You have all heard about it by now. Donald Trump writes: ""Highly respected Dinesh D'Souza, working together with Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote, just released a trailer to their new movie, "2,000 Mules," that shows the world exactly how the 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged and Stolen. The movie exposes the lies of the Democrats, RINOs, and Fake News who say it was the "most secure election in history." It was, perhaps, the least secure in history. The ballot box was stuffed, and stuffed like never before—and it's all on video. Ballots were trafficked and sold in a massive operation in each Swing State. The evidence is so damning, what will the cowards who sat and did nothing about the stolen election say now? The way our votes were taken away is a disgrace to our Nation. It must be fixed."

Do you want to see it for free? Well, here is the trailer: https://2000mules.com/

Sadly, the fascists at Youtube have banned all mention of it, so I cannot insert the video here. As soon as this forum accepts Rumble and Bitchute video players I can.

And now, thanks to an enterprising individual, the entire documentary is here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zZRf03sOTNl9/

Enjoy, and fear. The world last superpower is now ruled by an illegal Marxist Junte. You Canadians should be very afraid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Pro Trump lies and propaganda cannot be discussed rationally

In this case, the lies and propaganda come from you. I am an American citizen, born in America, 59 years old. I know my country. You do not. Your posts to date prove that you choose to spread propaganda and fake news instead of facts, and your Trump Derangement Syndrome is acute and systemic.

As such, posters please ignore.

Like a true Marxist you do not think they are intelligent to make up their own minds for themselves, you need to try to order them not to view the content. But unlike you I trust the posters here. They are adults and can make up their own minds without your Stalinist censorship.

Edited by Great American

The riveting ‘2000 Mules’ proves there was massive election fraud

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/the_riveting_2000_mules_proves_there_was_massive_election_fraud.html

Dinesh D’Souza is an effective filmmaker and he didn’t disappoint with 2000 Mules, a riveting documentary examining the way leftist organizations used activists to stuff ballots in the 2020 election (and the 2020 Georgia run-off election that handed the Senate to the Democrats). However, after watching it, I felt there were some unanswered questions that also deserve scrutiny so I hope D’Souza follows up on these issues.

2000 Mules begins with the premise that Trump voters have found it impossible to believe that Trump lost the election. When they contrast his campaign appearances (60,000 screaming fans) with Biden’s campaign appearances (6 vaguely animated lumps sitting in little circles); the bellwether states showing Trump winning by a large margin; the significant gains Trump made with Hispanics and Blacks; the millions of votes Trump gained over the four years of his presidency; and the mysterious overnight counting shut-down in the states that ultimately gave Biden his “victory,” they know that something is wrong.

The folks at True the Vote also suspected that something was wrong, very wrong. The founder, Catherine Engelbrecht, working with Gregg Philips and a team of computer analysts, came up with a very clever way to determine whether there was fraud. They suspected as much, thanks to the way in which Democrats in key states used COVID as an excuse to increase absentee voting. That included states which allowed only absentee voting with drop boxes across cities and towns, where there had been massive ballot harvesting. That is, people, both real and fake, didn’t fill out their own ballots. Instead, they were collected, completed, and put into drop boxes by partisan and paid activists.

To prove this theory, True the Vote obtained geo-tracking information for major urban areas in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, and Arizona, allowing them to follow cell phone signals. They marked all the drop boxes and all the facilities for left-wing non-profits. They then looked for cell phones that traveled between the non-profits and drop boxes at least ten times (to be sure to winnow out statistical noise). Through FOIA requests, they also obtained as many videos as they could showing people stuffing multiple ballots into the drop boxes, a completely illegal act.

Their data revealed 2,200 mules in just five cities, visiting between 20 and 45 drop boxes each, at which they dropped off an average of five ballots. When you do the math, the numbers are staggering:

237800_5_.jpg

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/the_riveting_2000_mules_proves_there_was_massive_election_fraud.html

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Pro Trump lies and propaganda cannot be discussed rationally.  They are spread by agents who only accept their own paid sources.

A day will come this year, when your favourite news sources tell you that the 2020 election was won by massive fraud, and the guilty are being arrested in the swing states.

After your second or third round of upchucking, you will realize that your trusted news organizations had been stubbornly wrong on this(and Joe’s performance, the economy, the bio labs in Ukraine, the vaccines, etc.) when the facts said otherwise, and little conservative news sources were reporting with more integrity.

At that point you will have an opportunity to leave your delusions fed to you by said news organizations.  I predict you will not leave them.  Time will tell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Pro Trump lies and propaganda cannot be discussed rationally.  They are spread by agents who only accept their own paid sources.

No thanks, I'm a Dinesh D'Souza fan and I hope I can see this film soon.?

On the plus side for you, there will be a massive effort to prevent this film from being distributed.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Dinesh D'Souza  

Never heard of him  Looked him up.  Yeah, conspiracy theories, angertainment, outrage outrage outrage.

It's really like video games, not politics.

I like talking about things like politics, and economy - using history and science to examine ideas objectively.  

This forum has turned into people who like the equivalent of right-wing comic books.  

Enjoy it from your seat on my ignore list...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sharkman said:

A day will come this year, when your favourite news sources tell you that the 2020 election was won by massive fraud, and the guilty are being arrested in the swing states.

After your second or third round of upchucking, you will realize that your trusted news organizations had been stubbornly wrong on this(and Joe’s performance, the economy, the bio labs in Ukraine, the vaccines, etc.) when the facts said otherwise, and little conservative news sources were reporting with more integrity.

At that point you will have an opportunity to leave your delusions fed to you by said news organizations.  I predict you will not leave them.  Time will tell.

I think that's a fairly safe prediction. After all, they didn't leave the delusions when collusion and extorting Ukraine turned out to be fake

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Never heard of him  Looked him up.  Yeah, conspiracy theories, angertainment, outrage outrage outrage.

I like talking about things like politics, and economy - using history and science to examine ideas objectively.  

This forum has turned into people who like the equivalent of right-wing comic books.  

Enjoy it from your seat on my ignore list...

Another one on your ignore list? 

7 hours ago, ironstone said:

No thanks, I'm a Dinesh D'Souza fan and I hope I can see this film soon.?

Thanks to an enterprising individual, the entire complete documentary is here for free: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zZRf03sOTNl9/ 

On the plus side for you, there will be a massive effort to prevent this film from being distributed.

Its done. Its out. They cannot stop because there is a digital download direct from the site: https://2000mules.com/

The premier online viewing was view by Trump and DeSantis at Trump's home in Florida by the way.

8 hours ago, sharkman said:

Excellent

7 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Wow. You are truly lost in a fantasy world of Leftist propaganda. People like you are truly frightening.

Forum members, Dinesh Joseph D'Souza is an Indian-American political commentator and author, and also a filmmaker. He has written over a dozen books, several of them New York Times best-sellers. He graduated from Dartmouth College and he became a naturalized citizen in 1991.

His other films/documentaries include:

Trump Card (Documentary) 2020
Infidel (executive producer) 2019
Death of a Nation (based on the book "The Big Lie" by) 2018
Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party 2016
America: Imagine the World Without Her 2014
2016: Obama's America  2012

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Great American said:

Wow. You are truly lost in a fantasy world of Leftist propaganda. People like you are truly frightening.

Forum members, Dinesh Joseph D'Souza is an Indian-American political commentator and author, and also a filmmaker. He has written over a dozen books, several of them New York Times best-sellers. He graduated from Dartmouth College and he became a naturalized citizen in 1991.

His other films/documentaries include:

Trump Card (Documentary) 2020
Infidel (executive producer) 2019
Death of a Nation (based on the book "The Big Lie" by) 2018
Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party 2016
America: Imagine the World Without Her 2014
2016: Obama's America  2012

I've been paying attention to the Progaganda (misspelled on purpose) on this one and they've all been pulling a Michael Hardner by claiming expertise on something they hadn't seen yet.

Their big proposed gotcha was Geotracking wasn't accurate enough to say for sure that the phones approaching the polling stations could be tracked accurate enough to know for sure that, that particular person was stuffing the ballot boxes.

But I saw the True the vote girl with her partner being interviewed and they were showing video clips from the movie of actual people actually stuffing the ballot boxes. Over and over again. They said they had many more.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Oh yes...Ignore Ignore Ignore...PLEASE!!!

LOL...there is no real argument to the corruption of the 2020 election except, the court refused to hear the evidence. This only rubs salt in an open wound and guarantees the Republicans will take back both houses and the Whitehouse.

And the Libbie lies continue. But pay-back will be a monumental BITCH!

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

OK, I've seen enough. That election was fixed.

If you're calling that the "big lie" you have your head up your ass. You don't know what you're talking about. Refusing to acknowledge the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And your "nothing to see here" judges need to learn that lesson too.

• Thanks 1

On 5/8/2022 at 1:51 PM, Great American said:

You have all heard about it by now. Donald Trump writes: ""Highly respected Dinesh D'Souza, working together with Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote, just released a trailer to their new movie, "2,000 Mules," that shows the world exactly how the 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged and Stolen. The movie exposes the lies of the Democrats, RINOs, and Fake News who say it was the "most secure election in history." It was, perhaps, the least secure in history. The ballot box was stuffed, and stuffed like never before—and it's all on video. Ballots were trafficked and sold in a massive operation in each Swing State. The evidence is so damning, what will the cowards who sat and did nothing about the stolen election say now? The way our votes were taken away is a disgrace to our Nation. It must be fixed."

Do you want to see it for free? Well, here is the trailer: https://2000mules.com/

Sadly, the fascists at Youtube have banned all mention of it, so I cannot insert the video here. As soon as this forum accepts Rumble and Bitchute video players I can.

And now, thanks to an enterprising individual, the entire documentary is here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zZRf03sOTNl9/

Enjoy, and fear. The world last superpower is now ruled by an illegal Marxist Junte. You Canadians should be very afraid.

Of course we all knew and heard of these things going on election night.  It was the most insecure election I would say in modern history for a Western nation.  

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 2:56 PM, Great American said:

In this case, the lies and propaganda come from you. I am an American citizen, born in America, 59 years old. I know my country. You do not. Your posts to date prove that you choose to spread propaganda and fake news instead of facts, and your Trump Derangement Syndrome is acute and systemic.

Like a true Marxist you do not think they are intelligent to make up their own minds for themselves, you need to try to order them not to view the content. But unlike you I trust the posters here. They are adults and can make up their own minds without your Stalinist censorship.

My wife is American who moved to Canada - and sadly she went native.

20 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

How will someone 'prevent' the film from being seen ?  Remove it from YouTube and you still have lots of platforms available...

There was a documentary that was not flattering for Hillary on ABC.  You can no longer find it.

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

If you're calling that the "big lie" you have your head up your ass. You don't know what you're talking about. Refusing to acknowledge the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And your "nothing to see here" judges need to learn that lesson too.

You are a good person. Thanks for watching.

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Joe Biden a man who had 6 fans at his rallies, and obviously suffers from dementia, out performed the black Messiah Obama?  Not a chance.

13 hours ago, Great American said:

Thanks to an enterprising individual, the entire complete documentary is here for free: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zZRf03sOTNl9/ 

Its done. Its out. They cannot stop because there is a digital download direct from the site: https://2000mules.com/

The premier online viewing was view by Trump and DeSantis at Trump's home in Florida by the way.

Thanks for the link. I'm going to watch it this week on my lunch breaks as I have crappy slow internet at home.

I have seen the trailer for this film and I have yet to hear any credible explanation for these people skulking around in the dead of night stuffing these ballot boxes. 2000 of these mules no less! They stuff the ballots in, then they take selfies. Selfies in order to get paid? It stinks to high heaven.

• Like 1