Charlie Kirk DESTROYS the racist White Privilege myth

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Why, you can't figure what I mean without a profile?

Homo sapiens as opposed to neanderthal should be plenty narrow enough for our purposes.

Not a profile, that's not what I'm implying. I say for many crimes there's a reason. By saying it's because of race or sex we are avoiding the real reason.

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Not a profile, that's not what I'm implying. I say for many crimes there's a reason. By saying it's because of race or sex we are avoiding the real reason.

Actually the LONG HISTORY of brutal treatment of black people BECAUSE of their race is a very REAL REASON.

When people are treated brutally, they become BRUTES. And when parents are BRUTES, their children suffer from that, too.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Choosing that username was the one thing you aced here so far.

Because you believe that username is descriptive instead of ironic?

We can see from your posting that you would NEVER suggest your own degradation, cause you're too desperate to be seen as right ALL the time, to the point you will arbitrarily REJECT strong evidence to the contrary.

On 11/17/2022 at 7:33 AM, OftenWrong said:

Seems no one wants to talk about the fact that 80% of crime is committed by a small group of people.

Especially the so called anti-racists, who can never figure out why that is. 

Because they are obsessed with skin colour, they in fact confuse and inflame the issue.

Those of us whom are non-racist really need to put them down.

The only way to put the ignorant down is with facts.

On 11/17/2022 at 7:38 AM, Rebound said:

The data show that 80% of crimes are committed by… Males.

That was incredibly stupid.

Here is the data:

https://charliekirk.com/news/must-watch

“According to the Bureau of Prisons statistics from last month, 38.3 percent of our current inmate population is black, but according to the 2020 Census data, only 12.2 [percent] of our national population is black,” she said. “So, if you don’t believe in white privilege, how do you explain this disparity?”

“So why are they in jail?” Kirk quickly responded.

“It has been this way for years — since the 90s,” the female student fired back.

“Why do people go to jail?” Kirk asked.

“Why are black people in jail at higher rates than white people?” the student replied.

“That’s the question, right? Maybe it’s because they commit more crimes than white people,” Kirk said to some applause from the audience.

“But that’s not true,” the student persisted.

“They do. So, every independent analysis has shown that blacks have committed a disproportionate amount of crimes,” Kirk continued. “No one wants to say it out loud, but it’s true.”

He went on to tick off some statistics of his own — crime data from New York City — to demonstrate his point of higher rates of criminal activity by the city’s black population.

“And so the question you should really be asking is what drives them to commit crimes, that’s the question, right?” he said. “The question is — and maybe I can ask you — is, what percentage of blacks are raised by two parents in the home?”

But the student refused to answer, saying instead: “So actually, according to the Uniform Crime Report in 2019, black or African-American individuals committed only about 1 million crimes while white people committed about 4 million crimes.”

That was essentially an admission of the point Kirk was trying to make about outsized criminal activity by the country’s black population.

“How about proportion?” Stuckey asked. “There’s a lot more white people than black people in the United States.”

22 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a left wing marketing agency, where she personally wrote blogs containing anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mocking the size of his penis. She called conservatives "bat-shit-crazy" adding, "The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the obvious social change that needs to happen, immediately." Then she flip flopped and became an Uncle Tom, overnight becoming a conservative mouthpiece because she realized a black woman espousing conservative views got much more attention ( and monetary gain) than the black liberal norm. It's all about the money with Candace. No wonder conservatives love her so much.

She admits freely to being a left wing welfare state uneducated brat. Then she learned the facts and became a conservative.

And only a RACIST calls a black person an Uncle Tom.

You are a racist.

12 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Those twisted men, in my opinion, had more honour than trolls like this one, reason10 which uses the umbrella of libertarianism to spill out his dejections.

So your game is libertarianism + using DeSantis as your umbrella for spilling extremist ideas? 

You are a liar.

I NEVER claimed to be in the Libertarian Party.

(For the benefit of the few here who actually can read up to the levels of red state public schools) I mentioned the name Reason10 as being derived from the Reason Foundation, (which is a libertarian think tank.) It doesn't mean i agree with everything that group spews.

There is NOTHING extremist about Florida Governor DeSantis. Only Nazis think otherwise.

You are a liar. And you have ZERO education because you have NO CLUE as to what libertarian thought represents.

Do your parents know that you are fiddling with their computer instead of doing your fourth grade homework?

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

Actually the LONG HISTORY of brutal treatment of black people BECAUSE of their race is a very REAL REASON.

When people are treated brutally, they become BRUTES. And when parents are BRUTES, their children suffer from that, too.

The LONG history of black people being treated brutally BEGINS in Africa, where they sold each other into slavery. And DEMOCRATS are the ones who supported the maintenance of slavery. The SAME racist Democrats we see today. Nothing has changed.

Oh, and most black homicides are perpetrated by other blacks. Maybe you should try actually READING before posting lies and bullschitt.

Edited by reason10

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I believe in reverse physicholy. You have been using suspiciously many times words like racist and are engaged in every homosexual thread or things that have to do with sex that is on this website. Yet you rant against such things. I have great attention to detail, this is why I can produce and do this as a hobby. 

Apparently you don't believe in spell checks or proofreading. But just how many homosexual threads are there here? I only used the word "fag" in one and practically was sent to a concentration camp by the goose steppers here. Are you now going to tell us that homosexuals are a race?

so what is the matter my friend? I wish you lived in Canada, we have great mental health support here. Is ok to struggle with identity as the far left wing says it. Control your impulses, unless you got out from a bar now in Florida.

Are you so STUPID and IGNORANT that rather than argue a point you label the point as mental illness? You lose an argument so the person you lose to needs mental health? Apparently the public schools in Canada are inferior to the US, which is pathetic considering how much money you pay those teachers. They should NEVER have socially promoted someone as ignorant as you.

I did not say DeSantis has extremist ideologies, on the contrary, to recognise things like the traditional family is important in a society. He has his issues. But you are not a DeSantis follower are you?! 

What issues does Governor DeSantis have? As far as being a DeSantis follower, I agree with the vast majority of Floridians that DeSantis is right and that he is the best governor in the history of this state.

As for the last line, I don't engage in high school talk or compare resumes on an internet board.That is a game of the mosquitoes. 

Considering that you probably wouldn't make it in a difficult Florida high school, I can certainly understand that. Florida high schoolers are too busy, to accomplished and too forward thinking to sink to your elementary school level.

By the way, i have not attempted to compare resumes. I mentioned that I am a substitute teacher in two Florida counties and have been insulted for that.  But I don't engage in resume comparisons with cretins who wouldn't make it past a Florida third grade exam.

Edited by reason10

9 minutes ago, reason10 said:

That was incredibly stupid.

Here is the data:

https://charliekirk.com/news/must-watch

The rate of black incarceration is proportionally higher than white incarceration. 
The conviction rate is also proportionally higher.  Why do black people get convicted of crimes at a higher rate?

Consider drug convictions. More than one in four people arrested for drug law violations in 2015 was black, although drug use rates do not differ substantially by race and ethnicity and drug users generally purchase drugs from people of the same race or ethnicity. For example, the ACLU found that blacks were 3.7 times more likely to be arrested for marijuana possession than whites in 2010, even though their rate of marijuana usage was comparable. Of the 277,000 people imprisoned nationwide for a drug offense, over half (56%) are African American or Latino.

Once pulled over, black and Hispanic drivers were three times as likely as whites to be searched (6% and 7% versus 2%) and blacks were twice as likely as whites to be arrested.

Blacks and Latinos are more likely than whites to be denied bail, to have a higher money bond set, and to be detained because they cannot pay their bond.

And it goes on and on. The deck is stacked against black people.  Underneath all that, are black people more likely to commit crime? Drug crimes? No. Other crimes? Yes, probably, which correlates to their high rate of poverty.

We can pretend all we want that everything is equal for black people today, but it is not.  Their ancestors were enslaved. They were badly mistreated for 100 years after that, and legally denied equal rights across the board.  They remain victimized by poverty, discrimination and police officers.  It is difficult to be black.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Apparently you don't believe in spell checks or proofreading. But just how many homosexual threads are there here? I only used the word "fag" in one and practically was sent to a concentration camp by the goose steppers here. Are you now going to tell us that homosexuals are a race?

Are you so STUPID and IGNORANT that rather than argue a point you label the point as mental illness? You lose an argument so the person you lose to needs mental health? Apparently the public schools in Canada are inferior to the US, which is pathetic considering how much money you pay those teachers. They should NEVER have socially promoted someone as ignorant as you.

What issues does Governor DeSantis have? As far as being a DeSantis follower, I agree with the vast majority of Floridians that DeSantis is right and that he is the best governor in the history of this state.

Considering that you probably wouldn't make it in a difficult Florida high school, I can certainly understand that. Florida high schoolers are too busy, to accomplished and too forward thinking to sink to your elementary school level.

By the way, i have not attempted to compare resumes. I mentioned that I am a substitute teacher in two Florida counties and have been insulted for that.  But I don't engage in resume comparisons with cretins who wouldn't make it past a Florida third grade exam.

First off, you have my respect for being a substitute teacher. It's an honorable career. Second, I'm glad your not teaching my kids because anyone who thinks Ron is of sound mind obviously has issues far above and beyond being dissed for your career choices. Ron lied to migrants whilst spending taxpayer funds, to send migrants to Martha's vineyard by private jet. All as a political stunt because he knew he'd pull political points from his constituents because they are every bit the callus and cold hearted pieces of shite that he is 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, reason10 said:

You are a liar.

I NEVER claimed to be in the Libertarian Party.

(For the benefit of the few here who actually can read up to the levels of red state public schools) I mentioned the name Reason10 as being derived from the Reason Foundation, (which is a libertarian think tank.) It doesn't mean i agree with everything that group spews.

There is NOTHING extremist about Florida Governor DeSantis. Only Nazis think otherwise.

You are a liar. And you have ZERO education because you have NO CLUE as to what libertarian thought represents.

Do your parents know that you are fiddling with their computer instead of doing your fourth grade homework?

Do your parents know you are using their computer to troll online?

The LONG history of black people being treated brutally BEGINS in Africa, where they sold each other into slavery.

Other blacks being temporarily COMPLICIT in the brutality DOES NOT excuse the lifelong brutality of their treatment in America. In FACT the profit that Americans offered them, greatly encouraged blacks in Africa to enslave MORE of their fellow countrymen.

And DEMOCRATS are the ones who supported the maintenance of slavery.

Wrong. Slavery has been illegal since 1865.

The SAME racist Democrats we see today. Nothing has changed.

^Two instances of prima facie evidence that you FAILED American history. LMAO

Oh, and most black homicides are perpetrated by other blacks. Maybe you should try actually READING before posting lies and bullschitt.

I never said OTHERWISE. You're the one who should LEARN HOW to read.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aristides said:

As all the 13 Colonies were originally slave states, it's accurate to say white privilege was part of the founding ethos of the US.

And, they guy who wrote that “All men are created equal” owned 500 slaves at the time.

And, the United States Constitution embraced slavery when it was written. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, reason10 said:

The LONG history of black people being treated brutally BEGINS in Africa, where they sold each other into slavery. And DEMOCRATS are the ones who supported the maintenance of slavery. The SAME racist Democrats we see today. Nothing has changed.

THIS is precisely the proof that you are a racist.  Yes, a small number of black people IN AFRICA conspired with white people in slavery. 

But, because you are a racist, and yes you absolutely f-ing are, you equated the black slave hunters with the black slaves themselves. The slaves were the victims, but you’re making the slaves guilty by virtue of their race, and you’re ignoring the treatment they received from white people AS A WHOLE throughout American society.  

To further prove your racism, you deliberately ignore the clearly demonstrable fact that Southern racists were predominantly Democrats for 100 years because Abraham Lincoln was a Republican… yet beginning in 1964, Southern Democrats such as Strom Thurmond switched to the Republican Party, and the Republican Party today counts among its ranks the Southern racists, Klansmen and the Proud Boys, who Donald Trump ordered to “stand by.”

Who supported naming military bases after Confederate generals? Republican Trump. Who opposed removing statues of Confederate generals from public places? Republican Trump.  No Democrats. Republicans  

You are a racist and you will never wash it off. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

First off, you have my respect for being a substitute teacher. It's an honorable career. Second, I'm glad your not teaching my kids because anyone who thinks Ron is of sound mind obviously has issues far above and beyond being dissed for your career choices. Ron lied to migrants whilst spending taxpayer funds, to send migrants to Martha's vineyard by private jet. All as a political stunt because he knew he'd pull political points from his constituents because they are every bit the callus and cold hearted pieces of shite that he is 

Governor DeSantis did NOT lie to migrants. The ILLEGAL ALIENS he shipped to Martha's Vineyard were FOREIGN NATIONALS who had violated our shores. They were CRIMINALS. And the Biden regime shipped them from Texas to Florida. All Governor DeSantis did was send them to a multi BILLION DOLLAR RESORT ISLAND.

It was YOUR side of the aisle callous cold hearted pieces of shit who sent them OFF that island.

I wouldn't be teaching your kids anyway. I don't usually take ESE assignments.

7 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Governor DeSantis did NOT lie to migrants. The ILLEGAL ALIENS he shipped to Martha's Vineyard were FOREIGN NATIONALS who had violated our shores. They were CRIMINALS. And the Biden regime shipped them from Texas to Florida. All Governor DeSantis did was send them to a multi BILLION DOLLAR RESORT ISLAND.

It was YOUR side of the aisle callous cold hearted pieces of shit who sent them OFF that island.

I wouldn't be teaching your kids anyway. I don't usually take ESE assignments.

Dethantis' agent "Perla" most definitely lied to the migrants and flew them to Martha's Vineyard FROM TEXAS.

The Sheriff from that county is investigating THAT CRIME.

Texas sheriff opens criminal investigation into Martha's Vineyard migrant trips

Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar said it appeared that 48 migrants were “lured under false pretenses” to the posh Massachusetts island.

Stop lying.

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

Finally, an intelligent question. The answer is, THEY COMMIT A HIGHER RATE OF CRIMES.

Consider drug convictions. More than one in four people arrested for drug law violations in 2015 was black, although drug use rates do not differ substantially by race and ethnicity and drug users generally purchase drugs from people of the same race or ethnicity. For example, the ACLU found that blacks were 3.7 times more likely to be arrested for marijuana possession than whites in 2010, even though their rate of marijuana usage was comparable. Of the 277,000 people imprisoned nationwide for a drug offense, over half (56%) are African American or Latino.

There are ZERO statistics ANYWHERE to support that lie.  But maybe you can 'splain the data the ACLU uses to show that blacks are arrested and convicted more than whites when the rate of marijuana usage is comparable. There are NO charts ANYWHERE showing marijuana use by race, mostly because most users (at least back before Trump signed the bill into law legalizing hemp) would be afraid to participate in such a survey for fear it might be a police sting.

Also, you  forget that even first time cocaine and crack users are targeted by the DEA in order to get up the chain to their dealers, swapping information for either amnesty or a smaller sentence.

Also, you  forget that it was a crime bill that BIDEN introduced that wound up locking up all those one time black drug users, and how it was President Trump who signed the bill that let the first time users OUT. You might remember that SOTU address because it was the one where Nazi Pelosi tore up her copy.

And it goes on and on. The deck is stacked against black people.  Underneath all that, are black people more likely to commit crime? Drug crimes? No. Other crimes? Yes, probably, which correlates to their high rate of poverty.

Oh, I agree with your there.  The deck IS stacked against black people especially when twenty percent of their children are growing up in homes with two parents. And you can thank the Democrat Party for the welfare state that destroyed the black family unit.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/thomas-sowell-destroys-welfare-state-one-sentence-2

sowell-welfare-state.jpg

We can pretend all we want that everything is equal for black people today, but it is not.  Their ancestors were enslaved. They were badly mistreated for 100 years after that, and legally denied equal rights across the board.  They remain victimized by poverty, discrimination and police officers.  It is difficult to be black.

Nobody is pretending everything is equal for everybody. That is not even close to a reality. All we can say is by law blacks have the same rights and freedoms as their fellow Americans of other races.

But why isn't there a Jewish welfare state? Why aren't Jews committing most of the crimes and getting locked up? After all, their group was almost EXTERMINATED by the Germans.

Why aren't Asians in a massive welfare state? FDR locked them up in internment camps during the war. And yet they have the highest rate of college degrees and good jobs. Where is THEIR privilege?

Edited by reason10

8 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Dethantis' agent "Perla" most definitely lied to the migrants and flew them to Martha's Vineyard FROM TEXAS.

The Sheriff from that county is investigating THAT CRIME.

Texas sheriff opens criminal investigation into Martha's Vineyard migrant trips

Stop lying.

You stop lying. And stop citing lying fake news sources.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/biden-sent-70-secret-night-flights-of-migrants-from-border-to-florida

Biden sent 70 secret night flights of migrants from border to Florida

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/10/20/biden-sends-illegal-immigrants-to-florida/

Numerous reports have revealed that the President Joe Biden administration has been flying illegal aliens into states, including Florida, in the dead of night. On Saturday night, a Boeing 737 landed in Jacksonville, Florida, originating from Texas, after 10:00 p.m.

Soon after, the group of travelers was escorted onto charter buses and driven to the Twin Oaks Academy, a juvenile detention center in the Apalachicola National Forest, outside of Tallahassee, Florida.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/desantis-southernborder-florida/2021/11/09/id/1043982/

AG Ashley Moody: Biden Flying Illegals Into Florida

https://www.dailywire.com/news/desantis-on-biden-flying-illegal-aliens-into-florida-i-will-send-them-to-delaware-on-buses?itm_source=parsely-api

DeSantis On Biden Flying Illegal Aliens Into Florida: ‘I Will Send Them To Delaware’ On Buses

th?id=OIP.EnCCNbE_JepJAAP_IAZJyQAAAA&pid