'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

So Biden can order the FBI and they'll raid but Trump's orders weren't obeyed because they didn't like him. I suppose you think Trudeau tells the RCMP what to do too.

SEE - the only form of gov't you guys can imagine is an absolute dictatorship. So Trump could've appointed a horse to the Senate and that would be OK because the POTUS is King Shit.

22 minutes ago, herbie said:

So Biden can order the FBI and they'll raid but Trump's orders weren't obeyed because they didn't like him. I suppose you think Trudeau tells the RCMP what to do too.

SEE - the only form of gov't you guys can imagine is an absolute dictatorship. So Trump could've appointed a horse to the Senate and that would be OK because the POTUS is King Shit.

your obvious strawman aside

the FBI needed the go ahead of the DOJ to do the raid

and Merrick Garland gave it to them, because Biden told him to

and Biden denied knowing about it

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

The Secret Service protects TRUMP, not the hotel he lives in. Trump was in New York at the time, along with his Secret Service detail. 

You sure about that?

The raid on Mar a Lago was August 8.

This below is from a New York Post article:

mar-a-lago-secret-service-1-8.jpg

Armed Secret Service agents stand outside former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate on August 8, 2022. AP Photo/Terry Renna

https://nypost.com/2022/08/18/judge-to-weigh-unsealing-of-court-documents-in-trump-raid/

And I haven't found it yet but I remember hearing how the secret service didn't contest the FBI serving the subpoena.

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

You sure about that?

The raid on Mar a Lago was August 8.

This below is from a New York Post article:

mar-a-lago-secret-service-1-8.jpg

Armed Secret Service agents stand outside former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate on August 8, 2022. AP Photo/Terry Renna

https://nypost.com/2022/08/18/judge-to-weigh-unsealing-of-court-documents-in-trump-raid/

And I haven't found it yet but I remember hearing how the secret service didn't contest the FBI serving the subpoena.

how do you protect Trump without protecting his residence?

Rebound is so obviously full of shit

these TDS fueled delusions are a clear sign of cognitive dissonance

11 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

how do you protect Trump without protecting his residence?

Rebound is so obviously full of brilliance

these TDS fueled delusions are a clear sign of cognitive dissonance

https://www.secretservice.gov/about/faq/general

Doesn’t say anything about protecting property. Trump owns lots of property; does the Secret Service protect all of it? Do you know how much protection they provide to Mar-a-Lago when TFG isn’t around?

Edited by Rebound

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

https://www.secretservice.gov/about/faq/general

Doesn’t say anything about protecting property. Trump owns lots of property; does the Secret Service protect all of it? Do you know how much protection they provide to Mar-a-Lago when TFG isn’t around?

if they don't protect Trump at his residence

then they aren't doing their jobs

you're being obtuse

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

It's evidence of Hunter Biden being a criminal

you have no such evidence on Trump

Tell me what you see in that photograph.  I see a man holding his fist to his face, with a flame close to his thumb. 

He may be smoking something. What, if anything, he is smoking is unknown. 

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

The Secret Service is a federal agency tasked with protecting a president's person, not a president's private army. The FBI is a federal police force that was exercising  a legal warrant, the Secret Service had no reason to interfere.

who said the Secret Service should interfere?

was merely pointing out that you can't protect the person if you don't protect their residence while they are there

and Rebound is pretending like he doesn't know that

to troll us

5 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Tell me what you see in that photograph.  I see a man holding his fist to his face, with a flame close to his thumb. 

He may be smoking something. What, if anything, he is smoking is unknown. 

Hunter Biden was on video smoking crack

more than once

he took the videos himself

it isn't unknown at all

Rob Ford has nothing on Hunter Biden

either you're too ignorant to make an insightful comment

or you are perfectly aware of all this and just trying to annoy us by feigning ignorance

Edited by Yzermandius19

13 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Biden ordered the Mar-A-Lago raid and has been lying about it the whole time

just give him rope and he'll hang himself

If that’s true, then Biden is a far better President than Trump. 

Trump promised to put Hillary Clinton in prison, and he couldn’t even get her charged with a crime. Instead, about a dozen of Trump’s cronies got convicted of crimes. 
Bannon (twice convicted!)

Stone 

Manafort

Cohen

Flynn

Gates

Nader (ten years!)

Papadopoulos

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Hunter Biden was on video smoking crack

more than once

he took the videos himself

it isn't unknown at all

Rob Ford has nothing on Hunter Biden

either you're too ignorant to make an insightful comment

or you are perfectly aware of all this and just trying to annoy us by feigning ignorance

I think young Biden has admitted to having a drug dependency. But you say these videos are evidence and I say no jury would look at the photo you showed me and convict.  I don’t even think it would be admissible. He may be smoking crack in the photo, but you cannot conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that he is.  No way. 

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

I think young Biden has admitted to having a drug dependency. But you say these videos are evidence and I say no jury would look at the photo you showed me and convict.  I don’t even think it would be admissible. He may be smoking crack in the photo, but you cannot conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that he is.  No way. 

there are numerous videos of it

and that is infinitely more evidence than you have that Trump is a criminal

so give it a rest already

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

lying about ordering the Mar-A-Lago raid is not the sign of a good POTUS

anyone who think Biden is better POTUS than Trump

is either insane or brainwashed

If I were to believe you, Joe Biden masterminded an election fraud scheme so sophisticated that the CyberNinjas and every GOP Secretary of State was fooled; Biden was so good at crime that no evidence could be found anywhere in the nation. 
Or, maybe Biden just won.  

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

non-sequitur

You’re right. All this Hunter Biden nonsense is a non-sequitor.  The thread is about the criminal Trump, who STOLE Federal Government property in violation of, at a minimum, the Presidential Records Act.  He was asked to return it and refused. He supplied an affidavit, signed under penalty of perjury, that he had returned all of the stolen material.  Then, a lawful search proved that Trump is a criminal lying piece of crap who belongs in jail with his friends.  And hopefully Garland will charge him with a crime already. 

Edited by Rebound

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You’re right. All this Hunter Biden nonsense is a non-sequitor.  The thread is about the criminal Trump, who STOLE Federal Government property in violation of, at a minimum, the Presidential Records Act.  He was asked to return it and refused. He supplied an affidavit, signed under penalty of perjury, that he had returned all of the stolen material.  Then, a lawful search proved that Trump is a criminal lying piece of crap who belongs in jail with his friends.  And hopefully Garland will charge him with a crime already. 

there is no evidence of perjury or any other crime