The push is on of the Omicron or Omnicon virus.

taxme

19 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

First you’ve heard of it because you don’t actually know anything on the subject yet you choose to engage in arguments on said topic. 

Here’s a read for you if you care to ‘hear of something’. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/10/boys-more-at-risk-from-pfizer-jab-side-effect-than-covid-suggests-study

Yes I did hear about this.  Its not all kids its a small subset of kids who may be more vulnerable to vaccine side effects.  Did you read the part of your story where Dr Faust said he still wouldn't hesitate to vaccinate his kids?

“We have concluded that the Covid-19 vaccines made by Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna may be linked with a small increase in the risk of these very rare conditions. The cases tended to be mild and the vast majority recovered with simple treatment and rest,”

You seem to have concluded this small increase in risk is enough to justify scrapping the entire vaccine program and just lettig COVID rip or am I jumping to a wrongheaded conclusion myself? 

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes I did hear about this.

I thought you said this was the first you’ve heard of it? 

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Did you read the part of your story where Dr Faust said he still wouldn't hesitate to vaccinate his kids?

I guess you glossed over the part where he also says:

“On balance, there is no urgency to immunise children from a medical perspective, although if schools are unable to maintain education for the vast majority at all times, the overall balance could shift.”

You also glossed over the part where the JCVI (aka “the science”) advised against vaccinating kids and yet the politicians went and did it anyway. But listen to the science you say??

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You seem to have concluded this small increase in risk is enough to justify scrapping the entire vaccine program and just lettig COVID rip or am I jumping to a wrongheaded conclusion myself? 

Nope. I maintain my position that I’ve had from the beginning. People at risk, whether you are old or young, should get the vaccine. We’ve known for a while who these people are. If you want to jab you’re healthy kid with something that might hurt them then you do that but don’t force that shit on me or coerce anyone else thinking you are actually helping when ‘science’ proves you are not

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

History, for example.

History may be updated as new facts come to light but all that changes is our understanding. 

Also those who excuse government for their ignorance.

Partisans. You know I'm not one but I guess you have to maintain the illusion I am so you can feel good about yourself.

"That's why pencils have erasers"

/shrugs

Your pencil seems to be without one you don't seem to be doing anything about this mistake you've made.

1 minute ago, Accountability Now said:

I thought you said this was the first you’ve heard of it? 

I'd heard of some vulnerabilities but not the entire population of 'kids' which is the impression you implied.

“On balance, there is no urgency to immunise children from a medical perspective, although if schools are unable to maintain education for the vast majority at all times, the overall balance could shift.”

Yes, what he's saying is that there are other perspectives that may make it more urgent to vaccinate kids despite the risks to some.

You also glossed over the part where the JCVI (aka “the science”) advised against vaccinating kids and yet the politicians went and did it anyway. But listen to the science you say??

Excuse me but the JCVI clearly did not advice against immunizing ALL kids.

I stand by the JCVI advice, which is not to go ahead at this time with vaccinating healthy 12 to 15-year-olds on health outcome risk-benefit grounds given the current uncertainty – as there is a small but plausible risk that rare harms could turn out to outweigh modest benefits.”

Nope. I maintain my position that I’ve had from the beginning. People at risk, whether you are old or young, should get the vaccine. We’ve known for a while who these people are.

Well your position now seems to be that all kids are at greater risk when its clear from your story that's not what the experts are saying in the story.

If you want to jab you’re healthy kid with something that might hurt them then you do that but don’t force that shit on me or coerce anyone else thinking you are actually helping when ‘science’ proves you are not

No one is forcing you but you seem to be bent on forcing yourself into a corner by lying about what the 'science' you cited is saying.  Why would you do that to yourself - partisanship..I'm a lefty and that's all there is to it?

That's really wierd.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

There was nothing progressive about it all. 

Well now you know it though it took about ten decades to find out. But what if you trusted exsperts of the day back then on their word, despite doubts and concerns? Nothing familiar, no?

And by the way who promised that a long-term experiment on the population immunity, should something go sideways, would be as forgiving, with just an apology and compensation? Did anyone promise you that?

Edited by myata

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Right, use jb's matra: "Everything that I don't like or that proves I'm stupid is a q-anon conspiracy."

Again: why should children take a dangerous vaccine to prevent them from getting a disease that's not dangerous for them? Are you a man or a mouse? Squeak up!

US pediatric hospital admissions up 80%

https://abc30.com/covid-in-kids-vaccine-omicron-variant-children-with/11393077/

Edited by Aristides

38 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'd heard of some vulnerabilities but not the entire population of 'kids' which is the impression you implied.

The implication is healthy children. So if you want to focus on the exception and not the rule then please be my guest although the onus is on you to state as such. 

39 minutes ago, eyeball said:

How could I have glossed over it when I was the one that provided that quote. FFS!!

39 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes, what he's saying is that there are other perspectives that may make it more urgent to vaccinate kids despite the risks to some.

The balance COULD shift...but it hasn't. Don't try to make a certainty from a possibility. The certainty involved in that sentence is there is no urgency to immunize children from a medical perspective. The possibility....is one of many. 

42 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Excuse me but the JCVI clearly did not advice against immunizing ALL kids.

At the time the JCVI made this claim, vulnerable children were already approved to get the jab so they weren't apart of the conversation. This discussion and their claim was then in reference to all remaining children where they most certainly recommended not to get it. 

The UK’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has not recommended that all young people aged 12-15 are given the covid-19 vaccination, and it has instead asked ministers to seek further advice from the UK’s chief medical officers on the wider potential benefits of vaccination.

On Friday 3 September the government said that it had received advice from the independent JCVI that the health benefits of vaccination were “marginally greater than the potential known harms.” But the committee advised ministers to seek further input from the chief medical officers on the wider effects, including the impact on schools and young people’s education.

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2180

They did not recommend it because the benefits were MARGINALLY greater than the potential harms. Not sure if you understand how medicine works but marginally beneficial means nothing! 

The only reason they went ahead and vaccinated this group was to reduce transmission....which as has been shown is a moot point now as it is clear that the 'vaccine' does nothing to prevent omicron. 

44 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well your position now seems to be that all kids are at greater risk when its clear from your story that's not what the experts are saying in the story.

FFS! No...my position is that kids generally don't need this vaccine for their individual health benefit. There are a very small subset that may benefit from it but that doesn't mean that all kids should get it. That is precisely what the JVCI was stating.  Personally if a parent want to vaccinate their kid and achieve a marginal benefit at the risk of other complications, then go for it. That's why its a free country. But don't force that choice down every parent's throats when then evidence is clear are risks. 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

No one is forcing you but you seem to be bent on forcing yourself into a corner by lying about what the 'science' you cited is saying.  Why would you do that to yourself - partisanship..I'm a lefty and that's all there is to it?

No one is forcing me to do what?  Have an opinion? 

I haven't lied about one thing here. The numbers and statements I have presented on this forum are objective and easily discussed. The fact that you can't rebut them leads you to strawman arguments and deflections from the original point. You have no argument so you try to find semantical differences to defend your point. Quite sad really. 

What is the rate of infection (attention: including mild and non symptomatic) among a) kids 5-18 and b) boosted? Do we know it?

This is a critical part of making a serious decision, and how come we don't know it and can't know it on the third year of this story? (how long the oh so new excuse can be claimed?). Would you go to a mechanic who said I've no clue what's going on but let's stick this here and see what happens? Everyone is free to take, ingest, inject and so on anything into their body but at this level of responsibility and evidence, can it remain free, please?

21 minutes ago, myata said:

Well now you know it though it took about ten decades to find out.

I found out some 3 decades ago actually.

But what if you trusted exsperts of the day back then on their word, despite doubts and concerns? Nothing familiar, no?

Then I wouldn't have been listening to my BS filter and thinking critically about things. That said I hadn't really been properly schooled in how to do this.  My skills are self-taught.  I grew up in Toronto waving little Centennial flags singing "1 little 2 little 3 Canadians" for government photo-ops while friends of mine were being raped in residential schools on the west coast.  I didn't find out about it until I was some 15 years older.  

And by the way who promised that a long-term experiment on the population immunity would be as forgiving, with just an apology and compensation? Did someone promised you that?

I don't know exactly what kind of metaphor you're spinning here but whatever it is it's a mangled one.

46 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The Policylab at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia reported in a blog post last week that nationwide there were 1.1 overall hospitalizations per 100,000 children – low compared to a typical flu season that can reach three to five patients per 100,000 children. Only Ohio and Missouri had a pediatric census exceeding three patients per 100,000 children, the Policylab reported.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/12/29/covid-omicron-variant-cases-vaccinations/9040442002/

Sorry....don't let facts get in the way of your issues. 

16 hours ago, eyeball said:

To help prevent the spread of disease to people for whom it is a danger.

That would make sense if the vaccine was safe, but it's not safe at all and you know that it's not safe unless you're an idiot. 

That would make some sense if the vaccine stopped people from getting covid, and spreading covid, but that's not the case either, and you know that as well unless you're an idiot. 

Are you one of the octogenarians that's willing to put their grandchildren in harm's way just to prevent themselves from getting a disease that they're triple-vaccinated against? 

49 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I don't know exactly what kind of metaphor

You may know but do you want to remember and admit? The same kind of experience where you delegate intelligence, critical questioning and responsibility to someone somewhere exspert and then residential schools happen, what can you do.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Nowhere does it say that even one healthy child had symptoms that are as severe as myocarditis, Aristedes.

Again: why should healthy children take a dangerous vaccine to prevent them from getting a disease that's not dangerous for them? 

Of course kids with CF or cancer should probably take the risk, but I don't know if they're even eligible to get the shot.

19 hours ago, Aristides said:

Ya, ya, like every government and NGO in the whole world is in on the giant conspiracy and there are no leaks or whistleblowers.

Of course all of this covid scamdemic nonsense is all but one big gigantic conspiracy by the big pharma globalist elite cabal billionaires like Bill Gates to hell whom were all behind this plandemic from the very start. Gates is one of the major players in this covid scamdemic.

Sadly, for we the peasants, our dear own Marxist traitor political leaders are going along with the likes of globalist Bill Gates and his crummy big pharma ilk. It's our own political leaders and the lying media that have now become we the peasants enemy #1. Those two mentioned above have been responsible for keeping this scamdemic conspiracy alive and well. The big pharma globalists are making billions of free dollars pushing their experimental vaccines on we the peasants expense. And now those same peasants are now being conditioned and brainwashed into taking a booster shot. 

Our dear leaders have to be in on the hoax of the century and in on the take and no doubt have been promised something in return for going along with Gates and his globalist ilk for this covid hoax to continue on. Big pharma globalists could not have pulled this biggest fraud in history off if it were not for our traitorous politicians and those in the Pravda lying MSM. 

Whether anyone wants to believe it or not we are all now living in one huge gigantic communist like gulag where rights and freedoms exist no more. Just two years ago who would have ever thought that one would need a vaccine passport to go eat in a restaurant. If one is unable to see the sheer total stupidity in all of this covid nonsense bull chit than you have to be bloody stupid indeed. Just my opinion. ?

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Nowhere does it say that even one healthy child had symptoms that are as severe as myocarditis, Aristedes.

Again: why should healthy children take a dangerous vaccine to prevent them from getting a disease that's not dangerous for them? 

Of course kids with CF or cancer should probably take the risk, but I don't know if they're even eligible to get the shot.

The forcing of vaccines on children as young as twelve or under have nothing to really fear from covid or very little to fear from covid has to be seen as a crime against humanity. What our dear Marxist leader politicians are doing to our children is a sham and a shame. Our politicians have sold their crummy souls to the big pharma globalists for a few pieces of silver and gold. They must pay for their evil sins for what they have reaped on humanity. The gulag is to good for them. ?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you bothered to read the article.

The CDC has yet to identify any concerns with the temporary heart inflammation known as myocarditis, a potential side effect of mRNA vaccines seen in rare circumstances in teenagers and young adults.

20 hours ago, Aristides said:

Ya, ya, like every government and NGO in the whole world is in on the giant conspiracy and there are no leaks or whistleblowers.

There's been lots of leaks and whistleblowers.  You don't want to listen to them because the MSM isn't covering any of what they have to say.

The same as MSM refuses to cover any of the vaccine deaths and injuries, the same as they refuse to cover the massive demonstrations all over the world against vaccine passports. 

They are not covering a LOT of what is actually happening in the world - the lawsuits, the international tribunals that have lodged human rights violations against world leaders. 

They have not covered the scientists and doctors who disagree with the current narrative and have been proven right in their predictions of how things would go with the vaccines.

I listened and read what ALL of the scientists had to say and frankly, the ones who have been censored and discredited for trying to sound the alarm - everything they have said would happen, has happened.  While the govt and big pharma paid shills have been wrong, every time.

These scientists said from the beginning - the vaccines were leaky, they would not work.  They said they would provide a basic immunity for only a short period of time, at which point they would backfire on everyone and lead to MORE disease because of they way they weaken your immune system with each successive shot.  They said the tide would turn and the vaccinated would be the ones clogging up the hospitals.  From what I see, they are the ones who correctly predicted how things would go. 

So Imma stick with their recommendations on how to keep healthy through all this.  I take all the supplements they recommend, I do all the health thingys (regular Neti potting, eg.) they recommend.

So far, 2 years into the deadliest pandemic in human history, I'm still alive and haven't even had the sniffles once. :)

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It doesn't matter how many kids wind up in hospital because of this, you will still deny. 

So you completely bypass objectivity and take a hard right turn toward emotions. Well played. I trust that gets you far with most arguments?

The simple fact is you need to have context with these news reports. There are 80% more….did you know that 2 is 100% more than 1. If the Covid hospitalizations were extremely low to start with then at what point does it become significant? 80% more? 500% more? 

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

If you bothered to read the article.

I know for a fact that's bullshit. Myocarditis is no joke. 

After treatment, many patients live long, full lives free from the effects of myocarditis. For others, however, ongoing cardiovascular medication or even a heart transplant may be needed. Overall, myocarditis which can cause dilated cardiomyopathy, are thought to account for up to 45 percent of heart transplants in the U.S. today.

A girl that we know got myocarditis a couple of months ago and it was bad enough that her heart stopped on at least one occasion. She's still on 4 different medications and she just turned 20 this December.

Another girl that we know had a less severe case of myocarditis and she's still suffering the effects of it. 

My wife's best friend has a son (about 25 yrs old) who's in the navy and he was paralyzed for 12 hours after getting the shot. He's still not fully recovered months later. 

We have a business acquaintance who went into convulsions for two hours after he got the vaccine.

I have a friend who works at Canada Post at YVR and two people there died within a week of getting vaccinated. Apparently no fucks were given about them, they're just dead of 'heart attacks' - no autopsy needed. No one there died of covid, but 2 died within a week of vaccinating. 

Did you know that in Canada there were 752 'covid deaths' within the first two weeks of getting vaccinated? That's a lot of covid deaths to come in that two-week window of opportunity. There are only 8x as many unvaxxed who died in the 46 weeks since Dec 16th. That's 23x as long.

All of those people somehow managed to live through 52 weeks of 2020 and at least part of 2021 before they died within that 2-week period. Is that weird? 

Healthy young people getting vaccinated just so that they can still spread covid is weird. The government constantly exaggerating the risks of covid and understating the risks of the vaccine is weird. People advocating/fear mongering for kids to get vaccinated is weird. 

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

There's been lots of leaks and whistleblowers.  You don't want to listen to them because the MSM isn't covering any of what they have to say.

The same as MSM refuses to cover any of the vaccine deaths and injuries, the same as they refuse to cover the massive demonstrations all over the world against vaccine passports. 

They are not covering a LOT of what is actually happening in the world - the lawsuits, the international tribunals that have lodged human rights violations against world leaders. 

They have not covered the scientists and doctors who disagree with the current narrative and have been proven right in their predictions of how things would go with the vaccines.

The MSM lies and omits like it's an Olympic event and then they act outraged when people get their news from the internet. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so infuriating. 

55 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I know for a fact that's bullshit. Myocarditis is no joke. 

A girl that we know got myocarditis a couple of months ago and it was bad enough that her heart stopped on at least one occasion. She's still on 4 different medications and she just turned 20 this December.

Another girl that we know had a less severe case of myocarditis and she's still suffering the effects of it. 

My wife's best friend has a son (about 25 yrs old) who's in the navy and he was paralyzed for 12 hours after getting the shot. He's still not fully recovered months later. 

We have a business acquaintance who went into convulsions for two hours after he got the vaccine.

I have a friend who works at Canada Post at YVR and two people there died within a week of getting vaccinated. Apparently no fucks were given about them, they're just dead of 'heart attacks' - no autopsy needed. No one there died of covid, but 2 died within a week of vaccinating. 

Did you know that in Canada there were 752 'covid deaths' within the first two weeks of getting vaccinated? That's a lot of covid deaths to come in that two-week window of opportunity. There are only 8x as many unvaxxed who died in the 46 weeks since Dec 16th. That's 23x as long.

All of those people somehow managed to live through 52 weeks of 2020 and at least part of 2021 before they died within that 2-week period. Is that weird? 

Healthy young people getting vaccinated just so that they can still spread covid is weird. The government constantly exaggerating the risks of covid and understating the risks of the vaccine is weird. People advocating/fear mongering for kids to get vaccinated is weird. 

All anecdotal. Even so, they are not finding it in under 12's who get 1/3 the dose of over 12's.