Here we go again. Covid #2.

taxme

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

I was referring to the covid vaccine shots that have caused injury and even death too so many people who took the many covid jab jabs. 

"Five jabs so far"? Take another five more covid jabs just to be on the safe side, will you. Lol. 

Big pharma may want to put you on their payroll and into their PR department. Hey, look at Aristotle? He took ten covid jabs and he is still alive. See, covid vaccines do work, Ha-ha-ha. 

Well, if you continue to take too many more covid jabs, maybe you will grow two more arms or maybe your balls will fall off, if you ever had any balls in the first place. Hey, we never know,eh? ?

As the virus mutates, vaccines will have to be adjusted to accommodate them. No different from flu shots.

Why do you care so much what others choose to do?

5 hours ago, Boges said:

The proof?

https://www.cdc.gov/measles/elimination.html 

Measles has actually been making a bit of a comeback because anti-vax lunatics thinks it gives people Autism. . . without any proof. 

You know dyk all about vaccines and as to whether many of them work at all. Are you trying to pretend that you are an expert and knows something here about vaccines? Ha-ha-ha. 

We are getting many more new diseases in Canada because of the many tens of thousands of new illegal alien criminals entering Canada illegally. Hell knows as to what those illegal criminals are bringing in and spreading around here in Canada. Ebola is one of those new diseases that have come to Canada thanks to some of those new illegals. ?

Just now, taxme said:

You know dyk all about vaccines and as to whether many of them work at all. Are you trying to pretend that you are an expert and knows something here about vaccines? Ha-ha-ha. 

Sounds like you're pretending you're an expert.

Where is your evidence that the MMR vaccine is dangerous? Because the disease it has helped eradicate certainly are. 

As for the COVID vaccine, it's not mandatory. It was somewhat mandatory for a period of 6-8 months in late 2021 early 2022. No one is even suggesting we're going back to that reality. 

19 minutes ago, herbie said:

From other total m0rons. That's why surgeons stopped wearing them, right?

For hospital workers they are properly fitted and only worn during specific procedures. They're not intended for use all day long.

They're not that important or useful in big open spaces either, esp. outdoors. 

The fact they eventually reduced the rules to "face covering", including knitted scarves with lots of holes, really tells you they knew it was useless and were just making up rules as we went along.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Boges said:

Where is your evidence that the MMR vaccine is dangerous? Because the disease it has helped eradicate certainly are. 

As for the COVID vaccine, it's not mandatory. It was somewhat mandatory for a period of 6-8 months in late 2021 early 2022. No one is even suggesting we're going back to that reality. 

Why didn't we improve on things during the interim whem the mandates were halted up till now?

Because it sounds to me like we're every bit as vulnerable to a big outbreak as before, complete with the issue of "overloading our health-care system". Hospitald were already loaded to 90% before covid came along, and that hadn't changed.

Is this good enough for you people?

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Why didn't we improve on things during the interim whem the mandates were halted up till now?

Because it sounds to me like we're every bit as vulnerable to a big outbreak as before, complete with the issue of "overloading our health-care system". Hospitald were already loaded to 90% before covid came along, and that hadn't changed.

Is this good enough for you people?

Who are "you people" do you want more tax payer money devoted to Healthcare? 

I think the pandemic was a relatively unique strain on the healthcare system. Last fall there were also strains because of "immunity deficit" in children and nothing was closed. 

3 hours ago, Boges said:

do you want more tax payer money devoted to Healthcare? 

Clearly the healthcare system is a complete disgrace and shambles. Is rife with waste, corruption and fraud and needs to be totally dismantled. The administration dismissed, right up to the top Minister. That's not going to happen, but are we to be held prisoner by it now?

9 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Clearly the healthcare system is a complete disgrace and shambles. Is rife with waste, corruption and fraud and needs to be totally dismantled. The administration dismissed, right up to the top Minister. That's not going to happen, but are we to be held prisoner by it now?

You could go to a country where you're on your own footing the bill for Healthcare. . . but you get better healthcare if you can afford it. 

I recently read a story of a widower given a bill for $100k+ because he was in Florida with his Cancer stricken wife and her health deteriorated and insurance declined to cover her treatment in the US. That sounds like a great system as well. 

On 9/29/2023 at 12:29 PM, Boges said:

As for vaccines. They aren't a bad thing. If you don't want to get sick they help against that. If you think your immune system is rock solid, don't get them. 

They could have said this the first time around, as in about two months of clinical trials it became clear that they could not protect against the spread. Who decided otherwise? For what reasons, any reasons? Why kids needed to be "vaccinated", in the view of possible risks to their health, without any known benefits? Until and unless we know "because we can" seems to be the natural explanation. And no one is responsible. Just doing the job.

51 minutes ago, myata said:

They could have said this the first time around, as in about two months of clinical trials it became clear that they could not protect against the spread. Who decided otherwise? For what reasons, any reasons? Why kids needed to be "vaccinated", in the view of possible risks to their health, without any known benefits? Until and unless we know "because we can" seems to be the natural explanation. And no one is responsible. Just doing the job.

What kids were being forced to be vaccinated? Again I assume we're only discussing the COVID vaccine. 

Just now, myata said:

You're saying it, I used different word. "Vaccines" for children were never recommended, not to mention, promoted and even: drummed (if the memory still serves you) in more mature and responsible jurisdictions.

No they weren't. My kids still haven't been vaxxed for COVID. Evidence shows COVID rarely causes severe sickness in young children.

They have received the Flu shot though. 

This thread has descended into a Vax conversation. If you really believe Vax mandates are returned, I would suggest you're as bad as the people calling for them. Fringes of both sides of this debate that relished the polarization COVID caused. 

2 minutes ago, myata said:

You forgot then. OK. Maybe the time to repeat the experience.

Vax Mandates were focused on Adult. Please cite instances of children being banned from school for not getting Vaxxed. 

In Ontario, one of the ways the Ontario PCs were able to win was the fact the Liberals pledged to ad COVID to the list of Yellow Card vaccines children need to go to Public schools. 

3 hours ago, Boges said:

You could go to a country where you're on your own footing the bill for Healthcare. . . but you get better healthcare if you can afford it. 

I recently read a story of a widower given a bill for $100k+ because he was in Florida with his Cancer stricken wife and her health deteriorated and insurance declined to cover her treatment in the US. That sounds like a great system as well. 

A man here had to watch his wife die because she coudl't survive the 4 hour trip to the closest emergency room after the gov't cut their local one to save money.  Happened a few times.

Yeah - our system is much better.

On 10/3/2023 at 12:13 PM, Boges said:

Nope, not at all. What proof do you have that the MMR vaccine really works? There have been many other experts and scientists, that have not been bought off by big pharma, that have said that the covid vaccines do not work. 

It is a well known fact that the covid vaccines have given many children a condition called Myocarditis. Do you want to dispute that and say that is all taxme bull chit? Because if you do say bull chit to me, than you are full of bull chit yourself. 

Here in BC, it is not mandatory to get another jab of a covid vaccine for now,, but how long will that be? From what I saw on CTV the other day was that most Canadians have become rather tired of it all, especially with vaccines. 

But I am pretty sure that living in Marxist BC, the NDP will try something down the road this winter. It is in their NDP communist nature to rule over rather than be ruled over. ?

On 10/3/2023 at 3:54 PM, herbie said:

Oh FFS the clinic receptionist is wearing one again and has done so for 3 years. Change your username to UsuallyWrong

ATSM Level 3 masks you will see in hospitals, are only effective if the entire herd are wearing them correctly (if you're talking protecting everyone). Mind you, are incredibly effective at minimizing spread if the sick person is wearing one, due to its ability to help prevent fluid or spray from spreading.

Many of the masks you see in stores, are Level 1, which don't offer much help. My wife's a nurse, so when I started reading the boxes here, I realized I would have to order my masks from China if I wanted to protect others properly.

When I was in Hong Kong, every single human was wearing masks, so spread was reduced. Not only this, but most stores sold the level 3 which were the most popular. 

Its no surprise the insanely densely populated city of over 7 million, were able to have a very small infection rate and in comparison, microscopic death toll.

With that said, masks alone aren't enough. You also need proper ventilation and other things.

On 10/3/2023 at 3:51 PM, OftenWrong said:

They're not that important or useful in big open spaces either, esp. outdoors. 

They're useless outdoors, if you're socially distanced.

People need to understand how illness spreads.

Panic doesn't help you. I mean, I saw people panic and wear an N95 mask while walking outside in plus 40 weather very distant from others.

To me, panic would mean you are likely to die from your anxiety and stress than covid.

I think common sense goes a lot further than fear and panic.

8 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Panic doesn't help you. I mean, I saw people panic and wear an N95 mask while walking outside in plus 40 weather very distant from others.

I've seen people drive and climb to the tops of mountains during tsunami alerts. I jumped into a boat and ran out to the mouth of the harbour to see one once. That was in my bullet-proof young-forever phase.

We're within a foot or so of the same elevation the evacuation centre is so we figure on just hanging tough and riding out the Big One in the hot tub when it hits.

The tsunami alarms sure get the dogs howling. My friends dog absolutely hated people in masks during COVID.