Is Leftism a kind of Religion?

19 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Your quote was always blank to imply you said nothing, whatever edit I made was to correct a misspelled word.

Well now we both konw you're lying.

You wrote something i didn't say then you edited it out when you got called on it.

And you can bet a bunch of people saw it.

Now everyone knows you're a dishonest troll :)  Well done :)

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Well now we both konw you're lying.

You wrote something i didn't say then you edited it out when you got called on it.

And you can bet a bunch of people saw it.

Now everyone knows you're a dishonest troll :)  Well done :)

And do you have a screenshot of that?

You can see the screenshot I just posted. How do you explain the same words you wrote in your post showing up in a quote box with my name on it?  I mean okay everyone knows you try to dazzle with brilliance and when that fails you switch to baffling with bullshit.

So now that the BS is failing too what's next? You could always just put me on ignore.

37 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And do you have a screenshot of that?

Kid - you posted something as a 'quote' that i never said - you then edited the post and erased it when you got busted. And people saw that and can see the edit. You weren't misquoted.

Think how pathetic that makes you. You literally are trying to lie your way out of something you did on the internet. How sad of a person do you have to be to do that, to go back and alter your post and lie about it?  And never mind anyone else -  YOU Know that's what you did. How can you be that kind of person and live with yourself?

You can't undo it now. You will literally always be 'that' guy who was so petty and childish that he had to go back and edit something and then lie about it to cover up his own behavior in an internet forum. 

8 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Paul Ryan & Colin Powell are two that I can just think within 10 seconds. 

Here's a good way to put things into perspective. When Trump was impeached for trying to literally end our democracy, 10 Republicans voted to impeach him, 197 voted not to, and 4 refused to vote. Then there was the verdict in the senate, where 7 Republicans voted guilty, and 43 voted not guilty.

So yes, there are a handful of Republicans who are willing to stand up to Trump. But the vast majority of them either agree with what he's doing or at least don't think his anti-democratic politics are all that bad.

And I'm also being super generous here because this is just a referendum on Trump, not fascism. How many of the so-called "good Republicans" have spoken out against Ron DeSantis? I have a feeling a lot of these Republicans voted against Trump because he's a dumbass, but like DeSantis because he's more effective.

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Who said that it's a Nazi theory that people who say there are communists are communists?

I didn't say it was. I said the cultural marxism theory is a nazi theory.

FYI the KKK is a Dem militia. They don't admit to it anymore, but no one stokes racial division like the Dems. 

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

A 100% success rate of what? Are you kidding me right now?

Reread my comment, closely this time. Maybe ask someone to help you sound out the words. I said "I can bring up the fact that the covid vaccine also has a nearly 100% success race," in response to your point about the vaccine not being effective.

To get people hooked on the juice. Pfizer sells 30ml vials of water for $100 now.

Except that people didn't get hooked on the vaccine. Most people never even got the boosters. And now that the pandemic is over, even less people will feel inclined to get a booster.

AFAIK even the second most credulous person on this forum doesn't think the vaxes are 100% successful lol. 

No shit, no vaccine has a 100% success rate.

The Conservatives in Canada.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/violence-vandalism-campaign-rise-1.6177269

Now that being said, I don't think any of these parties are pro-terrorism. But obviously, they can't control every single one of their supporters. 

The transgenders have a very violent fringe. They even have their own terrorist mass murderer now. 

And like I said, in order to demonize all trans people, righty media is only focusing on that one person. It's the same thing with Antifa. This is a super common strategy on the Right,

TBH I'm sure that there are a lot of really well-meaning, caring, conscientious people who are trans who aren't in favour of their fellow trans dressing up as sexy as possible to read to little children,

That's another thing. The vast majority of drag queens don't dress sexy or act inappropriately during Drag Queen Story Hour. But of course, there have been some fringe cases where I'd agree they were acting sexual in front of children. And those are the only examples people like Matt Walsh show.

Meanwhile, the Republicans as an establishment are against ending child marriage. Matt Walsh himself said marriage should start as soon as girls are breedable. When the Right pretends their opponents are groomers, that's just projection.

Wait, what? You're one of the furthest-left people here and you weren't sucked in to the point hwere you felt like people should be forced to vax?

Weren't you just complaining here a couple of days ago about the fact that you had to take real vaccines in order to infect children with your terrorist screed? 

I wasn't complaining, I agree with that rule. My stance has always been that vaccination shouldn't be forced, but if you want to participate in certain fields, you should have to be vaccinated. And that's pretty much how it's always been.

9 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Kid - you posted something as a 'quote' that i never said - you then edited the post and erased it when you got busted. And people saw that and can see the edit.

And exactly what was that something? You don't have a clue and without a screenshot all you have is your paranoia and assumptions. Sure they can see an edit for which I have a reasonable explanation, a spelling error. 

In the meantime can you explain why you put your words in my mouth?  Everyone can see where and when that happened and we all know how much you like doing that.

5 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

I didn't say it was. I said the cultural marxism theory is a nazi theory.

When people say that they're Marxists, I just believe them. It's weird to accuse me of being a KKK supporter or a Nazi just because I believe people when they say that they're communists. 

You're an avowed domestic terrorist and so you think that everyone else is part of extremists too and that's not the case at all. Learn what 'fringe' means. Learn what a bell curve is. Learn about standards of deviation. I'm not your mom. 

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Your ignorance of history is duly noted.

Reread my comment, closely this time. Maybe ask someone to help you sound out the words. I said "I can bring up the fact that the covid vaccine also has a nearly 100% success race," in response to your point about the vaccine not being effective.

FYI you're not actually reading things closely just because you read them slowly. You read slowly because you're slow.

A blind man on a galloping horse could spot the stupidity in your comment. I don't need to read it again.

Except that people didn't get hooked on the vaccine. Most people never even got the boosters. And now that the pandemic is over, even less people will feel inclined to get a booster.

Over 100M people in Canada and the US are hooked on it. They will believe anything that they are told about it and they will fight against facts, tooth and nail, just like you, Contrarian, eyeball, hodad, exflyer, etc do. You defend it like it's your firstborn. It's unnerving.

The reason that those people "never even got the boosters" is because they weren't forced to. Their jobs weren't on the line anymore. There was no longer a gun to their heads. 

No shit, no vaccine has a 100% success rate.

Do yourself a favour and just stop talking about vaccines lol.

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Many Republicans have spoken out against Trump: While it's true that not all Republicans have been vocal in their opposition to Trump, there have been many high-profile Republicans who have spoken out against him.

Yes, I granted that in my last post. Some Republicans voted to impeach Trump, then when it got to the senate, some voted guilty. But in both cases, the anti-trumpism Republicans were a small minority. Parties and movements aren't defined by the fringe, they're defined by the majority. When the majority of Republicans are willing to back Trump even after he tried to end our democracy, then the GOP is an authoritarian party or, at the very least, an autocratic party.

This goes for the Democrats too. Are they a liberal party or a leftist party? Well, they have some leftists, but the vast majority of them are liberals, many of which are pretty right-leaning. So while the DNC has a left-wing fringe, it's still a liberal centrist party.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

When people say that they're Marxists, I just believe them. It's weird to accuse me of being a KKK supporter or a Nazi just because I believe people when they say that they're communists. 

You're being bad faith because you know I'm right. I didn't say you were a nazi for believing someone when they claim to be a commie. I'm saying you believe the nazi theory of cultural marxism.

2 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

You're being bad faith because you know I'm right. I didn't say you were a nazi for believing someone when they claim to be a commie. I'm saying you believe the nazi theory of cultural marxism.

Which is untrue. He's dead right - there's nothing 'nazi' about calling someone who's marxist a marxist.

Honestly @WestCanMan, she just calls everyone a nazi that disagrees with her, and then pretends she didn't REALLY call them a nazi.  She's just a lying leftie and a hate filled racist, bigot and fierce anti-Semite. Why are you even worrying about her calling you a nazi, eveyrone's a nazi in her world.  (oh except it's not REALLY that you're a nazi, it's that your ideas or your gov't or your actions or whatever are nazi when you push her on it).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

But it is okay to say that "cultural marxism" is a nazi theory, which is what I said.

And it's a lie. It's a lie you use to call people nazis' when you're not wanting to say it out right.

Sorry - it's still just  alie.

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

I don't think Ted Cruz is a nazi, but he uses this nazi theory to dog whistles to nazis.

Sure - it's a typical lie for you. You obviously do think ted cruz is a nazi but nobody's going to buy that. So you say he's a nazi 'indirectly'

There's nothing remotely 'nazi' about his theory - it's just your way of calling people nazi's that's slightly easier to defend than actually calling them one.  It's dishonest and yet another example of you being a terrible person. Everyone's a nazi in your world, and if you can't say it outright then you can say that they THINK nazi.

2 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

But it is okay to say that "cultural marxism" is a nazi theory, which is what I said.

I don't think Ted Cruz is a nazi, but he uses this nazi theory to dog whistles to nazis.

This is so blatantly stupid.  You basically say that anyone who calls you what you yourself claim to be is a Nazi. Why don’t you look at your constant messaging.  It’s all anti-capitalist, anti-pluralism, anti free speech, anti religious rights, and anti-women’s rights.  You don’t like religious freedom and call Christians right wing extremists.  You claim that anyone who has concerns about how trans competition and use of female or male spaces is a fascist.  You call half of Americans fascists for supporting the Republican Party.  You defend your views by saying that anyone who calls out your cultural Marxism is demonstrating Nazism, because some site you visited told you that cultural Marxism doesn’t exist because it’s a Nazi conspiracy theory. So Jordan Peterson and millions of Canadians are Nazis, right?  I should just say that everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi conspiracy theorist.  Clearly it’s got you enough affirmation to make you convinced of your own nonsense.  You get to be a Marxist without being called one.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

I wasn't complaining, I agree with that rule. My stance has always been that vaccination shouldn't be forced, but if you want to participate in certain fields, you should have to be vaccinated. And that's pretty much how it's always been.

I won't argue that, but I guess that now we have to create a working definition of the term 'vaccine'.

The definition that you get from online searches from places like Merriam Webster and Oxford used to say "providing immunity to a pathogen" but this latest vax sailed so far under that bar that it knocked earthworms up into the air. 

Clearly the covid pseudovax isn't something that should be "required" anywhere. 

3 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Of course you're not right.

All you're doing is making some wild accusation about what a horrible person I am just because I accept people's own statements when they say that they're Marxists/commies.

I personally don't really bother with the word commie or Marxist myself, I think it's a weak accusation. The idea of communism isn't actually horrible to me. It's kinda cute. It just doesn't work worth a crap, and every leader who pretends to be one is actually a dictator in disguise.

FYI Antifa is actually a fascist organization, it's possible that you just don't realize it because your recruiters sold you a false bill of goods. 

Think of Antifa like a news channel. 

They seem pretty legit because when there's a bus crash they report on it, and they tell you when there's a war or a hurricane, and that's what they're there for, right? Then when someone saves some ducks on the freeway they report on that and it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling that makes you sigh and say "These are the good guys. I trust them." Soooooo legit, hey?

Then they omit things that they don't want you to know like the ratio of unvaxed/vaxed covid deaths, or the fact that more people died of covid in 2022 than in either of the two previous covid years, etc. They spin Trudeau as a covid hero when he was a total zero and you believe them, because they told you about the ducks. They portray Trump as the first sovereign to cheat on his wife and Hillary as a saint and you say "Well at least she's no misogynist!", right? (But how did Hillary treat the women who accused her husband of rape? She was a total misogynist. She was callous and repugnant.)

Antifa might pretend to be some kind of group that goes up against the baddies but their main job of the 2010s and 2020s was to create mayhem in support of the MSM/Dem's false narratives about M Brown, Raysard Brooks, etc. When the MSM pretended that M Brown was a gentle giant, Antifa's job was to burn and loot and create the impression that there was a very real feeling of injustice and righteous anger

All of that was misguided. It caused a lot of harm to the country and a lot of racial division.

You don't think that some of us saw the video of M Brown's violent robbery on Day 1? I did, that's why I knew that every single second of rioting was BS. And it went on for months after that.

BLM and Antifa are all lowlife pieces of crap. Every single one of them. I wouldn't give the steam off my crap to a single BLMer or Antifa member if they were dying of thirst. 

Edited by WestCanMan

20 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You can't undo it now. You will literally always be 'that' guy who was so petty and childish that he had to go back and edit something and then lie about it to cover up his own behavior in an internet forum.

He said without a shred of evidence.

You'll be the lying sphincter who shamelessly pasted his words into a quote box with another posters name on it - evidence be damned.

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

He said without a shred of evidence.

Already provided the 'evidence' for others - all they have to do to see you lied is check the time stamp.

And a bunch of them saw the original text too

You've been exposed bud. that's all you are as a person, and you'll have to live with the fact everyone else knows it now.  What a pathetic thing to do

43 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Already provided the 'evidence' for others - all they have to do to see you lied is check the time stamp.

And a bunch of them saw the original text too

And do you have a copy of that original text? You or one of your buddies should have a screenshot like the one I produced that shows where you put your words in a quote box with my name on it.  That's evidence. All you've produced is crap which is what you'd expect from a sphincter.

The only thing I did to your quote box is save bandwidth.  As I've pointed out earlier however you or anyone else can click on the little arrow beside your name in that quote box and it'll take you to the evidence of you pasting your words into a quote box and re-posting it in my name as if I'd written it.  For no real apparent reason other than being a disturbed shit as near as I can tell.

48 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yeah with invisible....ink.?

Yeah that makes about as much sense as any of your other logic.

48 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You still got squat eh? Fricken loser.You sure played this one badly didn't you?

LOL - you so desperately want that to be true :)  But we all know kiddo. And you know what you did :) You are literaly so pathetic that you lie about changing what you wrote to try to look less pathetic to people on the internet :)  

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

But we all know kiddo. You are literaly so pathetic that you lie about changing what you wrote to try to look less pathetic to people on the internet :)  

What exactly did I write and then change though?

Does anyone else actually know or are you making that up too?