Phony Fani Willis drops felony charges against Sidney Powell, hangs her on misdemeanors.

4 minutes ago, West said:

Lol.. 

Donnies gonna walk free and you all will be crying ?? 

?.  

These two folks weren't even apart of donnies team now that I look at it. 

Everyone else says Powell was INNER CIRCLE. AKA, spoke to Trump a lot and esp on December 18th when Trump was ready to appoint her as a special counsel to investigate election "crimes."

You really don't know what happened. Must be frustrating to be wrong so often. ?

3 minutes ago, West said:

Lol.. 

Donnies gonna walk free and you all will be crying ?? 

?.  

These two folks weren't even apart of donnies team now that I look at it. 

Why do you think Willis is doing all these plea deals before Trumps trial and making testifying against Trump part of the deal? They were both present at meetings with Trump where the anti election strategy was planned. Willis will already have their testimony, now they are committed to repeating it on the stand.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

He got a reduced sentence for pleading guilty to crimes and a promise to testify.  

Do you not understand plea deals?

Why is this even in court ?.

When you wake up and hold your own guys accountable for the last decade of delusions then get back to me please

6 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Why do you think Willis is doing all these plea deals before Trumps trial and making testifying against Trump part of the deal? They were both present at meetings with Trump where the anti election strategy was planned. Willis will already have their testimony, now they are committed to repeating it on the stand.

For show and to interfere in an election. 

Lucky for Donnie he's skyrocketing because people are intelligent enough to see the abuse of the court system here

Edited by West

3 minutes ago, West said:

Why is this even in court ?.

When you wake up and hold your own guys accountable for the last decade of delusions then get back to me please

For show and to interfere in an election. 

Lucky for Donnie he's skyrocketing because people are intelligent enough to see the abuse of the court system here

Donny's bullshit won't cut it in a court room.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Donny's bullshit won't cut it in a court room.

It's waking people up to the bullshit going on in the beurocratic state. People were already skeptical that the system itself worked against them. Now we know that to be the case with the prosecution of a woman for daring to look into voting machines. 

Its the same thing with Wikileaks and Snowden who uncovered a bunch of nonsense now living in exile and would be prosecuted if ever returned to the US. 

Reform is desperately needed

43 minutes ago, West said:

Wow.. another low level plea deal.. 

This is playing out exactly like I said it was going to. Low level pleas resulting in minor charges. The grander narrative will be debunked yet you folks will still strut around like you did with Mueller claiming you didn't lie ?

How can you still not understand how a plea deal works? These people aren't pleading guilty because there is no evidence. They are pleading guilty because they expected to lose in court and have been offered a deal for lesser charges and lighter punishment in exchange for cooperation. 

This isn't like Manafort and Stone. Trump isn't POTUS. He can no longer buy silence with pardons. 

Edited by Hodad
  • Like 1

Just now, Hodad said:

How can you still not understand how a plea deal works? These people aren't pleading guilty because there is no evidence. They are pleading guilty because they expected to lose in court and have been offered a deal in exchange for cooperation. 

This isn't like Manafort and Stone. Trump isn't POTUS. He can no longer buy silence with pardons. 

Bud you've been saying this for close to a decade now. It's time to put up or shut up. Your smears are getting old

Independent justice is bad, bad bad. Elections are subverted. Courts (that kicked our lying Idol screaming soooo many times) cannot be trusted. What's left? No one's hiding it:

Hamas, "very smart"

Putin, "genius"

Yong Un, "very honorable"

It's right before your eyes. See it for what it is, not its lies.

Edited by myata
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, myata said:

Independent justice is bad, bad bad. Elections are subverted. Courts (that kicked our lying Idol screaming soooo many times) cannot be trusted. What's left? No one's hiding it:

Hamas, "very smart"

Putin, "genius"

Yong Un, "very honorable"

It's right before your eyes. See it for what it is, not its lies.

This is why you Libbies fail like clockwork. You consistently underestimate your opponents. 

6 hours ago, myata said:

And your lying idol admires them? Couldn't hide it, much as he didn't try.

I dislikes Michael Jackson's lat couple releases...yet I respected his talent.

Ur a twit...

6 hours ago, Hodad said:

Nah,  our mistake is that we overestimate the decency of the other voters. 

Lol...leaning back on morality hu Libbie.

11 hours ago, Nationalist said:

This is why you Libbies fail like clockwork. You consistently underestimate your opponents. 

Fail?

Hmm… Who has the White House and a majority of the Senate, and Who can’t even elect a leader?

Congress just had a secret ballot vote for Jordan and he lost badly… proving that a lot of Congressmen were voting for him because of intimidation and fear. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I dislikes Michael Jackson's lat couple releases...yet I respected his talent.

Ur a twit...

Lol...leaning back on morality hu Libbie.

^Disdaining morality, just like I've long thought from your defenses of FRAUD. ?

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

Fail?

Hmm… Who has the White House and a majority of the Senate, and Who can’t even elect a leader?

Congress just had a secret ballot vote for Jordan and he lost badly… proving that a lot of Congressmen were voting for him because of intimidation and fear. 

Of course we know gnat man was rooting for Jordan, cause he too is a self-centered gnat man who would rather destroy government than make it work.

10 hours ago, Rebound said:

Fail?

So what? All that means is no money today for Joe's new wars.

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

^Disdaining morality, just like I've long thought from your defenses of FRAUD. ?

Of course we know gnat man was rooting for Jordan, cause he too is a self-centered gnat man who would rather destroy government than make it work.

Robo-bot...your brand of morality has turned the world into a broken down battle ground. A drug soaked haven for anybody. 

Destroy government how?