Electoral College -2024 -Trump loses -Biden wins

1 hour ago, Yakuda said:

Sadly that may ultimately be needed to get America back in track. The lefts primary goal is to split the nation. It's not slavery this time it's, equity. 

Why does it always seem to be the far right calling for civil war, because their insurrection failed?

9 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Why does it always seem to be the far right calling for civil war, because their insurrection failed?

Who has called for civil war? Not me. I merely said that may be what's needed because leftists can't control themselves. They aren't willing to work with people they just demand compliance and when they don't get it they turn into petulant children. Leftists can't be reasoned with because they can't conceive that they may be wrong. You can't dialogue with people who think they are never wrong. 

If that was an insurrection why is trump not in jail and why have none of the people who progressed that day been convicted of insurrection? Just saying something is true doesn't make it true. Please tell me you get that. 

32 minutes ago, Aristides said:

More than 1200 charged and over 460 in jail because of the Jan 6. insurrection.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/3-years-jan-6-numbers-1200-charged-460/story?id=106140326

And tens of thousands arrested for the BLM Riots.  So whats you're point? Protesters sometimes get arrested?  I mean - that's good, but how is it relevant?

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

And tens of thousands arrested for the BLM Riots.  So whats you're point? Protesters sometimes get arrested?  I mean - that's good, but how is it relevant?

2.8 million in damage to the Capitol Building, hunting down representatives. But they were just taking a tour. LOL.

Good to know that you approve of the BLM protests and admit many were arrested and not ignored by authorities.

Edited by Aristides

29 minutes ago, Aristides said:

2.8 million in damage to the Capitol Building, hunting down representatives. But they were just taking a tour. LOL.

2.5 BILLION dollars in damages to cities and numerous deaths and you still think that j6 was somehow MORE destructive?

You're quickly losing this one :)   Did you have a  point or was it just rioters R bad? I kind of agree with that if that's your point

• Like 1

Just now, Nationalist said:

NOBODY has been charged with "insurrection" because there was no "insurrection".

NEXT!

That is pretty compelling.  Insurrection actually is a crime with it's own law and everything - if this was an insurrection why has nobody been charged with that?

Short answer is that it isn't.  AND - if they really declared that it WAS and determined that in court.... how does that affect the next time some BLM protesters take over a gov't office or building? They would have to be 'insurrectionists' too then. It would set a dangerous precedent for riots in the future.  

This was a protest that got violently out of control and the perpetrators should be in jail but when you look at all the evidence it just doesn't meet the bar for 'insurrection'.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

I believe you were asked a direct question.

3 hours ago, Yakuda said:

Who has called for civil war?

Gonna answer?

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I believe you were asked a direct question.

Gonna answer?

Sure. 

My answer is, Who has called for civil war? That's my answer. It's not my job to make people like, agree with or accept my answer. 

2 minutes ago, Legato said:

Just a small point. How can any war be civil.

Try can't but they can be necessary. 

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

There was no insurrection, but if you f*ckers keep pushing that lie, there may well be a real need for 2nd Amendment after all. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Sure. 

My answer is, Who has called for civil war? That's my answer. It's not my job to make people like, agree with or accept my answer.

I think you misunderstood.

I was asking @Aristides if he was gonna answer your question.

Maybe the post was poorly formed...

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

2.5 BILLION dollars in damages to cities and numerous deaths and you still think that j6 was somehow MORE destructive?

You're quickly losing this one :)   Did you have a  point or was it just rioters R bad? I kind of agree with that if that's your point

Well if you are going to what about BLM, you must approve of what BLM did.

1 hour ago, Legato said:

Just a small point. How can any war be civil.

I think that's like when we chased the US back across our border and the troops were told its' ok to burn their buildings down, but you have to leave each family with food, pay for what you take in food and no rape or mistreatment of the women or children.

So i guess that's like "howdy ma'am, here let me carry that food and laundry for you, is this your husband? BANG!!! Oops, almost dropped the laundry. Well you have a great evening now and throw an extra log on the fire, it's supposed to be cold.

Ya know. Like gentlemen.

On 1/22/2024 at 10:30 AM, Deluge said:

The numbers say that Trump wins. 

Deluge, 

I disagree.

There are several key States: 

Pennsylvania, Arizona, Wisconsin, Nevada, Georgia, Wisconsin, Minnesota.

Each of these states has a large urban center, certain counties.

=====

Unlike Nixon or Reagan, no Republican has any chance ever in NY and California. Since 2020, no Republican has any chance in Pennsylvania. 

On 1/22/2024 at 9:08 AM, Nationalist said:

And if they mess with another election, I'd suggest all the Libbies hide.

It would tear the nation apart at the seams.

So you’re saying if Trump loses again, you guys will riot? Boo hoo.  Only took one bullet to turn them around on January 6.  Nobody’s scared of the QAnon clowns.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rebound said:

So you’re saying if Trump loses again, you guys will riot? Boo hoo.  Only took one bullet to turn them around on January 6.  Nobody’s scared of the QAnon clowns.  

Good. See you at the finish line.