Are American elections rigged?

24 minutes ago, Hodad said:

I told you exactly who is responsible and presented the documentation--including a quote from the Republican in charge of the operation- and you pretend like nothing ever happened.

And now you want to talk about honor and respect? No, let's not. Better to confine the conversation to subjects with which you are familiar.

Like how Libbies will cast blame anywhere but on themselves?

You Libbies lost all credibility long ago.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Ya. The "elite knowledge" that claimed Hunter's laptop was not real? The same "experts" who sold the RUSSIA HOAX?

Not even interested. 

No chain of custody proving that laptop is "real" and not faked by Russian agents.

Delaware LAW was violated when/if ANYTHING was leaked from ANYONE'S laptop at that service shop.

Of course we know that you don't care about the fruit of a poisonous tree when it serves your agenda; just part of your defense of fraudulent.

50 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No chain of custody proving that laptop is "real" and not faked by Russian agents.

Delaware LAW was violated when/if ANYTHING was leaked from ANYONE'S laptop at that service shop.

Of course we know that you don't care about the fruit of a poisonous tree when it serves your agenda; just part of your defense of fraudulent.

Excuses excuses.

No honor.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Yes, REALLY. All you post here is CRAP.

There's a simple solution to that.

Don't read my post. But...bots must respond to "the enemy" so...guess ur stuck with me...and the rest of us who live in reality.

Edited by Nationalist

10 hours ago, Rebound said:

Can you f-ing read? 
Each state passes their own laws.  I don’t have to sign my vote by mail ballot in my state, but in AZ, they have to be signed and the signatures have too be verified against a database by hand and they cannot begin doing this until Election Day.  

That’s the rule the dumb AZ Republicans passed so that’s what it is. 

Apparently, Kari Lake is planning on making it a lot easier to get the count done a lot faster and in one day. So relax. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Hobbs shouldn't be anywhere near the ballots...but there she is.

FhOrR6-WIA4hPOH.jpg

Either she is there to tamper with the votes or she is scared like hell that she will lose her Governor's job. Anyway, I do hope that it is the latter anyway. America and Americans do not need another communist traitor in their midst. 

GO, Kari lake, GO. ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Either she is there to tamper with the votes or she is scared like hell that she will lose her Governor's job. Anyway, I do hope that it is the latter anyway. America and Americans do not need another communist traitor in their midst. 

GO, Kari lake, GO. ?

Kari is pretty awesome as a candidate.

There's NO reason for Hobbs to be there AT THE DAMN COUNT. Even if she's not doing anything...looks very bad for her to be THERE.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

There's a simple solution to that.

Don't read my post. But...bots must respond to "the enemy" so...guess ur stuck with me...and the rest of us who live in reality.

Don't kid yourself. It's obvious you live in the right wing echo chamber because you "know" things with NO EVIDENCE.

29 minutes ago, taxme said:

GO, Kari lake, GO. ?

Meanwhile you'll vote for the fascist traitor who sent his mob to overturn the election (and hang Mike Pence).

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Apparently, Kari Lake is planning on making it a lot easier to get the count done a lot faster and in one day. So relax. 

No she has no such plan. Quite the opposite. She proposed a hand count for everything, so dramatically slower. Lost a court case this summer trying to make it happen.

I swear, it's like conservatives are watching AZ election coverage from bizarro world, where all the facts come out backward.

https://tucson.com/news/state-and-regional/kari-lake-mark-finchem-lose-bid-to-force-hand-count-of-all-ballots/article_ad604722-2560-11ed-80eb-1372ac08faac.html

Edited by Hodad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Actually it is the other way around, that is why there was no red wave. Bout time you guys started dealing with reality.

Yes reality.

In reality it does appear Trumps political career might be over.

In reality it appears abortion was a bigger issue than we thought. However it was the SCOTUS who returned abortion to the states so...c'est la vie.

In reality Pennsylvania elected a dolt who can't form a coherent sentence. 

In reality both Arizona and Nevada have completely broken election systems.

And in reality...Hunter's ass is gonna get exposed...again...in a televised congressional investigation that could easily trash the POTUS.

That's reality.

Edited by Nationalist