Is Trudeau trying to cut the world's population in Canada?

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

If it’s oppressive, expensive, international, and carries a fearful message of, “Do this or disaster will follow”, then this government is all in.

If it’s about helping Canadians have full, prosperous lives, no, that’s a carbon footprint to be stomped out.  

desperation move, collapsing down on the base

this is the Gerald Butts / Kathleen Wynne play at the federal level

the Liberals & NDP get wiped out at the end of all this

it's just a question of how much damage they will do on the way down

this is what comes of all your Popery in the end, just saying

Edited by Dougie93

19 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Apparently several decades younger too.

Your basic admiration for China's ability to kill off old farts is noted. Why are you guys so freaked out about Trudeau again? 

1) You didn't understand my post back then, and you still don't understand it now, that's your problem buddy. 

2) Age isn't important. There are a lot of 15-yr-olds who are quite wise compared to you. 

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

Because they saw what happened to the Convoy, how Ottawa was cleared out under martial law, Soviet style, with no freedom of assembly or protest, in a country that was supposed to be a shining example of freedom and democracy.  

Sounds like its too late.  The storm a-came and went and no one fired a single shot in resistance.

It's phenomenal really.

57 minutes ago, betsy said:

What's religion got to do with this?

The inhuman values you would apply to society seem at odds with the religion y9ou subscribe too.

Of course you're a conservative so perhaps you subscribe to the Old Testament God who happily inflicted pandemics along with all sorts of other horrific travails upon humanity almost from time immemorial.   

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) You didn't understand my post back then, and you still don't understand it now, that's your problem buddy. 

2) Age isn't important. There are a lot of 15-yr-olds who are quite wise compared to you. 

1) your posts were written as indecipherably then as now. 

2) you're certainly not one of them.

Edited by eyeball
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Sounds like its too late.  The storm a-came and went and no one fired a single shot in resistance.

It's phenomenal really.

I guess it's because the vast majority just left with no repercussions and nothing came of it, the general population wasn't interested and those who were charged are going through the justice system.

Uhmmm... Soviet style ?

1) your posts were written as indecipherably then as now. 

2) you're certainly not one of them.

1) Anything past Dick & Jane is indecipherable for you

2) Really eyeball? Does one of us still believe that the covid shot qualifies as a vaccine, and that it is safe, after all this time? And which one of us would that be? Unrelated [not really] - do you still believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy?

FFS dude, I actually feel sorry for you most of the time. If I was religious I'd pray for you, even though I find you "unlikeable". 

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

It's phenomenal really.

Quite the opposite, but with thousands of police and mounted police in riot gear given carte blanche, the protesters didn’t stand a chance.  The message was clear: Obey the unconstitutional orders or take a boot to the face.  

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Quite the opposite, but with thousands of police and mounted police in riot gear given carte blanche, the protesters didn’t stand a chance.  The message was clear: Obey the unconstitutional orders or take a boot to the face.  

Why didn't the protestors show up with guns? What are they waiting for, permission?

For God's sake man, we're talking about resisting Nazis and commies.  Trillions have been spent defending ourselves from these abroad but here at home, how did conservatives become such pussies, what turned them into such complacent.... Turncoats and traitors are the only terms that adequately capture the scope of their failure.

5 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

desperation move, collapsing down on the base

this is the Gerald Butts / Kathleen Wynne play at the federal level

the Liberals & NDP get wiped out at the end of all this

it's just a question of how much damage they will do on the way down

this is what comes of all your Popery in the end, just saying

Well the Catholic Church used to emphasize (and still does officially) that human life is sacred and marriage is only between men and women because marriage includes being open to the natural creation of childbirth.  Sex solely for pleasure, without openness to the creative possibility of children, was and is still considered less than ideal.  In my mind I’ve always thought birth control is better than having unwanted pregnancies, but in an ideal world, and the Church aims at perfection, there are no unwanted children in a happy marriage and people have the self-control to manage their behaviour if they don’t want to have kids.

Instead today in Canada we have unlimited abortion rights up to the expected delivery date, euthanasia (soon also for people of unsound mind), and the Liberal narrative that humanity is a blight on nature and must be scaled back.  There are reasons why humanity was given dominion over other species in sacred texts.  We are the stewards, and yes being environmentally responsible is part of that, but it’s primarily for human purposes.  We don’t extinguish humans to keep Cougar’s mountain retreat pure.  Once we start turning against humanity with our policies, you know government is lost.  That’s why the Church moved slowly, because once they say yes to something, there are many consequences.  We see it now with gender confusion and the abuses of transition surgery.  We see it with the sexualization of children in the name of “accepting everyone” with our gay sex flags in elementary schools.  Our civilization is in the grips of anti-human nihilists.  The A.I. is developing fast.   When Pope Francis talks about the lack of attention to the suffering underway as indifference and calls it a great danger, he’s right about that.  You wouldn’t be the first to say he’s too permissive and left-leaning though.  The Church has internal conflicts.

The Anglicans and the English for that matter are largely absent from the debates over these issues.  The fact that religion was declared non-essential during the pandemic wasn’t a good sign.  Our government has attempted to ascribe tremendous moral authority to itself.  It’s the shift towards cultural Marxism and nihilism.  What does Trudeau stand for?   Feminism?  Ask Wilson-Reybould.  Democracy?  Ask the vaccine mandate protesters. He’s certainly not Catholic with euthanasia and abortion policies like his.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Why didn't the protestors show up with guns? What are they waiting for, permission?

For God's sake man, we're talking about resisting Nazis and commies.  Trillions have been spent defending ourselves from these abroad but here at home, how did conservatives become such pussies, what turned them into such complacent.... Turncoats and traitors are the only terms that adequately capture the scope of their failure.

You’d love an excuse to really hurt those protesters, but they never gave you one.

46 minutes ago, eyeball said:

They're just a bunch of harmless pussies with no courage or conviction though, why bother?

They spent a lot of time and money and took great personal risk to be there, considering the removal of business licences, freezing of bank accounts, charges, intimidation, and public shaming by governments.  Your insults reflect on your character, not theirs.   

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

They spent a lot of time and money and took great personal risk to be there, considering the removal of business licences, freezing of bank accounts, charges, intimidation, and public shaming by governments.  Your insults reflect on your character, not theirs.   

How incredibly underwhelming. Our grandfathers sacrificed their lives. Obviously a complete waste of life too.

The grandiosity of the resistance to the Nazis and Commies you're attributing to Canadian truckers and American Jan 6 protestors is even worse than the insult you hand to people who actually suffered under real Nazis and commies.

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

How incredibly underwhelming. Our grandfathers sacrificed their lives. Obviously a complete waste of life too.

The grandiosity of the resistance to the Nazis and Commies you're attributing to Canadian truckers and American Jan 6 protestors is even worse than the insult you hand to people who actually suffered under real Nazis and commies.

I never once mentioned Jan. 6 protesters.  Don’t conflate that event with the Convoy.  Dirty trick.  Look at how vets who fought in Afghanistan or Bosnia were treated in the Convoy protests.  Did you fight for any kind of liberation?  

Edited by Zeitgeist

7 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

If it’s oppressive, expensive, international, and carries a fearful message of, “Do this or disaster will follow”, then this government is all in.

If it’s about helping Canadians have full, prosperous lives, no, that’s a carbon footprint to be stomped out.  

a sure fire sign that they are selling something that's a terrible idea

is claiming the sky will fall if we don't do it

since if the idea sold on it's own, it wouldn't need to be compared with a doomsday to sell it

• Like 1

I never once mentioned Jan. 6 protesters.  Don’t conflate that event with the Convoy.  Dirty trick.   

Oh FFS, you're engaged with people who do so on daily basis while dropping the word totalitarian in virtually every other post in threads that are filled with references to the Jan 6th protest in Washington and Canada's trucker convoy in Ottawa. The goupthink on display is appalling.

Look at how vets who fought in Afghanistan or Bosnia were treated in the Convoy protest

Please don't conflate these fake resistors with my grandfathers.

Chicken shit little back peddlers like you precisely underscore what I mean by the lack of courage or conviction you bring to resistance.

Did you fight for any kind of liberation?

I tried storming and occupying DFO offices back when Ottawa was authorizing the transport of Atlantic salmon by cargo planes to Pacific ocean fish farms. They did this while declaring that public hatcheries for Pacific salmon would be too much like playing God.

Canada mostly said good riddance.

Edited by eyeball
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Oh FFS, you're engaged with people who do so on daily basis while dropping the word totalitarian in virtually every other post in threads that are filled with references to the Jan 6th protest in Washington and Canada's trucker convoy in Ottawa. The goupthink on display is appalling.

Chicken shit little back peddlers like you precisely underscore what I mean by the lack of courage or conviction you bring to resistance.

the Veterans are with the Freedom Convoy

you're the fake resistor

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the Veterans are with the Freedom Convoy

you're the fake resistor

You're saying Canada's DFO isn't real but the Nazi/Commie totalitarian dictatorship veterans are against is?

And even they didn't bring their guns...it's shocking really.

• Haha 1

I tried storming and occupying DFO offices back when Ottawa was authorizing the transport of Atlantic salmon by cargo planes to Pacific ocean fish farms. They did this while declaring that public hatcheries for Pacific salmon would be too much like playing God.

Canada mostly said good riddance.

This is an excellent and thorough discussion of how Trudeau divided Canadians and imposed vaccine mandates without a scientific justification.  Eyeball, you should watch this with your communist death cult friends.  Learn and grow together.

30 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You're saying Canada's DFO isn't real but the Nazi/Commie totalitarian dictatorship veterans are against is?

And even they didn't bring their guns...it's shocking really.

they are protesting for freedom

you protested for salmon

the former cause is infinitely more important than the latter

and yet you front like they are fake and you're the real deal?

get over yourself

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 2