What “The Enemy” Is Actually Saying

Obviously there’s a block of information coming from Russia because our countries are fighting Russia in Ukraine, so listen to this message straight from the horse’s mouth, as it does raise important questions about the direction of our countries and what “the enemy” really is:

5 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Obviously there’s a block of information coming from Russia because our countries are fighting Russia in Ukraine, so listen to this message straight from the horse’s mouth, as it does raise important questions about the direction of our countries and what “the enemy” really is:

Fascist Commie Nazi Drivel. Oh and I shut it off after the first 30 seconds. 

Edited by NYLefty

5 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Echoes the same feelings and thoughts I've had which I expressed here, about the Soviet Union and the Nazis, and the valuable role of conservatism in social change.

Not that I am a genius, although I am. It's just knowing history, and having common sense. That's why I believe it must fail in the long run just as those political structures did. The question is how long will we put up with it and how much harm will we do to ourselves and family units before we truly wake up? What with the internet and AI as new mediums to control people's thoughts, gives the enemy more leverage.

My sense is that the enemy is a small group of very rich and powerful people who've taken it upon themselves to make 'improvements', by hijacking progressives for whatever end result they seek. A future utopia with far far less people, but still providing a sanctuary for their elites.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Echoes the same feelings and thoughts I've had which I expressed here, about the Soviet Union and the Nazis, and the valuable role of conservatism in social change.

Not that I am a genius, although I am. It's just knowing history, and having common sense. That's why I believe it must fail in the long run just as those political structures did. The question is how long will we put up with it and how much harm will we do to ourselves and family units before we truly wake up? What with the internet and AI as new mediums to control people's thoughts, gives the enemy more leverage.

My sense is that the enemy is a small group of very rich and powerful people who've taken it upon themselves to make 'improvements', by hijacking progressives for whatever end result they seek. A future utopia with far far less people, but still providing a sanctuary for their elites.

Your comment is so vague that it’s not understandable. 

Edited by Rebound

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Fck them and Fck you.

”I watched a video of Putin and I couldn’t find anything he said I disagreed with.” 

PUTIN INVADED ANOTHER COUNTRY AND KILLED 100,000’s OF PEOPLE!!!!  How is that complicated to understand?  Did Ukraine invade Russia? NO. Did Ukraine threaten to invade Russia? NO.  

FINAL QUESTION: If there is any truth or justice in Putin’s invasion, then why are the Ukrainian people fighting so hard and so successfully to stop him?

Ukrainians are the victims of an unnecessary and preventable proxy war.  Wouldn’t have happened if Biden wasn’t president.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

To you. Your comment is very clear: absolutely mindless, reactionary troll, corrupted absolutely.

;)

I’m glad that I’m clear. Re-read your post: You mention “the enemy” but you don’t say who they are.  I don’t care for your secret code “Who me? I didn’t say that” BS. It isn’t clever.  If you have something  to say, say it   

So it’s ok to murder 100,000’s of people?  You are on the side of evil.  Simple to see. There’s no complex dynamic here.  Funny thing is, conservatives were the ones who were freaked out about Soviet expansion on the 50’s to the 80’s. Now you’re excusing it. 

NEWSFLASH: All the members of NATO are pushing hard on Biden to grant Ukraine NATO membership. Biden is the holdout.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Deluge said:

You're the Fascist Commie Nazi; it's why you shut it off after the first 30 seconds. If you had your way, videos like this would be outlawed. 

You know where videos are outlawed? In Russia. Yeah, your dictator-buddy Putin puts people in jail for saying things he doesn’t like.  Why is that, huh? 

Why can’t you clearly articulate your position on the war?  It’s 100% vagueness on your side, like Trump pretending he has a secret plan to end the war in one day… So why doesn’t he? The Pope tried and failed, so if Trump wants his Nobel Peace Prize, go end the war tomorrow.  Except, of course, he has absolutely no idea how he’d end the war in a day. 

Edited by Rebound

3 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Ukrainians are the victims of an unnecessary and preventable proxy war.  Wouldn’t have happened if Biden wasn’t president.  

You're right. If Trump was POTUS, he would have just handed Ukraine to the KLEPTOCRAT PUTIN. ?

It was NOT "preventable" other than UKRAINE SURRENDERING to Putin's UNPROVOKED AGGRESSION.

AKA, you are a FOOL who doesn't understand how much Putin HAS STOLEN from Russia already.

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

To you. Your comment is very clear: absolutely mindless, reactionary troll, corrupted absolutely.

;)

Based on a COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING of HISTORY. Unlike yourself.

3 hours ago, West said:

Who? Joe Biden?

The ONLY fascist in Ukraine is PUTIN. Duh.

9 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Soooo.... we should be more like Putin?

3 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Oh really?

Tell us EXACTLY, in CLEAR LANGUAGE, how Trump would have stopped Putin from invading Ukraine. 

Edited by Rebound

38 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You know where videos are outlawed? In Russia. Yeah, your butt-buddy Putin outs people in jail for saying things he doesn’t like.  Why is that, huh? 

Why can’t you clearly articulate your position on the war?  It’s 100% vagueness on your side, like Trump pretending he has a secret plan to end the war in one day… So why doesn’t he? The Pope tried and failed, so if Trump wants his Nobel Peace Prize, go end the war tomorrow.  Except, of course, he has absolutely no idea how he’d end the war in a day. 

Russia has a history with communism, so I don't get why you are opposed to people being jailed for saying things you don't like. You know your fake president would just love to jail people for saying things he doesn't like, in fact, he's trying to jail someone right now for saying things he doesn't like - his political opponent as a matter of fact. 

I don't have a clear position on the war. I'm not a fan of Russia's communist influences and and I'm not a fan of Ukraine trying to go full woketard. I like the Donald's approach: Get the two sides to backoff and leave each other alone. 

16 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Oh really?

Tell us EXACTLY, in CLEAR LANGUAGE, how Trump would have stopped Putin from invading Ukraine. 

Have a third party with Russian and American-allied observers ensure that free elections take place in all areas of Ukraine for self-determination.  This would settle the fate of the Donbas and Crimea.  Don’t offer NATO membership to Ukraine in exchange for assurance of no invasion or occupation by Russia.  

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

Oh, I believe it. Fascists support fascism over liberalism. I don't like liberalism either, but I'll take it over fascist rule.

Trudeau is a far left totalitarian.  He isn’t liberal.  

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

Have a third party with Russian and American-allied observers ensure that free elections take place in all areas of Ukraine for self-determination.  This would settle the fate of the Donbas and Crimea.  Don’t offer NATO membership to Ukraine in exchange for assurance of no invasion or occupation by Russia.  

If Trump would have done that for Crimea, how come he didn't while he was president?

• Like 1