Are American elections rigged?

On 11/11/2022 at 4:23 PM, robosmith said:

I get that you won't be voting for ANY US pol. ;)

You mean the protest that was costing $multi-millions in lost production? Breaking that up was a CAPITALIST move.

You are confused.

You are delusional if you believe Joe directs antifa. You can't even NAME any of them.

Sorry, you'll have to put me on ignore if you can't take the heat.

I cannot vote on anything in America because I am Canadian. 

A point had to be made. It may have cost the Canadian economy some bucks, but then again, so did that covid lie and hoax. It cost the Canadian economy billions in lost revenue. Breaking the truckers up was just part of a Nazi fascist plan to stifle free speech and peaceful assembly.  

Soros finances Antifa. Soros and BiDumb are both globalist elite traitors to America. 

Putting you on ignore would only show that I am afraid of debating with you. Not going to happen, my lefty liberal robot. 

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Aristides said:

You are so rapped up in your culture wars you are incapable of believing people can compromise and actually get things done. As far as taxpayer dollars are concerned, debt has increased under Republican presidents far more than under Democrats since WW2.

Just what the hell is getting done in this gawd forsaken woke culture communist country these days anyway? Are you able to give me something to go on? I know for a fact that I am paying more taxes, I am getting more government, and I am losing more of my freedom of speech. Bill C-11 come to mind for you? Well? 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Just what the hell is getting done in this gawd forsaken woke culture communist country these days anyway? Are you able to give me something to go on? I know for a fact that I am paying more taxes, I am getting more government, and I am losing more of my freedom of speech. Bill C-11 come to mind for you? Well? 

What does any of that have to do with US rigged elections?

24 minutes ago, West said:

Definitely rigged.. in bizarre fashion once again votes stop being counted in key races only to end up with a Democrat win

No such thing happened in Nevada with the Cortez Masto WIN!

Nevada LAW specifies mail in ballots count if they arrived by TODAY. 

You guys just keep revealing your ignorance.

27 minutes ago, West said:

Definitely rigged.. in bizarre fashion once again votes stop being counted in key races only to end up with a Democrat win

In Canada, we have a simple ballot with several names.

We choose one person, in a riding.

====

In the US, the ballot is a long series of names for many positions.

Hence, the idea of voting the ticket - and voting machines. (Choose the name at the top, and every one below is chosen also.)

Americans call this coat-tails.

In Quebec, I am automatically registered to vote through my health card (Carte soleil).

To vote, in urban Montreal, I must go in person to my local community centre. There is a list, several people (scrutineers, different parties) check their list against my health card. They cross my name on the list.

=====

I still think that we should resort to a Third World voting practice.

When a person votes, you should dip your right-hand index finger into purple ink.

But a person should only do this when they have voted alone, behind a curtain.

Around the world, this will signal a democracy. 

1 hour ago, August1991 said:

In Quebec, I am automatically registered to vote through my health card (Carte soleil).

To vote, in urban Montreal, I must go in person to my local community centre. There is a list, several people (scrutineers, different parties) check their list against my health card. They cross my name on the list.

=====

I still think that we should resort to a Third World voting practice.

When a person votes, you should dip your right-hand index finger into purple ink.

But a person should only do this when they have voted alone, behind a curtain.

Around the world, this will signal a democracy. 

I've suggested this in jest with regards to the US election but more seriously I do think inviting in another unbiased country to run your election might be a good idea when there is as serious a breakdown in trust in the election results as there is now.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

I've suggested this in jest with regards to the US election but more seriously I do think inviting in another unbiased country to run your election might be a good idea when there is as serious a breakdown in trust in the election results as there is now.

Jest?

I really like the idea of a purple finger.

You only get it when you vote secretly, behind a curtain. Around the world, on one country's day, people can hold up their finger to show that they live in a democracy - they voted secretly. 

Just now, August1991 said:

Jest?

I really like the idea of a purple finger.

You only get it when you vote secretly, behind a curtain. Around the world, on one country's day, people can hold up their finger to show that they live in a democracy - they voted secretly. 

I get what you're saying but where the practice is used it's usually because it's an inexpensive way of keeping track of who's voted. True it's also used as a sign of one's pride in having had the opportunity to vote, especially in locations where people vote only rarely or perhaps for the first time.

In these cases elections are often run by volunteer advocates for democracy assisting electorates that are coming out of a long period of instability or military rule or worse. I'm suggesting the US might want to do that to stave off the possibility of something like that developing.

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I get what you're saying but where the practice is used it's usually because it's an inexpensive way of keeping track of who's voted. True it's also used as a sign of one's pride in having had the opportunity to vote, especially in locations where people vote only rarely or perhaps for the first time.

In these cases elections are often run by volunteer advocates for democracy assisting electorates that are coming out of a long period of instability or military rule or worse. I'm suggesting the US might want to do that to stave off the possibility of something like that developing.

Eyeball,

You're a leftist. I don't quite think that you understand a civilised society.

Imagine a society where people show their purple finger.

Everyone knows they voted - but people can only guess for whom they voted.

Imagine!

=======

In Canada, we have done this for decades (if not centuries.)

And we all know that some of us cross lines.

Edited by August1991

I agree with this guy:

When something is so obvious, if the outcome makes no sense, if the outcome is literally impossible, then it is what it is. Forget “proof.” You know it. You saw it. You felt it. You experienced it. It happened. It’s real.

The 2022 midterm was just stolen. Just like 2020. 

If you disagree, you’re either delusional, or terribly naïve, or brain dead. Or you’re in on the fix. 

It’s time to admit we’re all part of a massive experiment in fraud, theft, brainwashing, and gaslighting to a degree never seen in world history.

Think of all the times in just the past few years you’ve been gaslighted. They lied to you about open borders…they lied about Hillary’s 30,000 deleted emails…they lied about spying on Trump…they lied about Russian Collusion…they lied about a perfectly fine Ukrainian phone call…they lied about massive Biden corruption in Ukraine and China… they lied about the Hunter Biden laptop…they lied about the origins of Covid…they lied about the need for lockdowns and masks…they lied about the need for Covid vaccines…they lied about the vaccines being “safe and effective”…they lied and covered up all the deaths and injuries from the vaccine…they lied about the success of miracle drugs Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin…they lied about the stolen 2020 election…

You’ve been the victims of nonstop severe gaslighting for a decade now. You’re all part of a human psychology experiment in the limits that government and media can go in propaganda and brainwashing…while you can see they’re lying right in front of your eyes.

And these are the exact same people now telling you Democrats just over-performed, and stopped a GOP red landslide, against all odds, without cheating and stealing the midterm election. 

Historically, every president in history facing his first midterm experiences a tough day with automatically 20 to 30 House seats lost…and 4 or more Senate seats lost…but this terribly unpopular President Biden is brain dead with severe dementia, and can’t put 3 coherent sentences together…Yet Biden defied history?

While also facing the worst economy in modern history…and the worst inflation in America’s history…and out of control crime…and open borders…and failing schools…and polls showing 75% of Americans believe the country is going in the wrong direction…Yet Biden beat all of that?

If you believe Democrats made a miracle happen, without cheating, rigging and stealing…I have a bridge to sell you, over the Atlantic Ocean, in the Vegas desert.

https://rootforamerica.com/democrats-just-stole-another-election/

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

I think he's a certifiable loon who makes baseless claims and has no idea just how repugnant the MAGA mob is. They tried to steal an election (that point shouldn't be up for debate- Eastman memo and literal fake electors) they've undermined faith in elections, they are not-so-subtly preparing at the state level to steal the next one, they disenfranchise through voter suppression--and they've stripped half the population of the basic right to physical sovereignty. They haven't had a platform for years now aside from "screw the libs."

What does this vile version of the GOP offer anyone outside of straight, white men? If people still get to vote, why would they vote for something so ugly? What young person tubes into their message and says "This is an amazing vision of the future!"?

Edited by Hodad
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, taxme said:

I cannot vote on anything in America because I am Canadian. 

A point had to be made. It may have cost the Canadian economy some bucks, but then again, so did that covid lie and hoax. It cost the Canadian economy billions in lost revenue. Breaking the truckers up was just part of a Nazi fascist plan to stifle free speech and peaceful assembly.  

Soros finances Antifa. Soros and BiDumb are both globalist elite traitors to America. 

Putting you on ignore would only show that I am afraid of debating with you. Not going to happen, my lefty liberal robot. 

Do you have any evidence of the allegations which you’re making?

I’ve noticed that there are MANY billionaire donors to Republican causes.  Theil, Mercer, Koch, and many others. The Democrats appear to have only Soros, and I don’t think he even donates to US Democrat candidates. So where’s the evidence of all your claims?

I believe that people vote Republican because they are conned into believing imaginary conspiracy theories. I suppose a “woke” person is someone who realizes that these conspiracy theories and hoaxes aren’t real.  

12 hours ago, West said:

The sooner you guys realize a big reason Republicans did so poorly in this election is people are sick and tired of this BS, the better off you will be.

Edited by Aristides

12 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Just another ahole trying to destroy democracy by discrediting elections and riling up the LOSERS. Putin?

Russians already said they are STILL interfering in our elections.

NO EVIDENCE, just YOU KNOW IT HAPPENED!!!!

When you have no evidence of fraud, all you have is the CERTIFIED VOTE COUNT.

But thanks for revealing just how little evidence (none) is required to gain your belief.

21 hours ago, Aristides said:

What does any of that have to do with US rigged elections?

I remember reading about BiDumb saying one time that the democrats have the best vote fraud machine going. Don't believe me? Look it up on the internet. BiDumb won the last election from cheating. And they are trying to do the same thing in Arizona and probably other states also. Live with it. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, taxme said:

I remember reading about BiDumb saying one time that the democrats have the best vote fraud machine going. Don't believe me? Look it up on the internet. BiDumb won the last election from cheating. And they are trying to do the same thing in Arizona and probably other states also. Live with it. 

I'm not looking up anything. You make the claim, you back it up.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Rebound said:

Do you have any evidence of the allegations which you’re making?

I’ve noticed that there are MANY billionaire donors to Republican causes.  Theil, Mercer, Koch, and many others. The Democrats appear to have only Soros, and I don’t think he even donates to US Democrat candidates. So where’s the evidence of all your claims?

I believe that people vote Republican because they are conned into believing imaginary conspiracy theories. I suppose a “woke” person is someone who realizes that these conspiracy theories and hoaxes aren’t real.  

If the Republicans have so many billionaire supporters, than the democrats will also have their many billionaire supporters. Pretty much all billionaires donate money to each political party. That way they can cover their ass and show signs of not being bias. 

The woke, and you also, have been the real ones that have been conned by the demonrats. You are just not that bright enough to notice it. Due to you constantly listening to and believing the American lefty liberal lying media machine. Aw well. 

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I'm not looking up anything. You make the claim, you back it up.

I backed it up for you already, loser. I told you to go look it up on the internet. I did, and it is all there. Your refusal to do so tells me that you are just a lefty liberal mouthpiece and nothing more. This is why you lefties never learn anything. You are typical of lefty liberals. You refuse to try and get the other side of the story. Get lost, loser. Your lefty liberal ignorant nonsense will not be ignored here by me. Live with it. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

I backed it up for you already, loser. I told you to go look it up on the internet. I did, and it is all there. Your refusal to do so tells me that you are just a lefty liberal mouthpiece and nothing more. This is why you lefties never learn anything. You are typical of lefty liberals. You refuse to try and get the other side of the story. Get lost, loser. Your lefty liberal ignorant nonsense will not be ignored here by me. Live with it. 

Then give us a link. I'm  not looking up anything, if you can't back up what you claim then shut up.