US Supreme Court strikes down Roe V. Wade

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Fingernail clippings??? Mable...you got issues.

People...so the unborn babies are not people? 

Gee...racist and murderous. 

Rattle Rattle Rattle...

Well, as I keep telling dummies, if abortion is murder, then every time you jerked off on a Friday night in high school you were committing a holocaust.

4 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

I'm not stupid enough for you? Do you really think one shot of heroin means instant death? Lol, you are SUCH a stooge? You are so easy to manipulate.

You're an advocate for illegalities.

Rattle Rattle Rattle...

Just now, West said:

The WHO are perverts. Murdering babies is sick. 

I honestly can't believe this is up for debate...

Perverts? They aren't sponsored by the church. What are you talking about? And even if they were, that doesn't mean you suddenly get to pretend what they said was wrong.

3 minutes ago, West said:

The WHO are perverts. Murdering babies is sick. 

I honestly can't believe this is up for debate...

Is this why you are wrong about everything? When someone didn't want you to know something, they just told you that the person bringing you the news was haunted or something, and you thought that by saying that, it meant whatever stupid stuff your master was telling you HAD to be true?

Just now, Oksanna said:

Is this why you are wrong about everything? When someone didn't want you to know something, they just told you that the person bringing you the news was haunted or something, and you thought that by saying that, it meant whatever stupid stuff your master was telling you HAD to be true?

Your conscience is seared. You believe murdering babies isn't bad because they are "just a clump".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oksanna said:

Well, as I keep telling dummies, if abortion is murder, then every time you jerked off on a Friday night in high school you were committing a holocaust.

Lol...Alistair Crowley once used the same logic to freak out a bunch of twits.

IMO...abortion is murder after the 3rd month. It is also heavily used by black Americans more that any other group in America. A lot of the reason for that is the Planned Parenthood has packed black neighborhoods with abortion clinics. 

Wow...racist against caucasians...racist against black folks...

Do you like anyone?

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...Alistair Crowley once used the same logic to freak out a bunch of twits.

IMO...abortion is murder after the 3rd month. It is also heavily used by black Americans more that any other group in America. A lot of the reason for that is the Planned Parenthood has packed black neighborhoods with abortion clinics. 

Wow...racist against caucasians...racist against black folks...

Do you like anyone?

Yeah, but you're stupid. So your opinion is meaningless, and you may not even be a woman, so you should absolutely shut up.

And yes, banning abortion absolutely is a tool that helps oppress socioeconomically depressed populations. Rich white people will still get their abortions because that keeps them upwardly mobile and they were all lying about caring anyway.

3 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

Yeah, but you're stupid. So your opinion is meaningless, and you may not even be a woman, so you should absolutely shut up.

And yes, banning abortion absolutely is a tool that helps oppress socioeconomically depressed populations. Rich white people will still get their abortions because that keeps them upwardly mobile and they were all lying about caring anyway.

Seems to me abortion is population control for people of color. Convince them the only way is to kill their baby. 

At one point my conscience was seared by leftists too. I'm so glad I woke up to the perversion of the left. I invite you to do the same 

Edited by West
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Oksanna said:

Where the hell do you get these asinine ideas from? You apparently figure men don't love their babies?

Hates...men...babies...caucasians...black Americans...

Hey...you could work for Planned Parenthood.

1 hour ago, West said:

It'll kill women eh. 

Yes it will. Botched abortions killed many women before they became legal.

Prior to Roe vs. Wade in the United States, more than 5,000 women per year were killed because of botched abortions.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, West said:

Seems to me abortion is population control for people of color. Convince them the only way is to kill their baby. 

At one point my conscience was seared by leftists too. I'm so glad I woke up to the perversion of the left. I invite you to do the same 

Seems to me that the unfocused bizarre reasons too many people in society have for being against abortion are the best argument there is for leaving the issue entirely up to a woman and her doctor.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, West said:

So the birthrate of Caucasian Americans is below replacement levels but they are intent on increasing the birthrate of minorities. Brilliant.

14 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Seems to me that the unfocused bizarre reasons too many people in society have for being against abortion are the best argument there is for leaving the issue entirely up to a woman and her doctor.    

Abortion kills babies. That should weigh heavily in the debate. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

It should still pale in comparison to how social conservatives make everything worse.

Worse...how?

Social conservatives want abortion to be a state issue. And it looks like the SCOTUS agrees.

Social conservatives want the southern borader closed and an end to this "refugee" BS. And it looks like the vast majority of Americans agree.

On the other hand...Tweenkies want to defund the police. No rational person agrees. 

Tweenkies claim to want "equity" yet it appears very few even know what that means.

So...worse...how?

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

On the other hand and to be fair let's listen to the side of the argument Eyeball seems to prefer.

So rational...MiJNJ0E.gif

Indeed. So...question to Tweekies...

Is THIS your idea of rational ideologies? Burn aborted babies for energy?

No kidding Libbies...you have some really sick ideas. I only hope these...examples of human refuse...have a wonderful Mother's Day.

10 hours ago, West said:

Yes, but again, you are just random super gullible victim of right wing propaganda. You aren't a doctor, you aren't a sociologist, you have never even learned any history. This is just a desperate straw you are grasping at and it's meaningless.