What improvements would you like to see in this discussion forum?

Greg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't understand how someone can add me as a friend without my permission? I did not give permission but suddenly this person shows up as a friend. How does this happen? Did I mistakenly give permission?

Click on your username at the top of the forum then go into 'My Settings'. You'll see a section called 'Friends'. Check the box that says 'Allow me to approve members before they're added as a friend'. By default it is not checked.

You can remove the person from your Friends List by clicking on your name and going to 'Manage Friends' then clicking the 'Remove Friend' icon next to their name.

Edited by cybercoma

I know the improvement you're all hoping for, and as much as I'd like to post more, I only have so much free time. I do my best to provide as much Fresh Kimmy as possible, but I do have a life outside the forum, and there's only so much Kimmy to go around. Thanks for understanding.

-k

I know the improvement you're all hoping for, and as much as I'd like to post more, I only have so much free time. I do my best to provide as much Fresh Kimmy as possible, but I do have a life outside the forum, and there's only so much Kimmy to go around. Thanks for understanding.

-k

Edited by WestCoastRunner

-k

You should have put this comment in the sex thread.

WWWTT

• 2 weeks later...

When I first joined here I saw an exorbitant request for cites that seemed a bit unrealistic. But now I am seeing many posts that are simply just opinions being expressed as facts.

I get that we need posts that are expressed with personal thoughts and opinions but shouldnt they also need to backed up with cites?

Has this message board turned a blind eye to cites or is it on the onus of posters to ask for cites. It just seems ridiculous to read some of these posts that have no factual basis and just turn into run on narratives of personal opinions.

It seems a waste of time to read posts that are not factual in content and serves to turn off members from posting.

Yes, do challenge them for a cite. If they are just posting an opinion then that can become fruitless pretty quickly

It does get tiresome though to read run on narratives with no factual basis. It doesn't inspire many to respond and it does nothing to add to the quality and integrity of this forum. I'm just trying to think of ways to improve the quality of the posts. I know we have long term members here and they are quick to point that out and they also know that they can get away with baseless posts.