Charlie Kirk DESTROYS the racist White Privilege myth

1 minute ago, reason10 said:

So you lose an argument and you redesign a post and pat yourself on the back?

I fully agree that you are inferior to Florida third graders, even the ones in Broward County.

You do not have their level of education.

How MAGA of you... All puffed up grade school bully name calling action. At least y'all don't break character.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

How MAGA of you... All puffed up grade school bully name calling action. At least y'all don't break character.

Oh, I have occasional dealings with grade school (well, in the ADULT world it's either Elementary School, Middle School or High School) bullies. It was actually a substantial part of my sub training for the state of Florida. (The state with the most educated population in America.)

It's obvious you're from a lesser educated blue state. You wouldn't make it here in Florida. (Well, maybe in Broward County, where even the Fettermans of the world could become Mayor.)

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

He undoubtedly learned that from watching Trump. ?

Actually, Trump created more high paying jobs than the last FIVE Democrat presidents combined. And he single handedly created a ten billion dollar international empire with his superior business skills.

th?id=OIP.1GFEbvwyfH37FeaZyyGmFQHaFj&pidth?id=OIP.wO5XUMLDch5_b78wZwNxtAHaEK&pid

th?id=OIP.veiF7R2aGYOV3fzm_ghB3QHaFL&pidth?id=OIP.gGElclwdIa9RMJLuTihMGgHaFA&pid

th?id=OIP.1G39vbjXD6dPNi9lhnB-uAHaHa&pidth?id=OIP.7FDFn3cQz8SNykW6toDtqAHaMu&pid

What did Democrats create?

detroit2-copy.jpg

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Ahh, the textbook MAGA delusions of grandeur. As long as you don't fall into depression I'm ok with that ?

It's more like a tiny bit of irritation with an inferior mind. Normally people like you are Florida third graders, and I understand their levels of dumb.

You're DEFINITELY a blue stater, totally inferior in every way.

16 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It's been my experience that folks who have to claim their not stupid usually have many of the traits they so adamantly deny. 

Your experience being that of a 21 year old living in her parents' basement, posting nonsense on her parents' computer; no job, no brains, no practical use.

Typical brain free Democrat.

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

Not buying CATO Institute OPINION. Find a real news source.

IINM Obama prioritized deportment of immigrants with criminal records who were not eligible for asylum.

Is that your position? It is perfectly legal to enter the US without going through an open Port of Entry that is staffed with CBP officers?

Crossing the border via foot, vehicle, or air without visiting an official port of entry (cbp.gov)

If you are entering the U.S. through the Northern or Southern border, you must enter through an open Port of Entry staffed with CBP Officers. The only exceptions to this would be if you are entering with automatic I-68 program status, in which case your yearly registration and telephonic notification of entry is sufficient.

There are currently no programs in place for individuals entering the U.S. by foot (i.e. backpackers, hikers, jogger's etc.) or air that exempts them from this entry requirement.

Failure to enter through an open staffed port is considered an illegal entry and can result to you being fined and removed from the United States.

Looks like you're incorrect on this according to the Customs and Border Patrol's own website.

51 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Your experience being that of a 21 year old living in her parents' basement, posting nonsense on her parents' computer; no job, no brains, no practical use.

Typical brain free Democrat.

I read the article below and now I'm concerned for you. 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/news/20221120/concerns-persist-that-nursing-homes-may-be-drugging-dementia-patients&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjL5-_Zgb37AhWnK0QIHc8cDloQFnoECAoQAg&usg=AOvVaw0mn_Wn9AuSBNweX7bPoS27

Gotta love these thread/article/video titles.  

"_____ OWNS Liberal in debate"

"_____ DESTROYS theory of ______"

Take a darling of the far right, say they're doing something in ALL CAPS (for emphasis duh), and then post it on Rebel Media, or 4chan or whatever moldy basement website you're following for the day.  Easy clicks.  

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

Oh, I have occasional dealings with grade school (well, in the ADULT world it's either Elementary School, Middle School or High School) bullies. It was actually a substantial part of my sub training for the state of Florida. (The state with the most educated population in America.)

It's obvious you're from a lesser educated blue state. You wouldn't make it here in Florida. (Well, maybe in Broward County, where even the Fettermans of the world could become Mayor.)

Hey dipsh!t, US News and World Reports ranks the Most Educated States in America based on US Census data.  Florida didn't even make the Top Ten.

1. Massachusetts (52.42%)
  2. Colorado
  3. Minnesota
  4. Maryland
  5. New Jersey
  6. Virginia
  7. Connecticut
  8. New Hampshire
  9. Vermont
  10. Washington

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/the-10-most-educated-states-in-the-us?slide=12

"U.S. News determined which states are the most educated by considering their educational attainment percentage – the share of the population 25 years and older with an associate degree or higher – based on 2019 data from the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey. The national average is 41.7%."

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Blue states don't drug dementia patients. Blue states elect dementia patients to the US Senate. Others nominate dementia patients to the Democrat presidential primaries.

Still, New York's nursing homes were able to dispose of a lot of old people, thanks to Killer Cuomo's putting COVID patients in nursing homes.

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Hey dipsh!t, US News and World Reports ranks the Most Educated States in America based on US Census data.  Florida didn't even make the Top Ten.

1. Massachusetts (52.42%)
  2. Colorado
  3. Minnesota
  4. Maryland
  5. New Jersey
  6. Virginia
  7. Connecticut
  8. New Hampshire
  9. Vermont
  10. Washington

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/the-10-most-educated-states-in-the-us?slide=12

"U.S. News determined which states are the most educated by considering their educational attainment percentage – the share of the population 25 years and older with an associate degree or higher – based on 2019 data from the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey. The national average is 41.7%."

The left wing US NEWS? Are you stupid? What's next? THE VIEW? PMSNBC?

4 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Blue states don't drug dementia patients. Blue states elect dementia patients to the US Senate. Others nominate dementia patients to the Democrat presidential primaries.

Still, New York's nursing homes were able to dispose of a lot of old people, thanks to Killer Cuomo's putting COVID patients in nursing homes.

Specifically, what about the nursing home you live in?  

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I told you, I have more respect for real Nazis or real Trump fans that say who they are instead of trolls that use the libertarian or Jewish people image to hide their filth.

Stop drinking the cheap vodka in Florida and come back to reality.

You ARE a real Nazi.

I have been honest about who I  am since day one here. And you goose steppers do not like having someone who is more intelligent than you. I am more intelligent than you woke goose steppers. Frozen yogurt is more intelligent than you woke goose steppers.

Yes, I mentioned libertarians because I explained the origin of my screen name. Yes, I mentioned Jews because your goose stepping side of the aisle votes for anti Semites.

I don't drink vodka, cheap or otherwise. I'm in reality. You're not.

And YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO DISCUSS THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD. You have changed the subject ever since you lost the argument.

It doesn't matter which brain dead blue state you ooze from. You are ALL the same variety of Hitler youth.

This thread is about Charlie Kirk dispelling the LIE about the existence of white privilege. If you're too stupid to discuss it, you're the troll here.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

In any list you look at, Florida ranks around the middle.

Governor DeSantis, versus ANY blue state governor.

There is the real proof.

DeSantis is the best and he was elected by the best educated population in America.

Any left wing Nazi source can produce a chart. I look at results.

The wokeNazi side of the aisle just elected a fcking RETARD named Fetterman to the US Senate, so the goose steppers in PA are brain dead. PA's schools might as well be lobotomy wards.

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Specifically, what about the nursing home you live in?  

I do not live in a nursing home. What does that dumb ass question have to do with the subject of the thread?

The thread is about Charlie Kirk claiming there is no such thing as white privilege.

Why are you too stupid to discuss the subject of the thread? Have you always been this stupid or are you high on meth every time you post?

13 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Governor DeSantis, versus ANY blue state governor.

There is the real proof.

DeSantis is the best and he was elected by the best educated population in America.

Any left wing Nazi source can produce a chart. I look at results.

The wokeNazi side of the aisle just elected a fcking RETARD named Fetterman to the US Senate, so the goose steppers in PA are brain dead. PA's schools might as well be lobotomy wards.d

DeSantis tells you therefore it must be true. Yet you call yourself an educated critical person. DeSantis has a BA from Yale. Fetterman who you call stupid has three degrees including two master's, one of them from Harvard.

Last I heard, neither Yale nor Harvard were in Florida.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, reason10 said:

I do not live in a nursing home. What does that dumb ass question have to do with the subject of the thread?

The thread is about Charlie Kirk claiming there is no such thing as white privilege.

Why are you too stupid to discuss the subject of the thread? Have you always been this stupid or are you high on meth every time you post?

What time do they put you to bed there? Because I see a definite cut off of your posts around 4pm est. I guess at your age you pass out as soon as they take the dinner feed bag off. God bless your heart.

• Haha 1

On 11/18/2022 at 12:04 PM, Aristides said:

As all the 13 Colonies were originally slave states, it's accurate to say white privilege was part of the founding ethos of the US.

Not really. Blacks sold blacks into slavery. And the European colonies in the New World (Pre United States) weren't the only places slaves were sent to.

https://www.thoughtco.com/african-slavery-101-44535

Four Great Enslaved Person Trading Operations in Africa
Name Dates Number Countries Most Impacted Destination
Trans-Saharan early 7th–1960s >3 million 13 countries: Ethiopia, Mali, Nigeria, Sudan, Chad North Africa
Trans-Atlantic 1500–1850 >12 million 34 countries: Angola, Ghana, Nigeria, the Congo European colonies in the Americas
Indian Ocean 1650–1700 >1 million 15 countries: Tanzania, Mozambique, Madagascar Middle East, India, Indian Ocean Islands
Red Sea 1820–1880 >1.5 million 7 countries: Ethiopia, Sudan, Chad Egypt and Arabian peninsula

The 13 colonies were NOT original slave states. They DID participate in the slave trade that AFRICA had introduced to the world.

Maybe you should call it Islamic Privilege.

https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/groups-organizations-global-african-history/african-military-slaves-muslim-middle-east/

Most scholarly work on the external African slave trade has focused on the enslavement and forced migration of over ten million Africans across the Atlantic where their primary role was as plantation slave labor.  However, there was also another, less well documented forced exodus of almost as many Africans.  This one, however, was toward the north and northeast, that is, across the Sahara to the Islamic Middle East from Morocco to Egypt and the Fertile Crescent and across the Red Sea to the Arabian Peninsula and through the Persian Gulf to Iraq.

Although the earlier Roman Empire was centered on the Mediterranean, relatively few African slaves outside of Egypt were imported into their lands.  The establishment of Islamic rule along the southern shores of the Mediterranean and in the Arabian Peninsula and Persian Gulf beginning in the 7th century created a vast new market for African slaves.  The ability and interest of Muslim merchants, military forces, and religious men to cross the Sahara and sail south along the East African coast enabled slave traders to move enslaved African into the growing markets of the Middle East.  Scholars estimate that over four million Africans were transported from sub-Saharan Africa into the Islamic Middle East Even before the trans-Atlantic slave traffic began in the 1500s.

The Saharan-Indian Ocean slave trade not only lasted significantly longer than the trans-Atlantic trade, that is, from the early 7th century well in the 20th century, but the market demand was different.   Whereas males were favored in the trans-Atlantic trade, females were a higher priority in most Middle Eastern markets where they served as domestics, concubines and wives.   Plantation style slavery was rare in the Middle East although East African males served as miners of salt in 8th and 9th century Iraq and worked the land in Morocco.   The most valued males were eunuchs who survived the horrors of castration and the terrible conditions crossing the seas of sand and water.  But from the ninth century there was another role for African male slaves, which was radically different from anything they did in the New World.  These African slaves served as a major military force.  Most were infantry but on rare occasions they also composed cavalry units for Muslim rulers.

15 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

What time do they put you to bed there? Because I see a definite cut off of your posts around 4pm est. I guess at your age you pass out as soon as they take the dinner feed bag off. God bless your heart.

What time do your parents tell you to put down the crack pipe and get off the internet?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Aristides said:

DeSantis tells you therefore it must be true. Yet you call yourself an educated critical person. DeSantis has a BA from Yale. Fetterman who you call stupid has three degrees including two master's, one of them from Harvard.

Last I heard, neither Yale nor Harvard were in Florida.

DeSantis is one of many fine Florida governors to be elected AFTER the state woke up because of the horrific damage Rotten Chiles did to this state. Jeb Bush was the first Republican to change the direction of this state, for instance, taking Florida's failing school system (ranked about 48) and bringing it to the top ten rankings in a little over two terms.

I have learned to be critical of ALL elected officials. Floridians voted for Charlie Crist when he was a Republican (mostly because his Democrat opponent was out of the question),. And he turned into a worse liberal than even Chiles.

Most of FLorida (and really, most of America) AGREES with the steps DeSantis has taken to give Florida the best economy, the best education system and the safest streets.

Fetterman proves that Harvard is a diploma mill. Then again, his family's money bought him everything. That included a sheepskin from the same diploma mill that graduated Barak Saddam HUssein, probably the dumbest president to arise (that is, until Unelected Joe.)

14 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Not really. Blacks sold blacks into slavery.

Is that supposed to make it alright?

We're told something similar with regards to colonialism and indigenous people, apparently to excuse us and negate any reason for trying to make right by our government's past behavior.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Is that supposed to make it alright?

We're told something similar with regards to colonialism and indigenous people, apparently to excuse us and negate any reason for trying to make right by our government's past behavior.

Make right?

By reinvigorating bald-faced racism?

Good idea....