THIRD Trump Lawyer Pleads Guilty!

Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis just plead GUILTY to a felony in the Georgia election fraud case, stating that she failed to fact-check the erroneous statements presented to her by the rest of the Trump election team. As with Harvard-educated Kenneth Cheseboro and former Federal prosecutor Sydney Powell, she has agreed, as a condition of her probation, to fully cooperate with prosecutors and testify against Trump and the others if asked. 

With three of his own lawyers teed up to testify against him, Donald Trump is facing serious criminal peril as his case advances. Because these three lawyers have plead guilty of crimes committed in coordination with their client, they are not held to attorney-client confidentiality rules. 

With three of his election "fraud" lawyers pleading guilty and admitting that the election fraud story was made up, how stupid does someone have to be to still believe the election was stolen? 

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Boges said:

She was doing the media circuit, on behalf of Trum, during the court challenges. 

I'd like to see how Trump claims he's never met her. 

I’m sure he’s going to insult her and call her a third rate lawyer, untalented, a liar, etc. Standard Trump witness intimidation. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Boges said:

She was doing the media circuit, on behalf of Trum, during the court challenges. 

I'd like to see how Trump claims he's never met her. 

The fool did claim that Sidney Powell was never his lawyer. ?

That's the thing about a pathological liar. No matter how absurd the claim, or how certain he is to be caught, he just can't stop lying.

image.thumb.png.de6feab0e317f17b1aa6131e3159a336.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Although America’s plea bargaining system is used way too much to extort pleas from powerless defendants, it is a wonderful instrument against white-collar conspiracies that Canada would do well to examine. Look at these bad guys (and gals!) falling over each other to explain their crimes and those of others. Each new collaborator increases the pressure on the ringleaders. I don’t think we want to know the truth about much of our corruption in Canada. It’s easier for us to pretend we are cleaner than the Yanks. 

1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Although America’s plea bargaining system is used way too much to extort pleas from powerless defendants, it is a wonderful instrument against white-collar conspiracies that Canada would do well to examine. Look at these bad guys (and gals!) falling over each other to explain their crimes and those of others. Each new collaborator increases the pressure on the ringleaders. I don’t think we want to know the truth about much of our corruption in Canada. It’s easier for us to pretend we are cleaner than the Yanks. 

Heard an ex-Federal prosecutor bemoaning the process of bargaining down charges for a plea, which is never done at the Federal level (he  said).

According to him, Federal charges are not reduced for plea.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Hmm...and has she given her testimony yet?

Did you miss the trial? It's OVER. Not. LMAO

Certainly she has given a deposition under oath to get the plea deal. Duh

Funny how with this third lawyer he bought off to claim a fraud in the Georgia Election was being perpetrated and it turns out it was Trump himself committing it with his team of which his handpicked attorneys are caving in one by one and pleading GUILTY . Also interesting how many of the usual vitriolic MAGA posters on this Forum in announcements like these are becoming lesser heard from as well....

2 hours ago, Boges said:

The Trial hasn't started. She did submit a statement that she regrets the whole thing. 

I see. Ok...

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Heard an ex-Federal prosecutor bemoaning the process of bargaining down charges for a plea, which is never done at the Federal level (he  said).

I see...ok...

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

I don’t know whether Federal charges are reduced in plea bargains or not, but now we know why Mark Meadows has been an “un-indicted co-conspirator” all this time. He was never charged in exchange for cooperating with prosecutors. He was right next to Trump throughout the Big Lie, start to finish.  

14 hours ago, robosmith said:

Really? That’s not my impression but correct me if I’m wrong. Here’s some info from a law firm to unfortunates facing a federal prosecution:

Plea agreements provide some benefits for both parties. For the federal prosecutor, it means they are resolving the case without all the time and expense of a trial.

For a defendant, it means they will typically receive a lighter sentence, or have some charges reduced or dismissed.

When someone pleads guilty it doesn't mean he he is guilty of anything, it could mean that he doesn't want to spend money to pay his lawer or he made an agreement  with his opponent, this election could be a big fraud made by the fbi and the cia, postal votes and counting machines could have been manipulated. Every votes has to be counted before withness and the elector has to deposit his vote himself in the box otherwise the votes can't be accepted.

26 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

When someone pleads guilty it doesn't mean he he is guilty of anything, it could mean that he doesn't want to spend money to pay his lawer or he made an agreement  with his opponent, this election could be a big fraud made by the fbi and the cia, postal votes and counting machines could have been manipulated. Every votes has to be counted before withness and the elector has to deposit his vote himself in the box otherwise the votes can't be accepted.

These are lawyers.

5 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Really? That’s not my impression but correct me if I’m wrong. Here’s some info from a law firm to unfortunates facing a federal prosecution:

I believe it means some auxiliary charges, but the main felony must be pled guilty.

Unlike the state charges in GA where all the felonies have been dismissed as in Powell's case.

4 hours ago, Gaétan said:

^These fantasies mean NOTHING without EVIDENCE in COURT.

And Trump FAILED to provide ANY in 60+ cases heard.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

^These fantasies mean NOTHING without EVIDENCE in COURT.

And Trump FAILED to provide ANY in 60+ cases heard.

Samething for your fantasies, if it wasn't proved there was a fraud it wasn't proved there was not. When Trump said to his team to find votes he meant to find votes that was stolen to him by machines and postal it doesn't mean he wanted them fabricated

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Bull.

When someone pleads guilty it means they are guilty. These lawyers are now felons. They will probably be prohibited from practicing law.  It is a serious thing. They are lawyers and they know what all of their legal options are. 

Instead of living in your land of make-believe, why don’t you go read what exactly they plead guilty to doing? Powell is the easy one: She walked into a county voting office and copied voting data out of a voting machine. 

I can see that you have difficulty understanding these things, but can you understand that you cannot walk into a county office, take its voting machines and copy the records from it, unless you have a court order to do so?

All your other made up nonsense doesn’t matter; you can’t just steal and take whatever you want just because you think something happened.  If your bank makes a mistake on your credit card, does it mean you can walk into the bank and help yourself to the money you think was taken from you? Or can you just walk in and take any computer banking data you want?  Only if you want to go to prison. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gaétan said:

Samething for your fantasies, if it wasn't proved there was a fraud it wasn't proved there was not. When Trump said to his team to find votes he meant to find votes that was stolen to him by machines and postal it doesn't mean he wanted them fabricated

Without evidence of FRAUD, the ONLY THING you have is the CERTIFIED VOTE COUNT. Duh

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

Bull.

When someone pleads guilty it means they are guilty. 

It doesn't mean that, it could mean he can't afford to pay his lawer, or it could mean they had an agreement for reduced sentence, the American courts condemn innocent people with pleasure, he probably tought he didn't have much of chance to win 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 6:58 PM, Gaétan said:

It doesn't mean that, it could mean he can't afford to pay his lawer, or it could mean they had an agreement for reduced sentence, the American courts condemn innocent people with pleasure,

You don't know what you're talking about and have posted NO EVIDENCE for ^this OPINION.

On 10/25/2023 at 6:58 PM, Gaétan said:

he probably tought he didn't have much of chance to win 

A lot of guilty individuals "tought" that.

On 10/25/2023 at 7:13 PM, West said:

We now have confirmed evidence the fbi had 40 informants showing Biden was a crook but decided to protect and blackmail him instead

IF you had ^this evidence, you would have posted it, but you don't.