This Forum Struggles because people respond to the likes of Reason 10

Reason 10 I assume is some kind of paid rightwingnut forum poster. That's bad enough, but what makes it worse is members here actually give him play??? Why on earth would anyone in their right mind respond to his mindless predictable drivel is beyond me. It degrades the forum when he posts 20 topics in one morning and then people actually humor him by justifying his gibber with a response?? One thing I've found very true over the years in social media is if you don't feed a troll he will leave.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

Is that the Florida teacher one?  Or is that Canfox?

Yeah, doesn't make sense.  I can't believe that even Florida would have teachers like that.  Anyway, how could someone in a classroom have time to post that much during the day?

They should all be hermetically sealed into the IGNORE crypt with their Pharoah.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Reason 10 I assume is some kind of paid rightwingnut forum poster. That's bad enough, but what makes it worse is members here actually give him play??? Why on earth would anyone in their right mind respond to his mindless predictable drivel is beyond me. It degrades the forum when he posts 20 topics in one morning and then people actually humor him by justifying his gibber with a response?? One thing I've found very true over the years in social media is if you don't feed a troll he will leave.

Reason10 wouldn't last ten minutes on a regulated forum. And the forum doesn't suffer because people reply to reason10. The forum suffers because they've platformed and allow the hate speech reason10 dishes out.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Like 1

There is an Ignore feature. Use it. The CdnFox and Reason10 are on them. 

CdnFox made the list for calling me a “retard”. As the parent of a developmentally disabled child, I do not permit that.  If you ignore these trolls they will go away because.  Do not respond to them. Ever. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Reason 10 I assume is some kind of paid rightwingnut forum poster. That's bad enough, but what makes it worse is members here actually give him play??? Why on earth would anyone in their right mind respond to his mindless predictable drivel is beyond me. 

I almost never do. But the weird thing is there are other posters here almost as kooky, so I guess they've had the effect of making a screwball like reason seem ... well, a nut job, sure, but just one nut job among others.

37 minutes ago, Rebound said:

There is an Ignore feature. Use it. The CdnFox and Reason10 are on them. 

CdnFox made the list for calling me a “retard”. As the parent of a developmentally disabled child, I do not permit that.  If you ignore these trolls they will go away because.  Do not respond to them. Ever. 

These two are hardly on the same level. And politically incorrect words don't bother me. Then again I'm from a different culture where such words were perfectly normal where I was born and raised.

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Reason10 wouldn't last ten minutes on a regulated forum. 

He'd have to tone down the childish insults, but his dumb opinions should be able to be expressed, even if this place was more heavily moderated.

Yours are, after all.

24 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

He'd have to tone down the childish insults, but his dumb opinions should be able to be expressed, even if this place was more heavily moderated.

Yours are, after all.

He would be banned right off. It's his overwhelming need to directly insult people. I admit, I've gotten down in the gutter with him on numerous occasions. But never did I start the insults. I've never encountered such a callous, obstinate and unnecessarily abrasive individual on any other forum. 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

7 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

He would be banned right off. It's his overwhelming need to directly insult people. I admit, I've gotten down in the gutter with him on numerous occasions. But never did I start the insults. I've never encountered such a callous, obstinate and unnecessarily abrasive individual on any other forum. 

I suspect you're wrong. He does it because he CAN. If he couldn't, he'd not do it.

Just pay heed to what Confucious said about taking offense.

"He who takes offense when none is intended is a fool. He who takes offense when offense is intended is a bigger fool.” 

1 minute ago, I am Groot said:

I suspect you're wrong. He does it because he CAN. If he couldn't, he'd not do it.

Just pay heed to what Confucious said about taking offense.

"He who takes offense when none is intended is a fool. He who takes offense when offense is intended is a bigger fool.” 

On well regulated forums direct insults are not allowed. I'm not offended. Just surprised that he is allowed to directly insult people with impunity. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

On well regulated forums direct insults are not allowed. I'm not offended. Just surprised that he is allowed to directly insult people with impunity. 

This is a different kind of forum, for sure. 

I think he would continue even if most sensible members put him on ignore, as there is definitely a circle-jerk of like-minded individuals here who feed off each other and the lack of a moderator here.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

I almost never do. But the weird thing is there are other posters here almost as kooky, so I guess they've had the effect of making a screwball like reason seem ... well, a nut job, sure, but just one nut job among others.

These two are hardly on the same level. And politically incorrect words don't bother me. Then again I'm from a different culture where such words were perfectly normal where I was born and raised.

Well goody-goody for you. I’m so happy that you’re a white male straight guy who can go through your entire life pretending that there’s no such thing as discrimination in this world, and that it’s perfectly fine to use any kind of racist insult you want, and that discrimination and hate speech don’t hurt people.  

But, hey, if it doesn’t hurt you personally, then it must be perfectly ok, right? It’s pathetic that you don’t see the problem.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Well goody-goody for you. I’m so happy that you’re a white male straight guy who can go through your entire life pretending that there’s no such thing as discrimination in this world, and that it’s perfectly fine to use any kind of racist insult you want, and that discrimination and hate speech don’t hurt people.  

But, hey, if it doesn’t hurt you personally, then it must be perfectly ok, right? It’s pathetic that you don’t see the problem.  

And this, of course, exhibits why we put up with Reason's dumbass posts. Because we put up with yours. We let anyone post whatever moronic thoughts and indignant, sanctimonious crap comes into their demented heads regardless of its low quality. 

Personally, I'd just as soon get rid of both of you, but it ain't my call.

Edited by I am Groot

5 hours ago, NYLefty said:

GET A LIFE, retard.

If you think ANYONE pays us to come to places like this, YOU ARE A

image.jpeg.56ee8554997ce2d772ae2089ff5eb717.jpeg

I'm here doing what everyone else is doing. If you don't like it, ignore my posts. Or LEAVE. I don't care either way. I'm just here to bring the truth WHETHER YOU NAZIS LIKE IT OR NOT.

You ask why anyone would respond to the TRUTH AND FACTS I post, and then you dedicate AN ENTIRE THREAD to me.

Are you just plain STUPID?

image.png.7526d9a5049665e7f14224aec1e2abf4.png

8 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

And this, of course, exhibits why we put up with Reason's dumbass posts. Because we put up with yours. We let anyone post whatever moronic thoughts and indignant, sanctimonious crap comes into their demented heads regardless of its low quality. 

Personally, I'd just as soon get rid of both of you, but it ain't my call.

My posts represent MORE education than ALL of you left wing cretins combine had, before you dropped out of the third grade of blue state schools.

I won't pretend that I'm here to help you because.

image.png.7641c5ffa4b26a12bcbd076d9b20fa44.png

4 minutes ago, reason10 said:

GET A LIFE, retard.

I'm here doing what everyone else is doing. If you don't like it, ignore my posts. Or LEAVE. I don't care either way. I'm just here to bring the truth WHETHER YOU NAZIS LIKE IT OR NOT.

You ask why anyone would respond to the TRUTH AND FACTS I post, and then you dedicate AN ENTIRE THREAD to me.

My posts represent MORE education than ALL of you left wing cretins combine had, before you dropped out of the third grade of blue state schools.

When leftists call for your censorship you know your common sense and reason are winning. It's what stalinists do

Yeah, doesn't make sense.  I can't believe that even Florida would have teachers like that.  Anyway, how could someone in a classroom have time to post that much during the day?

I can't believe you are as STUPID as you are.

I've been here maybe a little under a year and have shared with all that I am a SUBSTITUTE TEACHER. I am neither proud nor ashamed of that fact, especially when in my lowly SUBSTITUTE position I'm a better educator than ANY blue state school's pretend faculty. Subs do not work every day of the week. And being an educator is not my only job.

Florida has the best schools in the country and our elected officials are proof of that.

They should all be hermetically sealed into the IGNORE crypt with their Pharoah.

How about ALL YOU GOOSE STEPPERS SHOULD BE HERMETICALLY SEALED INTO THE IGNORE CRYPT? How would that sound, ADOLF?

Personally, I don't suggest ignoring or banning anyone because I'm not threatened by the stupid. (Defined as ALL LEFT WING GOOSE STEPPERS AT THIS FORUM AS WELL AS OTHERS.)

I just bring FACTS here and

image.jpeg.36f1c69b2317071ca108b0731813ef24.jpeg

Grow a brain, Adolf.

2 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

You should ask contrarian about how to make avatars He likes to teach these things and I believe this would make a good one for you. 

Maybe I should. Never thought making an avatar was worth the time.

14 minutes ago, reason10 said:

GET A LIFE, retard.

On a well regulated forum, the tirade above would of resulted in a suspension.

Then, if he posted these abrasive direct insults again after coming off suspension, he'd be banned. 

Reason10 has impulse control disorder.

He runs roughshod over this forum. And his abrasive comments could be partially responsible for the low number of overall posts this forum receives.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

5 minutes ago, West said:

When leftists call for your censorship you know your common sense and reason are winning. It's what stalinists do

Make excuses for his abrasive nonsense.

But, there's a civilized way of communicating and then there's reason10's way.

His opinion is what it is. But the direct insults show a lack of civility that simply isn't acceptable on most forums.

6 hours ago, NYLefty said:

What's interesting is that you don't even take your own advice - in fact, you felt compelled to start a thread about Reason 10. If you don't like what he posts, then simply walk away. Go ahead, try your own advice. ;)

Also, don't you think forum members are old enough and smart enough to make decisions without your help? This is not unlike dipshit white democrats trying to educate others about black Americans. lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Then, if he posted these abrasive direct insults again after coming off suspension, he'd be banned. 

He runs roughshod over this forum. And his abrasive comments could be partially responsible for the low number of overall posts this forum receives.

Stop feeding the troll.

5 hours ago, West said:

The problem is the internet allows crazy conspiracy theories like Russian collusion which turned lefties even further toward crazy town

Do you seriously think an American would flood the forum everyday with stuff so ignorant and deplorable it only gives normal people reasons to dislike Americans? Or divisiveness among fellow Americans?

Even if you go by: never attribute to maliciousness what is merely ignorance -  nobody can be that stupid.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

IMG_1772.jpeg.750e2f3708d91795add8b7675c

• Like 1

There is nothing wrong with this forum. Users post their opinions and argue their positions. Some are more...diplomatic than others but...this site allows passionate remarks and I like it that way.

If there is a boundary, it would be insults aimed at a person's family.

You fine Libbies who like to pontificate about harsh posts, are making hollow arguments. The fact is...and I know because I tried this out...you lefties are usually the first to sling mud. You run into someone who hits before you do, and y'all begin discussing ignoring. 

LOL...you can dish it out, but can't take it. And realistically...who didn't see this coming?

So go ahead and ignore all who oppose this destructive ideology of the Democrats. Once you do...you'll have a nice safe space to hide in. Oh we'll identify you and label you appropriately as pussies. 

But you'll have your safe space...

• Sad 1