Charlie Kirk DESTROYS the racist White Privilege myth

Some highlights:

1. White privilege is a myth and a lie and should be completely destroyed. It is rooted in racism. It is a racist idea.

2. Why don't they talk about Asian American privilege? Asian Americans were treated horribly in the 1940s and 1950s. We treated them horribly and put them in

internment camps. Then through a series of decades of making good choices, they have now become the richest per capital  racial sub group in America. We never hear about Asian/American privilege. I never hear about people getting so upset that Asian Americans are getting the PHDs, the degrees, all the good jobs in California, yet they are trying to target white people.

I'll probably be back in a couple of days, to see how stupid this thread becomes. Facts are facts. There is NO White privilege whatsoever.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, reason10 said:

Some highlights:

1. White privilege is a myth and a lie and should be completely destroyed. It is rooted in racism. It is a racist idea.

2. Why don't they talk about Asian American privilege? Asian Americans were treated horribly in the 1940s and 1950s. We treated them horribly and put them in

internment camps. Then through a series of decades of making good choices, they have now become the richest per capital  racial sub group in America. We never hear about Asian/American privilege. I never hear about people getting so upset that Asian Americans are getting the PHDs, the degrees, all the good jobs in California, yet they are trying to target white people.

I'll probably be back in a couple of days, to see how stupid this thread becomes. Facts are facts. There is NO White privilege whatsoever.

It can't get any more stupid than Kirk's OPINION already is. ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Never heard of him before.... seems like another Trumpy liar

Turning Point USA.

https://www.tpusa.com/LIVE?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Grant TPUSA&utm_term=turning point usa&hsa_acc=7904507075&hsa_cam=10494682249&hsa_grp=1361196049580972&hsa_ad=&hsa_src=o&hsa_tgt=kwd-85075119959912:loc-4089&hsa_kw=turning point usa&hsa_mt=e&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_ver=3&utm_content=★ Turning Point USA

Charlie Kirk and Bill Montgomery founded Turning Point USA.

This is Candace Owens, the most intelligent black lady in America.

th?id=OIP.DrigSUYWHraKTjssA_3xnAHaE7&pid

She was communications director for Turning Point USA from 2017 to 2019 before joining Daily Wire with Ben Shapiro.

She pretty much follows the same factual path Kirk does, about white supremacy.

Seems no one wants to talk about the fact that 80% of crime is committed by a small group of people.

Especially the so called anti-racists, who can never figure out why that is. 

Because they are obsessed with skin colour, they in fact confuse and inflame the issue.

Those of us whom are non-racist really need to put them down.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Seems no one wants to talk about the fact that 80% of crime is committed by a small group of people.

Especially the so called anti-racists, who can never figure out why that is. 

Because they are obsessed with skin colour, they in fact confuse and inflame the issue.

Those of us whom are non-racist really need to put them down.

The data show that 80% of crimes are committed by… Males.

Edited by Rebound

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

This is Candace Owens, the most intelligent black lady in America.

In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a left wing marketing agency, where she personally wrote blogs containing anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mocking the size of his penis. She called conservatives "bat-shit-crazy" adding, "The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the obvious social change that needs to happen, immediately." Then she flip flopped and became an Uncle Tom, overnight becoming a conservative mouthpiece because she realized a black woman espousing conservative views got much more attention ( and monetary gain) than the black liberal norm. It's all about the money with Candace. No wonder conservatives love her so much.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

That's sexual profiling... another hallmark of the extreme left.

;)

Got it… you’re just a full of sh!t troll who throws out a lie and then demands that people “prove” that his lie is untrue. 

As for 80% of crime is committed by males, here is the data:

https://open.lib.umn.edu/socialproblems/chapter/8-3-who-commits-crime/

See how EASY it is to provide a reputable, fact-based source when you aren’t a full of sh!t troll?  The truth is lickety-split. I don’t need to tell you to watch a YouTube video of some hand-waving liar. Just pure data! Easy-Peasy!

As for race, there is a racial factor, but multivariate regression substantially reduces this. It certainly isn’t 80%, and anyone with common sense knows it’s not 80%.  Mass shooters are almost always white males. White collar criminals are almost always white males. Donald Trump is a white male, and he’s certainly a criminal. But anyone can commit a crime; it has nothing to do with genetics.

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, reason10 said:

Asian Americans were treated horribly in the 1940s and 1950s. We treated them horribly and put them in

internment camps.

Where were the internment camps for the Americans of German and Italian heritage?  Could it be that they had some sort of “privilege” to not get the same treatment as the Japanese?  

What was this privilege that they held over those of Japanese origin, I wonder? 

8 hours ago, Rebound said:

Got it… you’re just a full of sh!t troll who throws out a lie and then

No, you didn't get it little fella. You missed the point entirely. Is the majority of crime done by one specific race or sex? 

I gave you a chance but you simply don't know the answer. 

The answer is neither of those. That's why anti-racism still equates to racism, and those who believe in it are perpetuating racism. 

10 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a left wing marketing agency, where she personally wrote blogs containing anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mocking the size of his penis. She called conservatives "bat-shit-crazy" adding, "The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the obvious social change that needs to happen, immediately." Then she flip flopped and became an Uncle Tom, overnight becoming a conservative mouthpiece because she realized a black woman espousing conservative views got much more attention ( and monetary gain) than the black liberal norm. It's all about the money with Candace. No wonder conservatives love her so much.

Wait are you telling me that people on TV say things that they don't mean????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Give this man a nobel prize.

Although arguably racoons are known to be natural born thieves.

Can you narrow it down a little? 

;) 

Why, you can't figure what I mean without a profile?

Homo sapiens as opposed to neanderthal should be plenty narrow enough for our purposes.

54 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

You know, there were 2 Nazis, real ones around here, head over to the philosophy section and read them if you want, I had some exchanges with one of them. 

Those twisted men, in my opinion, had more honour than trolls like this one, reason10 which uses the umbrella of libertarianism to spill out his dejections.

This thread is not even that bad, read the other ones. 

Like let me tell you, there are a few Trump fans / right wing populists on this website which I have chess games with, one being @WestCanMan, @DogOnPorchknows his position and defends it well at times + others, I don't mind to exchange ideas with, but you, my friend are beyond any imagination. 

So your game is libertarianism + using DeSantis as your umbrella for spilling extremist ideas? 

Your a coward in my opinion, possibly a double account too, are you working in shifts? Athos is this you? Satire or not. 

Not sure who you're talking to or what you mean. Looks like you mighta got into the Kickapoo Joy Juice or something. 

11 hours ago, Rebound said:

Mass shooters are almost always white males. 

You need a more descriptive name, like CrakHoBarbie or something. 

FYI almost all mass shooters are male, and more than 50% of males in America are white, so it would be weird if they didn't commit the majority of mass-shootings, but they definitely don't commit way more than their share, like some others do. 

Beat it, kid.