Trucker's Convoy

West

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Trudeau be arrested and prosecuted

Abuse of executive power and arbitrary government overreach with a much belated slap on the wrist (aka a "commission" with "recommendations" and an "apology") has been a hallmark of the prized envy of the world great Canadian democracy since the times immemorial. Actually to think of it, if there was one distinct feature for it, what do you think should it be?

Edited by myata

3 minutes ago, West said:

Do you not think Pfizer and Moderna are influencing our public health policy through lobbying?

I think that's more of a pull than a push.  I don't think Pfizer and Moderna needed to do a lot of lobbying to get Canadians (or most of the rest of the world) on board with vaccinating. 

3 minutes ago, West said:

A bit more concerned about that than some old granny in the US buying a trucker food.

That's another conspiracy theory but whether you believe it or not, it doesn't have much bearing on whether foreigners funding domestic protests is acceptable.  

How would you feel if an Indigenous protest blocked the TransCanada highway or a pipeline or something, and you had millions of Chinese people sending them $1 each?  Answer honestly.   

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

I think that's more of a pull than a push.  I don't think Pfizer and Moderna needed to do a lot of lobbying to get Canadians (or most of the rest of the world) on board with vaccinating. 

That's another conspiracy theory but whether you believe it or not, it doesn't have much bearing on whether foreigners funding domestic protests is acceptable.  

How would you feel if an Indigenous protest blocked the TransCanada highway or a pipeline or something, and you had millions of Chinese people sending them $1 each?  Answer honestly.   

Pfizer and Moderna's lobbying goes far beyond just governments. They spend billions to influence legacy media as well. When you look at every time the press claims myocarditis is "mild", they are doing the bidding of those who pay their bills. 

And yes the bizarre restrictions on the unvaccinated are very likely a result of lobbying. Just look at it now.. their shares have dropped 70% basically within a couple hours as more countries say no to the restrictions. 

It's the belt road experiment but only in the west. Create demand for a product that people don't otherwise want through manipulative sales practice and if necessary coercion. 

Yet you are fine with that?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, myata said:

Let's have an international quiz: a government invokes emergency powers in response to a peaceful protest of citizens. Which country is it?

a) China b) Russia c) Iran d) North Korea e) None of the above

Why, seriously? Worth trying!

No bud.  You are badly deceived.  Many of the players in it think they are just peaceful protesters but they are being used by a small group of conspirators.  This is an attempted insurrection driven by foreign money from the far right in the U.S. 

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, West said:

Throwing around nonsense doesn't make you any more credible. 

You think this is just a peaceful protest?  The truth has been coming out.  This is run by a highly organized movement intent on overthrowing the democratically-elected government and Parliamentary system.  CTV just reported this again.  Wake up goof.

4 minutes ago, West said:

Pfizer and Moderna's lobbying goes far beyond just governments. They spend billions to influence legacy media as well. When you look at every time the press claims myocarditis is "mild", they are doing the bidding of those who pay their bills. 

And yes the bizarre restrictions on the unvaccinated are very likely a result of lobbying. Just look at it now.. their shares have dropped 70% basically within a couple hours as more countries say no to the restrictions. 

It's the belt road experiment but only in the west. Create demand for a product that people don't otherwise want through manipulative sales practice and if necessary coercion. 

Yet you are fine with that?

I'm not really too interested in your conspiracy theories man.  They're all the same no matter the topic, and pretty boring at this point.  Whether you believe them or not, whether they're true or not, they have little bearing on  how appropriate it is for foreign money to finance domestic protests.  

I'm talking about the protests.  You're deflecting.  I asked you a direct question.  Could you please answer?   

Edited by Moonbox

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

You think this is just a peaceful protest?  The truth has been coming out.  This is run by a highly organized movement intent on overthrowing the democratically-elected government and Parliamentary system.  CTV just reported this again.  Wake up goof.

you are just too afraid to stand up to the tyrant

so you are making up excuses as to why you shouldn't

everybody knows, including you

8 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Many of the players in it think they are just peaceful protesters but they are being used by a small group of conspirators. 

Whatever pipe dream you're watching it's wrong and poisonous. Not going to suggest weaning off as you appear to be hopelessly addicted, sorry. But it's plainly false, deceitful and wrong.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

you are just too afraid to stand up to the tyrant

so you are making up excuses as to why you shouldn't

everybody knows, including you

Careful bud.  This is an attempted insurrection.  You and a number of others on here appear to be supporting it which may be accessories to crime.  Most of the protesters don't even know themselves they are being used by a hard core of highly organized insurrectionists trying to over throw the Parliamentary system and government.  They are being used.  The people on here are also being used by them.  They was all sold as just a peaceful protest for freedom.  That is not what it is at all.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, myata said:

Whatever pipe dream you're watching it's wrong and poisonous. Not going to suggest weaning off as you appear to be hopelessly addicted, sorry. But it's plainly false, deceitful and wrong.

You are being used and totally deceived.  You are actually supporting criminals.  Definitely an attempted takeover of government.

2 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Careful bud.  This is an attempted insurrection.  You and a number of others on here appear to be supporting it which may be accessories to crime.  Most of the protesters don't even know themselves they are being used by a hard core of highly organized insurrectionists trying to over throw the Parliamentary system and government.  They are being used.  The people on here are also being used by them.  They was all sold as just a peaceful protest for freedom.  That is not what it is at all.

whatever the crimes of the protesters

they pale in comparison to the crimes of Trudeau and his tyrannical government

you are choosing the wrong side

Edited by Yzermandius19

42 minutes ago, taxesanddeath said:

dude, over 2/3 of the country supports their cause. If you ask them that there is no way out unless you march to JT's house, I believe most of them will support it. It is true because provinces start to drop their c19 policies like there is no tmw. They can read the room.

2/3 of the country empathizes, but wants them to go home.  That's support for their feelings, but not their methods.

This is an attempted insurrection.  You and a number of others on here appear to be supporting it.  Most of the protesters don't even know themselves they are being used by a hard core of highly organized insurrectionists trying to over throw the Parliamentary system and government.  They and you are being used.  This was all sold as just a peaceful protest for freedom.  That is not what it is at all.

Edited by blackbird

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

everybody knows

you are not fooling anybody

you are like an open book

you are not angry at me because you are a coward

you are angry at yourself because you are a coward

when you are confronted with the truth of it, you lash out

obvious cowed is obvious, bro

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

I'm not really too interested in your conspiracy theories man.  They're all the same no matter the topic, and pretty boring at this point.  Whether you believe them or not, whether they're true or not, they have little bearing on  how appropriate it is for foreign money to finance domestic protests.  

I'm talking about the protests.  You're deflecting.  I asked you a direct question.  Could you please answer?   

? take any businesses ethics course. The China experiment is generally a case study you'll find to discuss ethical implications of marketing, international trade etc. 

It's not a deflection at all. I'm pointing out there's foreign money driving restrictions. Several billion actually. Yet you are more concerned with granny in Texas sending $20 from her pension money to help fight against global interests.

Foreign money wouldn't exist here if the issues weren't global. People in Texas feel just as strongly about freedom as I do. 

Edited by West

5 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Are you a Chinese operative, for real?

18 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Yes in comparison to the Summer of Love this is very peaceful. 

As for highly organized.. they used GoFundMe ?. Everyone knows go fund me is woke and would try and steal their money. 

I am not a trucker, I am just a veteran coming their aid in the face of the mob

so I will defer to them as to what they decide to do

whatever they decide to do

whether they resist, or go quietly

they have already won

once you go over the top, all is forgiven

they are in the pantheon of history now, nobody can take that away from them

God save the Queen

God save the Queen from the usurping tyrant Trudeau

Edited by Dougie93

10 minutes ago, West said:

? take any businesses ethics course. The China experiment is generally a case study you'll find to discuss ethical implications of marketing, international trade etc. 

What are you even talking about here?  

10 minutes ago, West said:

It's not a deflection at all.

I've asked you twice to answer a simple question.  You're just rambling about other stuff now.  That's exactly what deflecting is.  

7 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

What are you even talking about here?  

I've asked you twice to answer a simple question.  You're just rambling about other stuff now.  That's exactly what deflecting is.  

You seem to be calling China's belt road experiment a "conspiracy theory". 

If youd actually read my posts you'd see I have answered. 

NO I'm not concerned about granny from Texas giving a couple bucks to help the protests. 10 million is a drop in the bucket compared to how much foreign companies like Pfizer and Moderna have paid infiltrated our public health policy.

Corporations like that have done far more damage to our democracy than granny in Texas buying a trucker McDonald's.

I'm also not concerned as this protest was organic. The stuff about "foreigners undermining democracy" here is pathetic. Sounds like hillarys tantrum after she lost the election

Edited by West