Biden funds terrorists in the Middle East, now 100 innocent Israelis are dead

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

For one thing, Biden didn’t honor the Taliban by inviting them to Camp David. 

For another thing, Biden ended the damn war.  Or went in for over 20 years.  Trump let it go on another four years. Biden ended it. Period. Ended. Done. 

You would have done better to keep your mouth shut, like Caswell did. 

1) Whatever Trump did with the Taliban at Camp David, it ensured that American soldiers didn't die. You tell me, was it worth it? 

2) Trump had already negotiated the end of the war dumbass. For some unspeakable reason Biden became president and everything went to shit.

On 10/13/2023 at 5:04 PM, WestCanMan said:

Bring some facts to a debate once Caswell, then we'll talk.

Here's your chance: name one thing that Biden did well during the Afghan debacle...

He got our troops out by the time he said he would, he got the guy that caused 9/11 which in the latter case us why we were there. There never was any intention to remain, only the war marine makers wanted that. He got us out if there quickly when it was time to leave as well. As I said previously, war time evacuations are never pretty, cannot be planned to the last detail as you really cannot anticipate EVERY thing that can go wrong simply because of the sheer amount of variables happening. 

3 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

He got our troops out by the time he said he would, he got the guy that caused 9/11 which in the latter case us why we were there. There never was any intention to remain, only the war marine makers wanted that. He got us out if there quickly when it was time to leave as well. As I said previously, war time evacuations are never pretty, cannot be planned to the last detail as you really cannot anticipate EVERY thing that can go wrong simply because of the sheer amount of variables happening. 

Well well....I see you gave up looking for the Horcruxes and set your sights on the Infinity stones.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You would have done better to keep your mouth shut, like Caswell did. 

1) Whatever Trump did with the Taliban at Camp David, it ensured that American soldiers didn't die. You tell me, was it worth it? 

2) Trump had already negotiated the end of the war dumbass. For some unspeakable reason Biden became president and everything went to shit.

President Shlthead Did Not End the War in Afghanistan.  He had four years. Joe did it in one year.   

Edited by Rebound
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

He stranded thousands of people, he stranded billions of dollars worth of military equipment which is now in the hands of Iran, China, Al Qaeda and Hamas, so it's being used against Israel now. I guess the US is funding both sides of this war, hey?

He also pissed off our allies by leaving them in the dark. It was a joke. 

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

President Shlthead Did Not End the War in Afghanistan.  He had four years. Joe did it in one year.   

that's like saying poland ended their war with the nazis in only a  few days.  If you surrender, it's not really 'ending' the war the way most people see it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

that's like saying poland ended their war with the nazis in only a  few days.  If you surrender, it's not really 'ending' the war the way most people see it.

Before there was President Shlthead Trump, we had President Shlthead Nixon, who ran for President in 1968 promising to end the Vietnam War. Four years and 30,000 US death later, America was dumb enough to re-elect this lying sack of shlt on the promise that he would end the war and after he resigned in disgrace, his successor ended the war and the VC took over.  

The Afghan War was obviously un-winnable, because the Afghanis were not willing to fight for their own country.  The Ukrainians and Israelis… totally different story. You know who else is like the Afghanis? Trump supporters. They conquered the US Capitol, yet one single bullet is fired and they run away like the bunch of cowardly pussies they are. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Before there was President Shlthead Trump, we had President Shlthead Nixon, who ran for President in 1968 promising to end the Vietnam War. Four years and 30,000 US death later, America was dumb enough to re-elect this lying sack of shlt on the promise that he would end the war and after he resigned in disgrace, his successor ended the war and the VC took over.  

yeah - you come across as real credible when you put it like that.

Anyway - cool story.  biden surrendered and give up tonnes of gear and got a lot of people killed.  Your weird 'whataboutism' isn't really relevant.

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

The Afghan War was obviously un-winnable,

It was already won.  SImple as that. The taliban gone, bin laden dead, if things had to be done to secure the country then that's what they should have done.  Instead - Biden managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

He stranded thousands of people, he stranded billions of dollars worth of military equipment which is now in the hands of Iran, China, Al Qaeda and Hamas, so it's being used against Israel now. I guess the US is funding both sides of this war, hey?

He also pissed off our allies by leaving them in the dark. It was a joke. 

Obviously you have never served in an operational unit during a military conflict , I have. Nothing about one is even remotely funny. You get out as many as you can. The problem is that many who are told to evacuate sooner, refuse to do so thinking someone will take the responsibility to get them out without them having to do their part, so they wait too long to get to the evacuation points. Others literally think looting, stealing trucks and even taking off in aircraft meant for 75 passengers, leave instead with just 5 or 10 on board, forcing the pilots to.leave at gunpoint, ( if in fact the military pilots aren't shot and left behind while the rich contractor and his own pilot and family commandeer the plane for their own use and you, in line, watch your plane fly.off .... abandoning neighbors, friends, even parts of their own families . As i said, its a nightmare.  It snt a line at Disneyworld.  So a well planned evacuation that took days to set up, begins falling apart and you try to improvise, but UT doesn't work, but it's too late, the air fields get over run. There are no guarantees in war. Blaming the planners of attempted evacuations for enemies with no respect for the trucks they agree to...well, that's just armchair generalling, its easy to gripe from the sidelines. 

14 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Obviously you have never served in an operational unit during a military conflict , I have.

ROFLMAO!!!! Oh look yet another thing you're an expert in!!! LOL Imagine that!

Kid - i don't think anyone believes much of anything you say any more.  What is that - like - 8 careers you've had so far?

Biden did what he did and the operation was not successful. End of story.  Yeah - i'm sure it's hard. That's why President Of the United States the toughest job in the world to get. And he screwed it up. 

Just now, CdnFox said:

Kid - i don't think anyone believes much of anything you say any more.  What is that - like - 8 careers you've had so far?

Biden did what he did and the operation was not successful. End of story.  Yeah - i'm sure it's hard. That's why President Of the United States the toughest job in the world to get. And he screwed it up. 

Thank you for the  compliment,  and I see you have gone back  to your Trump fallback position after that, if you can't win an argument you resort to insults, snarking, and being a general bore. Trumps finished, all he has left are his insults and he'll keep whining as long as you keep sending him money, stop and you're yesterdays news. 

Just now, Caswell Thomas said:

Thank you for the  compliment, 

Thank you for the laugh :)  Stupid people are often amusing to me  :)

and I see you have gone back  to your Trump fallback position after that, if you can't win an argument you resort to insults,

And i see you've gone back to the leftie position of "if you can't address the point, pretend to be offended and start lying".

Biden did what he did and the operation was not successful. End of story.

57 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Obviously you have never served in an operational unit during a military conflict , I have. Nothing about one is even remotely funny. You get out as many as you can. The problem is that many who are told to evacuate sooner, refuse to do so thinking someone will take the responsibility to get them out without them having to do their part, so they wait too long to get to the evacuation points. Others literally think looting, stealing trucks and even taking off in aircraft meant for 75 passengers, leave instead with just 5 or 10 on board, forcing the pilots to.leave at gunpoint, ( if in fact the military pilots aren't shot and left behind while the rich contractor and his own pilot and family commandeer the plane for their own use and you, in line, watch your plane fly.off .... abandoning neighbors, friends, even parts of their own families . As i said, its a nightmare.  It snt a line at Disneyworld.  So a well planned evacuation that took days to set up, begins falling apart and you try to improvise, but UT doesn't work, but it's too late, the air fields get over run. There are no guarantees in war. Blaming the planners of attempted evacuations for enemies with no respect for the trucks they agree to...well, that's just armchair generalling, its easy to gripe from the sidelines. 

OMG you're bending over backwards to make excuses for the biggest military debacle since Little Bighorn and for leaving people stranded in Afghanistan.

What about just telling the Taliban leaders: "We'll get our people out of here as quickly as we can, using Bagram AFB, and the whole time we're busy evacuating you can sing songs: you'll look like heroes. If no soldiers on either side get killed we'll call it a win-win."

If they get too snarky, say "That sounds like something Suleimani would have said if he was here." 

Biden got chased out, he dropped his weapons and ran like a b1tch. 

40 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Thank you for the laugh :)  Stupid people are often amusing to me  :)

And i see you've gone back to the leftie position of "if you can't address the point, pretend to be offended and start lying".

Biden did what he did and the operation was not successful. End of story.

Depends on how you measure success.  President Biden began the evacuation actually in March telling Americans in Afghanistan to.leave, by the time of the actual.leaving, he had gotten out over 120,000 people, that's the largest evacuation in history to date. Included were military personnel and their families if any were with them, interpret it's and translates who Afghan wanted to leave, some Afghan military leaders and families who had worked closely with us, and still more Americans who held dual citizenship and initially hasn't ed to stay until it became apparent that the Afghan Security Forces were not going to make good on their promise to defend themselves against the Taliban but to join them instead, of those 5600-,  5400 were rescued and also evacuated. In all , 98% of those wanting to come were rescued and evacuated.  That's more than excellent numbers...but some, though everything was tried to get them out, didn't make it .  

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

OMG you're bending over backwards to make excuses for the biggest military debacle since Little Bighorn and for leaving people stranded in Afghanistan.

What about just telling the Taliban leaders: "We'll get our people out of here as quickly as we can, using Bagram AFB, and the whole time we're busy evacuating you can sing songs: you'll look like heroes. If no soldiers on either side get killed we'll call it a win-win."

If they get too snarky, say "That sounds like something Suleimani would have said if he was here." 

The U. S. Soldiers killed at Little Big Horn were 260, Vietnam killed 58, 000...in Afghanistan we lost 2402. There are no statistics worth even one life, and no Commander wants to lose anyone but that's why when you volunteer to serve you understand that it may, someday, kill you. You.live with that the rest of your life, even long out if the military. You are not counting toy soldiers on paper battlefields, nothing every goes exactly as planned.  I have said enough on this subject. You never served, so you think you can place blame. You can't. 

On 10/14/2023 at 5:29 PM, ironstone said:

The point of the article was that when a nation like Iran expects to have 6 billion coming to them, it frees up finances to fund other interests. It's no secret that Iran funds a lot of terrorist groups. Like Hamas for instance.

The article ignores all the restrictions on the account. And the news was too recent to have affected the Hamas arms funding in time for the recent attack.

Surely you must understand that and are just being disingenuous.

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

No one ever believes the ^OPINIONS you post here. Duh

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

The weapons weren't "dropped" they were completely disabled.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No one ever believes the ^OPINIONS you post here. Duh

Well you must then - you're definitely a "no one" :)

The weapons weren't "dropped" they were completely disabled.

Nope - already posted proof to you that that's a lie.  Tonnes of fully functional equpment left behind and much of the rest made operational.  It was a disaster.

32 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well you must then - you're definitely a "no one" :)

Nope - already posted proof to you that that's a lie.  Tonnes of fully functional equpment left behind and much of the rest made operational.  It was a disaster.

Really. FOX news had Cory Mills, Rep of Florida in for an interview recently.on this, he mentioned ...and Biden left behind a lot of top war aircraft like F-4's..." before the FOX reporter quickly moved to another subject...even she realized Rep. Mills was severely making up what he said...fyi America gave up flying the F-4 Phantom in 1996...perhaps Rep. Mills was referring to ones still in use in Iran, Turkey or Greece? The last time a new one was built was 1981, my tactical fighter squadron flew them in 1975-81, then they we're replaced by the much faster F-16 USAF) , and F-18 ( Navy).

21 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Really. FOX news had Cory Mills, Rep of Florida in for an interview recently.on this, he mentioned ...and Biden left behind a lot of top war aircraft like F-4's..." before the FOX reporter quickly moved to another subject...even she realized Rep. Mills was severely making up what he said...fyi America gave up flying the F-4 Phantom in 1996...perhaps Rep. Mills was referring to ones still in use in Iran, Turkey or Greece? The last time a new one was built was 1981, my tactical fighter squadron flew them in 1975-81, then they we're replaced by the much faster F-16 USAF) , and F-18 ( Navy).

Cool story.

The taliban got about 7 - 10 billion dollars worth of gear left behind by the us. Nobody seems to know the precise amount. Including a number of blackhawks that they now have working , a few thousand humvees, a craptone of guns and ammo etc, as well as anti tank and other missile/rocket systems.

A PORTION of the humvee's were 'retrograded" which is short for they had the machine guns taken off but that's about it. Pretty easy to put back. Many of the helicopters and planes were 'rendered inoperable' but only by taking out compoents or cutting a few wires.  - again fairly easily replaced.  they didn't blow up the engines or the like

Sooooo - while it's obvious you don't want to admit it - yeah. Billions and bilions of dollars in military gear was left for the taliban.

And nobody believes you served a day in a cockpit.

43 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Cool story.

The taliban got about 7 - 10 billion dollars worth of gear left behind by the us. Nobody seems to know the precise amount. Including a number of blackhawks that they now have working , a few thousand humvees, a craptone of guns and ammo etc, as well as anti tank and other missile/rocket systems.

A PORTION of the humvee's were 'retrograded" which is short for they had the machine guns taken off but that's about it. Pretty easy to put back. Many of the helicopters and planes were 'rendered inoperable' but only by taking out compoents or cutting a few wires.  - again fairly easily replaced.  they didn't blow up the engines or the like

Sooooo - while it's obvious you don't want to admit it - yeah. Billions and bilions of dollars in military gear was left for the taliban.

And nobody believes you served a day in a cockpit.

Rendered inoperable doesn't mean a few wires were cut, this isn't like cutting the ignition wires on a Silly WW2 jeep here, likely they removed the entire cockpit, that includes the stick and if you think you're going to be able to find spares on the black market, or even in Russia you're SOL. Much of what is down today us sophisticated that you take out some modjules, dump a gallon of AV gas on the panel and torch it, thus melting most of the controls and the connection points, fixing it...likely even with spare parts will take months and that's just one of " make it inoperable" things they would do. Russia will supply them old Mig 23's they no longer want inasmuch as they are flying the SU 17 and Mig 27's and Mig 29's. 

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Rendered inoperable doesn't mean a few wires were cut,

not much more. They apperently got a number of the choppers flying again.  I believe the estimate is in the neighbourhood of 18? (out of 33) And virtually all the hummers work tho many were 'degraded' meaning the guns were taken off etc - but very obviously an easy fix.

But of course i'm sure you've served time as a muslim insurgent so you'd  know better. You've been an expert in everything else :)

Edited by CdnFox