Is Trudeau trying to cut the world's population in Canada?

21 minutes ago, sharkman said:

I’m sorry buts that’s complete nonsense.

Most of the people that went to Ottawa had lost their jobs due to the COVID vaccine restrictions placed on certain Canadian workers by an act of government.  Get the jab or you can’t work.  They weren’t there to party, etc, they had no money to even eat.

Then there was the 100,000’s of Canadians that sent money to the trucker convoy and saw their hard earned money seized.  Then some of them had their bank accounts seized.  Without any court or judge ruling that their money or accounts should be seized.

Its far more serious than you suppose.

No it is not. Even the so called leaders were not truckers.

It was a trucker deal in  the beginning but very quickly became a sham for other things.

Your stats of contributors is what is complete nonsense.

Actually, only 216 accounts were held.

This is far more BS than you espouse.

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

when the central banks raised interest rates to 18-22% in 1981

the debt to gdp ratio was only 25%

the deficit was only 1.5%

now the debt to gdp ratio is over 100%

the deficit is 15%

so the central banks can't raise rates to 18%+ without inciting a massive financial & economic crisis

to include sovereign debt crises, as governments themselves cannot pay their debts at higher interest rates

which is why they are not raising rates to levels which would contain inflation

instead, they are going let inflation burn out of control

which will eventually incite a massive financial & economic crisis in of itself

nobody alive now has ever lived through anything like this

this is an unrepresented debt incited collapse scenario for the modern world

most Canadians are simply financially illiterate and historically ignorant

so they will have to find out the hard way

Point?

We had to live with those high interest rates, high inflation, gas lineups etc etc.

Bank of Canada rate at 2.5% today is pittance by comparison to 18%. Inflation at 7% is also  smaller and min wages are 5 times what they were.

Sorry, it was as hard, if not more back then.

10 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you say that like it's a bad thing

the truckers were far from alone

Never said the truckers were alone, just saying that there were way more others than truckers. I am willing to say, of all the people camped out, less than 10% were actually truckers. Even if it was a bit more, it would not be much more.

Neither you nor I can give actual percentages but I saw every day live footage and heard everyday what the protesters had to say..

there are ways of course to profit during a financial crisis induced secular bear market

one simply has to shift one's investments from things people want to buy, such as tech

to things people have to buy, such as commodities

property will also remain at a relative premium, because tenants need to rent someplace to live

and your purchasing power & financial autonomy can be retained by converting fiat currency into physical gold

it is however a question of timing

as the corrupt governments &  central banks will not be tightening the money supply willingly

the Quantitative Easing will go on for some time yet

until the inflation itself breaks the economy

then the interest rates will be driven up precipitously by the bond markets suddenly unleashed

the shearing forces of this rapid transition is what will wipe most people out

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Never said the truckers were alone, just saying that there were way more others than truckers. I am willing to say, of all the people camped out, less than 10% were actually truckers. Even if it was a bit more, it would not be much more.

Neither you nor I can give actual percentages but I saw every day live footage and heard everyday what the protesters had to say..

do you have a point?

what does that matter?

15 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Were you there?  How do you know this?  Truck owners that took their cars to the convoy are no longer 'truckers'?

Actually, I am quite sure I was closer than you. I live in Ottawa.

I saw the live videos and interviews with the protesters. No tone of them had anything to say about truckers. Live cameras and news coverage was going on almost all day and night,.

The real truckers were working. As I said, even the "organizers" and "leaders" were not truckers. The closest they came to a truck was walking past one or owning a Tonka. LOL

15 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

do you have a point?

what does that matter?

Aha!!!

Finally  you are on board.

Exactly right. "what does it matter"??  It matters nothing any more. LOL

You finally see my point, it does not matter. A long ago minor event. :)

44 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No it is not. Even the so called leaders were not truckers.

It was a trucker deal in  the beginning but very quickly became a sham for other things.

Your stats of contributors is what is complete nonsense.

Actually, only 216 accounts were held.

This is far more BS than you espouse.

You missed my point.  Read it again.  I wasn’t claiming they were all truckers, what is your reading comprehension??

I am stating that they were not partiers and “hangers on”. Also on the money.  Wake up.   There was over 10,000,000 seized.  That’s what I’m talking about wrt money being seized.  It was stopped from going to its intended recipient.  Why does everything need to be spelled out to the lefties?? 

I don’t care where you live, that’s irrelevant.  It’s not all about you, it’s about Canada.  Don’t worry, you can’t stop what’s coming.  Trudeau is going to get fired as he so richly deserves.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I saw the live videos and interviews with the protesters. Not one of them had anything to say about truckers. Live cameras and news coverage was going on almost all day and night,.

The real truckers were working. As I said, even the "organizers" and "leaders" were not truckers. The closest they came to a truck was walking past one or owning a Tonka. LOL

Again, your assumptions concerning 'real truckers' make you look foolish.  Many truck/transportation folks are in management/maintenance positions. many don't hold Class1's . . . but are in the trucking industry.  All over your head  . .

It's over and done . . . . it brought the worst behavior of a sitting PM for all the country to see. Justin Trudeau's cowardice in dealing with concerned tax-paying citizens, his enactment of the new-improved 'War Measures Act' . . . all on view.  You must have been ecstatic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Actually, there were very few truckers.

Most were hangar ons and party goers whatever else..

1) That's a hilarious amount spelling and grammatical errors for two short sentences

2) No one ever said that only truckers could join the Freedom Convoy, that's a farcical notion 

3) Just because the crowd was full of decent, happy people with no destructive impulses doesn't mean that they weren't against the fascist overreach of our gov't. 

FYI this wasn't a crowd of drooling leftards who were whipped into a frenzy by CTV/CNN's blatant disinformation, they were intelligent, independent thinkers who came to the exact same conclusions as our nation's elder statesmen in the Senate.

The fact that they were in a celebratory mood when they gathered together is just more proof of their character. When good people gather together they don't generally engage in wanton destruction or assault/kill people. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Point?

We had to live with those high interest rates, high inflation, gas lineups etc etc.

Bank of Canada rate at 2.5% today is pittance by comparison to 18%. Inflation at 7% is also  smaller and min wages are 5 times what they were.

Sorry, it was as hard, if not more back then.

You don’t seem to understand that debt levels are much higher than back then, both public and private individual debt levels.  Small rises in interest rates will put millions under water.  I don’t think the central banks can raise rates more than another 100 basis points without major upheavals.  Yes we’ve had upheavals before, but the debts are higher than ever.  Ultimately the central banks are aiming to burst price bubbles. If that doesn’t work and rates continue to rise and destroy people’s finances, well, that’s a very hard road for a lot of people.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sharkman said:

You missed my point.  Read it again.  I wasn’t claiming they were all truckers, what is your reading comprehension??

I am stating that they were not partiers and “hangers on”. Also on the money.  Wake up.   There was over 10,000,000 seized.  That’s what I’m talking about wrt money being seized.  It was stopped from going to its intended recipient.  Why does everything need to be spelled out to the lefties?? 

I don’t care where you live, that’s irrelevant.  It’s not all about you, it’s about Canada.  Don’t worry, you can’t stop what’s coming.  Trudeau is going to get fired as he so richly deserves.

I disagree. There were waaaaay more partiers and hangars on than truckers. Even the leaders were not truckers.

You wake up. You said "Then there was the 100,000’s of Canadians that sent money to the trucker convoy and saw their hard earned money seized.  Then some of them had their bank accounts seized."

I wasn't telling you where I lived. I responded to someone asking if I was there.

What a fool LOL. You say "Don’t worry, you can’t stop what’s coming. "... what is coming is same old same old until at least the last election so, suck it up buttercup, like it or leave :)

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, sharkman said:

This seizure is actually political interference in people’s right to support political causes of the highest order.  It’s extreme political interference.  Lametti actually said, “If you’re a Trump supporter, I would be worried.”

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Again, your assumptions concerning 'real truckers' make you look foolish.  Many truck/transportation folks are in management/maintenance positions. many don't hold Class1's . . . but are in the trucking industry.  All over your head  . .

It's over and done . . . . it brought the worst behavior of a sitting PM for all the country to see. Justin Trudeau's cowardice in dealing with concerned tax-paying citizens, his enactment of the new-improved 'War Measures Act' . . . all on view.  You must have been ecstatic.

No assumptions . Real truckers were the ones that kept on working and even their association distanced themselves form the clowns on the hill (not in the buildings but in the tents outside). LOL

And you are right, it's over and done. The protest is a thing of the past, just like the protest against Huawei 5g.

36 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I saw the live videos and interviews with the protesters. No tone of them had anything to say about truckers. Live cameras and news coverage was going on almost all day and night,.

How can a trucker do international and interprovincial work when the government forbids it based on vaccine status?  You’re missing the whole point.  Out of your depth.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I disagree. There were waaaaay more partiers and hangars on than truckers. Even the leaders were not truckers.

Again, whether or not the protesters were truckers has nothing to do with the price of tea in China. 

Also, the protesters weren't just a bunch of "partiers and hangers-on", they were a bunch of good, decent people, and when people gather in massive groups their overall character shines through. That's why the mood was uplifting and not destructive. 

7 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You don’t seem to understand that debt levels are much higher than back then, both public and private individual debt levels.  Small rises in interest rates will put millions under water.  I don’t think the central banks can raise rates more than another 100 basis points without major upheavals.  Yes we’ve had upheavals before, but the debts are higher than ever.  Ultimately the central banks are aiming to burst price bubbles. If that doesn’t work and rates continue to rise and destroy people’s finances, well, that’s a very hard road for a lot of people.  

The personal debt level was as detrimental and difficult for us back then just as it is now. 

Point is that it was very difficult day to day then and it is difficult now. What is now is not unusual or new. Back then, my expectations and desires had to be seriously curtailed, as it is now.

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

How can a trucker do international and interprovincial work when the government forbids it based on vaccine status?  You’re missing the whole point.  Out of your depth.

I don't think he cares about "the point", he's here to troll. 

He doesn't care whether he's making sense, lying, or being exposed as a fool, he's just gonna keep saying stupid things because that's all he can do. 

Just now, ExFlyer said:

The personal debt level was as detrimental and difficult for us back then just as it is now. 

Point is that it was very difficult day to day then and it is difficult now. What is now is not unusual or new. Back then, my expectations and desires had to be seriously curtailed, as it is now.

Only the debt-free and high income folks will manage higher prices.  The low paid and debt heavy are screwed unless the rake hikes abate and inflation tames.

• Like 1