Trucker's Convoy

West

Trudeau uses his new powers to punish everyone who donated to the convoy and shut down any media who doesn't toe the line.

Day 1 in Trudeau's Dictatorship — The Counter Signal

Since invoking the Emergencies Act at 4:30 pm on February 14, multiple banks have been complying with Trudeau's order to freeze the accounts of Canadians who donated $25 or more to the Freedom Convoy's fundraising campaigns.

Alternative media (those not receiving money directly from Trudeau's government) appear to be the first to feel the squeeze. In other words, those up to the task of actually criticizing the regime are the first actively targeted by the regime. Go figure.

Earlier today, Druthers News & Information announced that their account had been frozen, even as their crew remains in Ottawa reporting on the very crisis now affecting them — all for the audacity of supporting those fighting to not live under tyranny.

1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I am looking forward to my 4th (Omicron specific Pfizer) vaccine !!!!. YES because the current vaccines are ineffective against Omicron so everyone should remain muzzled up till we all get the mandatory 4th vaccine :)

?.. how many vaccines until you are comfortable enough to emerge from the bunker?

On second thought just stay down there. The rest of us will move on

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Trudeau uses his new powers to punish everyone who donated to the convoy and shut down any media who doesn't toe the line.

Day 1 in Trudeau's Dictatorship — The Counter Signal

Since invoking the Emergencies Act at 4:30 pm on February 14, multiple banks have been complying with Trudeau's order to freeze the accounts of Canadians who donated $25 or more to the Freedom Convoy's fundraising campaigns.

Alternative media (those not receiving money directly from Trudeau's government) appear to be the first to feel the squeeze. In other words, those up to the task of actually criticizing the regime are the first actively targeted by the regime. Go figure.

Earlier today, Druthers News & Information announced that their account had been frozen, even as their crew remains in Ottawa reporting on the very crisis now affecting them — all for the audacity of supporting those fighting to not live under tyranny.

Time to pull out all my money from the bank

19 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I just watched the video.  He doesn't say he controls Trudeau or Canada's Cabinet.  He doesn't say anything of the sort.  He mentions that he's proud that Trudeau and part of his cabinet participated in the WEF's Young Global Leaders program, among other leaders around the world.    

To take THAT quote and then warp it into THAT headline is absurd.  Once again, you've tossed a citation in the discussion that doesn't even say/prove what you're arguing it does.  I'm not sure if you're just taking the headlines at face value without reading them, or if you're so desperate for anything that even pretends to support your world views that you'll swallow it without thinking.  Either way, chalk up another silly citation for Goddess.  

45 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

How do you have so much time to type

this is a mutlispectral asymmetrical influence operation, bud

I'm wildcat protesting in roving blockades, working the phones, and rallying huge support from many powerful Americans

and I'm here to advise & protect my friends on this forum as well

I'm on two other forums at the same time, with my American brothers

and they are observing all this

they are linked in,  MAGA is watching

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, West said:

Time to pull out all my money from the bank

This is what people are not understanding - the WEF agenda is to get everyone onto digital IDs so everything about you is connected to them.  It means they can freeze your bank account any time they feel you aren't obeying.  They can shut down media who don't tell the lies they want.  They can shut down your internet, your ability to buy and sell anything.

This should frighten you.

Look at what Trudeau is doing.  This is going to be all of us if he gets his way.

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

This is what people are not understanding - the WEF agenda is to get everyone onto digital IDs so everything about you is connected to them.  It means they can freeze your bank account any time they feel you aren't obeying.  They can shut down media who don't tell the lies they want.  They can shut down your internet, your ability to buy and sell anything.

Look at what Trudeau is doing.  This is going to be all of us if he gets his way.

Just go to a barter system. Luckily I don't have a mortgage so unless they go full on communist I should be OK. 

Basically we will have to organize a parallel economy away from the loons. One where people are actually taken care of not coerced by big business and government.

12 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It’s not far-fetched.  There are those within his party who think they know better and are better than most Canadians.  The opposition who demand discretion and restoration of Charter rights are seen as irritants and roadblocks.  Trudeau is pulling out all the stops to eliminate opposition.  He hasn’t announced a timeframe for removing vaccine passports because he likes them and really does think it’s worthwhile to oppress the unvaccinated until they follow the program.  He thinks they’ll comply and that he can apply the necessary force to make them comply while also retaining the support of enough Canadians to maintain power.  He’s kept mainstream Canadian media mostly onside. His arrogance knows no bounds.

Edited by Zeitgeist

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Not really, a seat is a seat. The last three Conservative governments would have never happened without the West.

No...they never would have happened without Ontario. In the last six elections the west consistently votes about 60-70 conservative seats. When the Conservatives won those elections, Ontario voted in between 55-70 seats by themselves. In the last three elections Ontario switched its votes to only have around 30 Conservative seats while the west remained around the 60-70.  

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

If this is really the issue, then it sounds like the “West’s” problem could easily be resolved by a change in voting times. 

How would this change anything? People vote the way they vote and the results come out after the fact. You could start counting votes in the west and my point would be the same. 

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

Why would it be surprising that the place with the population determines the outcome of an election to a greater extent?

Its not. I never said it did, rather I stated the obvious that the elections are typically decided out east and its because of this population difference. 

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I guess I don't, but I heard a lot of folks calling O'Toole Trudeau light.

2. Who are 'the Maple Leafs' ?

1.  Most people in the west still considered Harper an Ontarian because he was born and raised there.  I also remember people being as fond of O'Toole as they were of Scheer, meaning they thought neither was the right choice. A LOT of talk out here about Pollievre though. 

2. Sorry...is it Maple Leaves? I always get that wrong

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Accountability Now said:

Ok...so you are just talking about after vaccination

Ok....but you need to rationalize a few things on the deaths:

1. They are just starting to correct themselves by identifying Covid deaths due to Covid versus people that died while having Covid.  

2. The vast majority of Covid deaths involve people with pre-existing conditions. I can't speak for US numbers but I know the Alberta stats show that 96% of deaths involve people with pre-existing conditions. I believe there was a stat in the US a while back that said 94% of their deaths were the same but I can't find it. This doesn't mean to show these deaths aren't real however it should show you that the risk factor (when discussing death) is not the same for people with no conditions. 

I guess we will have to wait and see if the vaccine causes any long term issues that cause death. 

There you go again making a binary statement on a situation that is very complex. A 20 year old with no heath complications has next to zero chance of dying from Covid yet could end up with myocarditis from the shot which probably won't kill him then but may factor into his death years later. For his age group, the risk to reward is not FAR FAR GREATER. 

Move that up a number of year to the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions and I would agree with you. 

You trying to divide people with medical conditions pre-dispose them to dying with Covid doesn't really have a place in this discussion because everyone has a right to live.   The health measures are there to protect everyone.  Covid is far more than a flu and causes widespread death.  Over five million people on earth have died from Covid.  So I don't accept your reasoning that you seem to be heading toward that we shouldn't protect people who are more likely to die if they get Covid.  Everyone should be protected by society in as much as is reasonably possible.  This is what society in general has tried to do in the past two years.

• Confused 1

The truth is that the World Economic Forum, and yes, Trudeau, don’t want life to return to normal.  Mandates and restrictions, backstopped by digital passports and surveillance allow government to social engineer human behaviour in unprecedented ways.  This from the WEF website on the Great Reset:

In fact, one silver lining of the pandemic is that it has shown how quickly we can make radical changes to our lifestyles. Almost instantly, the crisis forced businesses and individuals to abandon practices long claimed to be essential, from frequent air travel to working in an office.  Likewise, populations have overwhelmingly shown a willingness to make sacrifices for the sake of health-care and other essential workers and vulnerable populations, such as the elderly. And many companies have stepped up to support their workers, customers, and local communities, in a shift toward the kind of stakeholder capitalism to which they had previously paid lip service.  Clearly, the will to build a better society does exist. We must use it to secure the Great Reset that we so badly need. That will require stronger and more effective governments,”

Instead of loosening controls, Trudeau is expanding his control when most countries are lifting pandemic measures.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

9 minutes ago, blackbird said:

You trying to divide people with medical conditions pre-dispose them to dying with Covid doesn't really have a place in this discussion because everyone has a right to live.   The health measures are there to protect everyone.  Covid is far more than a flu and causes widespread death.  Over five million people on earth have died from Covid.  So I don't accept your reasoning that you seem to be heading toward that we shouldn't protect people who are more likely to die if they get Covid.  Everyone should be protected by society in as much as is reasonably possible.  This is what society in general has tried to do in the past two years.

It’s over, dude.  Stop flogging the Covid scare.  I have it right now and I feel great.  Move on.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

It’s over, dude.  Stop flogging the Covid scare.  I have it right now and I feel great.  Move on.  

Careful. We don't even know what Trudeau can do to people who have covid now, under the War Measures Act (V2.0, for those of you who like to make the distinction). 

You can end up in a covid internment camp, and the vax-nazis don't expect many people to survive there. 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Careful. We don't even know what Trudeau can do to people who have covid now, under the War Measures Act (V2.0, for those of you who like to make the distinction). 

You can end up in a covid internment camp, and the vax-nazis don't expect many people to survive there. 

Well he better do it before my quarantine ends.