Creepy, Sniffy, Kid-Smooching Joe Biden Took Nude Showers With His Daughter Which She Feels Were Inappropriate.

42 minutes ago, Aristides said:

There have been sitting presidents before that were notorious womanizers. Bill Clinton, JFK. Even Biden has had an accuser which may have been the moment that the me too movement died. Her name was Tara Reade.

And no it doesn't make it right no matter what side it's on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ironstone said:

There have been sitting presidents before that were notorious womanizers. Bill Clinton, JFK. Even Biden has had an accuser which may have been the moment that the me too movement died. Her name was Tara Reade.

And no it doesn't make it right no matter what side it's on.

Apparently it is for the Trump cult.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jimdalrympleii/trump-looking-at-young-girls-im-going-to-be-dating-her-in-10

I haven't really seen any solid debunking of the Biden diary but the MSM is pretty much ignoring it.

For the Trump haters, how do you feel about the diary and it's contents? Given the undeniable fact that Biden is very touchy-feely with females and  children what it written in this diary is extremely plausible.

Or do you dismiss it outright? Just like Hunter's laptop has to be Russian disinformation?(<<<totally legit)

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

I haven't really seen any solid debunking of the Biden diary but the MSM is pretty much ignoring it.

For the Trump haters, how do you feel about the diary and it's contents? Given the undeniable fact that Biden is very touchy-feely with females and  children what it written in this diary is extremely plausible.

Or do you dismiss it outright? Just like Hunter's laptop has to be Russian disinformation?(<<<totally legit)

I don't dismiss it outright but Trump's blatant misogyny is certainly dismissed outright by the Trump cult.

But, but, Hunter's laptop.

17 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I don't dismiss it outright but Trump's blatant misogyny is certainly dismissed outright by the Trump cult.

But, but, Hunter's laptop.

Misogynist or not, are Americans better off now after over 2 years of Joe Biden's Bernie Sander's type presidency? 

Are things better in the US? How about the impact of Biden's foreign policy so far?

Right now, better or worse compared to Trump's term?

3 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Misogynist or not, are Americans better off now after over 2 years of Joe Biden's Bernie Sander's type presidency? 

Are things better in the US? How about the impact of Biden's foreign policy so far?

Right now, better or worse compared to Trump's term?

You can debate policies all you want but you are on very thin ice when you hang your hat on relative morality. As the old saying goes, "those in glass houses" etc.

18 hours ago, Aristides said:

You can debate policies all you want but you are on very thin ice when you hang your hat on relative morality. As the old saying goes, "those in glass houses" etc.

It was a very simple question in my opinion. Americans better off now under Biden? Or not? Are they worse off?

I think we all know the answer to that. But perhaps you can't bring yourself to admit it because your hatred of Trump won't let you?

Meanwhile, more on the leader of the free world. The president described as "perfect" by Nancy Pelosi.

Nancy Pelosi gushes over Joe Biden: 'He's just perfect' - Washington Times

Even Biden's own handlers clearly do not trust him to go off his leash. 

Another gem from Mark Dice ? :(Politics can be so frustrating but we do have to laugh sometimes!)

23 hours ago, Aristides said:

Oooh, you have a link so it must be true?  Links are garbage flung by propaganda monkeys.  The truth?  The left, and therefore the media in general has been after Trump ever since he declared he would run for president. 

Why?  Because he was not from the establishment and therefore would dismantle the agenda of the left, as a conservative.  It’s that simple.  

They have a well oiled propaganda machine that has been operating since Obama’s terms.  It’s disgusting and believe me there is a day of reckoning coming.  Actually a season of it, and it’s going to hurt a lot more than the BLM and Antifa riots when Scotus finally releases the abortion ruling.

Even that is being drug out so it’s closer to the midterms…by none other than the turncoat John Roberts.

On 6/23/2022 at 8:22 AM, Aristides said:

Even your own article says "he quipped", so they know that he was joking.

You may not like that joke, but what Biden did was no joke at all. Holding a little boy's face so that you can kiss him on the mouth is no joke. Creepily sniffing little children's hair is no joke. Taking nude showers with your young daughter is no joke, and she even says in her own words that it was inappropriate. That means that she didn't like it. She was creeped-out by it. 

As humans, we know when to trust our gut instincts. We know what creepy looks like. We know when people are crossing a line and when they're just making a joke between adults that crosses a line. 

I'm not insinuating that Biden makes snuff films with little kids or anything of the sort, but let's at least acknowledge what we know to have happened. He's inappropriate and gross.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 11:35 PM, WestCanMan said:

This was on Tucker Carlson Tonight, and it was also partially reported on by Project Veritas, so what I'm posting here is true:

Joe's daughter left her diary in a halfway house after she got out of rehab, the next occupant of that room found it under the bed there, she sold it to Project Veritas.

The FBI raided the homes of James O'Keefe and another PV reporter with guns out to retrieve the diary for some reason, and now reporters from another outlet, The Daily News, have released some info from it. The Daily News apparently decided to report on these things because they felt like it was something that the Russians or Chinses could use it to blackmail Joe if it remained a secret.

Apparently she wrote in her diary that Joe took nude showers with her when she was a little girl, which she feels were "probably not appropriate" and she also writes that she was "hypersexualized" at a young age. 

Those are all facts, but whether or not it is proof that Biden is a pedo is up for debate.

There are all kinds of photos of him being creepy and inappropriate with little children on the internet, plus a video of him kissing his early teen granddaughter on the mouth.

I attached a photo of him kissing his granddaughter on the mouth, but there's video of it on the web as well.

There's also a pic of him kissing the little boy on the mouth attached.

What's in this post, while true, isn't enough evidence to say that he's is defintely a pedo, it's certain that he's inappropriate with small children in a fairly sexual way.

This reminds of back when 1) people suspected M Jackson was a pedo and joked about it although there was no solid evidence, then 2) little bits of info started trickling out which were dismissed by the majority of the public, then 3) more and more info started coming out to the point where it was no longer in doubt.

Biden is at stage 2 on the MJackson scale now, do you guys think that he's a full on Pedo? 

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 11.08.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 11.07.46 PM.png

You offer no proof other a known liar on a program known to use Russian State Propaganda.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, traveler52 said:

You offer no proof other a known liar on a program known to use Russian State Propaganda.

What's wrong with you, that you can't look into this for yourself? 

It's not just Tucker Carlson that says that the FBI went to retrieve her diary, the MSM isn't hiding that fact.

Instead of getting butt-hurt and assuming that everything is lies and disinformation, get off your ass and do a Google search for Ashley Biden's diary. 

• 2 weeks later...

Joe certainly has an interesting way of greeting people. And he has apparently got interesting bathing habits.

The Donald is a...or maybe was a phylanderer.

One plays kissy-poo in public...

The other rents hotel rooms.

Now...should we touch on "morality"?

• 2 weeks later...

Pedophiles are the scum of the earth, and yes, I believe Biden is one. Too many photos, the diary, and even Hunter calling him Pedo Joe – disgusting how many are turning a blind eye.

Trump is an uncouth narcissist with an extremely low opinion of women that thinks money and power allow him to get away with terrible behavior. Unfortunately, his cult following enables him to an unhealthy degree and even applauds him, conflating boorishness with freedom of speech.

What a terrible place America is in!  it’s very depressing to see how many think Trump is the answer and want him back… No doubt there’s been a decline in what’s expected from a politician since Bush Sr. The deterioration is apparent to anyone looking, the respect the USA used to garner is no were to be seen anymore. Trump started it, but Biden has solidified that view – both are such clowns!

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

I guess you can ignore his sniffing and probing young girls the first 10 or so times he does it but after awhile it becomes societally imperative to notice...out loud. It's creepy. I'm going to tell you it's creepy.

You don't like people noticing, eh? Well then...I'm starting to wonder about you too.

"Probing young girls"? LMAO

Hand on shoulder is NOT "probing."