Would the Ukrainians Want to come to Canada?

West

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

And you'll give me...65% of the harvest.

I may either give you nothing, because I am armed and you feel dependent on me for protection but I might actually agree to give you the 65% of the harvest you are asking for, for as long as my trees block the nice view of your neighbor and make him very uncomfortable.

If the neighbor comes after you with his dogs, I will be willing to offer you help, weapons included.   After all the battle between me and your neighbor will happen in your yard, not mine, and you will be fighting it for me.  I just don't care what happens to you.

But , hey, in the public eyes I will support you and condemn the actions of your neighbor.

Edited by cougar

5 minutes ago, West said:

Russian banks frozen.. Canada still continues to import Russian oil. Trudeau needs a return on investment 

Why would the Russian let Canada have any oil is beyond me.  Canada cannot pay for the oil because banking with Russia is frozen.

It is like stealing Russia's oil

But keep in mind the oil that is imported today was ordered months ago and was on a tanker for quite some time

Edited by cougar
  • Like 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

I recall both of us being against the humongous use of throw away plastic which consumes oil like everything else. 

Yep, I think this will be one of the least controversial subjects.  Everyone wants to see a clean environment except the slobs.

• Like 1

Just now, cougar said:

Yep, I think this will be one of the least controversial subjects.  

Well, you'd think. But my once pretty city is now strewn with plastic litter and the homeless after two years of gov't mayhem. 

It appears 4000 applications already processed. Good start but we should speed up more to take a lot more Ukrainians. It is estimated that there will be 4 million Ukrainian refugees and Canada takes 400,000 this year alone. Wouldn't it be nice to have the majority of them the already compatible Ukrainians?

21 hours ago, cougar said:

What East Germany?  There is no East Germany any more; just Germany which is under NATO.

What Alaska?  Alaska is a US territory after Russia sold it to the Americans.  You are telling me the Russians have military bases in Anchorage?

What Cuba?  If Russia had bases in Cuba flying military aircraft from there the US were going to be in a  nuclear war already.

Africa ?   Fuck me! 

Under what circumstances are we going to use this fart-gun? -  as the genius engineer remarks in "Despicable Me".

This is from your post a few pages back, i know try atleast to be honest with your self, it is not me that is making these ridiculous remarks...  well sir, Cuba , Africa, North America and Europe are other continents and yes they have military bases on each of those you can goggle the shit out of it if you want...

East Germany see the underlined portion of your statement, Russia did have bases in East Germany...

Alaska: About 700 Russians enforced sovereignty in a territory over twice as large as Texas.

Alaska Purchase - Wikipedia

Cuba The Lourdes SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) facility, located near Havana, Cuba, was the largest facility of its kind operated by Russian foreign intelligence services outside of Russia.

Africa : well i already gave you that source as they say in NFLD "me old cock" thats you the old cock...

Putin or any other Russian president before him, did not go to war on another continent or install military bases there.

You know for and ex communist you sure don't know a lot about it... But hey they got re education camps that can solve that...want me to book you a flight...

Edited by Army Guy

3 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It appears 4000 applications already processed. Good start but we should speed up more to take a lot more Ukrainians. It is estimated that there will be 4 million Ukrainian refugees and Canada takes 400,000 this year alone. Wouldn't it be nice to have the majority of them the already compatible Ukrainians?

You know these guys are from Ukraine where compared to Canada they are hard right, taking 400 k might just be the liberals undoing....put them in Ontario and thats a wrap.. maybe we could do another 450 next year just to seal the deal...

16 hours ago, Army Guy said:

You know these guys are from Ukraine where compared to Canada they are hard right, taking 400 k might just be the liberals undoing....put them in Ontario and thats a wrap.. maybe we could do another 450 next year just to seal the deal...

Hard right? You mean neo-Nazis? Ukrainians are? 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

This is from your post a few pages back, i know try atleast to be honest with your self, it is not me that is making these ridiculous remarks...  well sir, Cuba , Africa, North America and Europe are other continents and yes they have military bases on each of those you can goggle the shit out of it if you want...

East Germany see the underlined portion of your statement, Russia did have bases in East Germany...

Alaska: About 700 Russians enforced sovereignty in a territory over twice as large as Texas.

Alaska Purchase - Wikipedia

Cuba The Lourdes SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) facility, located near Havana, Cuba, was the largest facility of its kind operated by Russian foreign intelligence services outside of Russia.

Africa : well i already gave you that source as they say in NFLD "me old cock" thats you the old cock...

You know for and ex communist you sure don't know a lot about it... But hey they got re education camps that can solve that...want me to book you a flight...

WTF !

Go read your own bullshit above.  Nobody was talking intelligence centers.  We were talking military bases with rockets ready to be launched!  

There is no East Germany or Russian bases in Germany! Shut up!

And what kind of source is that "NFLD old dick" about a fart gun in Africa !

Darn, I gotta stop reading your bullshit responses or I will be getting a heart attack soon.

2 hours ago, RedDog said:

We can’t believe we can be the salvation of everyone on earth ad a dumping ground. It’s precisely why we no longer have a culture.

If anything our culture probably got much of it's start as a dumping ground for Europe's deplorables.

12 hours ago, cougar said:

WTF !

Go read your own bullshit above.  Nobody was talking intelligence centers.  We were talking military bases with rockets ready to be launched!  

There is no East Germany or Russian bases in Germany! Shut up!

And what kind of source is that "NFLD old dick" about a fart gun in Africa !

Darn, I gotta stop reading your bullshit responses or I will be getting a heart attack soon.

Still twisting in the wind, let me spell it out for you, loosen your tin foil hat so your brain can get some oxygen.

Putin or any other Russian president before him, did not go to war on another continent or install military bases there.

Not just Putin but every president that came before him... in the past i know you can read, i mean you wrote it right...

Russian intelligence center in Cuba was military base... and at one time a Russian president did have bases in East Germany when it was part of Warsaw pact, you remember those tools right, i mean at one time you served  in a Warsaw pact army right...

Loosen up your tin foil hat, let some blood get to your brain...

13 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Hard right? You me neo-Nazis? Ukrainians are? 

Nobody is calling anyone a neo Nazi.... they are hard right compared to what Canadians think is right... or as liberals would call them the far right...

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

Russian intelligence center in Cuba was military base...

A complete fabrication!

Find evidence and prove it!  Show it had the capability of a present average NATO base in Europe.

Edited by cougar

On 2/28/2022 at 11:54 AM, Michael Hardner said:

1. I'm laughing at you, and your unbelievable ignorance and arrogance.
2. Ok - you have a need to discount me based on my "media" consumption, which you have no idea of.  I will continue to ridicule you based on your lack of perception and general ridiculousness.  Sorry to be mean, but dead Ukranians lying in the street with their groceries - you may be astonished to learn - CAN be blamed on the country doing the invading.

I now suspect that you would believe conspiracies if they were crossing the border into Canada itself.  

To hell with the Ukraine.  They bribed Hunter and Xiden and helped write the insanely untrue Michael Steele documents.  They made their bed.  So weird the left is so war happy these days.

On 2/28/2022 at 12:01 PM, eyeball said:

I did, Russia spans two continents.

I know, lets quibble over this for the next three pages, shall we start with why the fuck it makes a difference where Putin has gone to war or built military bases or get to that after 4 or 5 more pages?

Get a grip.

Where were you lefties from 1918 to 1989 - cheer leading for Russia right?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Faramir said:

Where were you lefties from 1918 to 1989 - cheer leading for Russia right?

They were all Omar Sharif's Doctor Zhivago as opposed to Tom Courtney's Strelnikov...of course.

Let's see it again...