Charlie Kirk DESTROYS the racist White Privilege myth

4 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

What an incredibly stupid statement. Are all MAGA so stupid that they assume, for whatever reason (stupidity), that they are the only ones working and paying into the system? I guess I'm going to assume that your just a troll who says abrasive, moronic statements just to infuriate "the libs". 

So far, you have checked every box of the AM I AN IGNORANT FCK sheet.

From pretending you have a job, throwing out the word TROLL, and calling disagreement "abrasive," you have earned your Fetterman decoder ring. Pity we on the right have to support you fools.

Do you have kids in Florida? I hope they're not any shade of brown. Because if they are your felonious governor might scoop them up and fly them ( by private jet) to some resort town thousands of miles away with nothing more than a couple of McDonalds vouchers.

Are you this stupid for ALL your waking hours?

To bring that non existent brain of yours into the real world, let's try numbering this.

1. Having brown skin in Florida could be from LEGAL immigrants, coming in LEGALLY from Puerto Rico, Mexico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, etc. Gee.

2. Having brown skin in Florida could also be a bunch of deep pocket tourists who flock to our beaches, spend tons of money on suntan oil and risk skin cancer in order to brown their skin.

3. Having brown skin in Florida is more than groups of illegal aliens that Unelected Joe flew here from Texas. (You've already seen the links proving this so clearly you are stupid.)

4. If that luxury resort town had ANY kind of compassion (as UNELECTED JOE assumed the state of Texas should have) it would have welcomed those animals and put them to work in those resorts, paying them all six figure salaries to baby sit children, clean hotel rooms and tend the gardens in the summer. Instead, Martha's Vineyard took these animals

la-na-roma-help-20181205-008

th?id=OIP.abd8RXpWTgSEgLsDFfwG3gHaE8&pid

and sent them elsewhere. Don't blame Governor DeSantis for moving ILLEGALS out of Florida. Blame Unelected Joe for not enforcing the southern borders and blame the RACISTS in Martha's Vineyard for their lack of compassion for these animals.

29 minutes ago, robosmith said:

How about you START with the instigator: REASON10?

It is true that I created a thread about one of the most intelligent young men in America putting the kibosh on a huge liberal lie. It is not my responsibility if the uneducated goose steppers here are triggered by the facts.

The big difference being he didn't have to lie (deceive) them to get them on the plane. DeSantis is a political scab using migrants as his pawns in his quest for  Presidential power. Do you know why MAGA dimwits like DeSantis? Because he's every bit the piece of shit that they are 

You are a LIAR.

Biden BROKE THE FCKING LAW by putting those animals on a plane and sending them anywhere OTHER THAN WHERE THEY FCKING CAME FROM. He is complicit in violation of American Immigration law.

Are you REALLY this stupid?

20 hours ago, Hodad said:

You really want to stick with that claim? To you, transporting undocumented minors to people and facilities who have arranged to care for them, is the same as tricking people onto a plane and dumping them in a random city with no notice?

Sort of like saying that taking your toddler to daycare is the same as just dropping them off at the mall. I mean they both involve transporting the child by car, so they must be the same.

Seems pretty farked up, but if that's your argument we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Are you comparing Americans dropping toddlers off at the mall, with Guatemalans, Nicaraguans, El Salvadorians paying cartel members to move them through the jungles of Central American, putting their children in prostitution rings and making them carry fentanyl across our borders? Are you REALLY that ignorant?

And you wonder why everyone says liberals are so stupid.

On 11/18/2022 at 1:32 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

Did Ron pay out of pocket for those flights or not. Why is it so difficult for you to admit your buddy wasted taxpayer money on a political stunt?

Perhaps Governor DeSantis can afford to DO THE WILL OF THE FLORIDA PEOPLE, because the state of Florida (WITHOUT THE LUXURY OF A STATE INCOME TAX) has a balanced budget WITH A SURPLUS.

Look at the dumb ass blue states with lousy economies, budget deficits, taxes out the wazoo, and crappy economies.

Sending those animals to Martha's Vineyard was one of the many items that got Governor DeSantis reelected in a landslide. (That and Florida enforcing its voting laws.)

Floridians (who are the best educated people in America) are happy our governor sent those animals elsewhere.

FLORIDA AND BROWN PEOPLE

One of the dumber posters here made an ignorant crack about brown skinned people in Florida. (Proves once again that blue states have the worst schools in the country.)

EARTH TO CRETINS: There are ASIANS with brown skin. Are you stupid?

Florida has a rich blend of LEGAL immigrants from Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico, Cuba and other Spanish speaking areas. These people emigrated here LEGALLY and we're happy to have them.

There is another group called the MIGRANT WORKERS. They come here seasonally to work jobs locals do not wish to do, and they do it LEGALLY. (These jobs range anywhere from picking fruits and vegetables to banquet setup, bartending, hotel maid service, etc.) It's all LEGAL.

Some of the best behaved kids I've ever faced as a substitute teacher were in areas with heavy Latino populations. Yeah, I know. I was afraid it was going to be the exact opposite. A bunch of non English speaking animals who disrupted class and made school a living hell. I was pleasantly surprised. About 98 percent of these kids were very polite, very studious and very pleasant to be around.  I was told later on this is because their Latino parents were very strict. They would kick the shit out of a kid who acted up in class. Oh, and about 90 percent of them spoke fluent English.

THESE are the brown people Florida wants. LEGAL immigrants who come here LEGALLY with their sleeves rolled up, ready to get to work.

And these brown people sometimes hail from parts of Africa.  A lot of them are very DARK brown and are from India. A lot of brown people hail from the Philippines. Florida attracts fine minds from all over the world.

(I'll bet you libs thought ALL brown skinned people come from Mexico, huh)

Oh, and if I wanted to age my skin and take a chance on contracting a melanoma, I could easily slather on the suntan oil, lay out in the sun an hour a day for a week and I would have brown skin.

But apparently living a lifetime has prevented you libs from growing a brain.

On 11/18/2022 at 1:51 PM, Rebound said:

To the extent that white people are being beaten, incarcerated and having their lives destroyed? No. 

To the extent that some white owned businesses did not get all the business and entire city has to offer? Yes… if that’s really racism.  

Whites and Asians being denied college admissions based on affirmative action allowing those with LOWER SCORES to jump the line? THAT'S RACISM, bat guano for brains.

On 11/18/2022 at 1:58 PM, Hodad said:

Stop calling desperate migrants animals. You are disgusting. Dehumanizing others as an excuse for poor treatment reveals who among us is truly the least human. 

And transporting minors (or anyone, for that matter) to qualified detention facilities in other states (rather than just leaving the burden on Texas) is a world of difference from just dumping them in some random city with no notice or preparation. 

DeSantis is heartless, cruel and a first-rate a-hole, treating desperate people like pawns in a sick game. I hope he's indicted on human trafficking charges. 

On 11/18/2022 at 2:03 PM, Rebound said:

No, you racist fool, FDR didn’t lock up Asians. 
Japanese-Americans were locked up.  Not Chinese, or Filipinos, or Thais. Japanese. 
And only in California. The Governor of Hawaii didn’t lock up Japanese, only the Governor of California.  

You don’t even know the difference between different Asian groups.  

So a small subset of Asian Americans were incarcerated for about four years in one state, and you’re asking why it didn’t prevent all Asians from excelling throughout society?  

Excuse me, BAT GUANO FOR BRAINS.

Japanese Americans are from ASIAN descent, just like today's blacks WHO WEREN'T SOLD INTO SLAVERY are from African descent. Are you REALLY that stupid?

A small subset of AFricans were sold into slavery by their fellow Africans, but they do not make up more than a fraction of the number of AFricans who existed in time. But your GOOSE STEPPING racist Democrats and BLM animals act like slavery still exists.

11 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Perhaps Governor DeSantis can afford to DO THE WILL OF THE FLORIDA PEOPLE, because the state of Florida (WITHOUT THE LUXURY OF A STATE INCOME TAX) has a balanced budget WITH A SURPLUS.

Look at the dumb ass blue states with lousy economies, budget deficits, taxes out the wazoo, and crappy economies.

Sending those animals to Martha's Vineyard was one of the many items that got Governor DeSantis reelected in a landslide. (That and Florida enforcing its voting laws.)

Floridians (who are the best educated people in America) are happy our governor sent those animals elsewhere.

Floridians act like the least educated folks in America. Why? Because they've elected a POS like DeSantis twice. .... Garbage mouthed MAGA miscreants who call migrants "animals" belong in Florida with all the like minded dimwits. Also, one of those "dumb ass" blue states... You know, the ones you say have "lousy economies" just happens to have the 5th largest economy on the planet.... Bam!! You've been proven WRONG trumpie!!

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.gov.ca.gov/2022/10/24/icymi-california-poised-to-become-worlds-4th-biggest-economy/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwii6MfE_br7AhVUH0QIHfbpDjUQFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw2IljyWvFefv7xq7T2k7ws6

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, reason10 said:

He misappropriated taxpayer funds for political theater. The guys a felonious asshat 

• Like 1

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

He misappropriated taxpayer funds for political theater. The guys a felonious asshat 

Nope. He's just doing the will of the people. The felon is Unelected Joe, who VIOLATED IMMIGRATION LAW by allowing those animals into this country illegally and then transporting them to Florida. THAT IS A CRIME, manure for brains.

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Floridians act like the least educated folks in America. Why? Because they've elected a POS like DeSantis twice. .... Garbage mouthed MAGA miscreants who call migrants "animals" belong in Florida with all the like minded dimwits. Also, one of those "dumb ass" blue states... You know, the ones you say have "lousy economies" just happens to have the 5th largest economy on the planet.... Bam!! You've been proven WRONG trumpie!!

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.gov.ca.gov/2022/10/24/icymi-california-poised-to-become-worlds-4th-biggest-economy/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwii6MfE_br7AhVUH0QIHfbpDjUQFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw2IljyWvFefv7xq7T2k7ws6

Floridians are the most intelligent people in America. Ron DeSantis is the best governor in America and certainly the best in the history of this state.

You REALLY need to quit getting PMS every time you lose an argument. It's tiresome to watch.

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Your statements are vile, callus and inappropriate. Forum rules forbid me from saying what I personally think of you. It's not pleasant.

Your lack of education prevents you from coming up with a logical argument. In any case, if you are taking this personally,

you are MEGA stupid.

406xou.thumb.jpg.0f4e95d5c9346010e98ae21abd5a0be2.jpg