Pro-Hamas Rallies in Canada

Realize who many of these protestors are and what they believe.  Most don't want peace and NEVER have, going back a century, if you know your history.

Arrest the man who said these words and everyone who cheered him and continued to march with him.  They are guilty of violent hate speech against a racial/religious minority and promoting genocide.  Charge them with supporting terrorism.  A Canadian is not just a Canadian.  These folks cheering don't believe in liberal democracy or basic human rights, they're Islamofascist Nazis.  They don't deserve the privilege to live in this country or vote in our elections.

They say "Oct 7 proves we're almost free".  You're already free, you live in Canada.  Now GTFO.

Edited by Moonlight Graham
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

No i don't deny anything,

I see. You just excuse it with the most lame assed arguments you can come up with.

One of the main reasons I say fu ck Israel is you people.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Thanks MG.

For all those who thought that the title of this thread was inaccurate, and the protesters aren't Hamas supporters, just click the video. 

For all those who thought that "From the river to the sea" wasn't a call for genocide, just click the video.

Let's all just discuss this scenario honestly now, seeing as the truth laid bare for all to see: Israel is protecting themselves from a genocide, just like they did when they were attacked in 1948, and again in 1967.

Israel has to win all the time. The first time they lose, they'll all die. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

I see. You just excuse it with the most lame assed arguments you can come up with.

One of the main reasons I say fu ck Israel is you people.

Did you read any of the sources i gave you, you don't care to respond...instead i get the old "YOU PEOPLE" again. What is it with the left and YOU People...

And you don't think Thats a little racist...to paint an entire group of people with one brush,  of course not your a lefty.....   .......Not when it is the jewish people right....Not when it is a group of people who have been struggling for 1000's of years, so all they get is the f*ck you...

but the story changes when it is a group of people that are governed by terrorist, that support terrorist actions..., who think rape, torture, dragging dead bodies through the streets they are worth your time and effort... And you reply with  the "you people" remark....like some how i'm the guy with bad judgement...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Thanks MG.

For all those who thought that the title of this thread was inaccurate, and the protesters aren't Hamas supporters, just click the video. 

For all those who thought that "From the river to the sea" wasn't a call for genocide, just click the video.

Let's all just discuss this scenario honestly now, seeing as the truth laid bare for all to see: Israel is protecting themselves from a genocide, just like they did when they were attacked in 1948, and again in 1967.

Israel has to win all the time. The first time they lose, they'll all die. 

I'm sure there's some actual peace-loving protestors in there somewhere.  But anyone who chants "From the river to the sea..." is a genocidal ethnic-cleansing sh!tbag, and that's a lot of them.  These types have never wanted a 2-state solution.  They want a 1-state solution free of Israel and free of Jews, just like every other Arab/Muslim country.

Religion of peace my f*cking arse.  Mohamed was a conquering warlord.  Israel was conquered a few years after Mohammed died by the next conquering Muslim caliphate to spread Islam throughout the region.  If you leave Islam they murder you.  if the woman leaves the house without permission the husband beats you.

The Palestinians had a chance to negotiate 2-states in 1947, but they wanted all the land for the Arabs.  The UN disagreed.  Israeli was then founded and the Arabs attacked and lost land because of it.  They attacked again in 1967 and lost more land.  The had another chance in 2000 during Camp David, but Arafat said he would never agree to "final borders" for any 2-state solution.  He was just there to make gains, not peace.  So the talks broke off and the Palestinians revolted.  So Israel gave back Gaza to the Palestinians in 2005, and the people of Gaza elected Hamas.

At least Israel has tried the olive branch a few times.  The Arab leadership just wants ethnic cleansing and genocide.  There is no compromise with them, there's no peace. because they don't want it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Realize who many of these protestors are and what they believe.  Most don't want peace and NEVER have, going back a century, if you know your history.

Many...Most...

From what I've seen, posters here are basing their support on tribal affiliation.

Many and most Are the kind of terms that people used to discredit the convoy protesters right? Didn't Trudeau say many of The leaders were racists etc? 

Go to the principles of democratic engagement. A group of people are protesting what they see as an atrocity.  It's not necessary to form an absolute opinion on all of it.  There are points on both sides.

Remember that Canadians didn't agree with the Convoy protesters but sympathized with them.

Also... I strongly agree that the river to the sea is unacceptable, and shouldn't be said in an atmosphere of tension and threats.  They also get cute with signs in Arabic, that apparently have violent slogans written.

Edited by Michael Hardner
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, User said:

Insulting me is not an argument. 

I'm not insulting you, i'm asking you if you're trolling or actually very stupid because there's no third option that I can see here.

The point here, again, is that there is not any Israel-directed policy to wipe out Palestinians from the West Bank. You point to an example of temporary displacement of a handful of communities during a war. 

"Self-evacuate," "temporary displacement" man I don't love anything as much as you love your obfuscating euphemisms.

Guess what? Israel has had to temporarily displace many thousands of its people along the border with Gaza and Lebanon because of their hostile actions too. So, I guess Gaza and Lebanon are also engaged in ethnic cleansing of their own... 

you are very dumb!

“Settlers and soldiers have displaced entire Palestinian communities, destroying every home, with the apparent backing of higher Israeli authorities”

6 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

I'm not insulting you, i'm asking you if you're trolling or actually very stupid because there's no third option that I can see here.

LOL, you are not insulting me, you are just calling me a troll or stupid! Oh... and then in the same response you literally insult me again:

6 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

you are very dumb!

Israel destroyed literally every home in the West Bank and is trying to?! OMG! 

No, they did not. Your accusation is "ethnic cleansing" not that Israel is big meanie that destroyed some homes. 

17 hours ago, Army Guy said:

You're the one that put it into a post, is their an government official policy we can look at, or where do we look to verify your source...other than some settlers taking land and homes on their own accord...

Again, why are you looking for a specific policy when you can see the actual policy in action? There's plenty of documentation of settlers attacking Palestinians and destroying their property while Israeli troops stand and watch.

Some smarter people than me and you have determined, that Israel is not a colonizer....there are many lengthy articles with in this source that have determined Israel is not a product of colonialism...Hard to be a colonizer when your people have been there thousands of years, and in most cases pre dating palestinians....

The state of Israel was literally created by foreign powers by fiat, how is that not colonization?

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

There are points on both sides.

Oh man... both sides you say?

LOL

Almost like that is what Trump was trying to say when the left went bonkers over his comments about "both sides"

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, User said:

LOL, you are not insulting me, you are just calling me a troll or stupid! Oh... and then in the same response you literally insult me again:

Then stop trolling or being dumb, IDK what to tell you.

No, they did not. Your accusation is "ethnic cleansing" not that Israel is big meanie that destroyed some homes. 

Lol look at you move the goalposts, you're really on your heels here.

The displacement of the Palestinian population in the west bank and the destruction of their homes, farms, and other property is part of Israel's unofficial but obvious policy of ethnically cleansing the territory to make way for new Jewish  settlements. This is stated goal of the settler movement, as articulated by its leadership.

In Israel, there’s a lot of support for settlements, and this is why there have been right-wing governments for so many years. The world, especially the United States, thinks there is an option for a Palestinian state, and, if we continue to build communities, then we block the option for a Palestinian state. We want to close the option for a Palestinian state, and the world wants to leave the option open. It’s a very simple thing to understand.

Edited by Black Dog

15 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Then stop trolling or being dumb, IDK what to tell you.

To be fair here, I don't have much faith in your honesty here either, as you continually insist that Israel is engaged in ethnic cleansing as you are... so, instead of just calling you a troll or dumb, I keep picking apart your responses. 

16 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Lol look at you move the goalposts, you're really on your heels here.

The displacement of the Palestinian population in the west bank and the destruction of their homes, farms, and other property is part of Israel's unofficial but obvious policy of ethnically cleansing the territory to make way for new Jewish  settlements. This is stated goal of the settler movement, as articulated by its leadership.

What goalposts did I move?

You are the one claiming this is ethnic cleansing, but keep pointing to such issues as settlement disputes, temporary displacements during wartime, and other such longstanding isolated violence that goes on between both Palestinians and Israelis. 

Pointing out that these incidents are not ethnic cleansing is not me moving the goalpost; it is me pointing out you are nowhere near the goalpost you set. 

Not wanting a Palestinian state is still just political squabbling, as most of the Palestinians don't want an Israel or the Jews there to exist at all... hence why they are where they are today, all their failed wars and violence. 

7 minutes ago, User said:

To be fair here, I don't have much faith in your honesty here either, as you continually insist that Israel is engaged in ethnic cleansing as you are... so, instead of just calling you a troll or dumb, I keep picking apart your responses. 

To be fair here your counter arguments are basically "nuh uh."

What goalposts did I move?

You said this as though such a claim was made or as if that was a requirement for ethnic cleansing.

This is akin to arguing that the holocaust wasn't genocide since the Nazis didn't kill every single Jew.

You are the one claiming this is ethnic cleansing, but keep pointing to such issues as settlement disputes, temporary displacements during wartime, and other such longstanding isolated violence that goes on between both Palestinians and Israelis. 

Pointing out that these incidents are not ethnic cleansing is not me moving the goalpost; it is me pointing out you are nowhere near the goalpost you set. 

There are no "temporary displacements" numbnuts, nor is the violence "isolated". There's a sustained and well-documented campaign to remove Palestinians from their land by force and you're response is to simply pretend it's not happening. You're beyond reach or reason.

Not wanting a Palestinian state is still just political squabbling, as most of the Palestinians don't want an Israel or the Jews there to exist at all... hence why they are where they are today, all their failed wars and violence. 

You didn't read the interview I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by Black Dog

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The Palestinians had a chance to negotiate 2-states in 1947, but they wanted all the land for the Arabs.  The UN disagreed.  Israeli was then founded and the Arabs attacked and lost land because of it. 

And TBH, I'm pretty sure that they saw Pakistan commit their massive genocide just 8 months earlier and thought that they could get away with it too.

Israel was newly formed and couldn't have much of a modernized military, like the 5 or 7 countries attacking them did, so they thought it would just be a cute little romp with some throat slashing, baby killing, rape, and war brides/slaves

Edited by WestCanMan

39 minutes ago, User said:

Oh man... both sides you say?

LOL

Almost like that is what Trump was trying to say when the left went bonkers over his comments about "both sides"

Well both sides isn't automatically a bad thing. Maybe if there's Nazis on one side it's a bad thing.

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Many...Most...

From what I've seen, posters here are basing their support on tribal affiliation.

Many and most Are the kind of terms that people used to discredit the convoy protesters right? Didn't Trudeau say many of The leaders were racists etc? 

Go to the principles of democratic engagement. A group of people are protesting what they see as an atrocity.  It's not necessary to form an absolute opinion on all of it.  There are points on both sides.

Remember that Canadians didn't agree with the Convoy protesters but sympathized with them.

Also... I strongly agree that the river to the sea is unacceptable, and shouldn't be said in an atmosphere of tension and threats.  They also get cute with signs in Arabic, that apparently have violent slogans written.

Oh FFS Michael open your eyes.

I'm not basing my opinion on my tribal biases, I'm not Jewish or Arab and I have friends from born groups.   I'm basing my opinion on the gazillions of videos we have of the protests.   Did you even watch the footage of the protest in Ottawa?

Yeah I'm sure there were some racists among that convoy folks, but the convoy didnt have crowds cheering the murder of any ethnicity. 

[Quote]There are points on both sides.[/quote]

Ok Donald. Sure some legit grievances everywhere.  Show me the big crowds of Canadian Jews cheering Israel denying Gaza food aid and wanting to murder and rape Palestinians and ethnically cleanse them from the region.  Terrorist supporters are marching in our streets.  Quite a few Hitler Youth 2.0 on our campuses.  Not all of them, but not just a few.

[Quote]Go to the principles of democratic engagement. A group of people are protesting what they see as an atrocity. [/quote]

Yeah and a lot of them chanting 'From the river..." which is a call for the ethnic cleansing and the destructible of Israel.  The recent crowd in Ottawa cheered on Oct 7.  Nuff said.  These types are not people looking for peace or a 2-state solution.  They want the destruction of Israel.  There's no compromise possible and history proves it.

Edited by Moonlight Graham

54 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Oh FFS Michael open your eyes.

I'm not basing my opinion on my tribal biases, I'm not Jewish or Arab and I have friends from born groups.   I'm basing my opinion on the gazillions of videos we have of the protests.   Did you even watch the footage of the protest in Ottawa?

Yeah I'm sure there were some racists among that convoy folks, but the convoy didnt have crowds cheering the murder of any ethnicity. 

[Quote]There are points on both sides.[/quote]

Ok Donald. Sure some legit grievances everywhere.  Show me the big crowds of Canadian Jews cheering Israel denying Gaza food aid and wanting to murder and rape Palestinians and ethnically cleanse them from the region.  Terrorist supporters are marching in our streets.  Quite a few Hitler Youth 2.0 on our campuses.  Not all of them, but not just a few.

[Quote]Go to the principles of democratic engagement. A group of people are protesting what they see as an atrocity. [/quote]

Yeah and a lot of them chanting 'From the river..." which is a call for the ethnic cleansing and the destructible of Israel.  The recent crowd in Ottawa cheered on Oct 7.  Nuff said.  These types are not people looking for peace or a 2-state solution.  They want the destruction of Israel.  There's no compromise possible and history proves it.

You are myopic when it comes to your own biases.  The tribe I'm speaking about is students and you take a dislike to them.  There are few qualitative differences between this and the ottawa protest and yet you favour one over the other based on outliers.  

"a lot of them" "some of them" these are weasel words you can pick out to cheer for the side that resembles your tribe the most.  You despise my objectivity, that's your issue.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well both sides isn't automatically a bad thing. Maybe if there's Nazis on one side it's a bad thing.

Maybe if there are Pro-Hamas terrorist supporters chanting genocidal death slogans about Israel on one side.... its a bad thing too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

To be fair here your counter arguments are basically "nuh uh."

Amazing you typed this out, and you don't see the irony. 

This is akin to arguing that the holocaust wasn't genocide since the Nazis didn't kill every single Jew.

The Nazis were literally rounding them up to try to kill them all or as many as they could. Every Jew was systematically hunted down and shipped off somewhere to die or be killed outright.

Israel has not killed millions of Palestinians nor are they trying to. Israel is not rounding up Palesitnians for death. Which is why I continually point out the absurdity of your claim here, since the Palestinian population is increasing, they were given Gaza to do as they please with, they have some authority over themselves in the West Bank and ability to expand and grow there as well. 

No one is systematically taking their land and cleansing them from it. 

This is and has been my point, that you would sit here comparing it to what happened with Jews under Hitler shows how outrageously absurd your position is. 

There are no "temporary displacements" numbnuts, nor is the violence "isolated". There's a sustained and well-documented campaign to remove Palestinians from their land by force and you're response is to simply pretend it's not happening. You're beyond reach or reason.

More insults doesn't make your argument any better. Of course the violence is isolated... otherwise it would be impacting vastly more people. You are taking settler disputes between Israelis and Palestinians and blowing them up to more than it is. Nothing you have provided shows that Palestinians would be "ethnically cleansed" in the next 10,000 years at whatever pace Israel expands Settlements. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

You are myopic when it comes to your own biases.  The tribe I'm speaking about is students and you take a dislike to them.  There are few qualitative differences between this and the ottawa protest and yet you favour one over the other based on outliers.  

"a lot of them" "some of them" these are weasel words you can pick out to cheer for the side that resembles your tribe the most.  You despise my objectivity, that's your issue.

No I despise a big group of people marching in front of our Parliament buildings cheering Oct 7 when a guy glorifies it over a megaphone.  Those are weasel words.  I despise students on campuses harassing and discriminating against Jewish students.

I roll my eyes at students setting up barricades, security checkpoints, blocking freedom of movement on land that doesn't belong to them,  and discriminatory apartheid based on race and religion while protesting those exact same things they say are happening to them.

I'm aware that not everyone protesting in support of the Palestinians supports Oct 7 or the destruction of Israel, which is why i was careful not label the whole.  But a heck of a lot do.  The evidence is overwhelming.  There's video after video on Twitter showing their bigotry.

Yes let's distinguish the good from the bad ones, but it gets hard when the good ones hang out with the Hitler Youth 2.0.

You're not objective, you're in denial of what's happening here.  These aren't just a few bad apples my friend.  I would say let's call a spade a spade, but you'll think that's racist too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, User said:

Amazing you typed this out, and you don't see the irony. 

There's nothing ironic here. I've given you a definition of ethnic cleansing, shown evidence of what's going on and explained how the latter fits the former and you're response has been "nuh uh."

The Nazis were literally rounding them up to try to kill them all or as many as they could. Every Jew was systematically hunted down and shipped off somewhere to die or be killed outright.

Yes but if it's not ethnic cleansing unless every single house is destroyed and every single person expelled, then it's not genocide if anyone is left alive. Sorry, but those are your rules.

Israel has not killed millions of Palestinians nor are they trying to. Israel is not rounding up Palesitnians for death. Which is why I continually point out the absurdity of your claim here, since the Palestinian population is increasing, they were given Gaza to do as they please with, they have some authority over themselves in the West Bank and ability to expand and grow there as well. 

Except they don't. Israel won't let them build and is destroying existing settlements. Do you need someone to do the math for you? Also, I've already explained why "population go up" is a retarded gauge when the point of ethnic cleansing is about removing people from a territory regardless of their numbers.

No one is systematically taking their land and cleansing them from it. 

You're just in denial.

This is and has been my point, that you would sit here comparing it to what happened with Jews under Hitler shows how outrageously absurd your position is. 

I didn't compare what's happening to the Palestinians to what the Nazis did to the Jews and the fact you think that's what I was doing just shows how bad your reading comprehension and logic skills are.

More insults doesn't make your argument any better. Of course the violence is isolated... otherwise it would be impacting vastly more people.

I don't think you know what "isolated" means. These aren't discreet incidents, they are part of a broader systemic campaign.

You are taking settler disputes between Israelis and Palestinians and blowing them up to more than it is. Nothing you have provided shows that Palestinians would be "ethnically cleansed" in the next 10,000 years at whatever pace Israel expands Settlements. 

Bullshit. There were less than 100,000 settlers in the early '90s, there's more than a half a million now and their numbers continue to increase. Again, do the math.

Edited by Black Dog

3 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Again, why are you looking for a specific policy when you can see the actual policy in action? There's plenty of documentation of settlers attacking Palestinians and destroying their property while Israeli troops stand and watch.

The state of Israel was literally created by foreign powers by fiat, how is that not colonization?

SO i guess what your implying is there is no official governmental policy that allows this to happen, so it must be your opinion then....you're basing your opinions on the actions of a few soldiers...i guess all palestinians are terrorists based on the thousands that carried out the terrorist attacks in oct...sound about right...works both ways...

Your entire debate is based on emotion and your opinion, you've presented very little in the way of sources or facts...

Just as the home land of the jews have been taken by force many times over the course of history, but you forget that fact, also the league of nations and the UN where not engaged in colonialism at the time, they were dividing up the leftovers of the ottoman empire, territory lost in battle.....and in the process created dozens of new nations...most Muslim...how is that colonization...And if you look at the British mandate it favored the arabs a lot, one just has to look at the division of land to see that, what was left over is what the Jews and palestinians got...