Who benefits from the crime

Who benefits from the war in Ukraine and anti-Chinese propaganda in Taiwan? In the United States, not the Chinese or the Ukrainians. What difference does it make for Taiwanese and Ukrainians in eastern Ukraine and Crimea to be part of Russia or China? Nothing, but the war which could cause hundreds of thousands of deaths in China and Ukraine makes the Americans happy, these astral scum and corrupt souls to the highest degree.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Gaétan said:

Who benefits from the war in Ukraine and anti-Chinese propaganda in Taiwan? In the United States, not the Chinese or the Ukrainians. What difference does it make for Taiwanese and Ukrainians in eastern Ukraine and Crimea to be part of Russia or China? Nothing, but the war which could cause hundreds of thousands of deaths in China and Ukraine makes the Americans happy, these astral scum and corrupt souls to the highest degree.

It does not seem like you have the best understanding of history when it comes to Ukraine.  The Ukrainians do not want to become part of Russia.  This war has been ongoing since 2014, when Russia invaded the Crimea and Eastern Ukraine. Historically Ukrainians have suffered horribly under Russian rule.

The whole "NATO is to blame" is just useless Russian propaganda.  I know of new Ukrainians in Canada, and literally every single one is in support of fighting off the Russian invaders. The Ukrainians can give up, but that would mean Russia annexing 20% of Ukraine, and having the ethnic Ukrainians persecuted. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

Seems like you take the opposing view to everything.  You are obviously against the west. I am beginning to wonder if you are a Russian or Chinese internet plant or working for China or Russia trying to cause division in the west in some small way.  My guess is that is how they would operate.  We don't have to be a genius to figure this out.

• Like 3

Looks and smells like a paid troll to me.  A lot of the time you can tell just by the formatting of the OP's text:

image.thumb.png.f15910302742feae7d99b835017d994a.png

A different font (for no reason) that's highlighted in grey means this was copy-pasted from somewhere else, and my guess is Google Translate 😆.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, blackbird said:

Seems like you take the opposing view to everything.  You are obviously against the west. I am beginning to wonder if you are a Russian or Chinese internet plant or working for China or Russia trying to cause division in the west in some small way.  My guess is that is how they would operate.  We don't have to be a genius to figure this out.

The propaganda of the CIA or the Trudeau government broadcast by CBC or their other crap has no effect on me, my points of view are based on my values. Dividing the Chinese to provoke a war that would perhaps cause millions of deaths and the hundreds of thousands of deaths in Ukraine brings joy to the Americans but would change absolutely nothing for the inhabitants of these countries apart from being dead.

5 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Who benefits from the war in Ukraine

All the congressmen who invest in Raytheon, etc, and the people who get kickbacks from choosing which weapons manufacturers to give contracts to.

and anti-Chinese propaganda in Taiwan?

What kind of person would say such a thing? Are you here to protect the Chinese gov't?

What difference does it make for Taiwanese and Ukrainians in eastern Ukraine and Crimea to be part of Russia or China?

What difference did it make if the Germans got to keep Poland? Is it a good idea to just let megalomaniacs conquer?

Nothing, but the war which could cause hundreds of thousands of deaths in China and Ukraine makes the Americans happy, these astral scum and corrupt souls to the highest degree.

Why do you think that China should just get to annex Taiwan? Does that make you some kind of humanitarian?

Do you think that Canada should abolish French as a second language? I bet not, but that's what life would be like for the Taiwanese if China takes over. Culture erased. 

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Looks and smells like a paid troll to me.  A lot of the time you can tell just by the formatting of the OP's text:

image.thumb.png.f15910302742feae7d99b835017d994a.png

A different font (for no reason) that's highlighted in grey means this was copy-pasted from somewhere else, and my guess is Google Translate 😆.

I never even noticed that. I've seen weird posts in regards to China that make little sense, that I knew were bots.  However, they must be getting more sophisticated.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Aristides said:

It makes a hell of a difference to Ukrainians and Taiwanese. 

Like what? The difference is put in your head by the propaganda of the cia but there is none. It is in your imagination. The difference is that a war would weaken China and the united country would weaken US"

Edited by Gaétan

5 hours ago, Gaétan said:

but the war which could cause hundreds of thousands of deaths in China 

Are you serious? 

There is no country on the planet that wants war with China. 

Not the US, not Taiwan, nobody.

Taiwan is similar to South Korea, in that reuniting with their neighbor would be impossible. 

The north would not concede to taking in the way of life of the south. Compromise is out of the question. 

The same would be the case for China. Taiwan would lose their way of life.

Freedom of speech, of press, gone.

Doesn't sound appetizing unless you're the country that is the aggressor.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

You don't seem to think they have a right to have a say in their own future. 

The only way to safeguard that right, is to have an army powerful enough to resist it being taken away.

Taiwan doesn't have this, as China could effortlessly pressure the peninsula by suffocating its airspace and waters as it did after Nancy Pelosi's visit in flexing its muscles.

This would bring them to their knees and force negotiations. 

I don't think they would, as they would lose their global standing, so best means would be popping in a puppet regime.

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

All the congressmen who invest in Raytheon, etc, and the people who get kickbacks from choosing which weapons manufacturers to give contracts to.

There is no Raytheon. United Technologies merged with them and they're now RTX

And their stock was down 14% last year so if politicians invested their money in it they probably regret that.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 2:43 PM, Perspektiv said:

Are you serious? 

There is no country on the planet that wants war with China. 

Not the US, not Taiwan, nobody.

Taiwan is similar to South Korea, in that reuniting with their neighbor would be impossible. 

The north would not concede to taking in the way of life of the south. Compromise is out of the question. 

The same would be the case for China. Taiwan would lose their way of life.

Freedom of speech, of press, gone.

Doesn't sound appetizing unless you're the country that is the aggressor.

A war between Ukraine and Russia suits the Americans because it weakens Russia and if Ukraine wins they will be able to put military bases and nuclear missiles near Moscow and it's the same thing with Taiwan , it's their business that China is divided, it's like good old colonialism where the inhabitants of a region are divided to gain power. In the event of war against China, the Americans can benefit from Taiwan as a base to attack China. The Americans do not want to lose this strategic advantage and are ready to do anything rather than lose it, including going to war. You talk about freedom of speech and the Chinese can say what they want but what's the point? It's in political movements that you can really change things and it's wrong to say that China is not democratic, the Chinese appoint their political representatives, the Chinese president did not nominate himself, it is because he has the support of the political base. A resident does a job, mates, starts a family, eats, sleeps, has fun, practices spirituality, that's all a person needs. What advantage would there be in waging a war that would kill millions of people, it would give them absolutely nothing more except being dead.

Edited by Gaétan

3 hours ago, Gaétan said:

and if Ukraine wins

Nobody will "win" this war. They will negotiate a stop to it, and use heavy handed propaganda to look victorious.

Considering what Russia has lost, anything less than half of Ukraine would be a loss. Ukraine giving up any land to Russia, would be a concession that would be seen as a loss.

You talk about freedom of speech and the Chinese can say what they want but what's the point?

Its not about the point. Its the fact that Taiwan, not China--has enjoyed this way of life for a very long time. I don't think they would be prepared to lose it without a fight. How you feel about it, is fine--but am simply stating the reality, that China has to contend with and are well aware of.

and are ready to do anything rather than lose it, including going to war.

This would trigger a 3rd world war. Don't kid yourself. Nor China, the US or even Russia would want to escalate to that point.

China would risk losing far too much in war. They would rather win via the Taiwan elections, where a pro China candidate allows them to further infiltrate themselves into their politics.

China owns too strong of a global standing and are far too strategic, to recklessly throw it away like Russia did.

On 1/9/2024 at 1:41 PM, Gaétan said:

The propaganda of the CIA or the Trudeau government broadcast by CBC or their other crap has no effect on me, my points of view are based on my values. Dividing the Chinese to provoke a war that would perhaps cause millions of deaths and the hundreds of thousands of deaths in Ukraine brings joy to the Americans but would change absolutely nothing for the inhabitants of these countries apart from being dead.

Thats becasue you live in moms basement, and only allowed out for for supper...here blink twice if she is not your mom, but but someone who pimps you out...

On 1/9/2024 at 6:58 AM, DUI_Offender said:

It does not seem like you have the best understanding of history when it comes to Ukraine.  The Ukrainians do not want to become part of Russia.  This war has been ongoing since 2014, when Russia invaded the Crimea and Eastern Ukraine. Historically Ukrainians have suffered horribly under Russian rule.

The whole "NATO is to blame" is just useless Russian propaganda.  I know of new Ukrainians in Canada, and literally every single one is in support of fighting off the Russian invaders. The Ukrainians can give up, but that would mean Russia annexing 20% of Ukraine, and having the ethnic Ukrainians persecuted. 

New Ukrainians in Canada? Turned tail and ran away did they? Support fighting off Russia...from Canada do they?

The funding has dried up. Comic-boy will be lucky to get outta Ukraine alive.

Meh...at least his wife will have hundreds of millions to console her.

BTW...our Ukrainian tenant in Czech, just came back from Ukraine where she had Christmas with her family...and brought her brother with her.

Edited by Nationalist

On 1/9/2024 at 12:59 PM, Aristides said:

It makes a hell of a difference to Ukrainians and Taiwanese. You don't seem to think they have a right to have a say in their own future. 

Sure they have a say...and they'll say it in Manderin. A Chinese dialect.

Q: why should we give up our military for Taiwan? Or 20% of Ukraine for that matter? Would you be willing to go die for them?

On 1/10/2024 at 8:48 PM, Perspektiv said:

Ukraine giving up any land to Russia, would be a concession that would be seen as a loss.

There is no loss because Ukraine owns nothing, The people own it and there is nothing that we know that russians will deport ukrainians like the acadians,

54 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

There is no loss because Ukraine owns nothing, The people own it and there is nothing that we know that russians will deport ukrainians like the acadians,

Is that it Gaetan, your Acadian with a chip on your shoulder, stuck in moms basement until the poggy check comes in...your not another fishermen are you gaytan 

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

Is that it Gaetan, your Acadian with a chip on your shoulder, stuck in moms basement until the poggy check comes in...your not another fishermen are you gaytan 

The propaganda the army put in your head is bullshit, your worst ennemy is yourself.

16 hours ago, Gaétan said:

The propaganda the army put in your head is bullshit, your worst ennemy is yourself.

No, Canada's enemy is it's own gullible people , much like you, who can be convinced that the actions of a terrorist group is worth supporting...

• Like 1