Trump Eyes Early 2024 Announcement as Jan. 6 Scrutiny Intensifies

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Or you could answer a question.

I know Trump is being investigated, and there's a hearing.. that's not a question.  I'm asking if other people from the crowd were all arrested for saying something seditious or whatever Epps did.

Other people were not FBI Mike.

13 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

How do you know Epps was FBI?

Isn't it being said because he wasn't charged?  

And I ask if others weren't charged you say... they weren't FBI?

Isn't that a kind of circular argument?

https://libertysword.com/the-mystery-man-ray-epps-indeed-has-a-proven-link-to-the-fbi

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

The link is that the lawyer representing him once worked for the fbi? So there was no link until he was charged then...

So nothing linking apps to the FBI prior to January 6th.

And wouldn't you want to hire a lawyer who had experienced dealing with the fbi? Maybe that's his specialty, negotiating people out of charges?

Anyway.. nothing close to proof that this is like a setup of any kind. Unless you read these planted stories and believe them.

17 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

The link is that the lawyer representing him once worked for the fbi? So there was no link until he was charged then...

So nothing linking apps to the FBI prior to January 6th.

And wouldn't you want to hire a lawyer who had experienced dealing with the fbi? Maybe that's his specialty, negotiating people out of charges?

Anyway.. nothing close to proof that this is like a setup of any kind. Unless you read these planted stories and believe them.

Senator Cruz didn’t let up. Jill Sanborn, executive assistant director of the National Security Branch, would not confirm or deny it. “Sir, I cannot answer that question,” she said.

I questioned Attorney General Garland about whether there were Federal Agents present on 1/6 and whether they agitated to go into the Capitol. Attorney General Garland refused to answer.

the the FBI stealthily removed Ray Epps from its Capitol Violence Most Wanted List on July 1, just one day after Revolver exposed the inexplicable and puzzlesome FBI protection of known Epps associate and Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes,” it continued. “July 1 was also just one day after separate New York Times report amplified a glaring, falsifiable lie about Epps’s role in the events of January 6.”

There is more circumstantial evident against this person, than there is for many who have been charged. Yet he walks and his name is removed from the suspect list.

It looks like a fish...stinks like a fish...and more than likely ain' a horse.

23 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. We were on the topic of police actions and I gave you some context to counter a quote you made.

2. Unless you are a US Constitutional Lawyer, or are well versed in US law then you are a little big for your britches.  I'm not an expert which is why I'm asking about other protesters being charged that day.  So far I'm getting answers like "Trump was" or even "Are you f*** kidding ??!?" which tells me I touched a nerve.

So I looked it up for you, since you don't need to, since you're so certain and all.  From a legal website:

https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/criminal-charges/sedition.html

3. It seems like some people were charged and some let go.  If you think that politicians are influencing individual cases let's see the cite.

So you would have to ask the Department of Justice why they feel Epps wasn't worth charging.  Maybe because he tried to talk people out of violence that day (as is reported and corroborated by a witness) or that he didn't enter the capitol.

4. If you think that they TRIED to delay the count then it's not legal.  You're actually conceding interference in your post.

5. Tone down your outrage.  You are way too emotional about this.  Also see #3.

I didn't read the rest of your post because you are hysterical.

1) Police actions are about arresting actual suspects with a reasonable amount of force. I have absolute respect for cops who do that. 

I deplore the Ottawa police and the FBI because they clearly don't fit within those parameters. 

You can hate whatever other cops you want. 

2) I know exactly what sedition is. I'm the one who instantly knew that Tapper and CNN were idiots for saying "seditious mob" all the time. Mobs commit violence, maybe even treason, but sedition is basically just words that compel other people to act against the gov't. Words like the ones Epps used. If there was a textbook case of sedition it's Epps telling people to go into the Capitol Buildings. 

3) Holy shit man. You don't see a massive dissimilarity for the threshold of what's considered violent, treasonous or seditious between the BLM riots and the Jan 6th protest? Gov't buildings were attacked and overrun, and BLM even claimed sovereignty over US soil. No charges for all that. The fake BLM police even murdered a kid and cleared the scene of evidence. No charges. Some people were let into the buildings and went to jail. An unarmed woman was shot.

4) What they did was legal. 

5) Your stupid bullshit is infuriating. You know that you're lying and talking out of your ass but you don't care. I'd rather be the angry one than the liar. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You know that you're lying and talking out of your ass but you don't care. I'd rather be the angry one than the liar. 

Nope. I am being honest.  If you are so sure I'm utterly lying, then why in blazes are you talking to me?

Why don't you take a breath and try again.

Are there others like Epp who did NOT get arrested?

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Nope. I am being honest.  If you are so sure I'm utterly lying, then why in blazes are you talking to me?

Why don't you take a breath and try again.

Why don't you stop lying?

If you weren't a liar then you'd admit that Epps was caught blatantly committing sedition at various times on Jan 6th. The video is all over this thread.

You can't consider yourself informed about the topic of Jan 6th if you don't know who Epps is and what he did.

Are there others like Epp who did NOT get arrested?

Not as far as I know, but it's a possibility. This question is a bit of a red herring though. There's no point in focusing on thigs that we can only speculate about. It's far better, imo, to focus on the things that we know for certain. 

Right now you should be wondering how Epps didn't even spend a day in jail after all he did, while others have been detained this whole time. 

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1. If you weren't a liar then you'd admit that Epps was caught blatantly committing sedition at various times on Jan 6th. The video is all over this thread.

1. I explained to you: you and I don't get to decide who gets charged.  If you disagree with the US DOJ then fine.  To say that the lack of charge proves something requires more evidence, especially if others also were not charged for doing similar things.

The fact that this was picked up by dishonest fringe media, that colludes and takes payoffs isn't proof to me either.

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I explained to you: you and I don't get to decide who gets charged.  If you disagree with the US DOJ then fine.  To say that the lack of charge proves something requires more evidence, especially if others also were not charged for doing similar things.

The fact that this was picked up by dishonest fringe media, that colludes and takes payoffs isn't proof to me either.

It's correct to say that we don't choose. I'm obviously not blaming you.

I'm just simply stating the fact that the FBI is a farce (but we already knew that from the Russian collusion farce) and the Jan 6th hearings are a farce. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1. I'm just simply stating the fact that the FBI is a farce (but we already knew that from the Russian collusion farce) and the Jan 6th hearings are a farce. 

1. I would say that your opinion is at least a little more informed than people who say Epps was a plant and the FBI was actively involved in invasion of the Capitol.

I don't feel like there's enough evidence to charge Trump with anything more than incitement, personally.  Not for January 6th.

There was a lot of button pushing happening, but I can't connect the dots to a cohesive plan to seize power.

I do believe all the testimony, and I think that he would have taken power if he saw a path.

23 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I would say that your opinion is at least a little more informed than people who say Epps was a plant and the FBI was actively involved in invasion of the Capitol.

I'm not saying that he's definitely a plant: I'm saying that he looks like a plant, walks like a plant, talks like a plant, people in the crowd identified him as a plant, he committed sedition like a plant, and his picture is in the dictionary beside plant, so it's extremely reasonable to have a discussion about the fact that he's almost certainly a plant, and ask ourselves why the people who we know to be liars and scumbags had a plant there. 

We can add that question to:

-why is all of the video evidence from Jan 6th being held in secrecy

-why were capitol police letting people in

-why didn't Pelosi get the National Guard in there when it was known that there might be trouble there

-why did Pelosi get the National Guard there after there were no protesters within 1,000 miles of the capitol

-why do the Dems care so much about 2 hrs of these non-violent riots and so little about the 3.5 years of violent riots that killed so many people?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. ...have a discussion about the fact that he's almost certainly a plant, 

2. the people who we know to be liars and scumbags had a plant there. 

1. If other people in the same situation were treated the same, you've got nothing.

2. I think the scumbag who called Georgia Republicans and asked for 11,000 votes is the one you should be focusing on.

Edited by Michael Hardner

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

2. I think the scumbag who called Georgia Republicans and asked for 11,000 votes is the one you should be focusing on.

Didn't happen. At least not the way you're suggesting.

Might not be your fault though. I notice that's kind of the MO of the kind of news some of us find fake and you consider sacred.

They make an insinuation based on some small, isolated, facty sounding information and then start talking like the fact is a given.

This fake Jan. 6 committee has them doing it with the idea they've proven Trump guilty of incitement. No they haven't. Nancy and her fellow clowns have found no actual evidence of any such thing.

Another Canadian example would be this visit from the Pope. The Liberal paid news, or if you would prefer, mainstream Canadian news, has put the idea before us that mass graves of indigenous children is a proven fact. It's not. They also talk like we're to believe the Pope is apologizing for these supposed mass graves of children. Is he? Show me. I haven't seen that yet. He does seem to be apologizing for the church's involvement in the abuses of the residential school system but I haven't heard him mention mass graves as one of those. Yet they've got the gullibles like yourself believing there were mass graves and the Pope apologized for them specifically.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Nobody cares about a nobody screaming in a crowd.

People care what Trump says, as evidenced by cult apologists firing excuses for him and promoting scapegoat theories....

And of course that’s why saying bomb on an airliner or screaming fire in a crowded theatre doesn’t get you into trouble.   

Unfortunately you can’t think clearly where Trump is concerned.  It’s called TDS.  It’s fine, though, it won’t stop what’s coming.

Edited by sharkman

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Nobody cares about a nobody screaming in a crowd.

People care what Trump says, as evidenced by cult apologists firing excuses for him and promoting scapegoat theories....

The swampies care enough about nobodies to imprison a 69 year old, nobody cancer victim grandmother for some Mickey Mouse non-crime, misdemeanor no BLM or Antifa member ever has to worry about, humorously titled "Parading."

But they don't care about this guy?

C'mon Mikey. Get real.

Edited by Infidel Dog

22 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

They care enough about nobody's to imprison a 69 year old, nobody cancer victim grandmother for some Mickey Mouse non-crime, misdemeanor no BLM or Antifa member ever has to worry about, humorously titled "Parading."

Context free, anything can be framed as anything.

Do the police usually ask if you have cancer when they arrest someone?

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Context free, anything can be framed as anything.

Do the police usually ask if you have cancer when they arrest someone?

Another nobody they apparently also cared about also got charged for parading. He committed suicide. A couple of nobodies they also cared about went to prison for walking inside doors opened by the guards and taking selfies.

And on it goes with the nobodies the swamp did care about.

Now, oh wise one...explain to us why they didn't care about the nobody who spent a night and a day inciting crowds to go into the capitol building. Ray Epps.

20 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. If other people in the same situation were treated the same, you've got nothing.

Proving the "if" is on you. 

As it stands, a person who's blatantly guilty of sedition is walking free while the Dems are clutching at straws to prove that other people are guilty of something.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

1. Proving the "if" is on you. 

2. As it stands, a person who's blatantly guilty of sedition ...

1. Since it's a part of your claim it's in you.  "This guy wasn't charged which is highly suspicious"

Prove why.  Video of him doing what thousands of others did on the day of, well it doesn't cut it.  He's just another troll, for the DOJ to release or not.

If they don't care I don't either.

2. The definition says that there needs to be influence and intent as I understand it.  Otherwise... it's freedom of speech.

You claiming that it's sedition over and over doesn't cut it.

Edited by Michael Hardner