Biden funds terrorists in the Middle East, now 100 innocent Israelis are dead

48 minutes ago, West said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-biden-unfreezing-6-billion-iran-hamas-attack-israel

Sleepy unfreeze billions in assets from, allowing the terrorist state of Iran to do their thing. 

Wow! That was UNREALISTICALLY FAST.

Iran was refunded $6B of THEIR OWN MONEY from SOUTH KOREA, only a couple of months ago, and they used it to SMUGGLE PILES of arms into Gaza right under Israeli noses in RECORD TIME.

Only an lDIOT could believe those events were remotely related or had anything to do with Biden.

• Like 1

The leftards who chimed in here just refuse to acknowledge the fact that having Biden in the WH just made terrorists around the world feel ten feet tall.

"When the cat's away, the mice will play."

What terrorist leader do you think will be held accountable for this by the US?

Will Biden drone-strike another family? 

Luckily for him, he's so senile that he doesn't even remember the last time he murdered a bunch of innocent children. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The leftards who chimed in here just refuse to acknowledge the fact that having Biden in the WH just made terrorists around the world feel ten feet tall.

"When the cat's away, the mice will play."

What terrorist leader do you think will be held accountable for this by the US?

Will Biden drone-strike another family? 

Luckily for him, he's so senile that he doesn't even remember the last time he murdered a bunch of innocent children. 

Thanks for revealing you're one of the lDIOTS who believes the 2 cited events are remotely related.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah, at his age nobody thought Biden would be any good at piloting a drone--that's why they usually recruit young people--but as soon as he decided to "murder" a family he zeroed in and delivered the payload right on target! Amazing!

?

I cannot see how the Hamas, who are very strongly Palestinian, and receive no funding from the USA have anything whatsoever to do with President Joe Biden, unless of course you are a Russian agitator here to blame everything in the Israel v. Hamas mutual hate association on the United States so we will turn away from our strongest ally in the Middle East thereby weakening our ability to keep the region, and its oil, friendly with the U.S. in that they don't start selling everything to the Russians instead.  You can be sure that Putin is likely funding some of Hamas, it has his war mongering fingerprints all over it inasmuch as destabilizing that entire region only improves Russia's position there. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

"Iran considers that the Zionist occupier regime and its well-known supporters are responsible ... for the violence and killing against Palestinians and calls on Islamic countries to support ...the rights of the Palestinian people," 

so...the attack is justified according to Iran's leadership.

and so the death-cult understands...when you have 6 billion in one bank account, you don't think twice about buying stuff with another bank account.

20 hours ago, West said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-biden-unfreezing-6-billion-iran-hamas-attack-israel

Sleepy unfreeze billions in assets from, allowing the terrorist state of Iran to do their thing. 

Every single thing that happens in the world is just political nonsense to you.  You’re sick, man. You can only see the world as “Good thing happened? Trump did it. Bad thing happened? Biden did it.” That’s not how the world works.  

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

"Iran considers that the Zionist occupier regime and its well-known supporters are responsible ... for the violence and killing against Palestinians and calls on Islamic countries to support ...the rights of the Palestinian people," 

and so the death-cult understands...when you have 6 billion in one bank account, you don't think twice about buying stuff with another bank account.

I support the rights of the Palestinian people. 
They are people. They have rights. Big whoop-dee-doo. 

13 hours ago, Hodad said:

Yeah, at his age nobody thought Biden would be any good at piloting a drone--that's why they usually recruit young people--but as soon as he decided to "murder" a family he zeroed in and delivered the payload right on target! Amazing!

?

Sure, because that's how it's ALWAYS worked.  It was hitler's defense right,  "It wasn't ME who killed all those jews, it was those crazy SS guys who i ordered to do it that are the real killers here!  I'm innocent.

That defense has ALWAYS stood up well in court.

?????

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

I support the rights of the Palestinian people. 
They are people. They have rights. Big whoop-dee-doo. 

You misunderstand me.

Israel has declared "war". Thus the most effective way of ending this war, is to level Gaza. That would, of course, p1ss off some Arab nations, but not all I'd wager.

It's the best solution for dealing with Hamas.

23 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Chud thread title...

What is it with you far leftists and FACTS? Are you just plain STUPID? The title is FACT, whether you're too STUPID to handle the facts.

22 hours ago, robosmith said:

Wow! That was UNREALISTICALLY FAST.

Iran was refunded $6B of THEIR OWN MONEY from SOUTH KOREA, only a couple of months ago, and they used it to SMUGGLE PILES of arms into Gaza right under Israeli noses in RECORD TIME.

Only an lDIOT could believe those events were remotely related or had anything to do with Biden.

Prove it with a reliable link, or admit you just made that lie up.

It wouldn't have happened under the watch of LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP.

53 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You misunderstand me.

Israel has declared "war". Thus the most effective way of ending this war, is to level Gaza. That would, of course, p1ss off some Arab nations, but not all I'd wager.

Gaza has a population of 2 million. Should Israel kill them all? Is that what you would do?

I have no doubt that Israel will continue to bomb Gaza and they will kill a lot of Hamas and life is going to suck for the Palestinians. But I don't think all two million of them will be killed.  I think the days of Hamas ruling the Palestinians are over. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for revealing you're one of the lDIOTS who believes the 2 cited events are remotely related.

You're one of the few idi0ts who don't believe they are related. You MOR0NS blame LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP for foot rash but let UNELECTED JOE off for events that occur on his watch and are DIRECTLY LINKED TO HIS ACTIONS.

2 minutes ago, reason10 said:

What is it with you far leftists and FACTS? Are you just plain STUPID? The title is FACT, whether you're too STUPID to handle the facts.

No, the title states that there is causation. There is not. 

5 minutes ago, Rebound said:

No, the title states that there is causation. There is not. 

The title is correct. There IS a causation. It's having the most incompetent president of all time, a JEW HATER. It's giving the world the message that you can do what you want because the American Nazi overturned LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMPS REELECTION.

If voter fraud hadn't seated Unelected Pedophile Joe, there's NO WAY those Iranian ragheads would have DARED move against Israel, not with America's president kicking Isis's ass.

10 minutes ago, reason10 said:

The title is correct. There IS a causation. It's having the most incompetent president of all time, a JEW HATER. It's giving the world the message that you can do what you want because the American Nazi overturned LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMPS REELECTION.

If voter fraud hadn't seated Unelected Pedophile Joe, there's NO WAY those Iranian ragheads would have DARED move against Israel, not with America's president kicking Isis's ass.

Go back to your fingerpainting, little child.

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

In reality, they cannot withdraw money from the $6B account.

Just as it was the case during the Trump admin, Iran can order HUMANITARIAN PRODUCTS which are paid for from the account. 

Only difference now is the account is held in a Qatar bank.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Sure, because that's how it's ALWAYS worked.  It was hitler's defense right,  "It wasn't ME who killed all those jews, it was those crazy SS guys who i ordered to do it that are the real killers here!  I'm innocent.

That defense has ALWAYS stood up well in court.

?????

Biden doesn't issue ANY orders to troops on the ground. Duh

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You misunderstand me.

Not when the Arab neighbors disagree with the mass genocide of 2M Palestinian civilians and declare war on Israel.

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Too bad Trump was NOT "legally re-elected." Duh

Fox "News"

But Republicans highlighted recent moves by the Biden administration to release $6 billion in frozen Iranian funds as part of a prisoner swap deal. The deal allows the transfer of the money held in a South Korean bank to accounts in Qatar. The administration says the money can only be used for humanitarian purposes and the U.S. will have oversight as to how and when the funds are used. There is no evidence that any of that $6 billion has left the Qatari account as of yet.