Truckers May Boycott NY City on Monday to Protest its Judicial Activism

34 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Have ever even read NYS law? It specifically says harm is NOT REQUIRED to commit BANK FRAUD.

You should write a letter to Judge Engoron and explain to him his deficiency in his understanding of NYS LAW.

I'm sure he will overturn his decision based on the understanding of NYS law by a Canadian statistician. LMAO 

Once again you mistake ^your stupid OPINIONS for "facts."

That's why you never post corroboration for them.  

What a load of cobblers awls

Wow, you really are a dental flosser and a berkeley hunt with a smattering of merchant banker.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Once again you mistake ^your stupid OPINIONS for "facts."

That's why you never post corroboration for them.  

There is no corroboration over there. There is, however, conspiring and it's in the form of a political witch hunt. 

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Fact: Trump will win the appeal

Fact You're a cultist

Fact: You have nothing intelligent or worthwhile to say about anything

Fact: thousands of deaths are more important than a repaid loan.

I’d be happy to place a side bet with you that Trump never appeals his New York civil fraud verdict.  He doesn’t have the money, and he won’t file for any extension from the court because he can’t cough up the money, because he doesn’t have it.  And then the State of NY will liquidate his assets until they squeeze as close to $450 million that they can.  

And it doesn’t matter one bit if he’s President, he will still be powerless to stop it from happening.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

I do and will, and your "hopes" have ZERO EFFECT.

One thing is for sure, what I get, won't be based on the FRAUDS that you continually DEFEND. 🤮

Lol...don't be too sure...

What's frauds? All I do is post out you lies. Hell you provide a never ending supply.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yes.

More than an average IQ of 100?  It takes ONLY WEEKS of training to get a CDL. NOT the years for a BS, MS or PhD.

Maybe you didn't understand what I meant by "brains." A gorilla can probably be trained to do the hours and hours of driving which comprises MOST of what truck drivers do. I'm not saying they could park a semi-truck without mashing cars.

Full Auto is already being tested to do the bulk of what semi-truck drivers do.

2. I don't think I said that.

You're the one who claimed not being smart is a "put down."

It is a FACT that half of the population has an IQ less than 100. AKA, not smart.

3. I'm talking about members of the public.  Does the system ask voters for the actual solutions ? It doesn't.

Many pols hold town halls to get citizen input. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is one of the few who does not. 

34 minutes ago, Rebound said:

I’d be happy to place a side bet with you that Trump never appeals his New York civil fraud verdict.  He doesn’t have the money, and he won’t file for any extension from the court because he can’t cough up the money, because he doesn’t have it.  And then the State of NY will liquidate his assets until they squeeze as close to $450 million that they can.  

And it doesn’t matter one bit if he’s President, he will still be powerless to stop it from happening.

Recently read an opinion that Trump will declare personal bankruptcy. However they didn't say whether or not that would actually negate the penalties levied. Rudy and Jones both declared bankruptcy, and so far Jones has paid nothing of the $1.5B penalty against him.

IF Trump is really the BILLIONAIRE that he claims, it's hard to believe that he can successfully declare bankruptcy due to a half billion dollar penalty. Seems like he'd have to be worth less than a half billion for that to work.

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Recently read an opinion that Trump will declare personal bankruptcy. However they didn't say whether or not that would actually negate the penalties levied. Rudy and Jones both declared bankruptcy, and so far Jones has paid nothing of the $1.5B penalty against him.

IF Trump is really the BILLIONAIRE that he claims, it's hard to believe that he can successfully declare bankruptcy due to a half billion dollar penalty. Seems like he'd have to be worth less than a half billion for that to work.

I don’t think bankruptcy will protect him at all.  He might keep Mar-a-Lago from being sold, because Florida lets you keep your home, but he has a lot of other assets, like the 10,000 sq feet of Trump Tower, the jet, a bunch of golf courses, etc.

Bankruptcy doesn’t mean you get to keep all your money and all of your assets. It means they ALL get liquidated and apportioned to pay off your debts.  

Edited by Rebound

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

Do you believe it takes brains to do a mind numbing job for hours on end of keeping a vehicle between 2 lines?

I tend to agree with MH but you do know they're not the most respected group of people on the planet.
Probably a much higher percentage of both Trumpoids, lunatics and utter arseholes than any other category.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

I'm not saying I necessarily agree or disagree, but I AM giving you points for 'cobblers awls'.

Cockney rhyming slang. Spent a lot of time in London's East End.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I wouldn't put any job down in this way.  In any case, if you think that the world should work better for you as a matter of privilege because of a degree, there's a word for that.  A lot of our problems are with us because working folks are excluded from the conversation.

Come to Calufirniavthen, send your children if you are too stubborn, the Governor here is putting through a law through.our state legislature to give every child a free university education.  Yes...FREE.  You see California doesn't buy your intellectual racism, your whining about how the world passed you by. You had the same opportunities to get off your butt and do something with your life and you were too.lazy, and you taught your children the same laziness so they didn't either.  Whine somewhere else....the world will not wait for you..you have to run out to the Carousel and jump on and then reach for that golden ring of success  yourself.  Meanwhile the progressive states will move ahead and if you get left behind, and feel marginalized, well that's too bad.  I am not going to apologize for spending literally 21 years paying back my college loans and doing something worth my time  instead of  partying Saturday nights reliving my high school days of beer guzzling and tailgate parties.  

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

No, it's because your posts are completely unsubstantiated BULLSHIT like ^this one.

Thanks for demonstrating how worthless your posts are.

No, it's because I throw your nonsense back in your face. 

There isn't one thing you post here that isn't smothered in woke sauce. 

You're a propaganda dispenser.

Okay folks, you’ve been flinging poo at each other for this entire thread, just like most of these threads.  WHAT DOES IT ACCOMPLISH??

Back to the thread topic, I think that if truckers boycott NY it would be a shame, because it would hurt the common people.  But I understand the outrage.  The truckers may bring commerce to a halt.

All real estate tycoons in NY operate the same way for which Trump was found guilty.  And just as Trudeau freezing bank accounts in Canada, this court decision in NY has caused an unintended earthquake.  No one wants to be the next found guilty for doing business in New York.  

If I was Trump I’d let them seize his properties.  Let that sink in among the wealthy, they’ll leave New York in droves. 

Edited by sharkman

23 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I'd be happy to make a side bet that you can never articulate exactly what Cuomo did during covid at the care homes which people were mad about. 

WHATOUTISM is irrelevant. Case is already settled. Trump lost and has to pay. Covid or not. Cuomo or not. Trump’s done. Pay of, fatty boy, or the State of NY will start seizing those assets in a flash. Too F-ing bad. He shouldn’t have committed financial fraud over and over and over. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sharkman said:

Okay folks, you’ve been flinging poo at each other for this entire thread, just like most of these threads.  WHAT DOES IT ACCOMPLISH??

Back to the thread topic, I think that if truckers boycott NY it would be a shame, because it would hurt the common people.  But I understand the outrage.  The truckers may bring commerce to a halt.

All real estate tycoons in NY operate the same way for which Trump was found guilty.  And just as Trudeau freezing bank accounts in Canada, this court decision in NY has caused an unintended earthquake.  No one wants to be the next found guilty for doing business in New York.  

If I was Trump I’d let them seize his properties.  Let that sink in among the wealthy, they’ll leave New York in droves. 

this is a problem - the law was clearly not intended for the purpose for which it was used here and i have to admit if i was a business person i'd be VERY reluctant to do business in new york any time soon.

With regards to your claim that the demonstration would hurt the people - any backlash hurts the people. It hurts if business pulls out of new york and take the jobs and the tax revenue's with them as well.  So from that point of view, it's better to cause the people a little pain today to wake them up than a devistating pain tomorrow when it's too late to do anything.

Not that i'm much of a fan of protests in the first place.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

WHATOUTISM is irrelevant. Case is already settled. Trump lost and has to pay. Covid or not. Cuomo or not. Trump’s done. Pay of, fatty boy, or the State of NY will start seizing those assets in a flash. Too F-ing bad. He shouldn’t have committed financial fraud over and over and over. 

This is about your ability to prove that you're not a cultist. 

Can you admit that Cuomo likely killed thousands of people?

Can you admit that it's almost impossible for him not to have killed hundreds of people with his abject stupidity?

Can you even chalk that up to stupidity? Sending people who were known to be infected back into care homes without testing them is way beyond stupid. Even Biden and AOC are smarter than that. 

From your POV, allowing unvaxed people into restaurants was too dangerous, so we had to have a two-tiered society just to keep the vaccinated people safe.

If asymptomatic people are too much of a danger to go into restaurants, isn't it more dangerous to put people who are known to be infected back into care homes without testing them?  

At some point in your life, do you think you'll be able to talk about that subject? 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

This is about your ability to prove that you're not a cultist. 

Can you admit that Cuomo likely killed thousands of people?

Can you admit that it's almost impossible for him not to have killed hundreds of people with his abject stupidity?

Can you even chalk that up to stupidity? Sending people who were known to be infected back into care homes without testing them is way beyond stupid. Even Biden and AOC are smarter than that. 

From your POV, allowing unvaxed people into restaurants was too dangerous, so we had to have a two-tiered society just to keep the vaccinated people safe.

If asymptomatic people are too much of a danger to go into restaurants, isn't it more dangerous to put people who are known to be infected back into care homes without testing them?  

At some point in your life, do you think you'll be able to talk about that subject? 

Yeah all of that is true for sure  but does that make it a 'cult'?  That still doesn't feel like the right word to me. I get the idea that the blind devotion and willingness to ignroe facts in favour of ideological position and tribalism feels cult-LIKE or like some weirdly devoted religion but i still feel like there must be a better word for it.

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yeah all of that is true for sure  but does that make it a 'cult'?  That still doesn't feel like the right word to me. I get the idea that the blind devotion and willingness to ignroe facts in favour of ideological position and tribalism feels cult-LIKE or like some weirdly devoted religion but i still feel like there must be a better word for it.

It's alarming to me that these people can't even acknowledge basic facts.

The vax was rolled all the way back from "it's safe" to "life-altering side effects" and from "you don't have to worry about covid" to "it lowers your chance of dying by a bit" and they can't admit that they were lied to. 

Cuomo appears to have intentionally killed people, what he did was that stupid, but no leftists will even talk about it. They think some alleged groping was enough to get him turfed though. Let's be real: they swept the Cuomo issue under the rug by firing him for groping.

They're a 4king cult. 

Good God and I thought Trump was the guy who couldn't STFU to save his own skin. So it goes with his cult followers too.

Time to revise that old saying to: If you lie all the time as loud as you can the incredibly stupid will believe everything you say.

• Thanks 2