Phony Fani Willis drops felony charges against Sidney Powell, hangs her on misdemeanors.

23 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I a month worth of investigating the 2020 election

Aha what a ridiculous lie to minimize a deliberately criminal nation-wide election fraud plot aimed a stealing an election.

Sure and Hitler’s invasion of Poland was just a couple German guys going out for kolbasa and perogies. And 9/11 was just a few Saudis on an aerial sightseeing tour. 

What a joke. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

Aha what a ridiculous lie to minimize a deliberately criminal nation-wide election fraud plot aimed a stealing an election.

Sure and Hitler’s invasion of Poland was just a couple German guys going out for kolbasa and perogies. And 9/11 was just a few Saudis on an aerial sightseeing tour. 

What a joke. 

Yeah, I forgot that thousands of men, armed with guns & napalm, stormed the capitol on Jan 6th ?

Democrats are sick people trying to jail lawyers. 

3 hours ago, Hodad said:

Ellis appeared in court Tuesday morning in Atlanta, acknowledging she helped supply false information related to claims by Giuliani and another Trump lawyer that nearly 100,000 mail-in ballots were fraudulently cast, that 2,500 felons illegally voted and that more than 60,000 underage people illegally registered to vote, among other assertions. She agreed to cooperate with prosecutors in future proceedings, serve five years of probation, pay $5,000 in restitution and write a letter of apology.

“If I knew then what I know now, I would have declined to represent Donald Trump in these post-election challenges,” Ellis said through tears as she addressed the judge in her case, Scott McAfee.

Ellis, 38, stressed that she was a junior member of Trump’s legal team.

“I relied on others, including lawyers with many more years of experience than I to provide me with true and reliable information,” Ellis declared. “What I did not do, but should have done, Your Honor, was to make sure that the facts the other lawyers alleged to be true were in fact true. In the frenetic pace of attempting to raise challenges to the election in several states, including Georgia. I failed to do my due diligence.”

Another Trump felon created. Again and again we see the perpetrators of the Big Lie admit that the election fraud nonsense was entirely made up. Pure fiction. And yet, we have people on this board who will still swear up and down that it's all true.

One must be bit gullible to have believed those far-fetched unsupported claims, but how utterly farked in the head does one have to be to keep believing the lie after the liars admit to the fact that they were lying?

I expect that all of these crooked lawyers should--and will--be disbarred, never again in a position to wreak wanton harm upon the society that our legal system is meant to preserve and protect.

What a disgusting take. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah, I forgot that thousands of men, armed with guns & napalm, stormed the capitol on Jan 6th ?

They stormed the capitol under the belief that in doing so they could change the results of the election. Some intended to “apprehend” (aka kidnap) or kill Pence and congressmen. 

2 minutes ago, West said:

Democrats are sick people trying to jail lawyers. 

What a disgusting take. 

Lawyers who break the law are called criminals. 

32 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

They stormed the capitol under the belief that in doing so they could change the results of the election. Some intended to “apprehend” (aka kidnap) or kill Pence and congressmen. 

Lawyers who break the law are called criminals. 

"If I knew now what I knew then" basically says she had no INTENT to break the law. Therefore the judge shouldn't have accepted her plea deal. And undercuts the "intentionally aided and abetted" portion of the indictment. 

The American "justice" system is so whacked out that you can coerce guilty pleas just for political advantage by threats of jail time and bankruptcy. 

The fact they've allowed harassment of lawyers says it all about how sick you people are 

Edited by West

1 hour ago, West said:

"If I knew now what I knew then" basically says she had no INTENT to break the law. Therefore the judge shouldn't have accepted her plea deal. And undercuts the "intentionally aided and abetted" portion of the indictment. 

The American "justice" system is so whacked out that you can coerce guilty pleas just for political advantage by threats of jail time and bankruptcy. 

The fact they've allowed harassment of lawyers says it all about how sick you people are 

Ah no. You can't coerce anyone if you have no case to begin with. Any fool should be able to see that you can't get a plea deal if you have no case to begin with. These people know they are screwed if they fight the criminal charges because they are guilty.

What is whacked is the Trumpers who only recognize court decisions when they agree with them. I don't like lots of things courts do but still accept them because that is the only way our society can work.

There used to be a saying, "ignorance is no excuse" especially when it comes to lawyers and the law.

They were lawyers doing lawyer stuff and I don't think incompetence is a defence either.

Edited by Aristides

2 hours ago, West said:

What a disgusting take. 

Disgusting? I think you mean wholly accurate. When lawyers break the law they should face the consequences. Being a lawyer isn't like being a diplomat. They are not above the law.?

Isn't this the part where you shake your pom-poms and tell us what great news it is that another Trump co-conspirator has pled guilty?

Edited by Hodad

14 minutes ago, Rebound said:

No, Republicans did a 180 on their disapproval of violent protests on January 6, 2021. 

Liar.

Republicans never supported the tiny bit of rioting at the almost entirely peaceful and joyous celebration of democracy on Jan 6th. Even Trump said several times that day that he wanted the protest to be peaceful. 

By contrast, Dems cheered for violent protests for several years while people were being beaten up and killed, cops were being assaulted and killed in ambushes, part of Seattle was taken over by BLM (where the CHOP Nazis promptly used their authority to kill a black kid), they told their protesters to "stay angry, and focus their anger", they got their DAs not to prosecute violent rioters when they could get away with it, and when they couldn't use their political power to stop violent criminals from facing justice they bailed them out. 

Dems actually made it a crime for peons to defend their homes with the mere threat of using a gun, but when a little girl made a mean face at the capitol they shot her dead, no questions asked.

It's pretty well-established that the Dems are the kings of 'riot appreciation hypocrisy'.

• Downvote 2

8 hours ago, Hodad said:

There's a very big difference between being aware of facts and understanding causation. You don't understand any of it, but you're happy to blame Biden or the liberals or whomever it feels convenient to blame at any given moment. It's silly. You're the "Thanks, Obama!" meme brought to life.

Lol...stuuupiiid.

How many skirts are you gonna hide behind?

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I can’t wait to hear the brainwashed Putin supporter’s explanation of how “leftist” ideology is responsible for a war Putin started. 

We're you outraged when the Ukrainian neo-nazis bombarded Ukrainian citizens?

You're nothing more than a hypocrite. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...stuuupiiid.

How many skirts are you gonna hide behind?

Speaking of idioms that you don't understand...

Look, you can observe that gas prices are higher than recent averages. That's fine. But when you try to explain why it's like Nipper the RCA dog staring into a gramophone. You don't understand the subject in the least. You can't make any logical connection between gas prices and liberalism or Joe Biden, but you'll keep barking about it. And that's really representative of your whole political ethos. You can't connect point A to point B or point C, but you really don't care about it. You've identified a "group" you should blame and hate and you've bought in 100%. Full points for enthusiasm, no points for execution.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Ah no. You can't coerce anyone if you have no case to begin with. Any fool should be able to see that you can't get a plea deal if you have no case to begin with. These people know they are screwed if they fight the criminal charges because they are guilty.

What is whacked is the Trumpers who only recognize court decisions when they agree with them. I don't like lots of things courts do but still accept them because that is the only way our society can work.

There used to be a saying, "ignorance is no excuse" especially when it comes to lawyers and the law.

They were lawyers doing lawyer stuff and I don't think incompetence is a defence either.

The law, especially these charges, requires intent. If hillarys server case wasn't brought neither should this

1 minute ago, Hodad said:

Speaking of idioms that you don't understand...

Look, you can observe that gas prices are higher than recent averages. That's fine. But when you try to explain why it's like Nipper the RCA dog staring into a gramophone. You don't understand the subject in the least. You can't make any logical connection between gas prices and liberalism or Joe Biden, but you'll keep barking about it. And that's really representative of your whole political ethos. You can't connect point A to point B or point C, but you really don't care about it. You've identified a "group" you should blame and hate and you've bought in 100%. Full points for enthusiasm, no points for execution.

Speaking of "people who don't understand things"...

Trudeau's hostility towards oil and gas in Alberta was enough to kill over $130 billion in investments there. 

Likewise, Biden's anti-coal, anti-fracking, "no new leases on federal land" screed drives down business in his own country.

The pipeline he blew up drives up global energy costs.

The war that he's to blame for in Europe drives up energy costs, because of the sanctions put on Russia. Is the rest of the world stepping up to help Biden? ?

His massive spending devalued the dollar. 

Alt-left covid hysteria and covid spending hurt the economy, and while it lowered the amount of gas that was used, producers acted accordingly and lowered production. Now that OPEC nations are making twice as much per barrel, they're in no rush to increase production and Biden's too weak to motivate them.  

It's never just one thing, it's a confluence of Biden's failures that is making life harder for everyone who's not rich enough to benefit from them. 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

We're you outraged when the Ukrainian neo-nazis bombarded Ukrainian citizens?

Fake news. The government of Ukraine is not run by Jewish nazis and the only people they bombarded militants with Russian army armoured vehicles and anti-aircraft missiles and who shot down a civilian airliner. Dumbass. 

And are you outraged by nearly 2 years of Russian deliberate bombardment of civilians you dishonest hypocrite? 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Speaking of "people who don't understand things"...

Trudeau's hostility towards oil and gas in Alberta was enough to kill over $130 billion in investments there. 

Likewise, Biden's anti-coal, anti-fracking, "no new leases on federal land" screed drives down business in his own country.

The pipeline he blew up drives up global energy costs.

The war that he's to blame for in Europe drives up energy costs, because of the sanctions put on Russia. Is the rest of the world stepping up to help Biden? ?

His massive spending devalued the dollar. 

Alt-left covid hysteria and covid spending hurt the economy, and while it lowered the amount of gas that was used, producers acted accordingly and lowered production. Now that OPEC nations are making twice as much per barrel, they're in no rush to increase production and Biden's too weak to motivate them.  

It's never just one thing, it's a confluence of Biden's failures that is making life harder for everyone who's not rich enough to benefit from them. 

You are a lunatic. There's no evidence or reason to believe that Biden blew up any pipeline, or that he's somehow (in your twisted little mind) responsible for Putin invading Ukraine.

Oil production is at record levels. We're at record export levels as well and we are a net energy producer, so you can stuff the "driving down business" lie right back where it came from. I'll also remind you that Biden's spending and deficits are significantly less than the dumpster fire he inherited from Trump, so you're not trying to make an honest point. 

As a point of trivia, do you have any idea which US president asked OPEC to cut oil production? 

You really do live in your own imaginary reality--complete with a TV that shows you the future!. It's kind of bizarre to watch. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

the almost entirely peaceful and joyous celebration of democracy on Jan 6th.

The hilarious opposite-of-reality lying just keeps getting more and more hilarious every time.  Absolutely Delusional. 

Pretty soon the story will evolve to say Jan 6 was the day Mike Pence, Capitol Police and Democrat congressman stormed Mar-a-Lago trying to lynch Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1