Trump Eyes Early 2024 Announcement as Jan. 6 Scrutiny Intensifies

Speaking of that New York Times article - which seems to be the only thing you and yours are allowed to see on Epps, Mikey...

The Hidden Agenda Behind the New York Times’ Desperate Puff Piece on Ray Epps

It gives video evidence and rationale making it clear the NYT has its head up its ass while it points in multiple directions away from the obviously guilty Epps.

But if you do your proggy refusal to read thing here's the conclusion:

"The bottom line here is that Ray Epps is the smoking gun of the Fedsurrection narrative, as studiously documented in Revolver News’ now classic two part series on Epps. If it turns out Epps was acting on behalf of some government agency on January 6, the entire official narrative collapses in one fell swoop."

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

Here's the smoking gun from that article:

Feuer’s NYT piece describes Epps as a Trump supporter. He says “Trump traveled to Washington to back Mr. Trump”… and that he “took a last-minute trip to Washington for Trump’s speech about election fraud:

Mr. Epps said that he had acted stupidly at times when he and one of his sons took a last-minute trip to Washington for Mr. Trump’s speech about election fraud.

The only problem is that Ray Epps didn’t go to Trump’s speech. That’s right, this alleged Trump supporter travelled all the way from Arizona to DC, and didn’t even attend Trump’s speech. Instead, he spent the evening of January 5th and the morning of the 6th telling people to go into the Capitol.

Did Alan Feuer, the obscure NYT reporter who penned the puff piece, think to ask “Trump supporter” Epps why he travelled all the way to DC and skipped Trump’s speech?

For that matter, did Feuer ask where Epps got the idea to urge people to go into the Capitol in the first place? Did it occur to Epps out of the blue? Did someone else give Epps the idea? If so, who?

The whole purpose of the January 6 Committee is to figure out what caused the events of the 6th. Epps was calling for people to go into the Capitol the evening before. Wouldn’t it be newsworthy to know where Epps got the idea, and why he was so doggedly fixated on that particular mission?

The very fact that these questions weren’t asked indicates that this is one of the sloppiest and most transparent cover-up jobs in New York Times history—a total Feuer job!

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

1. This is a simple fact.  It can’t be excused.  Eps was there on multiple videos taking part in it. Stone was thousands of miles away, not involved.

2. They want to catch Stone in a lie on his taxes, his whereabouts, his memberships, his favourite colour.  ANYTHING.  
3. Eps was one of theirs on Jan 6, trying to start an insurrection, as was the capital police and dozens of plain clothes actors from several 3 letter agencies.  They don’t want any attention on those people.

4. Like I said, this is just another show trial.  They’ll drag it out until November if they can.  Then most of them lose their jobs.

1. The flaws in logic in this are pretty obvious.  The generals in a war are often far afield from the action.

2. They're out to get Stone ?  Ok.

3. Conspiracy theory, and an easy one to start at that.  Nobody will ever be able to prove or disprove whether this person was an agent, so it's just perfect.   

4. Of course and they're all lying, including all the people on Trump's on team and even his own family.  The lengths to which cult members will go to excuse him is increasing by the day.

I know, propaganda…

Edit:

My problem is I refuse to get sucked into the rabbit hole.  Wait, hear me out.?

Because on both sides, people are into this 24/7.  They keep gigs of data, think about it, argue about it, lose sleep over it and get deranged over it.

That’s the rabbit hole I refuse to get sucked into.  The Politics rabbit hole is bad enough, the Covid, Cabal, Lucifarian, EU, Ukraine, Trump, Deep State holes would all drive a person around the bend.

You trust the MSM, I’ll trust AG, TD, RB and HK.  We’ll see who’s got the real truth soon enough. 

Edited by sharkman
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2022 at 11:16 AM, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yeah I read the New York Times article.. it seems that this guy had to be discovered by MSM first, only Tucker Carlson.

I doubt anyone's going to be able to pin all of January 6th on this poor Dupe.  But all of you cult members be aware that you may be sacrificed for dear leader at any time..

He was.

You call Ray Epps a dupe. I don't think so. It's curious and/or suspicious why this man is apparently immune from charges given that there is lot's of video of him engaging in what is supposed to be illegal activity .

Why is the Jan 6 committee not showing any interest in this man?

On 7/14/2022 at 10:09 AM, Michael Hardner said:

1. The flaws in logic in this are pretty obvious.  

Dude, stop talking about "logic", you're a leftist ffs. Logic is like arsenic for you. And stop contorting yourself in different ways to pretend that your head isn't up your ass. We can see it.

Regarding Ray Epps: the dictionary definition of the word "sedition" is crystal clear. It leaves no room for imagination or misinterpretation. 

- When the US gov't is out arresting anyone and everyone that they can for sedition, and there's a guy who's caught on camera multiple times blatantly committing sedition, they should arrest that guy. Ray Epps is that guy. Ray Epps committed a capital crime right on video, multiple times. There aren't a handful of people in the whole history of America who were/are more guilty of serious crimes than Ray Epps with as much evidence to back it up, but Ray Epps is free and clear while random protesters have been locked up without a trial for two years.

- Ray Epps was out in crowds of people who were milling around with no general direction, trying to get them to go into the capitol buildings. A woman was shot and killed for the exact thing that Ray Epps was telling people to do. You support her murder, but you don't think it was wrong for Epps to tell her to do that? WTF is wrong with you? 

- When the first crowds breached the outer perimeter, in an area that had security that would have been considered light for a Neil Diamond impersonator's show at a local high school, Ray Epps was right there at the front. He almost certainly led a lot of them there.

Ray Epps led crowds right to an area with weak security, they committed the exact crime that he was caught on camera inciting them to commit, yet somehow he has never been considered guilty of his blatant criminal activity.  

Why was security so light there? Trump had authorized the National Guard two days earlier but Pelosi insisted on light security. Why is that? 

Just speak to these obvious facts MH. 

Infidel Dog brought facts to this thread. Important questions that are being avoided like the plague. Video evidence of a capital crime no less. You brought your worthless opinions, that's it. Speak to these facts MH. Don't go off on another idiotic tangent, pointing at invisible people whose alleged crimes are backed by smoke and mirrors. 

You chose to chime in here, so get on topic and fuckin stay there. Don't be a shitty little weasel. 

On 7/14/2022 at 10:09 AM, Michael Hardner said:

3. Conspiracy theory, and an easy one to start at that.  Nobody will ever be able to prove or disprove whether this person was an agent, so it's just perfect.   

Explain this to us then, O wise one.

Why would the Pelosi committee on Jan. 6 call on an obvious fraud like Cassidy Hutchinson to testify in front of this Jan. 6 committee spewing stories of "heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend" concerning the Jan. 6 riot but Epps - who we have video evidence of him rallying crowds to storm the capitol building - was not?

Surely you're not suggesting that Nancy's supposed investigation of the Jan. 6 Fedserection is fake and only about hopefully stirring up problems for her political opposition.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Can you think of any other so-called western country, for example Canada, the UK, Finland, Sweden etc, where there would be serious claims about questioning the legitimacy of elections?

• Like 2

On 7/17/2022 at 10:42 AM, WestCanMan said:

1. you're a leftist ffs.

2. When the US gov't is out arresting anyone and everyone that they can for sedition, and there's a guy who's caught on camera multiple times blatantly committing sedition, they should arrest that guy. Ray Epps is that guy. Ray Epps committed a capital crime right on video, multiple times.

3. You chose to chime in here, so get on topic and fuckin stay there. Don't be a shitty little weasel. 

1. No.  I believe in institutions like the police.

2. Right.  So given that he was interviewed by the FBI, they set this up to get Trump I guess.

3. Relax.  Just see #1 and #2 above and tell me who believes in our systems and who is a radical who wants tear it all down...

On 7/17/2022 at 11:11 AM, Infidel Dog said:

Explain this to us then, O wise one.

Why would the Pelosi committee on Jan. 6 call on an obvious fraud like Cassidy Hutchinson to testify in front of this Jan. 6 committee spewing stories of "heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend" concerning the Jan. 6 riot but Epps - who we have video evidence of him rallying crowds to storm the capitol building - was not?

Surely you're not suggesting that Nancy's supposed investigation of the Jan. 6 Fedserection is fake and only about hopefully stirring up problems for her political opposition.

Guess what... I don't have the time to investigate your crackpot theories.

The Deep State did it and we're screwed I guess is your theory...

The answer then is to dismantle the state and install dear leader to clean it all up...

8 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Guess what... I don't have the time to investigate your crackpot theories.

The Deep State did it and we're screwed I guess is your theory...

The answer then is to dismantle the state and install dear leader to clean it all up...

Trump is going to win in 2024

no need to rush it

Edited by Yzermandius19

41 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

And install loyalists at all levels of government to remove any checks in his power no doubt.

Well ... Given the slow decline in his popularity it looks less and less likely.

"All I need is 11,000 votes"

Trump is more popular than he was during most of his presidency or prior to his election, in fact

and certainly more popular than Joe Biden and the weak Democrat bench

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. No.  I believe in institutions like the police.

2. Right.  So given that he was interviewed by the FBI, they set this up to get Trump I guess.

3. Relax.  Just see #1 and #2 above and tell me who believes in our systems and who is a radical who wants tear it all down...

1) I believe in the police too - they're not mythical. But they're not for beating up peaceful protesters who surrender on their knees, and for eliminating press organizations that the PM doesn't like. They're for gathering evidence of actual crimes, finding the actual criminals and arresting them. 

Ray Epps is blatantly a criminal even if no one breached the Capitol Building. Just the act of encouraging people to do what amounts to an attack on the capitol is illegal, whether those people attempt it or not. 

You could make the case that if no one did it, he wouldn't be charged, and you're probably right in most instances, but police would still take it seriously and he'd be warned of the severe consequences of attempting it again. 

Ray Epps was clearly the sergeant on the ground marshalling troops for something illegal.

2) "Interviewed", or "debriefed". 

His guilt is on video all over the place. He's like a streaker at a superbowl: there's not much doubt about whether or not he's guilty.  

3) Your comment was obviously stupid. I'm not going to bother addressing it directly. 

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) I believe in the police too - they're not mythical. But they're not for beating up peaceful protesters who surrender on their knees, and for eliminating press organizations that the PM doesn't like. They're for gathering evidence of actual crimes, finding the actual criminals and arresting them. 

2) Ray Epps is blatantly a criminal even if no one breached the Capitol Building. Just the act of encouraging people to do what amounts to an attack on the capitol is illegal, whether those people attempt it or not. 

You could make the case that if no one did it, he wouldn't be charged, and you're probably right in most instances, but police would still take it seriously and he'd be warned of the severe consequences of attempting it again. 

Ray Epps was clearly the sergeant on the ground marshalling troops for something illegal.

3) "Interviewed", or "debriefed". 

His guilt is on video all over the place. He's like a streaker at a superbowl: there's not much doubt about whether or not he's guilty.  

4) Your comment was obviously stupid. I'm not going to bother addressing it directly. 

1) I guess you don't have a full history of the police then.  

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/irate-ha

rris-wanted-indians-out-of-the-park/article1131320/

Former Ontario premier Mike Harris said in anger he wanted "the fucking Indians out of the park" hours before police moved in and shot protester Dudley George dead, the province's former attorney-general testified on Monday.

2) He went in for an interview right ?  Who knows what happened in that interview ?

3) Maybe, but you can't assume you understand the process that went into reviewing his case, much less come up with a conspiracy to get Trump out of it.  Whoever is putting that together is doing so to breed distrust of the police.

4) Well are you or are you not saying the FBI or some legal organization is extremely corrupt ?  

30 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) I guess you don't have a full history of the police then.  

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/irate-ha

WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Epps was one of the guiltiest people on earth on Jan 6th. He never spent a moment in jail. 

The Jan 6th witch hunt reeks from top to bottom of political corruption by the party of violent riots. 

2) He went in for an interview right ?  Who knows what happened in that interview ?

I know something that absolutely happened:

- They ignored all of the evidence that he was committing the act of sedition and let him walk free. 

You can remain forever perplexed about why that might be, but other people figured that out in the very moment while Ray Epps was still standing there committing sedition - he was a plant. If you have another theory I'm dying to hear it. You haven't trotted one out yet. You just pretend that he didn't do anything wrong when he's on camera committing a capital crime. 

3) Maybe, but you can't assume you understand the process that went into reviewing his case,

Are you serious? Of course I know. The process went like this:

"Let's ignore all of the video evidence of this guy committing a crime that could get hm the death penalty in most countries and let him go."

You can guess why if you really don't already know. 

much less come up with a conspiracy to get Trump out of it. 

WTF do you mean by "get Trump out if it"?

There's literally zero evidence that Trump was involved in a plot to have armed insurgents overrun the capitol in an effort to thwart democracy. It's bizarre and stupid to entertain the thought that he was.  

The worst that they could come up with was when the Dems and their sycophant media twisted Trump's words from "Let's stroll peacefully to the capitol" to "Let's march on Washington." 

What you're talking about is "a conspiracy to extricate him from a witch hunt"

Whoever is putting that together is doing so to breed distrust of the police. 

Whoever is doing it was compiling obvious evidence of sedition by someone who was suspected of being a fed even while he was doing it. 

There's a video of Epps trying to encourage people to go into the capitol buildings while a guy starts pointing at him yelling "Fed! Fed! Fed!". That guy figured something out in 1 second that you still don't understand after 19 months.

4) Well are you or are you not saying the FBI or some legal organization is extremely corrupt ?  

The FBI absolutely is corrupt. The Russian collusion "investigation" provided ample evidence of that.

The FISA court judge even said that the FBI's misconduct in the collusion farce was serious enough to cast a shroud of doubt over every case that the FBI was ever involved in

It's only after something as blatantly obvious as the federal witch hunt of 2017-2019 that you look back on all the FBI's previous Keystone Cops episodes with actual suspicion of corruption. Did they really suck that bad this whole time or were they just corrupt and no one even contemplated the possibility of it? 

Edited by WestCanMan