Biden funds terrorists in the Middle East, now 100 innocent Israelis are dead

12 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

The U. S. Soldiers killed at Little Big Horn were 260, Vietnam killed 58, 000...in Afghanistan we lost 2402. There are no statistics worth even one life, and no Commander wants to lose anyone but that's why when you volunteer to serve you understand that it may, someday, kill you. You.live with that the rest of your life, even long out if the military. You are not counting toy soldiers on paper battlefields, nothing every goes exactly as planned.  I have said enough on this subject. You never served, so you think you can place blame. You can't. 

I served, but (I pray to God) neither of us were generals of heads of state. That doesn't mean that I don't have basic common sense. 

Leftards will pretend that everything Trump did was awful and everything Biden did was excellent, they even called Afghanistan "The most successful withdrawal ever" lol, but the fact of the matter is that we both know that if Trump handled that withdrawal it wouldn't have looked like Keystone Cops sniffing glue.

Don't you wish Trump was president right now? The world doesn't have a chance right now with the current presidoofus at the helm. This isn't funny. America's enemies all feel ten feet tall. 

If you can't admit to it then at least learn from it. 

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

The evacuations of Viet Nam  and Afghanistan were both chaotic. There was really no easy way out of either.

No American soldiers were killed in the last 18 months of Afghanistan. Trump was winding that war down without any problems.

Viet Nam was evacuated in the face of an overwhelming offensive by the enemy. 

Do you see the difference? Are you allowed to admit to at least that much? 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

No American soldiers were killed in the last 18 months of Afghanistan. Trump was winding that war down without any problems.

Hey, look ^^ total fiction. Just because Trump says something, doesn't mean you should believe or repeat it. The man is a pathological liar. Of course there were deaths in the last 18 months. 11 killed in 2020 alone.

And no, Trump wasn't "winding down the war" without any problems. The Taliban did not "fear" Donald Trump, lol. They were clearly going to blitz the country as soon as US Troops were drawn down. The Trump administration knew it as well. But if playing politics with dead soldiers is your thing, have at it.

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I served, but (I pray to God) neither of us were generals of heads of state. That doesn't mean that I don't have basic common sense. 

Leftards will pretend that everything Trump did was awful and everything Biden did was excellent, they even called Afghanistan "The most successful withdrawal ever" lol, but the fact of the matter is that we both know that if Trump handled that withdrawal it wouldn't have looked like Keystone Cops sniffing glue.

Don't you wish Trump was president right now? The world doesn't have a chance right now with the current presidoofus at the helm. This isn't funny. America's enemies all feel ten feet tall. 

If you can't admit to it then at least learn from it. 

Do I wish Trump was President right now. No I don't because he would screw anyone to get money and a chance to leave the country so he doesn't have to face the music for his crimes.   As I believe I have mentioned before, I am an Independent, not a Democrat though I tend to post for Common Sense and Truth I get from reliable sources rather than bulbous nonsense and conspiracy theories so if that leans Left in your book, so be it.  It's not as though Bernie Sanders is doing much in the Independent Party of the USA. ...no I was not a General...but I was involved in tactical intelligence. And, I was indeed a member if a tactical fighter squadron, USAF, stationed in Europe in the 70's when our enemy was  behind a Wall also, one they made themselves, and militarily quite active, but not as much as now. The Media in those days were much more in fear of losing their broadcasting or publication licenses than now if they printed anything military without permission. So much if what I saw, and possibly you also, will stay buried.  

17 hours ago, CdnFox said:

not much more. They apperently got a number of the choppers flying again.  I believe the estimate is in the neighbourhood of 18? (out of 33) And virtually all the hummers work tho many were 'degraded' meaning the guns were taken off etc - but very obviously an easy fix.

But of course i'm sure you've served time as a muslim insurgent so you'd  know better. You've been an expert in everything else :)

I served in the USAF. Am not a Muslim. I judge people by their words and actions, not their religion. 

On 10/8/2023 at 7:51 AM, Nationalist said:

"Iran considers that the Zionist occupier regime and its well-known supporters are responsible ... for the violence and killing against Palestinians and calls on Islamic countries to support ...the rights of the Palestinian people," 

so...the attack is justified according to Iran's leadership.

and so the death-cult understands...when you have 6 billion in one bank account, you don't think twice about buying stuff with another bank account.

You understand that Iran has been supporting Hamas decades right?  You understand that Iran the Hamas attack was mostly just a bunch of gunmen, not a multibillion dollar mechanized brigade?  Are you honestly trying to argue with that oil-rich Iran wouldn’t have been able to afford this without the humanitarian money being unlocked?

Besides the timing doesn’t add up according to Israel and pretty much every expert this attack would have taken months to pla b

38 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You understand that Iran has been supporting Hamas decades right?  You understand that Iran the Hamas attack was mostly just a bunch of gunmen, not a multibillion dollar mechanized brigade?  Are you honestly trying to argue with that oil-rich Iran wouldn’t have been able to afford this without the humanitarian money being unlocked?

Besides the timing doesn’t add up according to Israel and pretty much every expert this attack would have taken months to pla b

What I understand...is until I see absolute proof of something...like this...I don't believe a word the msm,  or the American government say. Not a word.

I'll admit some suspicion. But unlike all you mindless zombies, I happen to need more than the fine folks who gave us, "He's got 'em" informing me of what's what.