Tamara Lich to Receive George Jonas Freedom Award, Our Hate-Mongering PM will be Furious

16 minutes ago, taxme said:

All of her bail conditions should be lifted. Tamara had become an enemy of the state and she needed to be dealt with. In today's Marxist Trudeau WEF globalist world, anyone who dares to disagree with him must be punished so they will not do it again. Many courts in Canada appear to have been taken over by a bunch of anti-freedom of speech Marxist liberal appointed judges and prosecutor activists. The bloody bsatreds are everywhere. 

So, just what the hell is going on in Canada these days, especially since covid came along? It's not covid that we need to worry about any longer. It is all of those covid mandates that were put in place and where some still are. We need all of those covid mandates gone now. Works well for me. ?

Oh yeah they use "well rights aren't absolute" to justify their authoritarianism and target people they disagree with. The nazi style

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Ha ha ha ha.... this WEF conspiracy in the best yet, since Poilievre's own campaign chair went to WEF as did Harper.  Even the Toronto Sun wants Pierre to drop this crackpot stuff, lest the Conservative party be known for crackpots who are like you.
2. I never see myself as perfect although I have noticed that many retarded and depleted individuals say that about me.  Strange.

1. There is nothing wrong with Poilievre's own campaign chair going to the WEF globalist great reset event. Maybe it was all about trying to find out as to what is going to be talked about there. Try and get it straight from the donkeys mouth. I am pretty sure that Trudeau had someone go there also. So, what's your point, Mikey boy? 

1a. I think that it would be better to be seen as a crackpot than to be seen as a crackhead like you. Just saying. 

2. Those retarded and depleted individuals must be trying very hard to try and get on your good side so that they can  become best friends with you. Those are the only ones that I could see that would want to be with you and praise you as being seen as perfect. You are strange alright. Just saying. ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, West said:

Oh yeah they use "well rights aren't absolute" to justify their authoritarianism and target people they disagree with. The nazi style

When the Bolsheviks took over Russia in 1917, they also had a constitution that pretty much said that the people have rights and freedoms. That did not last for very long after the commies took over. And for over sixty long and suffering tyranny years those innocent Russian people suffered under their new Bolshevik communist constitution. Millions of innocent Russian people died at the hands of the communists.

Tamara is now suffering under our so called COR and Constitution that says that we have rights and freedoms and assembly also. Ha-ha. It now does appear as though the only rights that we have now is what the dicktator in Ottawa will allow us to have. While pretty much the rest of the world are dropping all of their covid mandates, this fool in Ottawa still wants to keep some of his covid mandates alive and well.

We still have to wear a mask in the airports and on a plane or train, and on top of that we now have to fill out an ArrCan app to be able to enter back into Canada. We have to tell Trudeau as to when we are leaving Canada and when we are coming back. Why do I have to be forced to tell the government as to when I am leaving and coming back to Canada? That does not appear to be free at all. Although I am pretty sure that Mikey has no problem with it.  If this is not seen as communism by anyone, well they truly must be living in a zombie like world. Pretty sad, eh? ?

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

When the Bolsheviks took over Russia in 1917, they also had a constitution that pretty much said that the people have rights and freedoms. That did not last for very long after the commies took over. And for over sixty long and suffering tyranny years those innocent Russian people suffered under their new Bolshevik communist constitution. Millions of innocent Russian people died at the hands of the communists.

Tamara is now suffering under our so called COR and Constitution that says that we have rights and freedoms and assembly also. Ha-ha. It now does appear as though the only rights that we have now is what the dicktator in Ottawa will allow us to have. While pretty much the rest of the world are dropping all of their covid mandates, this fool in Ottawa still wants to keep some of his covid mandates alive and well.

We still have to wear a mask in the airports and on a plane or train, and on top of that we now have to fill out an ArrCan app to be able to enter back into Canada. We have to tell Trudeau as to when we are leaving Canada and when we are coming back. Why do I have to be forced to tell the government as to when I am leaving and coming back to Canada? That does not appear to be free at all. Although I am pretty sure that Mikey has no problem with it.  If this is not seen as communism by anyone, well they truly must be living in a zombie like world. Pretty sad, eh? ?

You also have to allow Trudeau permission to read your text messages to make sure you aren't engaging in thought crimes or have unacceptable views

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jack9000 said:

Jesus Christ lol loss our rights and freedoms  ? go live in a 3 Rd world country for few years and see how much rights and freedoms you got you had alot more here in the pandemic the you would there grow up FFS you like a little kid who crys when he can't have 100 percent of what be wants 

During the covid hoax plandemic, Canadians lost plenty of their rights and freedoms. We were pretty much living in a 3rd world communist like country then, and in some cases, even now. I can finally go to the states now for a visit but I have to fill out an ArrCan app, and tell the government as to when I am leaving Canada, and when I will be returning back to Canada. 

So, why should I have to tell Trudeau as to when I am leaving Canada, and when I am returning back to Canada? This sure looks like what goes on in some communist countries. Maybe you can give me a good reason for this communist like tactic going on here with this ArrCan bullshit, mouthpiece? 

I know that I do have a bit more freedom that many people living in some 3rd world or communists country has, but ffs stunned,  are you still unaware and you cannot see as to what is still going on in Canada today? When I finally get all of our rights and freedoms back that we had before covid, then I will be happy. But until then, I am not really free as I once was in Canada today. Live with it, Mac. ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, taxme said:

1. There is nothing wrong with Poilievre's own campaign chair going to the WEF globalist great reset event. Maybe it was all about trying to find out as to what is going to be talked about there. Try and get it straight from the donkeys mouth. I am pretty sure that Trudeau had someone go there also. So, what's your point, Mikey boy? 

2.. I think that it would be better to be seen as a crackpot than to be seen as a crackhead like you. Just saying. 

3. Those retarded and depleted individuals must be trying very hard to try and get on your good side so that they can  become best friends with you. ?

1. Poilievre says he will bar anyone who attended from being in his cabinet or somesuch ?  Well... that's Stephen Harper and his campaign chair...  Great principles, there...

2. Crackhead !  ?

3. Ok, that's you though...

3 hours ago, West said:

Well according to a judge she DID NOT break a court order. The prosecutor is a raging leftist doing the dirty work of Trudeau. 

In more positive news some of her bail conditions have been lifted.

Yes, that is what the story is about Captain Obvious LOL.

Quit with the Trudeau shit already. He has nothing to do with the Ontario justice system . It is provincial. She is in shit for breaking existing Ontario and Ottawa City laws.

Oh and Taxme and West, get a room for gawds sake, you guys drooling over each other gets old, pull in WesCanMan when you need little more variety :)

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The highest form of morality is the conscientious objector.  You may not agree with her cause, but she has a constitutionally protected right to free speech.  These days I fear our “system” more than someone like Lich.  Shut her down and set a precedent.  She isn’t the FLQ and our government’s use of martial law was pure government overreach.  Trying to imprison her so she won’t receive a freedom award is straight out of a dictatorship.

Once again, she was not charged under anything other than existing Ontario and Ottawa laws.

She had bail conditions and had to respect them but, the judge said she was no in contravention of them so, bail was not revoked,. Accept small victiories

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes, that is what the story is about Captain Obvious LOL.

Quit with the Trudeau shit already. He has nothing to do with the Ontario justice system . It is provincial. She is in shit for breaking existing Ontario and Ottawa City laws.

Oh and Taxme and West, get a room for gawds sake, you guys drooling over each other gets old, pull in WesCanMan when you need little more variety :)

You clearly missed the memo. The judge slapped down the liberal lunacy today. Lich WILL NOT be going back to jail for the crime of accepting a freedom award AND she can visit Ottawa if she chooses. 

Trudeau and his lovers in Ottawa are of the same ilk. Guy is too cowardly to get his hands dirty so sends the gestapo out instead.. like most dictators do

Edited by West

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Once again, she was not charged under anything other than existing Ontario and Ottawa laws.

She had bail conditions and had to respect them but, the judge said she was no in contravention of them so, bail was not revoked,. Accept small victiories

A charge is just that... a charge. The liberals abused the legal system just like they abused the Emergencies Act. Their charges are built on lies.. pretty pathetic for a supposedly free country. 

The leftists know the chances of conviction are small but have adopted the American style of justice system where they sink you in legal fees in hopes you'll bend. She's got some money behind her so I doubt it will happen but still sad nontheless

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, West said:

A charge is just that... a charge. The liberals abused the legal system just like they abused the Emergencies Act. Their charges are built on lies.. pretty pathetic for a supposedly free country. 

Anyone who knows history, knows this is what dictators and tyrants do to their political and public opposition.

Europe knows, that's why Trudeau's actions have been denounced by so many leaders in Europe and why he was ignored at that last meeting and spoke basically to an empty house.

Canadians haven't experienced this type of dictatorship before. Maybe that's why so many are slow at recognizing it.

This is just the beginning.

Canadians better wake up and start paying attention to what bills are being passed behind their backs and look underneath the sugar-coating.  Trudeau's pact with Singh lasts until 2025 and the things that he is trying to do behind the scenes - He is trying to change laws and introduce bills that will make him dictator for life.   Even some of the Senators are becoming alarmed at what he's doing.

Edited by Goddess

10 minutes ago, Goddess said:

1.  Anyone who knows history, knows this is what dictators and tyrants do to their political and public opposition.

2. Trudeau's actions have been denounced by so many leaders in Europe 

3. Canadians haven't experienced this type of dictatorship before. Maybe that's why so many are slow at recognizing it.

4. This is just the beginning.

1.  Riiiight... They respect the independence of the courts, and let critics Go free to express their opposition.  

2. Let's count.  Macron ?  Johnson ?

3. Uh.  We were a Dominion without elections.  A literal dictatorship under King George.  You really should be paying me for these little lessons you know.

4. So Tamara was put in jail, and a judge released her. It sounds like things are getting better better for her not worse. And this is the beginning? Seems like the beginning of the end.

42 minutes ago, West said:

You clearly missed the memo. The judge slapped down the liberal lunacy today. Lich WILL NOT be going back to jail for the crime of accepting a freedom award AND she can visit Ottawa if she chooses. 

Trudeau and his lovers in Ottawa are of the same ilk. Guy is too cowardly to get his hands dirty so sends the gestapo out instead.. like most dictators do

The judge decided she would not jeopardize her bail restrictions. Period.

Don't spin this into something it is not. And it is not something LOL

Get together with your boyfriends (and Godess too) and stroke yourselves silly :)

21 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1.  Riiiight... They respect the independence of the courts, and let critics Go free to express their opposition.  

2. Let's count.  Macron ?  Johnson ?

3. Uh.  We were a Dominion without elections.  A literal dictatorship under King George.  You really should be paying me for these little lessons you know.

4. So Tamara was put in jail, and a judge released her. It sounds like things are getting better better for her not worse. And this is the beginning? Seems like the beginning of the end.

You're an  ostrich.

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

THEY. JUST. SET. HER. FREE.

THEY. ARE. STILL. TRYING. TO. JAIL. HER.

GUNTER: Elites just can’t accept that there was no convoy conspiracy (msn.com)

Indeed, Crown counsel Karimjee was so belligerent in court about the need to put the convoy organizer back behind bars that the judge cautioned him to maintain decorum, after which Karimjee testily demanded the judge step aside, which is both unusual and odd.

Edited by Goddess

49 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The judge decided she would not jeopardize her bail restrictions. Period.

Don't spin this into something it is not. And it is not something LOL

Get together with your boyfriends (and Godess too) and stroke yourselves silly :)

?.. you were FALSELY stating she violated her bail conditions. That lunatic prosecutor tried to put her back in jail for accepting a Freedom award (how ironic ?). AND she's literally facing charges for SAYING "hold the line". None of the actions of these leftists belong anywhere near a free and democratic society. 

6 minutes ago, West said:

?.. you were FALSELY stating she violated her bail conditions. That lunatic prosecutor tried to put her back in jail for accepting a Freedom award (how ironic ?). AND she's literally facing charges for SAYING "hold the line". None of the actions of these leftists belong anywhere near a free and democratic society. 

Never.

I said if she were to broach or break her bail conditions she would be violating them and would suffer the consequences. 

Cut the whining Dude.

She still has to face the charges. She may get off but, she will always have that hanging  over her head. May even affect her out of country abilities depending how the country she wants to visit looks upon her charges.

33 minutes ago, Goddess said:

THEY. ARE. STILL. TRYING. TO. JAIL. HER.

The thing is, if bail would have been denied, you would have come on here and said we were on the verge of a dictatorship.

Bail was not denied, and she was set free with restrictions loosened.

And yet here you are still screaming hysterically that there's a dictatorship coming.

Oh well...

If you notice, I didn't decry the ruling. I stand by the courts, the very same ones that gave you the ruling that you for some reason are unhappy with.

I guess he would just rather her stay in jail.

Let's face it, you're just never happy.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

And yet here you are still screaming hysterically that there's a dictatorship coming.

I'm not "screaming hysterically."  This is an online forum.  If I was screaming hysterically - I'd be using all caps.  Like you.

I watch the Senate a fair amount.  There are some Senators who are very concerned with Trudeau's lust for power and his constant attempts at making legislation that gives him all the power.  Denise Batters is one of them who has often spoken out.

I get it, you are not concerned by anything Trudeau does.

**shrug**

Not my fault you wanna be a 4 year old with your fingers in your ears crying "I can't hear you!! Neener, neener, neener!  Can't hear you!  Not listennnnnniiiiinnnnggg!  Neener, neener!"

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Not my fault you wanna be a 4 year old with your fingers in your ears crying "I can't hear you!! Neener, neener, neener!  Can't hear you!  Not listennnnnniiiiinnnnggg!  Neener, neener!"

Ok, let me ask for comparison - did you think Harper's security measures were worse or not as bad?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Never.

I said if she were to broach or break her bail conditions she would be violating them and would suffer the consequences. 

Cut the whining Dude.

She still has to face the charges. She may get off but, she will always have that hanging  over her head. May even affect her out of country abilities depending how the country she wants to visit looks upon her charges.

Yes just go along with politically motivated prosecutions. Never speak out about governments abusing the legal system. Remain quiet as leftists push sick policies and make the country unpalatable to live. Watch as leftist politicians abuse your fellow Canadians over a personal medical decision.

I've honestly never been one for politics but after watching Trudeau et al turn this country into a clown show I have no choice. He's a disgrace. Families ripped apart because of his B.S. Employees of several decades let go or forced to go without pay over their decision not to take an injection. The man's a joke. And quite frankly I'm disgusted by the number of people who cheer it on

Edited by West
  • Like 2