Tamara Lich to Receive George Jonas Freedom Award, Our Hate-Mongering PM will be Furious

50 minutes ago, West said:

Nonsense. The letters and text messages are what's called evidence. There was no illegal blockade as you've said as the police directed traffic and shut down the area

Before and after... that is the key. 

Before they start and after they know they are gonna get busted.

Too bad the tactic failed LOL

She went to jail, is getting charged and out on bail and now, potentially in breach of bail conditions.

Yup, really smart, your leader is Ha Ha Ha

6 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Before and after... that is the key. 

Before they start and after they know they are gonna get busted.

Too bad the tactic failed LOL

She went to jail, is getting charged and out on bail and now, potentially in breach of bail conditions.

Yup, really smart, your leader is Ha Ha Ha

What a load of nonsense. Communication with the police started before they even got there ?... 

The convoy was under the impression the police were acting in good faith when apparently they weren't.

She only got charged as a political ploy. Nothing more nothing less. Leftists can't stand when people disagree with them... they think it should be a crime and will abuse their power to attack people over politics

Edited by West

3 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

If it wasn’t for the truckers, restrictions and mandates would be worse than they are now.  They put themselves on the line rather than supporting unconstitutional policies like many of you lot.  

Oh, cut it out LOL

The truckers did nothing except be a pain in the as*. They are now yesterdays news and with the exception of a few hero worshippers here, lost as a pencil point in history..

The restrictions were announced to be lifted before the truckers even began their circus LOL

Absolutely nothing unconstitutional went on... get over your false news Ha Ha Ha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, West said:

What a load of nonsense. Communication with the police started before they even got there ?... 

The convoy was under the impression the police were acting in good faith when apparently they weren't.

She only got charged as a political ploy. Nothing more nothing less. Leftists can't stand when people disagree with them... they think it should be a crime and will abuse their power to attack people over politics

Dude, get a timeline.

Before and just before they got punted. Pretty simple.

The convoy was not under any impression of anything except staying warm while drinking beer

There is no such charge as "political ploy". I do not know what she is charged under and, as I said before, neither do you.

You can disagree with me all you want but the fact is, she is charged and now maybe in breach of bail. Sucks to be her and so sad for you worshipping her.

9 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Oh, cut it out LOL

The truckers did nothing except be a pain in the as*. They are now yesterdays news and with the exception of a few hero worshippers here, lost as a pencil point in history..

The restrictions were announced to be lifted before the truckers even began their circus LOL

Absolutely nothing unconstitutional went on... get over your false news Ha Ha Ha

Stop, you Liberal apologist.  You don’t stand up for anything.  You have no appreciation of how protesters were mistreated or how the Emergencies Act was misused.  You don’t see what much of the rest of the world does.  Restrictions were lifted by provinces during the protests.  You have no concept of the timeline.  Some of us watched closely throughout.  You came along late in the game to cheerlead the government and tell us how lucky we are because…Ukraine?  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

Stop, you Liberal apologist.  You don’t stand up for anything.

Ouch...you are hurting my feelings ... NOT.

I apologize for no one and no thing.

If you are stupid enough to flaunt the law, well, they will get you and they did.

The apologist is you for defending an idiot.

You are all wound up about some trucker hero chick, what about her idiot buddy still festering in jail because he cannot find a lawyer to defend or represent him just to get out on bail?? You trucker fanboys are not up in arms about him? Why? He is as stupid as everyone thinks and may take down your trucker convoy mantra??

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Ouch...you are hurting my feelings ... NOT.

I apologize for no one and no thing.

If you are stupid enough to flaunt the law, well, they will get you and they did.

The apologist is you for defending an idiot.

You are all wound up about some trucker hero chick, what about her idiot buddy still festering in jail because he cannot find a lawyer to defend or represent him just to get out on bail?? You trucker fanboys are not up in arms about him? Why? He is as stupid as everyone thinks and may take down your trucker convoy mantra??

You’re just a Trudeau suck-up and apologist.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Dude, get a timeline.

Before and just before they got punted. Pretty simple.

The convoy was not under any impression of anything except staying warm while drinking beer

There is no such charge as "political ploy". I do not know what she is charged under and, as I said before, neither do you.

You can disagree with me all you want but the fact is, she is charged and now maybe in breach of bail. Sucks to be her and so sad for you worshipping her.

The text messages from Chris Barber to a police liason were on January 25th. Which is before they got to Ottawa. This shows that yes the police WERE involved in parking vehicles around parliament. You are claiming it was a blockade... which is a lie. Just like you guys lied about the convoy trying to light an apartment building on fire and lied about Russians funding the convoy.

The ONLY reason she was charged is found in Trudeau's language... she holds "unacceptable views". If this were another demonstration with views the mayor or the Prime Minister approved of, they wouldn't be facing any charges. Which is an abuse of power and shameful in any free and democratic society.. which obviously liberals are doing their darnest to destroy.

Stop lying

Edited by West

On 5/21/2022 at 3:15 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

The government is accountable to Parliament and to the Crown.

Wow. A CEO accountable to his direct subordinates who he picks and moves by hand. Or maybe to a far away mystical person who cannot even if wanted to, do anything. Couldn't you come up with something more credible?

But thank you for spelling it out because these unlikely if not plain caricature notions are all that can be shown for responsibility and accountability of majority governments in this century, by a great G7 democracy. And we are OK with it. So nobody to blame. There will be no surprises.

So given that what are we to make of all the hooey about COVID being a potential bioweapon?

Good point. Many of the same actors who claim this is a nothing burger flu are the same ones saying it  is a Chinese bio weapon cooked up in a Wuhan lab. They need to make up their minds because it can't be both.

13 minutes ago, myata said:

Wow. A CEO accountable to his direct subordinates who he picks and moves by hand. Or maybe to a far away mystical person who cannot even if wanted to, do anything. Couldn't you come up with something more credible?

But thank you for spelling it out because these unlikely if not plain caricature notions are all that can be shown for responsibility and accountability of majority governments in this century, by a great G7 democracy. And we are OK with it. So nobody to blame. There will be no surprises.

Remember what happened to Prime Minister Diefenbaker? He declined to arm Canada with nuclear weapons and Harkness, Davie Fulton and George Hees held him accountable. Just because you are picked by a PM for a cabinet position, doesn't mean you owe him anything. 

Then there was Prime Minister Whitlam who forgot he served at HM's pleasure and was dismissed. Same with MacKenzie King who's Minister of Customs was protectionist by day and a free trader by night. 

You demonstrate a low opinion of the people you hire to govern, but as you have said many times, you would rather whine than actually do anything to change it. It is your choice.

Edited by Queenmandy85

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Good point. Many of the same actors who claim this is a nothing burger flu are the same ones saying it  is a Chinese bio weapon cooked up in a Wuhan lab. They need to make up their minds because it can't be both.

If someone wanted to use a bio weapon against the US, they would base it on bubonic plague collected in California and modify it to kill 90% of the population, while vaccinating everyone in the home country.

Covid is swinging back into China with nasty results, so not a very good weapon. You might as well have a gun that shoots backwards.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, West said:

The text messages from Chris Barber to a police liason were on January 25th. Which is before they got to Ottawa. This shows that yes the police WERE involved in parking vehicles around parliament. You are claiming it was a blockade... which is a lie. Just like you guys lied about the convoy trying to light an apartment building on fire and lied about Russians funding the convoy.

The ONLY reason she was charged is found in Trudeau's language... she holds "unacceptable views". If this were another demonstration with views the mayor or the Prime Minister approved of, they wouldn't be facing any charges. Which is an abuse of power and shameful in any free and democratic society.. which obviously liberals are doing their darnest to destroy.

Stop lying

You guys are just too funny.

Justifying a lost cause. Hanging in with losers of the decade. Your lives must be sad if you still cling to trucker trash.

As long as you spin, I will dance with you. Whether I agree with your points or not, I will do my best to make you comment and make up more stuff :)

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Justifying a lost cause. Hanging in with losers of the decade. Your lives must be sad if you still cling to trucker trash.

As long as you spin, I will dance with you. Whether I agree with your points or not, I will do my best to make you comment and make up more stuff :)

You seem to know alot about making up stuff. Burning down an apartment building... only a leftist would be that sick to make something like that up.

54 minutes ago, West said:

If they didn't break any laws, they will be acquitted. The truckers must have obtained legal advice on what they could do so they should not have acted on some nebulous actions by the police. The police are not lawyers.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Remember what happened to Prime Minister Diefenbaker?

You cannot prove a logical point, with any credibility siting isolated anecdotes. This is a known logical fallacy. I throw a coin but select only heads, hurray the coin can only fall on the head!

This is general problem. There's one specific to good, that means effective, efficient and functional democratic governance too. Accountability cannot be a whim, a fetish or an icon from times long forgotten. It has to be a constant, daily, functional, clean and effective instrument. If it is not in the daily practice of governance stories and picture books will do nothing to replace it. 

56 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup you think they’re trash.  You don’t respect them.   Same mentality as Trudeau.  “Fringe minority”, “unacceptable views”…. They were good enough to provide the essential work of delivering your food and goods while you hid in your house for most of the pandemic.  You think you’re better than them and that they deserve to lose their jobs because of a medical decision?   You think that for protesting they should lose their licenses, have their bank accounts frozen, and be publicly humiliated?   

Edited by Zeitgeist

59 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

If they didn't break any laws, they will be acquitted. The truckers must have obtained legal advice on what they could do so they should not have acted on some nebulous actions by the police. The police are not lawyers.

Easy for you to say. You aren't the one getting run over by a horse, smashed in the head with a club, buried in legal fees, or facing detention in a jail for 18 days (Pat King has been in there since Feb 18) over your political views. 

What happened in Ottawa with politicians utilizing outright lies from the press to press the Emergencies Act is a dangerous precedent to set. Now any politician can decide they don't like the protest and come up with some fake stories to get rid of it 

Edited by West

1 hour ago, West said:

You seem to know alot about making up stuff. Burning down an apartment building... only a leftist would be that sick to make something like that up.

HA HA HA

You sure do know how to spin a yarn

Sad thing is you believe your own yarns.

Ha Ha Ha

44 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yup you think they’re trash.  You don’t respect them.   Same mentality as Trudeau.  “Fringe minority”, “unacceptable views”…. They were good enough to provide the essential work of delivering your food and goods while you hid in your house for most of the pandemic.  You think you’re better than them and that they deserve to lose their jobs because of a medical decision?   You think that for protesting they should lose their licenses, have their bank accounts frozen, and be publicly humiliated?   

I think who is trash? The few that hung on for 3 weeks? Yup

Respect? I have the utmost respect for truckers, real truckers, those that worked.

The real truckers delivered food and goods, wannabes and unemployed were blockading.

You live near me? Oh wait, you are making up shit again to assist your narrative.

All the truckers had their accounts frozen? Oh no, more BS eh?

All the truckers lost their licences? Oh no not that either? More BS.

Publicly humiliated?? Really? Who? The ones that chose to make asses of themselves publicly humiliated themselves. Oh and the one still in jail really gives the truckers a real good example of what they were all about LOL

As I said, you guys are so funny. You have nothing, zero, zip, live in the past, but you do keep trying. Even the truckers have moved on, leaving only the 6 or so of you on this forum to carry the torch.

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

If someone wanted to use a bio weapon against the US, they would base it on bubonic plague collected in California and modify it to kill 90% of the population, while vaccinating everyone in the home country.

extremely lethal bioweapons actually have the paradox of being so deadly that they don't spread very far

the more lethal the disease, the faster it kills the host, rendering it less effective as a military weapon

Y pestis modified to be 90% lethal, would kill so fast & completely, that it would end up containing itself

it would be like Ebola, which never gets very far, because it kills too quickly

if you're going to make diabolical bioweapon, it would be more like Covid

something that incuites the enemy to destroy their own society from within

in hysterical fear of a less lethal virus which spreads to the entire population

Edited by Dougie93

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I think who is trash? The few that hung on for 3 weeks? Yup

Respect? I have the utmost respect for truckers, real truckers, those that worked.

The real truckers delivered food and goods, wannabes and unemployed were blockading.

You live near me? Oh wait, you are making up shit again to assist your narrative.

All the truckers had their accounts frozen? Oh no, more BS eh?

All the truckers lost their licences? Oh no not that either? More BS.

Publicly humiliated?? Really? Who? The ones that chose to make asses of themselves publicly humiliated themselves. Oh and the one still in jail really gives the truckers a real good example of what they were all about LOL

As I said, you guys are so funny. You have nothing, zero, zip, live in the past, but you do keep trying. Even the truckers have moved on, leaving only the 6 or so of you on this forum to carry the torch.

It must be hard knowing that these hard-working truckers who put themselves on the line to defend Charter rights to medical discretion for all are your moral superiors.  When you call them trash you tell me everything I need to know about you.  

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If I have to explain the difference to you then you obviously won't understand it.

Save your explanations, they're not worth shit because they always look like this.

Holmes' "spider web" tracing the movements of Professor Moriarty, in  "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" | Sherlock holmes, Detective  aesthetic, Sherlock

Extremely intelligent people have been acknowledging the possibility that covid was a bioweapon right from the beginning of the covid outbreak. Check my history here if you don't believe me.

I know, I just don't believe these claims of their extreme intelligence, or yours for that matter.

The fact that Obama was into drone-striking people has nothing to do with liberal or conservative policy.

No it definitely has more to do with power than ideology and that said, $10 bucks also says Elizabeth May would never do it.

• Thanks 1