Trucker's Convoy

West

On 9/4/2022 at 5:20 AM, ExFlyer said:

Nice try. As feeble a retort as you have ever posted.

No, I try to have decent conversations but the narrow mindedness and obtuseness of some of you you( especially) make that a difficult task and so, I bait you (specifically) and you eat it up every time... like now. Smart fish learn and leave the chum alone :)

If you ever understood as to what a decent conversation is really all about it would be some fkn miracle. How is that for a feeble reply? I like it. LOL.

Okay, so you again admit that you only come here to bait members here. That now automatically makes you a troll here and nothing more. Just another lefty liberal troll at that. Sadly, we smart and intelligent members here have to allow your feeble minded replies to carry on. So bloody sad indeed. But that is democracy. Even the feeble minded lefty liberal nut cases like yourself have a right to talk stupid.

Maybe you are eating the chum yourself? Hey, we never know, eh? ?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

If you ever understood as to what a decent conversation is really all about it would be some fkn miracle. How is that for a feeble reply? I like it. LOL.

Okay, so you again admit that you only come here to bait members here. That now automatically makes you a troll here and nothing more. Just another lefty liberal troll at that. Sadly, we smart and intelligent members here have to allow your feeble minded replies to carry on. So bloody sad indeed. But that is democracy. Even the feeble minded lefty liberal nut cases like yourself have a right to talk stupid.

Maybe you are eating the chum yourself? Hey, we never know, eh? ?

No, I come here to potentially learn, to discuss issues, to listen to others opinions but, when people like you just become belligerent, I take pleasure in making you look like conspiracy theorists. I call you out when you banter. I will make you prove your assertions (at which you very often fail). I will remind you of your failures at which you just deflect rather than trying to prove your point.

You keep on coming back knowing full well what my position is and try to convince me otherwise and if you fail, you resort to calling me names (just like you did in your post). You have no intention to listening to other opinions so you rant. You refuse to recognize not everyone agrees with you so you attack.

You have no idea what my political affiliation is, you assume because I disagree with you so therefore I am what you want me to be, not what I am.

So, I will continue to be your nemesis. :)

Edited by ExFlyer

11 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No, I come here to potentially learn, to discuss issues, to listen to others opinions but, when people like you just become belligerent, I take pleasure in making you look like conspiracy theorists. I call you out when you banter. I will make you prove your assertions (at which you very often fail). I will remind you of your failures at which you just deflect rather than trying to prove your point.

You keep on coming back knowing full well what my position is and try to convince me otherwise and if you fail, you resort to calling me names (just like you did in your post). You have no intention to listening to other opinions so you rant. You refuse to recognize not everyone agrees with you so you attack.

You have no idea what my political affiliation is, you assume because I disagree with you so therefore I am what you want me to be, not what I am.

So, I will continue to be your nemesis. :)

Hey, feeble minded troll. Eat your chum before the sharks eat it first. You can come and kiss my big fat white nemesis butt anytime you so please, troll. ?

13 hours ago, taxme said:

Hey, feeble minded troll. Eat your chum before the sharks eat it first. You can come and kiss my big fat white nemesis butt anytime you so please, troll. ?

There ya go.

Proves my point about you. Sad to be you  :)

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Haha 1

On 9/14/2022 at 4:43 PM, ExFlyer said:

There ya go.

Proves my point about you. Sad to be you  :)

The only thing that you have proven here is that you are a lefty troll. Live with it, troll. ?

PS: Remember(The Alamo)and long live the truckers convoy. ?

Edited by taxme
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, taxme said:

The only thing that you have proven here is that you are a lefty troll. Live with it, troll. ?

PS: Remember(The Alamo)and long live the truckers convoy. ?

And you keep on keeping on and on and on and....

Such a loser when you can't let it go LOL

"RCMP have laid charges against three more men connected to a blockade that paralyzed the United States border at Coutts, Alta.,"

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/rcmp-lay-charges-against-three-men-related-to-coutts-border-protest-last-winter/ar-AA11UOJ0?ocid=EMMX&cvid=2e8e2547d2c74ddc8ded73a0408d3bd3

Edited by ExFlyer

7 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

And you keep on keeping on and on and on and....

Such a loser when you can't let it go LOL

"RCMP have laid charges against three more men connected to a blockade that paralyzed the United States border at Coutts, Alta.,"

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/rcmp-lay-charges-against-three-men-related-to-coutts-border-protest-last-winter/ar-AA11UOJ0?ocid=EMMX&cvid=2e8e2547d2c74ddc8ded73a0408d3bd3

Duh. You just keep going on and on and on yourself.  

Duh. You must be a loser yourself because you can't let it go either. 

Those men were real true Canadian patriots all of them. Much more than I can say for you. For you to attack those truckers for what they did shows me that you do not have a freedom loving back bone in your leftist liberal body. They were all hero's fighting for justice and freedom and rights for not only me but for you also, lefty. You should be applauding them for what they did and not condemn them. Long live(The Alamo)and never forget the convoy truckers. Real patriotic men and women. ?

33 minutes ago, taxme said:

Duh. You just keep going on and on and on yourself.  

Duh. You must be a loser yourself because you can't let it go either. 

Those men were real true Canadian patriots all of them. Much more than I can say for you. For you to attack those truckers for what they did shows me that you do not have a freedom loving back bone in your leftist liberal body. They were all hero's fighting for justice and freedom and rights for not only me but for you also, lefty. You should be applauding them for what they did and not condemn them. Long live(The Alamo)and never forget the convoy truckers. Real patriotic men and women. ?

Whaaaat? You are back again???

I only linked an article. Take up your concerns and biases with the writers of the article.

Hero's???  Don't make me laugh.  "RCMP found a cache of guns, body armour and ammunition in trailers"     Yup, heros all right LOL

24 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Whaaaat? You are back again???

I only linked an article. Take up your concerns and biases with the writers of the article.

Hero's???  Don't make me laugh.  "RCMP found a cache of guns, body armour and ammunition in trailers"     Yup, heros all right LOL

Whaaaat? You are still here? Unh? 

Whaaaat? I have taken up my concerns with the writer of the articles many times. Hello? 

Those hero trucker Canadians are still allowed to own and carry guns with them wherever they go. It's not illegal to do so, so far. The RCMP finds many guns, body armor and ammunition in many places that they have raided or gone too for whatever reason. So, what's your point? Maybe you should try and think before you speak. It does work, lefty. 

PS: You always give me a good laugh. ?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Whaaaat? You are still here? Unh? 

Whaaaat? I have taken up my concerns with the writer of the articles many times. Hello? 

Those hero trucker Canadians are still allowed to own and carry guns with them wherever they go. It's not illegal to do so, so far. The RCMP finds many guns, body armor and ammunition in many places that they have raided or gone too for whatever reason. So, what's your point? Maybe you should try and think before you speak. It does work, lefty. 

PS: You always give me a good laugh. ?

Write a letter to the editor.  They wouldn't publish a thing you have to say.

Hero trucker? Oh yeah, the ones that kept on working and the economy of the county running. Yup, those were heros. The ones on the blockades were block heads LOL

Yeah but, the found them on those truckers...

I do think before I write but I didn't write the article.

Oh and I am glad I entertain you. sad that you cannot reciprocate. Nothing funny about you or your insight or your position.

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Haha 1

On 9/17/2022 at 4:10 PM, ExFlyer said:

Write a letter to the editor.  They wouldn't publish a thing you have to say.

Hero trucker? Oh yeah, the ones that kept on working and the economy of the county running. Yup, those were heros. The ones on the blockades were block heads LOL

Yeah but, the found them on those truckers...

I do think before I write but I didn't write the article.

Oh and I am glad I entertain you. sad that you cannot reciprocate. Nothing funny about you or your insight or your position.

If it were not for those truckers that decided that they would not join the truckers convoy, the real trucker hero's would have won their fight with the dicktator in Ottawa and all of the covid mandates and restrictions would have been gone by now. What those working truckers did was to allow the dicktator in Ottawa to freeze the trucker convoy hero's bank accounts and credit cards. And you think that the convoy truckers were the real enemy here and were a bunch of racists and Nazi's. The only real and true Nazi here was that dicktator in Ottawa. Eat those facts, lefty. ? 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

If it were not for those truckers that decided that they would not join the truckers convoy, the real trucker hero's would have won their fight with the dicktator in Ottawa and all of the covid mandates and restrictions would have been gone by now. What those working truckers did was to allow the dicktator in Ottawa to freeze the trucker convoy hero's bank accounts and credit cards. And you think that the convoy truckers were the real enemy here and were a bunch of racists and Nazi's. The only real and true Nazi here was that dicktator in Ottawa. Eat those facts, lefty. ? 

Who cares?? Besides you and a few here.

Long gone, long over, long forgotten, blip in history. Get over it and move on..... if you can LOL

"the real trucker hero's" were the ones still working, keeping the economy flowing.

200 accounts and you have no idea who they are. LOL

"And you think that the convoy truckers", actually, I don't even give a thought about the convoy losers. Why? It's over and done with except for the few awaiting court dates LOL

Give up dude, I do not care and you keep blathering away at me. You cannot even learn you are losing your argument with me because I could not care less about the truckers convoy. All wasted effort. LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

On 9/19/2022 at 12:11 PM, ExFlyer said:

Because your (and some others) posts and what they have to say means diddly shit to me means I  am defending a fascist??

You truly are f'd up. LOL

No. When you defend Zelensky, the guy who jails members of the opposition and who has actual Nazis in his army and who has absolute control over his country's media, that means that you're defending fascism. 

It has nothing to do with me and my opinions. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

No. When you defend Zelensky, the guy who jails members of the opposition and who has actual Nazis in his army and who has absolute control over his country's media, that means that you're defending fascism. 

When did I ever defend Zelensky??

You are making stuff up again.... as usual when you have no point.

It has everything to do with your opinion. Most are based on falsehoods, like accusing me of defending Zelensky.

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I find it amazing that people have an 'acceptable number of Nazis' re: the Ukraine situation.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I find it amazing that people have an 'acceptable number of Nazis' re: the Ukraine situation.

WTF does that mean??

Are you making stupid false insinuations too??

WestConMan just blows BS. He cannot back up his BS.

Edited by ExFlyer

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

When did I ever defend Zelensky??

You are making stuff up again.... as usual when you have no point.

It has everything to do with your opinion. Most are based on falsehoods, like accusing me of defending Zelensky.

When DogOnPorch said:

You, meanwhile, can pretend that Zelensky didn't remove the opposition and shut down independent media in Ukraine.

You said words to the effect of "Who gives a rat's ass except you". 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

It's weird how leftsts call people Nazis all the time, but then when people brag about the fact that they're Nazis, and they even wear tattoos to prove that they're Nazis, leftists are like, "Nah, you're a really swell guy who just hates Jews an' stuff". 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

What about your own acceptance of Nazis right here at home?  Apparently they've been infiltrating us for decades now, and don't get me started on how many commies you've done nothing about.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

When DogOnPorch said:

You said words to the effect of "Who gives a rat's ass except you". 

I said exactly that...

How does that make me defend Zelinsky???

I do not pay any attention to what Russia/Ukraine are doing anymore. Lost interest.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Look at the post right below yours lol. You have egg on your face again. 

Egg on my face? From what? Telling you that "Who gives a rat's ass except you" ? Just stating a fact :)

Hardly egg on my face. But there is another of your deflections on yours :)

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you accusing Dog of being a Liberal? 

When and why would I do that??

Again, your overactive imagination leads you astray LOL