Charlie Kirk DESTROYS the racist White Privilege myth

34 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Who supported naming military bases after Confederate generals? Republican Trump. Who opposed removing statues of Confederate generals from public places? Republican Trump.  No Democrats. Republicans  

You are a racist and you will never wash it off. 

THIS is precisely the proof that you are a racist.  Yes, a small number of black people IN AFRICA conspired with white people in slavery. 

That lie is easy to dispel.

https://ron1949.medium.com/slavery-and-how-the-black-africans-sold-their-own-kind-into-slavery-f44a28d35842

A slave’s journey to a life of servitude often began in the interior of Africa with his or her capture as a prize of war, a tribute given by a weak tribal state to a more powerful one, or by outright kidnapping by local traders along with Muslim Arabs. European slave traders rarely ventured beyond Africa’s coastal regions. The African interior was riddled with disease, the natives were often hostile and the land uncharted. The Europeans preferred to stay in the coastal region and have the natives bring the slaves to them.

But, because you are a racist, and yes you absolutely f-ing are, you equated the black slave hunters with the black slaves themselves. The slaves were the victims, but you’re making the slaves guilty by virtue of their race, and you’re ignoring the treatment they received from white people AS A WHOLE throughout American society.  

Again from the source. (Get an adult to read this to you, boy.)

There is a great reason to believe, that most of the Negroes shipped off from the coast of Africa, are kidnapped. But the extreme care taken by the black traders to prevent the Europeans from gaining any intelligence of their modes of proceeding; the great distance inland from whence the Negroes are brought; and our ignorance of their language (with which, very frequently, the black traders themselves are equally unacquainted), prevent our obtaining such information on this head as we could wish. I have, however, by means of occasional inquiries, made through interpreters, procured some intelligence relative to the point. . . . From these, I shall select the following striking instances: While I was in employ on board one of the slave ships, a Negro informed me that being one evening invited to drink with some of the black traders, upon his going away, they attempted to seize him. As he was very active, he evaded their design and got out of their hands. He was, however, prevented from effecting his escape by a large dog, which laid hold of him and compelled him to submit. These creatures are kept by many of the traders for that purpose; and being trained to the inhuman sport, they appear to be much pleased with it.

To further prove your racism, you deliberately ignore the clearly demonstrable fact that Southern racists were predominantly Democrats for 100 years because Abraham Lincoln was a Republican… yet beginning in 1964, Southern Democrats such as Strom Thurmond switched to the Republican Party, and the Republican Party today counts among its ranks the Southern racists, Klansmen and the Proud Boys, who Donald Trump ordered to “stand by.”

That is a lie. Strom Thurmond was one of TWO Democrats who switched parties. The REST of the racist Democrats opposed the Civil Rights legislation. George Wallace (DEMOCRAT) Albert Gore Sr. (DEMOCRAT) Robert KKK Byrd (DEMOCRAT) Lestor Maddox, Georgia segregationist governor (DEMOCRAT.)

The Republican party has NEVER elected a Klansman to national office. The DEmocrats not only elected a Klansman, they REELECTED him over and over. During the FDR and Truman administrations, the KKK was influencing those presidents on Supreme Court nominations.

And there are plenty of racist Democrats today: Bill KKKlinton. Barak Saddam Hussein Obama (THE MOST RACIST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY) Unelected Joe, (who referred to integration of schools as a racial jungle)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/15/1977-joe-biden-worried-busing-would-lead-to-a-racial-jungle/

Oh, and there are blacks in the Proud Boys group.

th?id=OIP.aRgVy8A0Rp2n3pN83FO1wAHaEK&pid

You're the only racist in this conversation, creep.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Left wing hack sites? I gave you the facts from RELIABLE sources.

Biden FLEW those animals to  Florida. DeSantis flew them to a luxury resort.

End of argument.

Did Ron pay out of pocket for those flights or not. Why is it so difficult for you to admit your buddy wasted taxpayer money on a political stunt?

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I am curious if you believe that racism against white people exists.

To the extent that white people are being beaten, incarcerated and having their lives destroyed? No. 

To the extent that some white owned businesses did not get all the business and entire city has to offer? Yes… if that’s really racism.  

28 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Left wing hack sites? I gave you the facts from RELIABLE sources.

Biden FLEW those animals to  Florida. DeSantis flew them to a luxury resort.

End of argument.

Stop calling desperate migrants animals. You are disgusting. Dehumanizing others as an excuse for poor treatment reveals who among us is truly the least human. 

And transporting minors (or anyone, for that matter) to qualified detention facilities in other states (rather than just leaving the burden on Texas) is a world of difference from just dumping them in some random city with no notice or preparation. 

DeSantis is heartless, cruel and a first-rate a-hole, treating desperate people like pawns in a sick game. I hope he's indicted on human trafficking charges. 

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Finally, an intelligent question. The answer is, THEY COMMIT A HIGHER RATE OF CRIMES.

There are ZERO statistics ANYWHERE to support that lie.  But maybe you can 'splain the data the ACLU uses to show that blacks are arrested and convicted more than whites when the rate of marijuana usage is comparable. There are NO charts ANYWHERE showing marijuana use by race, mostly because most users (at least back before Trump signed the bill into law legalizing hemp) would be afraid to participate in such a survey for fear it might be a police sting.

Also, you  forget that even first time cocaine and crack users are targeted by the DEA in order to get up the chain to their dealers, swapping information for either amnesty or a smaller sentence.

Also, you  forget that it was a crime bill that BIDEN introduced that wound up locking up all those one time black drug users, and how it was President Trump who signed the bill that let the first time users OUT. You might remember that SOTU address because it was the one where Nazi Pelosi tore up her copy.

Oh, I agree with your there.  The deck IS stacked against black people especially when twenty percent of their children are growing up in homes with two parents. And you can thank the Democrat Party for the welfare state that destroyed the black family unit.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/thomas-sowell-destroys-welfare-state-one-sentence-2

sowell-welfare-state.jpg

Nobody is pretending everything is equal for everybody. That is not even close to a reality. All we can say is by law blacks have the same rights and freedoms as their fellow Americans of other races.

But why isn't there a Jewish welfare state? Why aren't Jews committing most of the crimes and getting locked up? After all, their group was almost EXTERMINATED by the Germans.

Why aren't Asians in a massive welfare state? FDR locked them up in internment camps during the war. And yet they have the highest rate of college degrees and good jobs. Where is THEIR privilege?

No, you racist fool, FDR didn’t lock up Asians. 
Japanese-Americans were locked up.  Not Chinese, or Filipinos, or Thais. Japanese. 
And only in California. The Governor of Hawaii didn’t lock up Japanese, only the Governor of California.  

You don’t even know the difference between different Asian groups.  

So a small subset of Asian Americans were incarcerated for about four years in one state, and you’re asking why it didn’t prevent all Asians from excelling throughout society?  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Stop calling desperate migrants animals. You are disgusting. Dehumanizing others as an excuse for poor treatment reveals who among us is truly the least human. 

And transporting minors (or anyone, for that matter) to qualified detention facilities in other states (rather than just leaving the burden on Texas) is a world of difference from just dumping them in some random city with no notice or preparation. 

DeSantis is heartless, cruel and a first-rate a-hole, treating desperate people like pawns in a sick game. I hope he's indicted on human trafficking charges. 

Can you clearly explain why DeSantis should be indicted on human trafficking charges while Biden isn't? What's the difference?

Biden Administration Is Flying Illegal Aliens to American Cities in the Middle of the Night (townhall.com)

What did you think of the Martha's Vineyard reaction to the illegals when they arrived?

15 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Can you clearly explain why DeSantis should be indicted on human trafficking charges while Biden isn't? What's the difference?

Biden Administration Is Flying Illegal Aliens to American Cities in the Middle of the Night (townhall.com)

What did you think of the Martha's Vineyard reaction to the illegals when they arrived?

Because you've been suckered by a headline designed to sucker people.

I actually addressed that in the post that you quoted, so I'm just going to paste it here: And transporting minors (or anyone, for that matter) to qualified detention facilities in other states (rather than just leaving the burden on Texas) is a world of difference from just dumping them in some random city with no notice or preparation. 

The Biden administration is trying to responsibly care for these people. Whereas DeSantis' crew was lying to them about what they were doing, where they were going--tricking them onto planes and dumping them like garbage in some unprepared location for the sake of cruel political theater.

Analysis

Farrell says that human trafficking claims are adjudicated through a federal statute established in 2000 called the Trafficking Victims Protection Act, which lays out methods for prosecuting traffickers and protecting victims. In cases that involve human trafficking, prosecutors must accordingly prove that victims were “recruited, harbored, transported … obtained … for labor or services” by means or use of “force, fraud or coercion.”

“To me there’s clearly fraud associated here, and potentially coercion,” Farrell says. “In this case, it is clear to me at least that the 50 or so individuals thought they were going to go to Florida—and that’s the assumption of DeSantis also—then diverted with the promise of good jobs and work and support services in Massachusetts.” 

Texas sheriff declares Martha's Vineyard migrants crime victims

Edited by Hodad

The Biden administration has been shipping illegal migrants to lots of other cities and sometimes doing it without even notifying local officials.

Just so I have this straight, DeSantis ships illegals elsewhere and he's a racist villain. Biden does the same damn thing, and he is "trying to responsibly care for these people". 

Kind of an obvious double standard. Yet another case of," it's ok when we do it!"

6 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Well, if "the facts" are gossip, innuendo and speculations, then yes. But truthfully, she went to the dark side for the money. 

Facts are facts. And unlike the left wing DUMMKOFFS here, I understand the facts that turned her around. The left owns gossip, innuendo, speculations and LIES.

The rest of us know the truth.

On 11/17/2022 at 9:05 AM, CrakHoBarbie said:

In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a left wing marketing agency, where she personally wrote blogs containing anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mocking the size of his penis. She called conservatives "bat-shit-crazy" adding, "The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the obvious social change that needs to happen, immediately." Then she flip flopped and became an Uncle Tom, overnight becoming a conservative mouthpiece because she realized a black woman espousing conservative views got much more attention ( and monetary gain) than the black liberal norm. It's all about the money with Candace. No wonder conservatives love her so much.

According to you, any and all blacks that happen to identify as conservative are Uncle Tom's. How on earth is that not incredibly offensive? And racist? That's the same mindset as Biden who stated that any blacks that don't vote for him "ain't black".

This is but one of many racist, offensive comments made by career politician Joe Biden.

22 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Because you've been suckered by a headline designed to sucker people.

The headline and ALL THE LINKS are correct. Biden sent those animals to Florida. And Governor DeSantis sent them to a luxury resort island. And the RACISTS there kicked them out.

Those are the facts, whether you like it or not.

49 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

This is from a New Delhi newspaper covering a teacher from Texas. Happens to be popular on the web now. 

I hope this does not lead to a discovery of some sort of underground teachers network. 

Here it is:   

In the video, the teacher said, "Deep down in my heart, I'm ethnocentric, which means I think my race is the superior one." -> Texas teacher tells students in viral video. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/i-think-my-race-is-superior-texas-teacher-tells-students-in-viral-video-101668669622751.html

And you'll believe a rag from the other side of the world.

But I bet you don't believe that the state of California banned certain math items in its public school system because math is racist.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jun/6/is-mathematics-racist-california-could-blaze-pathw/

18 minutes ago, ironstone said:

According to you, any and all blacks that happen to identify as conservative are Uncle Tom's.  

Please point out where I made this contention. Or, apologize for acting like just another alt-right parrot who feels compelled to use hyperbole to desperately try and prove a false  point. You've failed. 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

2 minutes ago, reason10 said:

The headline and ALL THE LINKS are correct. Biden sent those animals to Florida. And Governor DeSantis sent them to a luxury resort island. And the RACISTS there kicked them out.

Those are the facts, whether you like it or not.

You are truly revolting. You say a lot of stupid things, and that was kind of amusing, but this isn't stupid. It's the most vile racism there is. It's literally dehumanizing these people to justify treating them poorly. It's the language of racism and hate and genocide, and you appear to be comfortable and fluent in that language. You've revealed your true colors. 

These people are not animals. They are desperate people--children and families--who have made a difficult and dangerous journey to seek asylum in the US from some terrible situations in their countries of origin. Look at them.
What did these kids do to deserve this? | Editorial

On Martha's Vineyard, a migrant and a resident are thrown together - The  Washington Post

Migrants sent to Martha's Vineyard have been voluntarily taken to military  base for support , officials say | CNN Politics

Marthas Vineyard Migrant Crisis - The Boston Globe

You call them animals, while you lack even the basic empathy and sympathy that animals express for one another. What does that make you? True animals, at least, are not filled with the hate and malice that oozes from your posts. In that regard, the animals themselves are far superior to the worst of humanity. 

35 minutes ago, ironstone said:

The Biden administration has been shipping illegal migrants to lots of other cities and sometimes doing it without even notifying local officials.

Just so I have this straight, DeSantis ships illegals elsewhere and he's a racist villain. Biden does the same damn thing, and he is "trying to responsibly care for these people". 

Kind of an obvious double standard. Yet another case of," it's ok when we do it!"

It IS legally authorized to transport detainees to other states. Duh.

It is NOT legally authorized to lie to them and then dump them at a different destination.

That is FRAUDULENT. Why do you defend FRAUDULENT? Is that because you are a FRAUD, too?

34 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Yeah, that's way off from the facts with which most of us are familiar. We're going to need a link for a big claim like that. Preferably something reputable. I suspect that you're drinking the Kool-aid without asking what's in it, but I'm open to new information. 

Background reading

• Like 1

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

You stop lying. And stop citing lying fake news sources.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/biden-sent-70-secret-night-flights-of-migrants-from-border-to-florida

Biden sent 70 secret night flights of migrants from border to Florida

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/10/20/biden-sends-illegal-immigrants-to-florida/

https://www.newsmax.com/us/desantis-southernborder-florida/2021/11/09/id/1043982/

AG Ashley Moody: Biden Flying Illegals Into Florida

https://www.dailywire.com/news/desantis-on-biden-flying-illegal-aliens-into-florida-i-will-send-them-to-delaware-on-buses?itm_source=parsely-api

DeSantis On Biden Flying Illegal Aliens Into Florida: ‘I Will Send Them To Delaware’ On Buses

th?id=OIP.EnCCNbE_JepJAAP_IAZJyQAAAA&pid

Your stupid claims that sources you don't like are "fake" may appeal to the MAGA crowd, but they are JUST YOUR SCTICK HERE. AKA, means NOTHING.

According to you, any and all blacks that happen to identify as conservative are Uncle Tom's. How on earth is that not incredibly offensive? And racist? That's the same mindset as Biden who stated that any blacks that don't vote for him "ain't black".

This is but one of many racist, offensive comments made by career politician Joe Biden.

Unlike when Trump demanded Russians find Hillary's emails, Biden was smiling when he made that facetious comment. AKA, he wasn't serious.

My point about you being suckered by headlines is sort of on full display here. Rather that just spamming links, can you gather information? Click open a story. Read it. Assess it to see if it's quality journalism. Then evaluate whether it comes close to supporting your claims. Let's do the first one which, despite it's Yahoo URL is a piece syndicated from the National Review. (Which, unlike the Examiner, has standards to uphold while still being a conservative press. So what does it say in that article?

"Many of the migrants were then seen meeting with relatives or sponsors in New Jersey or being dropped off at the Syosset, Long Island campus of MercyFirst, a nonprofit sponsored by the Catholic Sisters of Mercy. MercyFirst provides housing and services for “children and adolescents who are the victims of societal problems,” according to its website, which adds that it has a contract to supply the federal government with residential services for “immigrant youth.”

Someone familiar with the situation reportedly told the outlet that underage migrants usually arrive carrying backpacks and are bused to locations in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, upstate Newburgh, and Bridgeport and Danbury in Connecticut.

The report adds that many of the flights from Texas first touch down in Jacksonville, Fla., before continuing to Westchester. On Saturday, reporters saw a Boeing 737-700 land shortly after 10 p.m. at Jacksonville International Airport. A group of ten to 15 people got onto a charter bus near a quiet cargo terminal and traveled two hours to Twin Oaks Academy, a juvenile detention center in the Apalachicola National Forest near Tallahassee."

You can see that the article you shared with a scary headline is in no way similar to tricking people onto planes to dump them at some unprepared city for the sake of cruel political theater. They are being transported to established, contracted care facilities and to meet with families and sponsors. It's also not new activity or secret activity. It's been SOP for over a decade. As I described to you already.  I shouldn't have to be doing this kind of work for you though, don't you agree? Like, if you're saying that you care about an issue enough to discuss it, then the least you should be doing is looking past the headline to see if your arguments are remotely tied to reality. In this case, they are not.

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1