Justin and Sophie divorcing

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You and the voices in your head don't represent this thread :):)   Sorry kid

Kid - you're a hate filled loser who showed up to spew hatred and got called on it.  And all you've done is do post after post trying to defend the indefensible. And you're so upset with yourself that you're only defense is to try to attack me - but i really don't give a crap what a person like you thinks of me so all it's doing is making me laugh watching you flail about :) 

As entertaining as it is to watch you sink deeper and deeper into desperation and anxiety over this, you MIGHT want to think about stepping back for a little bit at least. You're very clearly letting yourself be emotionally damaged over it

Your bs is hilarious. “Indefensible” he says. Please quote the part of the joke I made that is so “indefensible” and shoes “hatred”.  Especially coming from you, the undisputed king of insults and personal attacks in this forum of which are unprovoked.  I really don’t think you believe your own BS accusations but if there’s one thing I’ve learned about your kind, belief in what you’re saying doesn’t even factor in to the equation, you will say literally anything just to have a comeback,. especially when you’re triggered and angry as you are now  

Dude, you spend WAY too much of your time online verbally abusing strangers on the internet, you be a real doormat with a victim complex in real life - ex-wife left you, kids won’t talk to you, can’t get a date or whatever - and now you’re are trying to compensate by being an internet bully which makes feel tough and successful instead of a loser. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

our bs is hilarious. “Indefensible” he says. Please quote the part of the joke I made that is so “indefensible”

That would pretty much be the joke and everything that you said after it  ;)

We've already done your little "But humor can never be hateful"  followed by your "Your humor is hateful' routine.

And it's not just me as we saw.

Sorry kid, you can keep up your desperate pleading not to be a loser and i can keep coming here and laughing at you as long as you like - but it's not going to change the truth.

You're spending WAY too much time getting laughed at by multiple people.  Are you sure you don't have a little masochist in you?  :)

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2023 at 9:18 PM, BeaverFever said:

Coming soon to a right wing conspiracy blog near you:  the separation proves JT’s  kids were fathered by Fidel Castro

Sorry, I know some now claim any jokes are “hateful” if they tease conservatives in the slightest and mildest way.  But I promise it’s just harmless friendly humour for the self-declared tease-exempt population 

That would be just weird wouldn't, the right has been say for years Justin is Castro's son... but to take this another step...i mean Sophie's a good looking women, i mean good on the old bastard for getting it up...

On 8/4/2023 at 12:56 AM, herbie said:

My Scot granpa on Mom's side once told my Dad

If Exlax was free there'd be no Tories.

Coming from a clan that wore skirts i assume , and danced around swords with fancy socks and slippers...and you want us to take you seriously. you sure Justin is not a scot...

On 8/3/2023 at 10:19 PM, SpankyMcFarland said:

Divorce isn’t the scandal it used to be. As a bona fide celeb couple, their split will generate a lot of attention. I don’t think it will be a major factor in the next election unless some related stories of a salacious type emerge that reflect poorly upon him. 

More's the pity.

Edited by Nationalist

She's (Sophie) probably had to sign a non disclosure agreement prior to marrying him. So he has the luxury of her silence. Its also a bad look if she did say anything.

Trudeau can play his victimhood card up for now, but if any of the rumors are true:

image.thumb.png.9a7b91b389eb66705dab0cb857ca660b.png

Then his image he so carefully manicures, becomes a lie:

image.thumb.png.b18842b25c210b599e45cacbf432b859.png

On 8/3/2023 at 8:18 PM, BeaverFever said:

Coming soon to a right wing conspiracy blog near you:  the separation proves JT’s  kids were fathered by Fidel Castro

Sorry, I know some now claim any jokes are “hateful” if they tease conservatives in the slightest and mildest way.  But I promise it’s just harmless friendly humour for the self-declared tease-exempt population 

Joe Biden is a crook.

Like Spiro Agnew, he took money.

19 hours ago, CdnFox said:

That would pretty much be the joke and everything that you said after it  ;)

We've already done your little "But humor can never be hateful"  followed by your "Your humor is hateful' routine.

And it's not just me as we saw.

Sorry kid, you can keep up your desperate pleading not to be a loser and i can keep coming here and laughing at you as long as you like - but it's not going to change the truth.

You're spending WAY too much time getting laughed at by multiple people.  Are you sure you don't have a little masochist in you?  :)

Repetitive and desperate . . . . .

On 8/2/2023 at 9:59 AM, Legato said:

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his longtime partner Sophie Grégoire Trudeau announced on Wednesday that they are separating.

Mr. Trudeau, 51, has been married to Ms. Grégoire Trudeau, 48, for the last 18 years and have three children together: Xavier, 15, Ella Grace, 14, and nine-year-old Hadrien. Mr. Trudeau met Ms. Grégoire Trudeau, a former entertainment journalist, in 2003. Their wedding was held in Montreal in May 2005.

The announcement about the couple’s separation was posted to Instagram on Wednesday. Mr. Trudeau said that the couple had “made the decision to separate” and that they “remain a close family with deep love and respect”. He also asked that, for the well-being of his children, the family’s privacy be respected.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-justin-trudeau-and-sophie-gregoire-trudeau-announce-separation/

Aw, too bad, so sad. Chuckle. Now if we can only get the dictator in Ottawa to separate himself from Canada, we might actually start to gain back our freedoms that we lost because of that Marxist WEF globalist. The buffoon did nothing to try and make Canada great. Castro has pretty much destroyed this once great British\European country with his multicultural and diversity nonsense and with gender, pronouns, and sexual perversion. Not to forget how he shafted all Canadians for two years with the hoax called covid 19. 

If this guy wins the next election, it will either be thru fraud or the dumb downed electorate went and done it again. We can only hope that the electorate finally wake or woke the phk up. This country will not survive if that buffoon gets reelected again, even if it is with a minority government. The NDP communists will no doubt back him up once again. ?

5 hours ago, Army Guy said:

That would be just weird wouldn't, the right has been say for years Justin is Castro's son... but to take this another step...i mean Sophie's a good looking women, i mean good on the old bastard for getting it up...

How could Castro and Mrs. Trudeau have gotten together at the right moment? This is a claim that doesn’t have real legs. 

20 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

How could Castro and Mrs. Trudeau have gotten together at the right moment? This is a claim that doesn’t have real legs. 

I don't know, how did she mange to do the rolling stones...lots on claims, with very little proof but it does make for great reading...

On 8/5/2023 at 8:31 PM, SpankyMcFarland said:

I’m sure anybody tut-tutting about JT took a stern view of Trump’s dismal relationship with women. 

The issue is Trudeau bashing Trump, but taking on the same divisive tone in his message.

Its even worse, he even admits to using social shaming, to get his way.

He looks up to countries like China which use a similar system, and use extreme levels of social control acquired via a shaming and point system to keep people in line.

This isn't no more democratic than the s*** show that Trump presented.

"Yeah, but he's friendlier and more handsome" doesn't cut it.

Show me a pig ugly single toothed leader that can lead competently, and I will take them all day.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Her shenanigans would have been a politician’s nightmare back then for anyone but PT. 

He did not care he was 50 plus at the time, she was what 20 something... i would not be complaining either...The whole family history is nothing but a nightmare really. 

• Like 1

Media is now gushing with photos of the new "single dad".

After "Barbie" viewing with son, Trudeau watches "Oppenheimer" with daughter

What did i tell you?

On 8/2/2023 at 10:12 PM, OftenWrong said:

This could also be an election ploy. Ladies - Justin Trudeau's available again.

And of course these days you can expand on that. Justin, the sexy, dashing available Prime Minister...

You people think I am joking around here?

Many knew/ susoected that Trudeau and wife were already separated for a while now. They just made it public, using the timimg for one reason only, to give his image a boost much like it did for his father. IE this was done for political purposes.

11 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

What did i tell you?

Many knew/ susoected that Trudeau and wife were already separated for a while now. They just made it public, using the timimg for one reason only, to give his image a boost much like it did for his father. IE this was done for political purposes.

His father lost the next election, he didn't get an image boost from it at all.

I suspect the timing is more about sophie saying "Look - i'm out that door one way or another so you can either work how how we're doing this or i'll be explaining it all to the press".

It was reported that she was angry he decided to run again after the last election, and hasn't stepped down.  This is probably why. 

54 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

What did i tell you?

Indeed. I thought every body knew it. 

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

It was reported that she was angry he decided to run again after the last election, and hasn't stepped down.  This is probably why. 

I know people in his circle, and can tell you she is nasty to deal with.

As shocking as it may sound, Trudeau is actually an easy going, and pleasant person to be around, albeit narssissistic.

She is just nasty. Kind of like Hillary Clinton, she was not well liked by staff, or most who surrounded her.

He did himself a favor by losing her.

Just watch any videos of them being "couple like", together. It looks put on, and they are just cringe worthy.

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

I know people in his circle, and can tell you she is nasty to deal with.

As shocking as it may sound, Trudeau is actually an easy going, and pleasant person to be around, albeit narssissistic.

She is just nasty. Kind of like Hillary Clinton, she was not well liked by staff, or most who surrounded her.

He did himself a favor by losing her.

Just watch any videos of them being "couple like", together. It looks put on, and they are just cringe worthy.

Oh i agree totally.  That's why i think the timing is coming totally from her, and so is the break up.

SO right now he's going all out to do damage control.  Which is to be expected, anyone would.

I'm not sure that dressing up in pink and taking your son to Barbie  is the best way to say "hey, i'm still a virile family man"  but i'm sure he's thought this through.

Edited by CdnFox

On 8/9/2023 at 1:39 PM, CdnFox said:

His father lost the next election, he didn't get an image boost from it at all.

Well that's debatable I guess. It can be used that way, and was considered a possibility by his own staff back in the day.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/prime-minister-justin-trudeau-assumes-a-new-role-single-dad-just-like-his-own-father

"There was certainly fretting within the Prime Minister’s Office at the time about the public options of the separation — and suggestions it could actually make Canadians more sympathetic towards the elder Trudeau. He separated in 1977 and lost the election in 1979, but he was re-elected in 1980 and governed for another four years"

Did it make a difference? It all depends on the marketing.

8030f030-36b7-11ee-9fbf-b1d88a2eb4c1

Lookin good, Baby!  ;)

And the girl is alright, too

• Like 1