18 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Joe Biden a man who had 6 fans at his rallies, and obviously suffers from dementia, out performed the black Messiah Obama?  Not a chance.

17 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Thanks for the link. I'm going to watch it this week on my lunch breaks as I have crappy slow internet at home.

I have seen the trailer for this film and I have yet to hear any credible explanation for these people skulking around in the dead of night stuffing these ballot boxes. 2000 of these mules no less! They stuff the ballots in, then they take selfies. Selfies in order to get paid? It stinks to high heaven.

Oh, you guys don't know that half of it. Their big mistake is that all the related data never changed, so all circumstantial and related data point to a Trump win, and only the vote count says otherwise.

For example:

How do you win 81+m votes despite losing house seats in the bluest of areas, like New York and California? How did the down ballot races not translate anywhere close to Biden’s votes?

• How did Trump set GOP records with minority voters, not seen since the 1960’s?
  • How did Trump INCREASE his votes between elections, by over 10.5m which is second or third historically, and almost never happens? Reagan increased his votes by more, in his 49 state landslide. Most US presidents LOSE votes between elections - Obama lost something like 4-5 million.
  • How did Biden win the most amount of votes ever on record, yet win the election with the fewest amount of counties won, also a record?
  • How did Trump lose the election, while carrying 99% of all Bellwether counties by an average of a 16-point margin? That many Bellwether counties being wrong on an election outcome is a statistical anomaly not ever seen on record.
  • How did nursing home and hospice care centers boost voting by 90% in some urban areas, dramatically increasing the # of patients in them who vote, by a magnitude that’s also unprecedented and off the charts…
  • How did Trump win African-American majority counties 9% to Biden’s 8%?
  • How did he win Hispanic-majority counties by 39% to Biden’s 19%?

These things are all IMPOSSIBLE if Biden really won.

Edited by Great American
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Great American said:

Oh, you guys don't know that half of it. Their big mistake is that all the related date never changed, so all circumstantial and related data point to  a Trump win, and only the vote count says otherwise.

For example:

How do you win 81+m votes despite losing house seats in the bluest of areas, like New York and California? How did the down ballot races not translate anywhere close to Biden’s votes?

• How did Trump set GOP records with minority voters, not seen since the 1960’s?
  • How did Trump INCREASE his votes between elections, by over 10.5m which is second or third historically, and almost never happens? Reagan increased his votes by more, in his 49 state landslide. Most US presidents LOSE votes between elections - Obama lost something like 4-5 million.
  • How did Biden win the most amount of votes ever on record, yet win the election with the fewest amount of counties won, also a record?
  • How did Trump lose the election, while carrying 99% of all Bellwether counties by an average of a 16-point margin? That many Bellwether counties being wrong on an election outcome is a statistical anomaly not ever seen on record.
  • How did nursing home and hospice care centers boost voting by 90% in some urban areas, dramatically increasing the # of patients in them who vote, by a magnitude that’s also unprecedented and off the charts…

And Florida.  Trump did great in Florida.  And I suspected to see that translate into the rest of the country.  Indeed in Ohio and PENN it looked like Trump was doing great.  Then the voting was stopped. And 200,000 Biden votes appeared out of nowhere.  

There is a rumor that True the Vote is going to dump the addresses to the mule locations.  Fox News, like I expected, won't play the film.  I wouldn't be surprised if they canned Tucker.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 2:46 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Pro Trump lies and propaganda cannot be discussed rationally.  They are spread by agents who only accept their own paid sources.

As such, posters please ignore.

Why are you afraid to look at what they have to say? 

Why are you writing it off as propaganda without even looking at it?

Why should people follow your advice, and not look at it? You're a self-proclaimed conservative without any conservative viewpoints who unfalteringly supports Trudeau and the Dems. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Great American said:

Oh, you guys don't know that half of it.

•  

I predict that the leftist rebuttal will look something like this:

"I'm a conservative, but even I will acknowledge that the 2020 election was the most secure election in US history. Anyone who questions that is a racist and a traitor. You should be banned from this site, and the rest of the internet."

Edited by WestCanMan

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Why are you afraid to look at what they have to say? 

Why are you writing it off as propaganda without even looking at it?

Why should people follow your advice, and not look at it?

Thats what his ilk does.

You're a self-proclaimed conservative without any conservative viewpoints who unfalteringly supports Trudeau and the Dems. 

We call his kind a RINO

• Like 1

The only thing I found a bit disappointing was the fact that the movie did not name the non-profits involved.

That's what I was thinking too...

But now there's this:

Well, that disappointment is over.  True the Vote has announced that, in a few weeks, it will make available to the public every single bit of information it has regarding the drop-box fraud.  Or, as Catherine Engelbrecht, who founded True the Vote, calls it, pulling the ripcord:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/true_the_vote_is_about_to_drop_an_information_bomb_regarding_election_fraud.html

• Like 2

The AP, naturally, did what the left calls a "fact check" on the movie but that BS has been easily debunked by fact checks of the "fact checkers." You can see some in the article linked above.

Or don't read it and wait for this:

Judging by the AP's frantic effort to challenge the movie's premises, in a few weeks, it's going to be fun to see what happens when all of the facts — including the identity of those non-profits — are out there.

• Like 1

So I was too cheap to pay the $30 but the trailer mentioned voting drop boxes?  Why would there be unsecure drop boxes?  That seems like a VERY bad idea.  The only drop box we have in Canada is the one at the polling station that can only be accessed during voting hours.  The idea of people being able to unmonitored push things into a drop box seems like a cheat waiting to happen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Faramir said:

So I was too cheap to pay the $30 but the trailer mentioned voting drop boxes?  Why would there be unsecure drop boxes?  That seems like a VERY bad idea.  The only drop box we have in Canada is the one at the polling station that can only be accessed during voting hours.  The idea of people being able to unmonitored push things into a drop box seems like a cheat waiting to happen.

Covid was the impetus for many additional drop boxes. Democrats used Covid as cover for many evil things

2 minutes ago, Great American said:

Covid was the impetus for many additional drop boxes. Democrats used Covid as cover for many evil things

Yes clearly the slow non technical way Canada does it is how the USA should be allowed to count votes.  No drop boxes.  Just the poll station where a poll watcher can check you on the voting roll then allow you to vote, as they watch you insert the ballot into the box.

Leftists are staying away from this thread. The silence is deafening.

Usually they'd be here caterwauling about treason, Jan 6th, and laughing about conspiracy theories, but the memo seems to have gone out that they need to stay away from this topic and let it fizzle out. 

• Haha 1

On 5/9/2022 at 4:32 PM, Great American said:

Oh, you guys don't know that half of it. Their big mistake is that all the related data never changed, so all circumstantial and related data point to a Trump win, and only the vote count says otherwise.

For example:

Yeah I tried explaining this to my brother how mathematically it's impossible to make this many gains yet still lose the election. He maintains that everyone hates Trump which drove up mail ins and passes it off as a conspiracy theory/anomoly

Really makes no sense

On 5/10/2022 at 2:54 PM, Faramir said:

I gave you a LINK to the free video in the first post

I find this pretty watch-worthy.

Lauren Southern is a Conservative Documentary film maker among other things.

What's above is a critique of 2000 Mules largely on the grounds of how she would have done it differently.

There are valid critiques of 2000 Mules but those who made the film claim there going to do the ol' Breitbart trick and release the totality of the evidence (most likely in bits) in the upcoming weeks as the criticisms appear. In this way you get more mileage plus you discredit critics.

Lauren acknowledges that, however she considers the consequences if the upcoming evidence doesn't plug the holes she sees in the film.

She does all this scene by scene so if you want to know what's in the film but can't find the time or money to watch the whole original product this is a way to get a pretty good idea of what exactly is in there. Bookmark it and come back if you just want to watch in chunks.

43 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I find this pretty watch-worthy.

What's above is a critique of 2000 Mules largely on the grounds of how she would have done it differently.

There are valid critiques of 2000 Mules but those who made the film claim there going to do the ol' Breitbart trick and release the totality of the evidence (most likely in bits) in the upcoming weeks as the criticisms appear. In this way you get more mileage plus you discredit critics.

Lauren acknowledges that, however she considers the consequences if the upcoming evidence doesn't plug the holes she sees in the film.

She does all this scene by scene so if you want to know what's in the film but can't find the time or money to watch the whole original product this is a way to get a pretty good idea of what exactly is in there. Bookmark it and come back if you just want to watch in chunks.

This sick old man has to say she is not hard to look at.

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I never heard of her, and I am a 60 year old Conservative American.

Its easy to poke holes in stuff. If she is poking holes in the best documentary about the stolen election then she is no conservative. Lots of people call themselves conservatives and they are not.

If she were a real conservative she would have made her own film ABOUT the stolen election. What little I watched I found her to be abrasive and snotty.

She is also a Canadian. She does not know what went know here. I do.

Edited by Great American

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

. . . . if you want to know what's in the film but can't find the time or money to watch the whole original product . . . . 

Okay, I think this is the 4th time I said this:

Here is the whole film for free: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zZRf03sOTNl9/

Lauren Southern is Canadian but she's well known world wide. She got big as a YouTuber back in the day when "alt-right" simply meant anti-woke. Then she started making documentaries. If you watch her critique above she's not putting down the film 2000 mule. It's more like she's pointing out stuff she'd do different and why. She likes Dinesh.

Her critique on the film is in answer to requests from fans. I think one would be more likely to attach credibility to what it examines than less. It didn't waver my support for 2000 mules. I'm still more convinced than ever the fix was in for the 2020 election. I'm with Lauren though on the idea it will be more waterproof from attack when all the evidence is revealed in the upcoming weeks.

2000 mules is an hour and 27 minutes and those who don't want to rip Dinesh off are being asked to pay a fee. The critique is 27 minutes. It's free on YouTube to anybody.

Chief Justice Roberts in a 2018 case dealing with cell phone geotracking and privacy issues: “When the Government tracks the location of a cell phone, it achieves near perfect surveillance as if it had attached an ankle monitor to the phone’s user.”

I'm assuming you know who Andrew Breitbart is, GA. Lauren was big on YouTube in the Breitbart days. Then she disappeared to do documentaries

One of her points in consideration of 2000 Mules from a documentarian's perspective was if she was making the film she would have followed a specific mule showing his trail of drop boxes then identified him or her as the ballot box stuffer we saw on film.

Lauren suggests we still might see that.

Edited by Infidel Dog