300 Muslim organizations demonstrate why Canada should end immigration from Muslim countries

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

They can say what they want, they do not pose an existential threat to Israel anymore than AL Qaeda did to the united States.

Who said anything about an existential threat?  They threaten to kill, rape, kidnap as many Jews as they possibly can.  Do you find this acceptable?

45 minutes ago, carepov said:

Who said anything about an existential threat?  They threaten to kill, rape, kidnap as many Jews as they possibly can.  Do you find this acceptable?

No. But do you think what Israeli is doing in Gaza and the West Bank is going to make those positions more or less popular?

2 hours ago, Black Dog said:

It's text book whataboutism, dude. 

Zionists need to get a new line, this stuff is so tired.

Maybe people who don't hate Jews would 'get another line' if Hamas hasn't repeatedly made it clear they have zero interest in democracy and only in establishing an Islamic state over the entire area. And also that they intend to kill all the Jews, and that Jews everywhere in the world need to die.

Islamophiles need to stop thinking the rest of us are going to ignore this like they do.

11 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Maybe people who don't hate Jews would 'get another line' if Hamas hasn't repeatedly made it clear they have zero interest in democracy and only in establishing an Islamic state over the entire area. And also that they intend to kill all the Jews, and that Jews everywhere in the world need to die.

Islamophiles need to stop thinking the rest of us are going to ignore this like they do.

How's Hamas gonna achieve that goal, exactly?

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

No. But do you think what Israeli is doing in Gaza and the West Bank is going to make those positions more or less popular?

I don't know about popularity.  I am completely mystified about how so many people today can celebrate the raping, killing and kidnapping of people.  Do you have an explanation?

What Israel is doing now will prevent future attacks.

5 minutes ago, carepov said:

I don't know about popularity.  I am completely mystified about how so many people today can celebrate the raping, killing and kidnapping of people.  Do you have an explanation?

I dunno, I don't understand when Israelis do it either.

What Israel is doing now will prevent future attacks.

What Israel is doing now is juicing anti-Israel sentiment and antisemitism around the world, if you think that's good for Jews IDK what to say.

On 2/22/2024 at 6:52 PM, I am Groot said:

The National Council of Muslims and the 300 mosques and other Muslim organizations they represent say no MP will be welcome in their mosques or on their sites without them promising to restore funding to UNRWA funding, to call for an immediate ceasefire in the only place where Muslims are being killed by Jews (but not the ones where they're being killed by Muslims) and must condemn Israel's 'war crimes', (but not those committed by any of the other nations in the middle east).

What they are demonstrating is they're not Canadians. Whatever is on their passports. They're not Canadians in spirit. They're still foreigners with foreign cultures and values. Foremost among them is hatred for Jews and Israel. And the more of these people we bring to Canada the more antisemitism there will be.

Muslim groups say MPs won’t be welcome in mosques until they call for Gaza ceasefire | Radio-Canada.ca

If they come here and refuse the be Canadian...round them up and put on a boat back to where they're allegiance is.!

4 hours ago, Black Dog said:

How's Hamas gonna achieve that goal, exactly?

I don't know but getting people like you to hate Israel and support boycotting them and refusing to send them weapons is a good start.

3 hours ago, Black Dog said:

I dunno, I don't understand when Israelis do it either.

3 hours ago, carepov said:

Are you claiming that Israelis rape,kill and kidnap then celebrate?

30 minutes ago, carepov said:

Are you claiming that Israelis rape,kill and kidnap then celebrate?

Yes, without a doubt. 

33 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

I don't know but getting people like you to hate Israel and support boycotting them and refusing to send them weapons is a good start.

Hamas has done far less to get me to hate Israel than Israel has.

Edited by Black Dog

16 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Hamas has done far less to get me to hate Israel than Israel has.

That's because you're gullible.

Do you think for a moment when Hamas launched their rape/murder/kidnap raid across the border they weren't aware that Israel's retaliation would be absolutely massive? That thousands of their people would die? Of course, they did. They want them to. So that bleeding-heart Western liberals would sob at their TVs and curse Israel. And it worked! 

8 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

That's because you're gullible.

Do you think for a moment when Hamas launched their rape/murder/kidnap raid across the border they weren't aware that Israel's retaliation would be absolutely massive? That thousands of their people would die? Of course, they did. They want them to. So that bleeding-heart Western liberals would sob at their TVs and curse Israel. And it worked! 

Yeah man, I guess I'm a big sucker because when I see pictures of dead kids the same age as my daughter I get angry at their killers. I should be as jaded and tough as you, a guy who melts down when there's a black dude in a BMO commercial.

Edited by Black Dog

32 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Yeah man, I guess I'm a big sucker because when I see pictures of dead kids the same age as my daughter I get angry at their killers.

There, see! You are behaving exactly like Hamas hoped when they launched their murder/rape/kidnapping raid! You're siding with them and hating the Jews! Hamas members reading people like you on the internet must laugh and high-five each other at their victory!

32 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

I should be as jaded and tough as you, a guy who melts down when there's a black dude in a BMO commercial.

Noticing something does not equal 'melting down'. Just like I notice all the black and brown faces on the most wanted posters. Just like I notice all the crime being committed by people with African/Middle eastern names. Yes, I know, I'm not supposed to, but I notice them nonetheless. 

12 hours ago, I am Groot said:

There, see! You are behaving exactly like Hamas hoped when they launched their murder/rape/kidnapping raid! You're siding with them and hating the Jews! Hamas members reading people like you on the internet must laugh and high-five each other at their victory!

You really are a dumb person without any sense of humanity.

Noticing something does not equal 'melting down'. Just like I notice all the black and brown faces on the most wanted posters. Just like I notice all the crime being committed by people with African/Middle eastern names. Yes, I know, I'm not supposed to, but I notice them nonetheless. 

LOL you're obsessed with race. Lots of squishy people talk about how they don't "see" colour but you're the exact opposite, it's all you see and it eats you up. I love it.

8 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

You really are a dumb person without any sense of humanity.

You're the guy who wants to commit genocide on Israel and you accuse me of lacking humanity?

Oh, yes, yes, I know. You don't WANT to commit genocide against them! You just want policies that let the Arabs move in and commit genocide. Then you can shake your head sadly and say "Well, they shouldn't have done that." And then get on with your life.

8 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

LOL you're obsessed with race. 

Riiight. The proponent and defender of identity politics says I'M obsessed with race.

1 minute ago, I am Groot said:

You're the guy who wants to commit genocide on Israel and you accuse me of lacking humanity?

"Everyone who opposes Israel hates jews" was a retarded talking point when I first encountered it 15 years ago and it hasn't got any better with age. 

Oh, yes, yes, I know. You don't WANT to commit genocide against them! You just want policies that let the Arabs move in and commit genocide. Then you can shake your head sadly and say "Well, they shouldn't have done that." And then get on with your life.

The funny thing about western non-Jewish Zionists is that many of them are, deep down, antisemites of the highest order. That's why western nations supported Israel's creation in the first place: giving the Jews their own state meant they wouldn't have to bring Those People to their own countries.

Riiight. The proponent and defender of identity politics says I'M obsessed with race.

You are. You admitted as much above.

40 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

The funny thing about western non-Jewish Zionists is that many of them are, deep down, antisemites of the highest order.

OTOH you have secular left-wing Jews who are anti-Semites of the finest kind. They're the ones people should emulate.

12 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

huh?

Oh yeah, ever since Zionists made the criticism of Israel's government an act of antisemitism secular left wing Jews pretty much automatically got cancelled as anti-Semitic. In Israel they're considered self-hating, self-loathing or auto-antisemites. It was probably their leftwardness that really condemned them.

• The concept of Jewish self-hatred has been described by Antony Lerman as "an entirely bogus concept",[7] one that "serves no other purpose than to marginalise and demonise political opponents",[8] who says that it is used increasingly as a personal attack in discussions about the "new antisemitism".[8]

Haaretz writes that the term is almost exclusively used today by the Jewish right against the Jewish left, and that within left-wing and liberal circles, is "usually considered a joke".[43] 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew

It's pretty clear the use of the term anti-semite is almost entirely ideologically based and we should all mock and laugh at the chuds who throw it around.

Edited by eyeball

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Oh yeah, ever since Zionists made the criticism of Israel's government an act of antisemitism secular left wing Jews pretty much automatically got cancelled as anti-Semitic. In Israel they're considered self-hating, self-loathing or auto-antisemites. It was probably their leftwardness that really condemned them.

• The concept of Jewish self-hatred has been described by Antony Lerman as "an entirely bogus concept",[7] one that "serves no other purpose than to marginalise and demonise political opponents",[8] who says that it is used increasingly as a personal attack in discussions about the "new antisemitism".[8]

Haaretz writes that the term is almost exclusively used today by the Jewish right against the Jewish left, and that within left-wing and liberal circles, is "usually considered a joke".[43] 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew

It's pretty clear the use of the term anti-semite is almost entirely ideologically based and we should all mock and laugh at the chuds who throw it around.

they-had-us-in-the-first-half-not-gonna-

22 hours ago, Black Dog said:

They can say what they want, they do not pose an existential threat to Israel anymore than AL Qaeda did to the united States.

Hamas murdered 1,100 people on Oct 7, they launch rocket attacks constantly for the last 20+ years at civilians and they want to murder any Jew they can get their hands on.  They're a clear threat to their security, just like Al Qaeda is/was to the West.

Israel should leave the West Bank, but as long as jihadists are trying to murder as many civilians as they can Gaza should remain under blockade.  The real enemy of Gaza is Hamas.

You're naive enough to think the terror attacks on Israel would stop if Israel obeyed all international law.  They won't stop until Israel is destroyed regardless of its borders and its been the case since 1948.  You're Neville Chamberlain.

5 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Hamas murdered 1,100 people on Oct 7, they launch rocket attacks constantly for the last 20+ years at civilians and they want to murder any Jew they can get their hands on.  They're a clear threat to their security, just like Al Qaeda is/was to the West.

Israel should leave the West Bank, but as long as jihadists are trying to murder as many civilians as they can Gaza should remain under blockade.  The real enemy of Gaza is Hamas.

You're naive enough to think the terror attacks on Israel would stop if Israel obeyed all international law.  They won't stop until Israel is destroyed regardless of its borders and its been the case since 1948.  You're Neville Chamberlain.

So what's your answer, then. Genocide?

4 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The real enemy of Gaza is Hamas.

You're Neville Chamberlain.

The real ally of Hamas is Iran but Neville Chamberlain would probably point and say...Hey look! There goes Taylor Swift!