Would the Ukrainians Want to come to Canada?

West

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Please leave the forum, thanks.

??   Because there were no facts you can present to prove what Putin does is any way more despicable than what Bush, or any other US president has been doing in the past 50 years.  And we in Canada just dance with them - we go wherever they tell us to go and support their policies with no questions asked.

1 minute ago, cougar said:

Putin or any other Russian president before him, did not go to war on another continent or install military bases there.

What about Syria?

As I said the general understanding on here is so poor, due to the brainwashing media, that I can't really blame you.   You have spent your whole lives in the fog, so you can't find your way any more.

When you say things like this you sound insane - that matters more than whatever ideological direction you're coming from or heading towards.

1 minute ago, cougar said:

??   Because there were no facts you can present to prove what Putin does is any way more despicable than what Bush, or any other US president has been doing in the past 50 years.  And we in Canada just dance with them - we go wherever they tell us to go and support their policies with no questions asked.

Did you see the National Post article I posted above?  You should pressure your MP to raise this issue in Parliament. 

2 minutes ago, cougar said:

Syria is not another continent; check your geographic knowledge!

I did, Russia spans two continents.

I know, lets quibble over this for the next three pages, shall we start with why the fuck it makes a difference where Putin has gone to war or built military bases or get to that after 4 or 5 more pages?

Get a grip.

Edited by eyeball
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I alternate between that and feeling sorry for them.

Humour helps.

I almost never get mad... but people who look at murderers and shrug... I mean, as a human you really have one job: being a human being.  Of course if you show her a picture of Trudeau, she would likely pass out from rage because the WEF claimed that they influence him.

We really need these people to stop talking IMO...

20 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I almost never get mad... but people who look at murderers and shrug... I mean, as a human you really have one job: being a human being.  Of course if you show her a picture of Trudeau, she would likely pass out from rage because the WEF claimed that they influence him.

We really need these people to stop talking IMO...

No one is advocating for murder, but I do recall a lot of you guys being in favour of hate speech, slander and police brutality. Not in a fascist way though, right? 

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. No one is advocating for murder,
2. but I do recall a lot of you guys being in favour of hate speech, slander and police brutality.

1. Maybe not...  but saying Putin isn't to blame is infuriating to me.
2. Who guys ?  I'm not in favour of any of those things.  If you want to interpret my position on, say, masks to say therefore I'm equal to advocating for Putin well go ahead.  Not sure where you are going with this frankly.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

why the fuck it makes a difference where Putin has gone to war or built military bases or get to that after 4 or 5 more pages?

Get a grip.

If I want to plant my trees in your fucking yard, I am sure you will give a fuck!

It is incredible you are trying to make some point!  

Get a grip!

21 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

2. Who guys ?  I'm not in favour of any of those things.  If you want to interpret my position on, say, masks to say therefore I'm equal to advocating for Putin well go ahead.  Not sure where you are going with this frankly.

Try factoring in Derek Chauvin's persecution multiplied by the MSM, add a bunch of FISA warrants and then divide that by pi squared.

It'll all be clear as day to you.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Given who I'm trying to make it to? Yeah, it's a bit of challenge.

OK, It looks like I have your permission to plant my trees in your yard.  Give me your address and I will come with the trees.  Then I will come back to harvest the fruits.  I will say "thank you".

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

There are about 20 countries in NATO and they're still antagonistic towards Russia. 

They're constantly bringing in new member states, inching closer and closer to Ukraine. There's been constant talk about Ukraine joining. 

The eastern border of Ukraine is just a few hrs drive from Moscow. They don't want NATO there. 

Putin knows that his best chance to grab Ukraine is while Biden is in power. No blame, but it is what it is. 

All of you leftists supported/ignored the hate mongering here, you supported the media's lies about the protesters and supported/ignored the government's totalitarian stance against peaceful protests. You supported/ignored the violence against peaceful protesters. You supported the bank account seizures. 

It's weird for someone who is so pro-fascism to suddenly pretend to care so much once actual violence breaks out. 

It's like you support everything leading up to violence, and a bit of violence, but you have a harsh reaction to next-level violence. That's like replacing the bucket below your sink every month because the supply lines are dripping, then every week, then every day, then twice a day, then acting butt-hurt when they finally give out for good. 

Your fervently support the lead-up to violence dude. Then you get pissy when it happens. 

2 hours ago, cougar said:

Syria is not another continent; check your geographic knowledge!

Here is a few bases not in Asia, 

Europe (east Germany), North America(Alaska)  Cuba,( Cuban missile crises, ) 6 bases in Africa, 

Russian military expands in Africa by building bases in six countries (sofrep.com)

Sudan to host Russian military base (defensenews.com)

Not sure why being in Asia makes a difference, but here are those countries taken by force, and Russian bases built on them, I'm sure i did not get them all. I also know there are plenty of other nations that have and still do host Russia military troops...

Mother Russia has taken by force many countries within Asia, and establish a strong military presence and built military bases in, Syria, Egypt, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, we could also add Czech republic, Poland and the rest of the Warsaw pact countries all of which had soviet bases within them....   

On 2/26/2022 at 7:19 PM, Jack9000 said:

Seriously why even post something this stupid dude? i mean come on trying to say he is anything like putin is just plain   wrong and embarrassing.

He is far worse.  He put in jail a woman for raising funds for the truckers.  She is a mother of 49.  Putin is a piker compared to goose stepping Trudeau.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Tied your record for the 28,000th time, hey?  

Yeah and at the rate of more than three of the stupidest things per post you'll have me tripled again in no time.  It's also taken me since 2008 and you've only been here 7 years.

Dude...I'm truly humbled.

Edited by eyeball

I assume we'd all still share a case of beer at the lake and discuss the fishing we plan doing tomorrow. I do like to fish. I truly do think it's time for the peasants to stop squabbling. Remember what we really like about Canada and all that stands for...another beer, dear eyeball?

:)

5 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Here is a few bases not in Asia, 

Europe (east Germany), North America(Alaska)  Cuba,( Cuban missile crises, ) 6 bases in Africa, 

What East Germany?  There is no East Germany any more; just Germany which is under NATO.

What Alaska?  Alaska is a US territory after Russia sold it to the Americans.  You are telling me the Russians have military bases in Anchorage?

What Cuba?  If Russia had bases in Cuba flying military aircraft from there the US were going to be in a  nuclear war already.

Africa ?   Fuck me! 

Under what circumstances are we going to use this fart-gun? -  as the genius engineer remarks in "Despicable Me".

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I now suspect that you would believe conspiracies if they were crossing the border into Canada itself.  

Please just tell me how you managed to edit your post where you were showing me the door out of this discussion without even leaving a trace of your post change?

You see, you have this God given moderator right to not only edit your posts, but change mine and delete them if you don't like them.  The world is perfect.  But truth will not be found.