US Supreme Court strikes down Roe V. Wade

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Where the hell do you get these asinine ideas from? You apparently figure men don't love their babies?

Hates...men...babies...caucasians...black Americans...

Hey...you could work for Planned Parenthood.

So, again, all of this is stupid. If you aren't a woman, you don't have to bear the costs. And, you have exactly zero idea what you are talking about with respect to anything else surrounding the issue. You aren't a doctor, you aren't even a psychologist, or anything even close. A woman aborts a baby about once a month, and it's fine. It has nothing to do with you.

There is no other case in which a human being is forced to sacrifice themselves medically for another human, and we aren't even talking about real humans here. Just clumps of cells. And as always spare me the lies about how much you care about babies. You don't, and nobody outside of you guys think that you do.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

So, again, all of this is stupid. If you aren't a woman, you don't have to bear the costs. And, you have exactly zero idea what you are talking about with respect to anything else surrounding the issue. You aren't a doctor, you aren't even a psychologist, or anything even close. A woman aborts a baby about once a month, and it's fine. It has nothing to do with you.

There is no other case in which a human being is forced to sacrifice themselves medically for another human, and we aren't even talking about real humans here. Just clumps of cells. And as always spare me the lies about how much you care about babies. You don't, and nobody outside of you guys think that you do.

Again...Where the hell do you get these asinine ideas from?

My wife and I have 3 children. Believe me...I bore the costs. And as a father, I have a very good idea of what I'm talking about.

If it were my child, it would have a lot to do with me. See...I happen to have a conscience...unlike you.

"Just clumps of cells"...I rest my case.

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

My wife and I have 3 children. Believe me...I bore the costs. And as a father, I have a very good idea of what I'm talking about.

If it were my child, it would have a lot to do with me. See...I happen to have a conscience...unlike you.

But a doc said it's ok. That's my favorite

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I have a question. 

If the battle cry for pro-abortion types is "My body My choice" then why are these the same people who advocated for mandated vaccines? 

This is obvious hypocrisy. 

People who are pro choice aren't pro abortion. Lets get that straight to begin with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Again, where are your billions of kids then?

I kind of/sort of understand the “Abortion is an injustice” argument, but fetuses aren’t people.

A greater injustice is to have the fetus come to term in a rape or incest case – for both mother and child. Then expect the mother to take care of a child she didn’t want in the first place. And let’s not forget many of these women are very young girls. Government supports grudgingly and (conservatives for the most part) makes a big stinking deal about these benefits. They call the mothers moochers and wonder when they’ll get a job, and why they require medical insurance or food stamps.

Abortion shouldn’t replace birth control and should be avoided after 12 weeks.  Birth control options should be readily available to everyone. Abstinence doesn’t work.

Comparing taking a vaccine to have a child is ludicrous.  How many vaccines do you have to feed, clothe, educate, and take care off until they’re 18yo?

This is a woman's issue and they should have the choice to decide. Just like an egg and bacon breakfast: The chicken is interested, the pig is involved.  Men weighing in, having no clue what’s like to carry a baby for 9 months are talking from a purely theoretical standpoint.

Let’s also not forget the rise in single-mother families. I commend all the men commenting on this thread. Obviously you view yourselves as good fathers and role models, and that’s a beautiful thing! Unfortunately, that’s not the case for the majority; most men don’t want to have a child, and even less take responsibility for him/her. This is happening across the board, not only with black/brown men.

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Worse...how?

Social conservatives want abortion to be a state issue. And it looks like the SCOTUS agrees.

Social conservatives want the southern borader closed and an end to this "refugee" BS. And it looks like the vast majority of Americans agree.

On the other hand...Tweenkies want to defund the police. No rational person agrees. 

Tweenkies claim to want "equity" yet it appears very few even know what that means.

So...worse...how?

It's like this, and as you've said yourself, governments are all the same and end up in the same place so that being said I'd rather live in a Nanny State personified by Bonnie Henry

Exclusive: Inside Dr. Bonnie Henry's contract - theBreaker

instead of a conservative Nanny State that's more like Mother Mary Stigmata.

The Scott Rollins Film and TV Trivia Blog: Kathleen Freeman: Scene Stealing  Comic Legend of THE BLUES BROTHERS, THE FLY, SINGIN' IN THE RAIN, THE DICK  VAN DYKE SHOW, DRAGNET and Many

33 minutes ago, West said:

You seem to be okay with that with the vaxx pass?

Well, once again, I'm not such a pussy that I think a tiny little shot that can save millions is in any way remotely the burden of being forced to use my organs for months on end just because of someone else's belief in magic.

But also, that vast vast majority of anyone who was an expert in the subject absolutely said get a vaccine. That was in NO way a conflict with the experts.

Again, this is propaganda that is only meant to help control the really weak. It's not a convincing argument that was meant to be used on a smart person who isn't a pussy.

33 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

What? What billions of kids are you talking about?

Man...I think you're losin' it.

Anyone who was born with testicles will produce around 8 billion potential humans in their lifetime. If you want to call not being forced to carry a blastocyst to term 'murder,' then we might as well call you a murder for all the lives YOU weren't forced to bring to term.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Luz P. said:

I kind of/sort of understand the “Abortion is an injustice” argument, but fetuses aren’t people.

A greater injustice is to have the fetus come to term in a rape or incest case – for both mother and child. Then expect the mother to take care of a child she didn’t want in the first place. And let’s not forget many of these women are very young girls. Government supports grudgingly and (conservatives for the most part) makes a big stinking deal about these benefits. They call the mothers moochers and wonder when they’ll get a job, and why they require medical insurance or food stamps.

Abortion shouldn’t replace birth control and should be avoided after 12 weeks.  Birth control options should be readily available to everyone. Abstinence doesn’t work.

Comparing taking a vaccine to have a child is ludicrous.  How many vaccines do you have to feed, clothe, educate, and take care off until they’re 18yo?

This is a woman's issue and they should have the choice to decide. Just like an egg and bacon breakfast: The chicken is interested, the pig is involved.  Men weighing in, having no clue what’s like to carry a baby for 9 months are talking from a purely theoretical standpoint.

Let’s also not forget the rise in single-mother families. I commend all the men commenting on this thread. Obviously you view yourselves as good fathers and role models, and that’s a beautiful thing! Unfortunately, that’s not the case for the majority; most men don’t want to have a child, and even less take responsibility for him/her. This is happening across the board, not only with black/brown men.

And finally someone who sees this from a high level perspective. Lets be rational...

Then we have to define "fetus". As you said yourself, abortions after 12 weeks should be avoided. So...is a "fetus" that which grows in the first 12 months? And if so, should any woman be allowed to kill the "fetus" whenever they want? Wouldn't that just become the new norm?

It not the vaccine that's the issue...its the reasoning being floated.

"My body...My decision"  If I am to accept that, then it applies to anything that affects...My body. No?

Yet...many of the abortion supporters have also been supporters of vaxx mandates. That is terribly hypocritical.

This is a woman's issue and they should have the choice to decide.

This is simply not true. I happen to be a prime example of that. Had my wife wanted to abort any of our spawn, even during the first 3 months, I would have fought her. These are MY kids too. Hell they even look like me. But you touch on a real good point, which we'll get to next.

Single-mother families.

In 1965 President Lyndon B. Johnson introduced his Great Society act. In this act, lie the foundations of our growing welfare society. From that point on, religion has been openly condemned, the family unit has been frayed and been presented as non-essential, divorce has been made a revolving door process, the baby-making business came into being, and abortion became an acceptable means of birth control.  We have removed the morality of family form our society. Fathers are no longer needed and as you claim (which I'm not sure I agree with but) "most men don't want to have a child".

Having children is an INSTINCT. We've managed to stigmatize a base animal INSTINCT. Think of the internal conflict that must create in those who don't want kids. To deny an INSTINCT.

We have created a psychologically week and morally barren society. So is it any wonder half the people are in a culture-war with the other half? Look at this very topic. The SCOTUS isn't saying abortions are illegal. That's stupid talk. They're simply handing the responsibility back to the states. We are sending support, love and things that go boom, to a government that we KNOW employs Neo-Nazis. Our society is sick and needs a good enema.

It also needs Daddy back as a welcome part of every family. It needs a sense of responsibility and honour back. Without it...society will continue to degrade until we really are killing each other in a civil war that would be monstrous.

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I have a question. 

If the battle cry for pro-abortion types is "My body My choice" then why are these the same people who advocated for mandated vaccines? 

This is obvious hypocrisy. 

This would only be true if there was an actual law that authorized state officials to strap people down to gurneys and stab them with a needle.  Obviously that hasn't happened.

Anti-vaccine types are entirely correct to say "My body My choice" when it comes to vaccine and lo and behold they do have a choice.

To then turn around and deny others the same choice you've rightfully demanded and possess goes far beyond hypocrisy. 

32 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It's like this, and as you've said yourself, governments are all the same and end up in the same place so that being said I'd rather live in a Nanny State personified by Bonnie Henry

instead of a conservative Nanny State that's more like Mother Mary Stigmata.

The Scott Rollins Film and TV Trivia Blog: Kathleen Freeman: Scene Stealing  Comic Legend of THE BLUES BROTHERS, THE FLY, SINGIN' IN THE RAIN, THE DICK  VAN DYKE SHOW, DRAGNET and Many

Oh Groovy! Picture time!

I'd rather live in a Conservative and rational state personified by

Newborn-baby-and-family-portrait-by-Matc

or this

ad_195719912.jpg?quality=80%26strip=all&

Than in a Nanny State personified by this

c511fcce0bc8aa0e71953989422cf60a.jpg&f=1

Or this

09OVbl_0YM8UgFY00?type=thumbnail_800x600

Or this

aocmet.png&f=1&nofb=1

Isn't this fun?

24 minutes ago, eyeball said:

This would only be true if there was an actual law that authorized state officials to strap people down to gurneys and stab them with a needle.  Obviously that hasn't happened.

Anti-vaccine types are entirely correct to say "My body My choice" when it comes to vaccine and lo and behold they do have a choice.

To then turn around and deny others the same choice you've rightfully demanded and possess goes far beyond hypocrisy. 

Tell that to the military men and women, cops, firemen and women and all the other professions which lost thousands of people because...My Body, My choice.

The Canadian Truckers.

Edited by Nationalist

39 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Then we have to define "fetus". As you said yourself, abortions after 12 weeks should be avoided. So...is a "fetus" that which grows in the first 12 months? And if so, should any woman be allowed to kill the "fetus" whenever they want? Wouldn't that just become the new norm?

To me, the 12-week time limit makes sense because that’s when most women have natural miscarriages. Actually, most prefer not to announce they’re pregnant before the 3-month mark for this reason.

Having an abortion in months 6-9 is an abomination; however, how many of these types of abortions are happening? I sure hope not many and believe they’re being used as propaganda to further the pro-life agenda.  Planned Parenthood has been vilified to the point some people think of it as “satanic central”.  I’m very skeptical of hyperbole and that’s exactly what this line of rhetoric is.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

We have removed the morality of family form our society. Fathers are no longer needed and as you claim (which I'm not sure I agree with but) "most men don't want to have a child".

Having children is an INSTINCT. We've managed to stigmatize a base animal INSTINCT. Think of the internal conflict that must create in those who don't want kids. To deny an INSTINCT.

What we’re experiencing is social engineering of the most nefarious kind. 

I never claimed fathers aren’t needed. On the contrary, fathers and the family unit are essential in a well-functioning society.  People don’t want children or as you say, are denying that instinct because a very grim picture has been painted of the future. 

Humanity needs a balance.  Women and their feminine attributes have been taken for granted and diminished for so long they've decided to do it on their own.  Children pay the price and ultimately society. If you grow up in a single-parent household and turn out to become a well-adjusted adult, it makes the best argument for how marriage or a traditional family unit aren’t indispensable.

Times are changing and there’s no way back, now we need to find a way to make this trend work.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Commie Bonnie, you mean?

Remember her trying to cancel Christmas. Last Christmas.

She became irrelevant in a hurry.

On 5/3/2022 at 5:15 AM, Oksanna said:

No it doesn't. Rights don't belong to the states, and the Roe is absolutely an interpretation of the constitution. It will be overturned based on the bible and in defiance of the constitution. It will result in the erosion of other rights as well.

The left's version of ROE vs Wade being "an interpretation of (a combination of things in) the constitution" is too flimsy of a connection to amount to a proper decision. Even Justice Ginsberg said as much.

The topic of abortion is important enough to require actual legislation from elected officials, not just a judicial connect-the-dots decision. That's called "ruling from the bench".

Judicial interpretations of the constitution regarding gay marriage etc still stand when there's not a 3rd party involved - for example, gay marriage is between consenting adults. Judges can rule that consenting adults can get married regardless of gender and that's an easy one to uphold. 

I find it ironic that people who believe in my body, my choice for abortion don't believe in my body, my choice for pseuodvaxes. 

18 hours ago, Aristides said:

The Texas law doesn't even make exceptions for rape or incest. 

Seems like the driving force behind this is mostly men. An issue all you self righteous guys will never have do deal with. 

OK, but that's Texas and we don't have Texas up here in Canada, And I'm sure anything could be accommodated.

Do you have a source for that or are you making it up as we go? And what does that mean don't have to deal with it? 

18 hours ago, Aristides said:

I have two kids and six grand kids. Abortion has never been a personal issue in our family but that doesn't mean I have the right to dictate to others. I'm wondering what will happen when one of the whiter than white worthies who are peddling this has their daughter raped and made pregnant by a black man. 

Should she have to do what you or dad or grand dad says or should she be able to decide for herself?

So the 95,000 abortions done in Canada were all due to rape, or could it be they were too lazy to use birth control measures, Your using this rape thing as your only go to, well aside from racism, which controls everything now, many states have reasonable caveats for abortion, such as the mother lives is in danger, the baby is abnormal or deformed, and rape. what they do not cover is we could not wait to get a rubber, or could not get a drive to the pharmacy

She should have listened in sex ed class is what she should have done, or the parents should have explained birth control. this is not the family dog we are talking about, taking it out back and putting it down for some silly reason. it is a human life, that should at least be worthy of a conversation, and the procedure should be described in detail on what is going to happen to that life in her stomach. 

• Like 1

Just now, Army Guy said:

So the 95,000 abortions done in Canada were all due to rape, or could it be they were too lazy to use birth control measures, Your using this rape thing as your only go to, well aside from racism, which controls everything now, many states have reasonable caveats for abortion, such as the mother lives is in danger, the baby is abnormal or deformed, and rape. what they do not cover is we could not wait to get a rubber, or could not get a drive to the pharmacy

She should have listened in sex ed class is what she should have done, or the parents should have explained birth control. this is not the family dog we are talking about, taking it out back and putting it down for some silly reason. it is a human life, that should at least be worthy of a conversation, and the procedure should be described in detail on what is going to happen to that life in her stomach. 

So only women are too lazy to use birth control. Got it.

• Like 1