil, if given support by the UN Security Council. Essentially the same folks who gave us the Nuremberg trials. I suggest you ponder the esoteric meaning of this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Wars are considered "Legal" and therefore not evil, if given support by the UN Security Council.

That was never given. 

Quote

Essentially the same folks who gave us the Nuremberg trials. I suggest you ponder the esoteric meaning of this.

False. You ought to learn some history before you use big words you obviously don't understand. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, hot enough said:

Have they got anywhere close yet to the half million Iraqi children the US/UK killed in the 1990s?

Would you be referring to the sanctions imposed by the UN security council?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

Would you be referring to the sanctions imposed by the UN security council?

Yes and no. The ones that saw the UN folks in charge of that resign because of the genocide they saw going on. The ones that the US knew of in advance, discussed in US documents how their bombing would destroy water treatment plants that would ensure the deaths of potentially millions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...