US Supreme Court strikes down Roe V. Wade

21 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

We aren't talking about babies, we are talking about cell clumps as an excuse for superstitions. And, nobody has the right to use another's body for their own medical benefit. But really, we are talking about controlling women, and also wedge issues. But the one thing the right couldn't care LESS about is babies.

Whatever it takes to justify murdering the innocent... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1111

That's the law. If you think you can argue against this and win in the SCOTUS...go for it Mable.

As for your idle comment about a tiny little shot...a heroin addict takes a tiny little shot...and the fentanyl in it...which came from the Chinese through Biden's open border...kill the addict.

"MY BODY. MY DECISION."

Isn't that the battle cry?

As for you coward comment. Go get your crowbar. But remember...if I get it from you...

"Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being"

You are a coward if you think that the vaccine is even comparable to a heroin shot (which would by the way, would be fine if you only took a few doses) let alone carrying a baby. What did your parents do to make you such a sissy little weakling? Why to shake and quiver at a little needle that little girls laugh at, but want to force women to buy into your little superstition? Why are you so worthless?

2 minutes ago, West said:

There's a time where Democrats didn't consider black people "fully human" either. The law upheld warped views. Now hopefully it protects the innocent

You know you have an idiot when you get the "We used to be called democrats, so now you have to blame democrats for all the things we did" argument.

12 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

So why aren't you considered a mass serial killer? Over your lifetime you will have killed billions you sicko!!

Before you make even more of an ass of yourself...do you think abortions should be regulated? Or do you think abortion is ok anytime for any reason?

Just now, Oksanna said:

You know you have an idiot when you get the "We used to be called democrats, so now you have to blame democrats for all the things we did" argument.

Not at all. Your hero Margaret Sanger was a eugenisist. They set up abortion clinics in largely poor neighborhoods. It's actually quite sick considering your heros at Planned Parenthood profit off the killing of babies

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Before you make even more of an ass of yourself...do you think abortions should be regulated? Or do you think abortion is ok anytime for any reason?

It depends, I'm not a doctor. Whatever is safe for the people getting them. And hey I'm not the one trying to pretend throwing out fingernail clippings is the same as murder.

8 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

*Racists racistly use race to quietly discriminate against people who aren't their race*

people who are at least kinda ok: "Hey! quit being racist!"

Racists: "Why you gotta bring race into this?"

I swear evey right winger thinks reality is a game that they are trying to win on a technicality.

"racistly"???

I swear...if you had a brain...

It would rattle.

1 minute ago, West said:

Not at all. Your hero Margaret Sanger was a eugenisist. They set up abortion clinics in largely poor neighborhoods. It's actually quite sick considering your heros at Planned Parenthood profit off the killing of babies

You know the argument that "This one person who was famous for helping end one kind of injustice was unjust in other ways, so therefore MY injustice in this very moment is justified" Is a REALLY stupid argument.

6 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

"Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being"

You are a coward if you think that the vaccine is even comparable to a heroin shot (which would by the way, would be fine if you only took a few doses) let alone carrying a baby. What did your parents do to make you such a sissy little weakling? Why to shake and quiver at a little needle that little girls laugh at, but want to force women to buy into your little superstition? Why are you so worthless?

Heroin use would be fine in small doses...

Ok...you're officially disqualified. 

2 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

You know the argument that "This one person who was famous for helping end one kind of injustice was unjust in other ways, so therefore MY injustice in this very moment is justified" Is a REALLY stupid argument.

Abortion is an injustice. I'm surprised we still sacrifice children for wealth like they used to do to religion for a good crop year

• Like 1

Just now, Nationalist said:

Heroin use would be fine in small doses...

Ok...you're officially disqualified. 

I'm not stupid enough for you? Do you really think one shot of heroin means instant death? Lol, you are SUCH a stooge? You are so easy to manipulate.

4 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

It depends, I'm not a doctor. Whatever is safe for the people getting them. And hey I'm not the one trying to pretend throwing out fingernail clippings is the same as murder.

Fingernail clippings??? Mable...you got issues.

People...so the unborn babies are not people? 

Gee...racist and murderous. 

Rattle Rattle Rattle...

• Like 1