Jump to content

War In Ukraine


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Yup. Not my fault you outed yourself.

Outed? From...your what? Pose? Pack of blood thirsty liars?

Every time I put any of you in your place, out come your infamous half-quote...and your pose buddies.

That's rather predatory. But that's not surprising from a pack of libbies who live with numerous handicaps such as a deep seeded hatred and generally nasty disposition.

"But in town it was well known when they got home at night their fat psychopathic wives would thrash them within inches of their lives."

Queue the rats...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Of course yours does. Tell you what, I won't burst your sad bubble and explain it. Too many dimensions makes you mind boggle.

Therefore, A= B, B = C, so, to your simplistic thinking,,,

A= C

 

In philosophy it is called Aristotle's syllogism, and in everyday life it is common sense, which is the last and most powerful defense against manipulation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

You guys are full of shit man. STFU

Putin now has the right to attack any nation that contributes weaponry to the Ukraine. They all know that, and have banded together in solidarity to attack Russia if Putin should make a military move. But he probably will not do that. He has some other options perhaps before using military, so the war extends itself into other venues and theatres.

I can tell you right now though, if he lights up a tactical nuke you can almost certainly kiss your stupid asses goodbye.

Well, NATO first made a move to finish off Russia, but as things stand, it looks like NATO will end itself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

As the Americans and British push the Ukrainians to their deaths against the Russians, it all looks like a scene from the movie "Brave heart" with Mel Gibson. Then the King of England sends Irish infantry against the Scots. And someone asks the king why we don't shoot arrows at the Scots. The king answered - the Irish are cheaper.

?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I have several times aaand...fu.

Clown-boy.

No you haven't.  This is an easy problem for you to solve.  If I quoted you inappropriately, show us.  If you've already done it, show us that.  

The problem is you can't.   

Instead, you complain like a sad little weenie.  

Your incoherent mewling, your constant self-contradictions and your spectacularly dumb citations (from IRANIAN NEWS no less) have painted a crystal clear picture of the deluded fool we're dealing with.  It's top notch entertainment.  ??

 

Edited by Moonbox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

You guys are full of shit man. STFU

Putin now has the right to attack any nation that contributes weaponry to the Ukraine.

Okay. Let's see how that ends for him.  

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I can tell you right now though, if he lights up a tactical nuke you can almost certainly kiss your stupid asses goodbye.

Do you even know what a tactical nuke is, genius?  

Russia's a poverty-stricken shithole rolling tanks they built in the 1950's into Ukraine now.  You sulking copers can posture and echo his limp noodle threats all you want, but he's delivered his country back to the 1980's and the whole world knows how pathetic the Russian army is now.  Even better, we also know how truly myopic the Russian decision making process is.  

It's no surprise that you stand in support of Putin though.  That's very on-brand.  

Edited by Moonbox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Moonbox said:

No you haven't.  This is an easy problem for you to solve.  If I quoted you inappropriately, show us.  If you've already done it, show us that.  

The problem is you can't.   

Instead, you complain like a sad little weenie.  

Your incoherent mewling, your constant self-contradictions and your spectacularly dumb citations (from IRANIAN NEWS no less) have painted a crystal clear picture of the deluded fool we're dealing with.  It's top notch entertainment.  ??

 

Well at least I'm not a little liar.

You be you, clown-boy. You and your little pose of effeminate little nonses go at this every time I corner one of you.

Very much like a pack of hyenas. 

You, in particular, carry your butt-hurt filth into the steering committee threads. You just can't stand that anyone would dare question your tweenkie little opinions. You start most name calling...and then run to the steering committee and complain about it. Which makes you rather...

Unworthy. 

Edited by Nationalist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Morning to any communist sympathiser, FSB sympathiser, Russian bot and disenfranchised Westerners that do not like our democratic system. 

? This news is for you, it has the word Lenin in it, a statue, and Putin's visit. If some of you are in Russia, maybe head over and take a picture with Putin and Lenin instead of trying to brainwash people on Western forums. 

---> Bust Of Stalin Erected In Volgograd Ahead Of Putin Visit.

The new bust is the second of Stalin in the city. ? Members of the local Communist Party in December 2019 installed a sculpture dedicated to Stalin on the grounds of the party’s regional committee.

(Radio Free Europe).

08530000-0a00-0242-55c4-08db04e89f34_w1023_r1_s.jpg

How nice for them. As I've said...the 2 Vlads deserve each other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Well at least I'm not a little liar.

You're proving that you are.  I have your quote.  I can show that every time you BS us and try to pretend you're interested in peace.  You're not.  You want to see Putin win and that's what you said.  

You calling me a liar for that is just doubling down on your BS.  You can't show me that I'm a liar.  You have no evidence of it, because what I'm saying is actually true and demonstrable.  You're just upset that we keep throwing this quote in your face, because it makes you look retarded.  

Edited by Moonbox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

You're proving that you are.  I have your quote.  I can show that every time you BS us and try to pretend you're interested in peace.  You're not.  You want to see Putin win and that's what you said.  

You calling me a liar for that is just doubling down on your BS.  You can't show me that I'm a liar.  You have no evidence of it, because what I'm saying is actually true and demonstrable.  You're just upset that we keep throwing this quote in your face, because it makes you look retarded.  

Go ahead Sally. Enjoy your blood sport on TV...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems Vlad the Destroyer's tactic is to throw poorly trained conscripts at the Ukrainian lines in order to sacrifice them so  the Ukrainians will expose their positions and they can then be attacked by the criminals of the Wagner Group. That's how Vlad the Destroyer values his own people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Morning to any communist sympathiser, FSB sympathiser, Russian bot and disenfranchised Westerners that do not like our democratic system. 

? This news is for you, it has the word Lenin in it, a statue, and Putin's visit. If some of you are in Russia, maybe head over and take a picture with Putin and Lenin instead of trying to brainwash people on Western forums. 

---> Bust Of Stalin Erected In Volgograd Ahead Of Putin Visit.

The new bust is the second of Stalin in the city. ? Members of the local Communist Party in December 2019 installed a sculpture dedicated to Stalin on the grounds of the party’s regional committee.

(Radio Free Europe).

08530000-0a00-0242-55c4-08db04e89f34_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Again you sound like Klaus Schwab's communist.

?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-could-launch-new-offensive-on-wars-anniversary-ukraine-says-2023-2?op=1

Here it comes.

Would this be a good time to negotiate a peace settlement?

Or is the rising death toll and suffering the point?

Edited by Nationalist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/2/2023 at 1:54 PM, Contrarian said:

So first is Soros, then is Bill Gates, now is Schwab.

In one of my predictions of 2023 I wrote that the mind of the populist will find another conspiracy to latch on.

What are you cooking there in the FSB labs to feed our angry western men that do not like democracy?

Some conspiracy with this Schwab fellow? I have no idea who he is to be honest, probably some elitist that you are jealous of, exactly how Lenin's mob was. 

You are a communist through and through, where do you keep the red flag? Look, your troops are flying it, in 2023, ?

Your Communist Flag that you worship ? try again, you are as weak in arguments as the Russian army ?

russia-red-flag-ukraine-comp-1.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

Just whom are you referring to as the communist here? Zelensky or Putin? Just for your information, Russia is not communist anymore. And the last I heard was that Russia was winning the war with Ukraine. The warmongers in America knows that they cannot defeat Putin unless they try and use nuclear weapons to do so. That ain't going to happen, pardner. The war is over. Now all that is needed is for Fascist Zelensky to raise the white flag and surrender. 

It's sad for me to see so many of my white brothers and sisters killing each other. ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Just whom are you referring to as the communist here? Zelensky or Putin? Just for your information, Russia is not communist anymore. And the last I heard was that Russia was winning the war with Ukraine. The warmongers in America knows that they cannot defeat Putin unless they try and use nuclear weapons to do so. That ain't going to happen, pardner. The war is over. Now all that is needed is for Fascist Zelensky to raise the white flag and surrender. 

It's sad for me to see so many of my white brothers and sisters killing each other. ?

It's Russians killing Ukrainians on Ukrainian soil. No one in Russia has been attacked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2023 at 8:53 PM, taxme said:

 And the last I heard was that Russia was winning the war with Ukraine.

Where are you hearing that?  Off-shore propaganda farms?  

What part of the retreat from Kiev, Kharkiv or Kherson do you consider winning?  Soledar?  The 6 month attritional campaign to (maybe) take Bakhmut?  

On 2/4/2023 at 8:53 PM, taxme said:

The warmongers in America knows that they cannot defeat Putin unless they try and use nuclear weapons to do so.

The Americans (Europeans etc) know that they can float Ukraine's military with superior equipment to what Russia's dragging into the fight with second-hand surplus and economies of scale that dwarf Russia's.  

On 2/4/2023 at 8:53 PM, taxme said:

That ain't going to happen, pardner. The war is over. Now all that is needed is for Fascist Zelensky to raise the white flag and surrender. 

Seems the Ukrainians disagree.  Check Russia's GDP against NATO/EU/USA and tell us how they outproduce and outscale Ukraine.  The weapons supplies are only getting started.  Tanks and AFV's were unthinkable a year ago.  Now they're heading to Ukraine.  While NATO's creeping weapon supply continues, Putin impotently bluffs with the same threats about escalation on which he cannot follow through.  

Edited by Moonbox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Boges said:

Cite? 

If they were anywhere near competent, they would have been used already to stem huge losses in territory since September. 

Quote

Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov told French media on Wednesday that Russia had 500,000 troops ready for an attack to come in weeks. That number is far higher than the 300,000 newly enlisted soldiers Russian President Vladimir Putin called up this past autumn. 

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/3841230-ukraine-warns-russia-massing-500000-troops-on-border-for-offensive/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,695
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Linda Teskey
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • Yakuda went up a rank
      Experienced
    • QuebecOverCanada went up a rank
      Grand Master
    • Jeary went up a rank
      Rookie
    • Gator earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Jeary earned a badge
      Week One Done
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...